View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:20 AM   #23
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: TPTB working on a massive cover up in OZ...

Now hold on, folks, and let me run this by you guys. I'm just trying to set some pieces in order, at least in my own mind.

From the original post no. 1:
Quote:
...the Government is building it for the 10,000 year flood...
Now, is this person suggesting that the government believes that the flooding will be so bad that it will take 10,000 years for the water to “go” somewhere before significantly large land masses re-emerge? Has such a long-term flood ever been a proposed phenomena on this planet? Or do they mean something that happens every 10,000 years?

Quote:
Unbelievable pictures were included of the holding tank construction site as well as a picture of a rock wall against
which a huge arc can be seen which will be the tunnel from which the arriving liquid would flow.
Note that the word "arc" is used here and not the word "ark". They do not mean the same thing!

From Wiki:
Quote:
in geometry, an arc is a closed segment of a differentiable curve in the two-dimensional plane; for example, a circular arc is a segment of the circumference of a circle. If the arc segment occupies a great circle (or great ellipse), it is considered a great-arc segment.
So this tells me that what is seen in the picture,the arc mentioned here, is an outline of where a tunnel will eventually be constructed.

As for the "Austrailian Ark" is concerned...did any of you who have read this thread actually go and look up the old posts where Bill mentions this?

Here are 2 links to the thread where Bill mentions "The Australian Ark":
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6312
and here:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6267

The whole “Australian Ark” discussion appeared (to me) to be community much similar to Stein's Timeline2012... not some governmental insider's VIP club like some of you in this thread are making it out to be. But I may be in error.

As I remember, Bill later announced that he was no longer considering moving to Australia (I can't find that announcement, though) and the whole story of “the Ark” was quickly hushed up and no longer discussed. Why? What happened there? What changed his mind? Would be nice to know... maybe we should ask him?

As for what "they" are up to in Brisbane, I haven't the faintest idea, except that they're obviously (according to Ure's whistleblower) expecting the sea level to increase incredibly. And, to me, this is very interesting!

Last edited by WiNaDeYo; 03-10-2010 at 01:28 AM. Reason: typo
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote