Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   UK (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Devon and Cornwall people!! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=469)

TheBigGame 09-19-2008 05:51 PM

Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

just waking up to all this. Dorset close enough for Devorn+Cornwall meets? would love to meet others and get active. looks like things need to start happening.

THE eXchanger 09-19-2008 06:01 PM

i am planning to come there again ...
and, soon i hope

it will be great to have some friends there :)

you are all in magnifient "ley lines"...
and, when i am there,
it is as if, the sun /moon and, stars
they all come to dance with me

the lightning, it is magnificient :)

i was in devon, at the time, of the big flood in 2005

the lightning made "head lines" and,
on the front page of the newspaper,
showing the hotel, that i stayed in

i waded in the water, and, explored the forests
around devon, with friends,
that live in an old rectory,
which i went to stay at, the next night,
for a series of a few days

near this place, was a big church,
and, in the graveyard, there was a huge marker
with the name "handy", just ONE of them,
in the whole graveyard ???

i took a picture of it,
and, my film, did NOT turn out :(
and, i did NOT write down, the details on the stone,
my mum, was really disappointed in that !!!

i stayed in the poet hardy's old haunt, in the stable
and could walk to merlin's cave from there,
when, i was driving down the road,
to tintangel, we saw a man,
with the bluest eyes i have ever seen,
i was sure it was merlin's ghost,
and, the others in the car, were hungry,
so, they would NOT go back to stop

neXt time, i would jump out of the car ...
or, better still, just wander the roads,
the old churches there, are magnficient places

i also meet a man, in a forest,
who collected things
and, that was quite an experience

i did NOT take a dive off the big tower
in the bay, but, NEXT time, i want to do that !!!

i spent the whole night, also at Stonehendge
on the 21st june 2005, and, was amazed at how
the sun rose, and, the fog, rolled like water over the moors.

i also went to The White Lodge,
and, wandered around, and, ended up,
quite by accident in a very small sacred room :(
and, was invited to sit, in the library :)
it was an amazing place

i also went to Glastonbury,
and, to Avebury,
and, downloaded a lot of information,
from the sacred rocks, that are all over the place

ironically, here in canada,
about 11 degrees north of me,
about 2 hrs away (a short time, in UK time) :mfr_lol:
there are more sacred carving in the rocks,
than everywhere else on the earth, and, hardly anyone
knows that -- i am going there, Oct 3/4/and 5th
with someone, who is my best female friend,
who is also strongly connected, to the past,
and, to this area.

i need to ride a horse there...
and, i am almost positive, it is where,
i must birth a book...
you people are already in the right place :)

it will NEVER get lost

i think you are all, very safe there

it is easy to deal with cold weather,
easier, than it is to deal with the heat/and,
what also comes with it

(places like costa rica, etc.,
are filled with many dangerous animals)

i would rather be, in places like yours,
or, places like canada,
or, maybe i will get lucky,
and, share myself between more than one place

i think your area, holds many hidden gems :)

brightest blessings
Susan
the eXchanger

TheBigGame 09-19-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulapops (Post 20045)
Hi Bananaman, Thanks for setting up this thread.

Hello too, to Caladan, DC, Exchanger, Eris, Izz, Strandloper, MaskedMonkey, Simple Simon and everyone else at Avalon. Thanks of course to Bill and Kerry for setting up the whole thing (if you happen to be reading!).

I've been reading camelot for the last couple of months with a slowly widening jaw. I agree with Strandloper... some days it's hard to take it all in...and you think maybe it's just some kind of kooky fascination you have, that you're all alone in this fascination that something else might be going on behind the scenes. It's funny, all these great people making all of this information available - Icke, Alex Jones, Camelot, Global research...yet when you read it, it's hard to imagine anyone else reading that stuff !! :original:

Then when you come here to avalon... you see the results of their efforts. People are reading it. I suppose it makes sense that they would, but it's still hard to believe. Most people I know can't wait for the next series of BB or the X-factor.

