View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:04 AM   #445
tacodog
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

You know, I did not read the Thuban thread, I glanced at it, left it, and have just read more or less the reviews on it. Don’t ask me why, the thread just never caught my attention. I am just a person trying to find truth as best I can. I try to live a clean and good life and be of service to people where and when I can. I dream of a world where there is much love for all, where there is no war, bickering, starvation, death; a world where life does not exist by consuming and destroying another.

I have never experienced what many of you have. I have never seen a UFO. I do not believe these things cannot exist. I can only glean from what others have experienced/researched and from this form ideas, theories.

It is no surprise to me that other entities require energy to survive. That is how our 3d world works for life to exist here. There seems to be a variety of ways a life form can consume energy, but always one life ceases to exist here for another; perhaps on a higher level, the energy is exchanged without a “death” of a life force required.
I do not think anyone asks to be attacked, and if they are - why? A hard lesson? Or is it more fatal than that? If so, why? Is our “soul” on the line here? Would our creator allow our soul to cease to exist because we erred? Or, is all of this just a holographic game and we are all but one entity playing out a variety of roles, personalities, entities?

Why would a creator of all that is out of love require worship from its creations? Why would it require that its creations fear it? Do you, as a parent, wish your children to fear you? Do you want them to worship you? Sure you want them to learn, experience life, to grow and to love and to respect. You would protect them with your life if you had to, even if they turned away from you...would you not? Would you wait for your child to ask you for help before you helped him/her? Would you ever lose love and turn your back on your child for disobeying you and allow him/her to cease to exist? Is our creator any different?

So many questions, so much to learn, experience, explore, discern; like starting from scratch because all of this knowledge and truth has been erased from my memory....I admire those who have found a way to access these memories of knowledge and truth.