I looked at avalon a couple of days after it was set up and was amazed at how many people are taking an interest. (I think you were one of the first poster's I saw Caladan). So I've finally decided to take the plunge and join in the conversation - especially after seeing Bananaman is from Torbay too ! There's two of us ?? And someone else from Brixham ? that's three people taking an interest in world affairs that live within five miles of me. Now that I find surprising... and encouraging.

Maybe I'm not so nutso after all.....:winksmiley02:

I also agree that the thought of flooding here doesn't resonate with me either, but agree people must follow their hearts and trust their instincts. I also think that not all of these scenarios can happen, and we need to stay positive and remember that we help control the future through our own positivity. If everyone who is read up on all this stuff is getting depressed, we're going to be too mopey to react if the time comes ! lol.

I would like to believe that coming events have actually more to do with the awakening of the group human consciousness than with nukes raining down on us in october. Perhaps these 'threats' need to be in our lives, or the perception of them, for us to look up from the ground and say, hang on... we can do better than this. What can we do? What should we do? Instead of living from one paycheck to another, start looking for meaning not just in our own lives, but in the human community itself.

So.. hello everyone, sorry for the long first post... but I had to get some off my chest!

Great to see you all,

peace and love,

Just wrote my first post and now i feel i said too little.lol. Kulapopls, ive just read ur first post and agreeing with all of it. need to be positive and focusing on that ('the secret' law of attraction people probably aware of) comes to mind but also active and productive.
i have pretty much spent the last few days on the internet and learning about the reality of the situations we will be (are being) faced with. just also started learning about David Icke and now have a couple of his books to help the awakening journey. Agree with the needing to take a step back every now and then too.
Also wanted to say thanks to Bill and Kerry for the site. I think it would have been a lot harder to research and also feel normal about all of this if i hadn't found project avalon and all its members to thanks to all.

PEAS!

Strandloper 09-19-2008 07:28 PM

Hi everyone,
and very warm welcome Kulapops and BigGame, great that you're here, you too exchanger.
I was taking a little break from it all, but could't resist just coming here quickly to say a quick "hello" to everyone. Pleasantly surprised to see the thread maturing so well.
Great post Kulapops, I think it echoed how many of us here feel. And also much empathy with what you you are hinting at BigGame,in that as we're connecting here we are beggining to feel a little more normal about looking at all this stuff, It seems a weird duality, living a normal life, logging in and checking out what is definately not normal.

Ignorance may be bliss for some, but it's not bliss for those with inquiring minds.

Take care all
Love light and wisdom

Kulapops 09-19-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strandloper (Post 20708)
I was taking a little break from it all, but could't resist just coming here quickly to say a quick "hello" to everyone.

Hello again !

Thanks again for the acknowledgments people - that's a great welcome. This is only the second forum I've ever posted on, have generally stayed away as from what I've seen on youtube and such - they often just seem to degenerate to name calling. Does anyone remember the history professors from Newmann and Baddiel ? Very funny, these two learned gentleman would begin discussing some very important historical topic, and within minutes they'd be calling each other names and trying to think up the silliest insults.

So I'm not sure what the etiquette is, feel free to shout if what I'm talking about is not relevant here, but it's a new experience for me.

I digress... this forum is so different. I have to say I haven't really read many forums , except when trying to fix pc problems or such...but I looked at the thread on '911 no planes' after my first post here today... and it near blew me away.

Just the scope and the amount of information that people are providing... all kinds of links...everything from John Lear's affadavit about the planes not crashing, to some great new sites to take a look at provided by Zorgon. EXchanger - I even think you were on there. The post was about 6 pages long and took an age to read. but I just think what is happening with everyone is incredible.

Ahem , but is it just me or is all of this slightly addictive as well?:original:

I totally agree with Strandloper... the number of times I find myself 'just going back' to have a quick check on some sites to see what's going on. It can be irresistable.

But at least we're not discussing World of Warcraft. (or maybe we are in another sense lol) I do feel that this is important and we need to have the information so we can decide for ourselves if it's all just 'conspiracy' or if we really do need to keep ourselves informed on a very regular basis.

btw eXchanger - I've been to Missasauga ! (not sure of the spelling now, sorry) I went to a huge cinema there shaped like a giant flying saucer. Is it still there? Oh the irony of it all now !

Hi Big Game ! If this is your first few days on this stuff welcome to the madhouse :original: I recommend David Icke's freely available video on his website as an introduction to his views. It's nearly 3 hours long !! Of course he's a great presenter, but , like so much of the other material out there, it does make you stop and think. It may or may not be true, but he's been researching for nearly 20 years, so he must have found something out by now!

That's the great thing about this site, it's a fabulous resource.

Peace n love

MusicMoves 09-22-2008 12:41 AM

Hello there, it's a pleasure to find this forum and a relief that it's taken off to reveal like minded people in such close proximinty. I am an Exmothian Devonian, lol and i saw there was another from Exmouth so greetings. This is still some what surreal for me as i feel i'm almost living two lives now, it's probably only been since the beggining of the summer that i've really been intensely absorbing this info, that undenyably alters you to the core. Anyway just wanted to touch base and make myself known as i can sincerely relate to what is being said.
Much Peace, Always Love

Kulapops 09-22-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicMoves (Post 24142)
This is still some what surreal for me as i feel i'm almost living two lives now, it's probably only been since the beggining of the summer that i've really been intensely absorbing this info, that undenyably alters you to the core.

Yep... welcome aboard.

I second that line.. I think it's been about the same time frame for me. I did read a whole bunch of stuff around the time of the start of the Iraq war, because I had time on my hands back then - mostly at truthout.org (which seems to have changed since those days). That was the first time I got wind that there might be other stuff going on that we're not told about.

There were a lot of dispirited Americans writing some very interesting articles about the vote rigging, project for the New American Century and so on. I remember thinking 'can this be for real?'. However I drifted away from reading when they voted Bush back in , and the war continued. I thought: this must be what the people want. I stopped reading all the alternative sites then because I thought, this view is just so much smaller than the big world. You can get involved and you thing that things are going to change because you're reading all these articles. There came a point where I thought, maybe it isn't vote rigging (2nd election) maybe they just want him in power!

That changed about two months ago, when I started reading a bit more again. What i've heard in the last two months - and you've probably a similar experience - is that people 'out there' are now tying much bigger strands together, it's not just about republicans getting in anymore or the war in Iraq or the need for wheelybins, but a much wider talk of global conspiracies, secret sects and some overall kind of plan coming to bear. that's been going on for centuries. This surprised me a lot and is a lot more disturbing and imo could conveniently explain why the world heads the way it does. I don't know one way or the other, but a couple of months ago I started trying to read more, so I could make an informed opinion. I thought 'conspiracy theories' were just about 911, but seems like the web/net is so much broader than just that one event

It wasn't until early Summer that I happened to be reading something on Aspartame (the excellent video Sweet Misery - go check it out if you drink Diet Anything... or eat Walkers Sensation crisps ! lol) . and implicates Rumsfeld of all people in its introduction to the public - (go check out the effects of fluorine and MSG too !) that led to a related video on planet x ( I remember seeing a video documentary on that nearly 12 years ago and thought - hey, we're nearly there !). So I started trying to find if there was any more up to date information out there about 2012....came to camelot via marshall masters lol... and here I am - two months later with a brain bulging with 'what if' scenarios and all kinds of theories.

What is amazing, is that you think you're (me) alone in this respect, then you come here and find it's all a bit like Richard Dreyfuss in close Encounters! lol :shocked: ... we all seem to be heading towards the same mountain - and we've no idea why. (well... I'm speaking for myself here!)

I'm thinking I need to take my foot off the gas actually, because the washing up is starting to pile up ! lol

It is amazing that so many live so close - and very encouraging. Personally I don't believe it's about catastrophe (though the pole shift could happen as the planet aligns with the sun and the centre of the galaxy in 2011-2) but my current favourite 'concept' is that all of this conspiracy stuff is just a way of us expanding our consciousness by becoming more aware of the planet we're on and the systems that are running it. I'm enjoying the videos on the Mayan Calendar by Ian Lungold at the moment, they are quite uplifting.

Good luck on your journey Music !

I suppose if this was 15 years ago, we'd just be reading books on different topics. I guess the internet just makes everything seem so much more immediate. But we'll figure it out in the coming months I'm sure. There's enough well read people looking into this stuff, it won't be long before something gives, I'm sure.

Peace n love

:welcomeani:

soulrider 09-25-2008 01:32 PM

Hi to all the Devon & Cornwall crew, St Austell signing in :trumpet:

Not to get off on the wrong foot but have we decided which pasty we're adopting as our food staple :naughty::lmao:

In all honesty though, it's great to know that i'm not alone. Maybe as 'one' we can keep those 'spew planes' out of our area for at least one Summer, never know we might see some sun then :)

Sai 09-26-2008 03:32 AM

Hi everyone, glad to see so much awareness. I left UK over 3 years ago, having been aware of this coming for 20 years. I'm ex Cornwall & London, so glad to link up. UK is frontline for the coming fascism. If anyone wants to come to Thailand I can help. Here we have fruit in the trees & fish in the sea & it never gets cold. Plus I have had dreams indicating Phuket will be a refuge. God bless.

mikey 09-27-2008 12:27 AM

Greetings soulrider and :welcomeani: big game and sai...and thank you for the info on thailand, it is indeed a magical place and one full of memories for me :thumb_yello:

It is great to see more and more people from down our way getting on here...i knew cider had a bigger purpose!

The dilemma of deciding on which pasty should be our food staple is surely too big of a call for one person...there should be a vote imo...

i love ur words exchanger...and wud indeed know someone who could sort that horse riding out for you if you make it this way...

peace and blessings

bananaman

eris 09-27-2008 12:41 AM

oh isn't it going well

:band:

hello everyone! feel free to befriend to link up the devon/cornwall faction

no, i don't feel pressure to leave, our resources down here are remakable really

& i don't sense any oncoming sea calamity as per some prediction or other so ROCK ON with love :punk::surfing:

rhythm 09-27-2008 12:44 AM

hi narna man , mines a cider and a packet of crisps ,on you . :wub2: rhythm

mikey 09-27-2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythm (Post 29331)
hi narna man , mines a cider and a packet of crisps ,on you . :wub2: rhythm

ha the cheek...ok ok il get them in...:wink2:...i may go crazy and get some nuts too

Rock on with love eris...loving the vibes!!

peace

bananaman

izz 09-27-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simple simon (Post 11399)
sorry folks,

something you need to know.

Cornwall (especially) and perhaps Devon too are expected to be lost to the sea, caused by a tsunami from the Atlantic Ocean.

I dont know how it will happen, it could be from a volcano on one of the Canary Islands slipping into the sea (a process which almost happened in 1949 and has been tettering on the brink ever since) or it could be from an asteroid crashing into the sea.

Nor do I know exactly when it will happen, but my thoughts are possibly within the next few years.

Recently the famous actress Dawn French let it be known that she knows she will die young (ie: without reaching 'old age') and apparently has gone into semi-retirement on Cornwall somewhere which overlooks the sea. This explains why she might not reach old age.

Simon

simon dawn French who I respect greatly is morbidly obese, if she lost weight she would live a normal life expectancy ..

additionally the volcano you are talking about is the cumbre vieja on La Palma ..

I have read that there are many different theories .. worst case being that the super heated gas from the volcano makes the water in the cracks turn to steam and hence causes expansion and a section of the island to fall into the sea causing a tsunami that would hit the eastern sea board of america and south coasts of britian ..

It could be a million years from now .. plus other scientists have said that the volcano might slump slowly into the sea not causing a massive tsunami ..

I dont know i dont think cornwall and devon are going to sink in our life time :lmao:

soulrider 09-27-2008 05:05 PM

Thanks bananaman for greetings:original: I'm just wondering after listening to Miriam Delicado if it would be a good idea for our area (or every area) to start up a seed swap? I've just be clearing up my greenhouse and came across a bunch of half opened seed packets and thought that if others had packets, by collecting them together we could give/post a complete veg garden in seed form. Just add love, soil and water :wink2:

This way everyone can grow a garden for next year:thumb_yello:

If we get enough packets together we could seriously help a lot of people all for just the price of a postage stamp

soulrider 10-01-2008 03:18 PM

After careful consideration i've decided to leave Project Avalon, this is by no means a reflection of the excellent information and the tireless work that the project avalon/camelot team have put into this.

My main reason being that i feel that running around forming little 'select' communities based on what skills you have and if you can be of any use goes against everything i personally believe in, coupled with the fact that the ground crew are no more 'grounded' here then anywhere else. re. 'Whos staying in the uk to stick it out' thread.

As for Cornwall been wiped off the map :roftl:

I was also sorry to see that in another thread your grammer and punctuation and how well you can express yourself determains if your a 'disinfo' agent.

In conclusion i wish everyone finds an inner peace and steadys themselves before they capsize the boat.

mikey 10-01-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulrider (Post 34671)
After careful consideration i've decided to leave Project Avalon, this is by no means a reflection of the excellent information and the tireless work that the project avalon/camelot team have put into this.

My main reason being that i feel that running around forming little 'select' communities based on what skills you have and if you can be of any use goes against everything i personally believe in, coupled with the fact that the ground crew are no more 'grounded' here then anywhere else. re. 'Whos staying in the uk to stick it out' thread.

As for Cornwall been wiped off the map :roftl:

I was also sorry to see that in another thread your grammer and punctuation and how well you can express yourself determains if your a 'disinfo' agent.

In conclusion i wish everyone finds an inner peace and steadys themselves before they capsize the boat.

It is a shame u are leaving soulrider...especially for those reasons...i mean if i thought for a min that little 'select' communities were being formed based on what skills people have got and only what they bring to the community then i wud be leaving and feeling as ****** off with this place as i do the current reality we are all in.
I believe that people are here to relate and share what they have and form friendships and know of other people closer to home who are feeling the same as them. Knowledge is power. It is extremely isolating when u start to wake up to whats happening and i feel this place is based on preparing for when lots and lots of people get scared and confused when things get a bit hairy...and it will do, in one way or another :wink2:

Basically, deep down i am a positive person and i want to know people around me who are experiencing what i am and i want to help in any way i can...help anyone who needs it. I dont have any particular skills to bring if im honest...im filled to the brim with love and have a mad sense of humour!...if that qualifies..but with regards to actual skills...i have none.
But i feel the more people who get together in a 'how can we all get thru this' sense..the better off it will be for everyone.
However i repect ur decision and hope u find peace and blessings to eternity, back again..and everywhere inbetween :thumb_yello:

and just for the record....cornwall and devon arent going anywhere in my honest opinion :original:

peace bananaman

simple simon 10-01-2008 04:33 PM

re: the tsunami for 'Tin Islands' as Cornwall was once known, this link from the London Daily Telegraph newspaper may be of interest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected...2Fecnwav30.xml

Simon

simple simon 10-01-2008 04:39 PM

This page from the BBC website talks about the tsunami of 1607 which affected South Wales and Somerset.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4397679.stm

mikey 10-01-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simple simon (Post 34760)
re: the tsunami for 'Tin Islands' as Cornwall was once known, this link from the London Daily Telegraph newspaper may be of interest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected...2Fecnwav30.xml

Simon

Hi simple simon :thumb_yello:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3782

peace and blessings

bananaman

soulrider 10-01-2008 04:46 PM

Hi Bananaman, i probably came across a bit strong in relation to 'select' communities and in no way ment to disrespect anybody for taking positive action to steady themselves.

My issue is mainly with the St Clair interviews that seems to be forging a lot of peoples opinions about how to create these communities,,,now my lasting memory is when he specifically states that certain people are needed in each community ie Nurse, engineer etc etc he neglects to say what would happen to everyone else, also how is 'average joe' expected to approach these communities when he has no skills to offer, and also would anyone entering these communities actually want to leave to help others?

The fatal flaw in this idea is that your now creating a them and us situation.

Nobody in my opinion should run for the hills and live seperately, ground crew means exactly that 'grounded crew' helping people in your area is what your supposed to do, by all of us running as one to an area then in reality we're only leaving ourselves to perish, law of one.

That's not to say though that creating friendships so you don't feel alone when this is going is not crucial, but hey man you got my email if you want it :thumb_yello:

Anyways onwards and upwards and i'll leave you with a couple of bits to re assure people that i'll carry on helping in my own little way:biggrin2:

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search...rch_type=&aq=f

simple simon 10-01-2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananaman (Post 34773)
Hi simple simon :thumb_yello:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3782

peace and blessings

bananaman

Hi bananaman,

I've added a comment - mercury is retrograde and I'm rushing as I'm about to be called away from the pc, but I hope what I say there is understood.

I know that I think differently to other people;

(must go, will comment more later this evening)

Simon

mikey 10-01-2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulrider (Post 34774)
Hi Bananaman, i probably came across a bit strong in relation to 'select' communities and in no way ment to disrespect anybody for taking positive action to steady themselves.

My issue is mainly with the St Clair interviews that seems to be forging a lot of peoples opinions about how to create these communities,,,now my lasting memory is when he specifically states that certain people are needed in each community ie Nurse, engineer etc etc he neglects to say what would happen to everyone else, also how is 'average joe' expected to approach these communities when he has no skills to offer, and also would anyone entering these communities actually want to leave to help others?
The fatal flaw in this idea is that your now creating a them and us situation.

Nobody in my opinion should run for the hills and live seperately, ground crew means exactly that 'grounded crew' helping people in your area is what your supposed to do, by all of us running as one to an area then in reality we're only leaving ourselves to perish, law of one.

That's not to say though that creating friendships so you don't feel alone when this is going is not crucial, but hey man you got my email if you want it :thumb_yello:

Anyways onwards and upwards and i'll leave you with a couple of bits to re assure people that i'll carry on helping in my own little way:biggrin2:

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search...rch_type=&aq=f

Hey soul...well i can only say how i see it and that is there are no 'average joes'.
How limited we believe we are is unfortunately a monumentous flaw in our basic thought processes and something that has been burdened upon the vast majority for a very, very long time. This is ofcourse not our fault.
I truly believe that if or when the time comes for whatever it may be...we will be ready and know exactly what to do. In ourselves and as a collective.
There is no doubt in my mind that i am here bcos i chose to be...:wink2: the choices i have made throughout my life...there are no coincidences, there can not be. And this is a case for most of us:wink2:
So called ''average'' people can bring themselves for when we really look at it and strip away all titles, education, lies and doubt we are left with nothing but truth, compassion and love.
Nobody should run for the hills at all...this is ofcourse unless there is something horrific that is gona happen...and im afraid i dont believe that is going to happen. It is not that i am being ignorant or unwise...i am preparing..but i am preparing for what i believe is going to happen..not what someone else believes is going to happen. I am true to myself and go with what resonates with me and what my intuition and gut feeling tell me for i believe again, im here bcos i chose to be here.
This is ofcourse my humbled opinion...

:surfing:

peace
bananaman

simple simon 10-01-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simple simon (Post 34802)
Hi bananaman,

I've added a comment - mercury is retrograde and I'm rushing as I'm about to be called away from the pc, but I hope what I say there is understood.

I know that I think differently to other people;

(must go, will comment more later this evening)

Simon

to continue...

its not that I am doom and gloom, rather that I accept that shift happens, and that I do not accept that it is healthy to ignore aspects of life which do not please us.

Sometimes the greatest lessons come from events which we would initially see as 'bad'.

This list is about preparing for 'events' and coming together afterwards to survive and rebuild.

Simon

Kulapops 10-01-2008 10:13 PM

Hey Banananman !

Thanks for the link to the AWESOME thread. Awesome! What a blast of positivity. I've added my twopenneth to the thread too.

I think too (Soulrider) imo that we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that we are all 'awesome' because we are taking an interest in our Earth and the people on it. Doesn't matter if we have skills or not. Your skill is your interest and undoubtedly your knowledge that has brought you this far.

I'm sure plenty of us are sensitive to others and what is going on in the world right now, or we wouldn't be in the place we find ourselves (i.e. taking such an interest). So it's easy for us to imagine scenarios where we 'get left out' (anyone here like me get picked towards the end for teams at football/cricket?? :original:) - or imagine situations where we have fallen short of survival requirements. (Running out the door thinking ... fishing line ? check. compass? check. Sleeping bag ? check. Oh no..wait , I've forgotten my shoes... rats !!) (Never mind 'Engineer? Check. Nurse? Check.)

But that's the point (for me). Imagination. So how great it is to see a thread where we imagine the best that can happen. If everyone could try that...well... would things really get bad at all ? I hope not, because people would be saying, (across the board) ' it's ok... we'll fix that... we'll sort this'.

My hope that this whole deal is more about exactly this kind of awakening of love for everyone, we will see that the old ways just won't work anymore.

But we each have our song, I don't mean to preach to anyone. I'm sure everyone will find their way along the path. It's nice to feel resonances with others though when it does happen. I think Avalon is trying to get a resonance going with people who generally feel the same way (with a wide scope of course).

That AWESOME thread has renewed my faith that this is not just going to be another forum. And the failure of the bailout bill through congress is an interesting synchonicity that we can evoke change through wanting/imagining it.

So thanks Bananaman for stoking the spiritual flames...

Strandloper 10-01-2008 10:21 PM

Hi all,
just checking in.
please stay soulrider, i'm definately 'average joe' and have no plans to join any select community in fact i'm going along with some of your opinions.
Big Hello to eris bananaman and Kulapops and welcome newbies.
Don't know about anyone else but I definately have not been in any Radiant zones lately, which is why i'm not checking in as much, feel lately the need to try to touch base and centre a little. So I've been doing a little more inner work than normal.
May your hearts guide you
and may wisdom find you.

Space and time are often seen
one way and then another
But at the heart of the universe
we unite as Sister and Brother.

Love
Strand

rhythm 10-02-2008 09:16 AM

hi droping in to say hi and what a pleasure it is to connect up with you all .
dont forget to call by to the sanctury , and the love zone , i hang out there a lot , happi days dudes . :wub2::wub2::wub2:.

rhythm 10-04-2008 12:21 PM

sefest placeis to stay in your heart , trust you are in the right place , freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose, even your live if needs be . got a good feelings reading all your word . and i have a big boat i sail by and get you dont worri be happi . loves u all :thumb_yello:

Kulapops 10-04-2008 11:55 PM

Hi Everyone !

Just checking in too... I guess I'm counting this thread my home, as that's where I 'live' for now.

Rhthymn... 'we're going to need a bigger boat!' :original:

Well, I can't help but smile actually, probably my natural defence to the craziness that's going on lately. Just listened to Dr D's phonecall, which would make an interesting bed-time story, if it weren't for the fact that we're all have it in the back of our minds , that some of this stuff could really happen.

Hey, this is not like fear about 'will I get tickets for Glasto next year?'. This is not ' Will we come bottom in this year's Eurovision Song contest?'.

Either there is some 'cohesive otherwolrd agenda' going on, and we need to be very, very concerned about next week, or I've been reading the cereal packet upside down.

I'm having a little trouble holding both realities in my head just now. Anyone else having the same trouble ? :doh:

It's a bit like the timeline thing. on the one hand, there's T1 - normal everyday life - Gordon's doing his best at not being Tony, Dartmoor is a nice place to go walkies, Rock walk needs some serious attention, the BBC are making some great programs, there'll be a Christmas special of Dr Who.

And on the other timeline T2... which is kind of tuning in and out for me behind T1, a bit like ghosting on a bad telly, we have financial collapse, cronyism, martial law, nukes, something called the nwo which are planning there own form of a glastonbury festival this year.

Sorry if I sound a bit glib about all of our lives here... but isn't this just a tad surreal?

The information is mounting all the time, and the evidence seems to be dropping into place that T2 could indeed be the life we've been living all along.

I keep having to ask myself, maybe it's just the way I'm looking at things that's changed. I'm hoping for T1 as the reality, with some spiritual awakening for good measure.

In T1, as members of the D &C forum, we should at least be meeting down the pub somewehre :cheers: to discuss the merits of our theories and info and debating what jolly interesting stuff this all is - Like some ufology group in the seventies meeting in the local church hall on a wednesday, wearing knitted sweaters and smoking pipes...(pls god I hope I've caused no offence there!) because if it really is going to be T2...the pub is going to be shut on next Wednesday.

I'll sign off by echoing others on this forum. I'm a great believer that we're all where we need to be. Or our instincts/synchronicity would have us be somewhere else. And that can change on a daily basis. But we must keep a focus on the good bit about being human. There is always room for love. There is always room for connection.

There is a lot of soul connection going on on this forum and lots of people doing great things to wake up the hearts of others. Hurrah ! :huglove: Let's be happy about that. In the end it is the awakening to love that must come for our human race that will prove to be stronger than all of this material BS becuase love is based in the spirit and the will (imo) of the universal consciousness that binds everything together. A telly can be destroyed. My phone can fall down the toilet. I can be in the wrong place at the wrong time. But love cannot be defeated. How can you defeat a consciousness ?

In the meantime... at least we won't be short of water in the West Country, the rainy season has begun !

Good luck all,

Peace and love

K

P.S Congratulations Bananaman on your 'promotion' to moderator.

P.P.S Sorry about the long post... :shocked: But at least I found some new extra smileys to break it up ...

rhythm 10-05-2008 09:14 PM

we realy got to have o pow pow soon , where s the best bub in tor bay ?
been a bit of a roller coaster ride today, with the phone call , lotsof us got a bit spun out :roftl:. i listened to the follow on conversation bettween bill and kerry , talking to david wilcock , avery different take , deagle does have a repo for being a gloom n doomer . .
so hows about a link up , nanaman seems to be away , so whae he gets back
lets see if we can have a meet , u up 4 it ?? :drink_nl::drinks_wine::cheers::gathering:
ill get em in . cheers rhythm :wub2:

Kulapops 10-05-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythm (Post 39676)
we realy got to have o pow pow soon , where s the best bub in tor bay ?

I'd say best pub for music has to be the Spinny ! But probably couldn't talk much there. The dreaded Mr Spoons (with a capital W) is quieter and a lot cheaper. The Boat House is a bit more light and airy.

Or there's the beach ! Those interested could meet for a picnic.

Joking apart, I wouldn't mind meeting up with a local group just to say hi if there's interest. (that's compound interest of course, adjusted anually for hyper-inflation). :original:. Could it be any worse than making new friends at Nightschool ?? lol

Peace n love

K

mikey 10-06-2008 09:51 AM

Hello people!!..apologies for being away a while...but am back now and indeed promoted :wub2:...
Trying to find the best bub in torbay sounds like my kind of mission! :thumb_yello:
Iv certainly missed quite a bit eh

big love to everyone today and keep smiling

peace
mikey - aka the narna man

Strandloper 10-06-2008 09:44 PM

Hi all,
As newly promoted moderator, you have been officially nominated for the pub hunt Mikey (aka..bananaman). Looking forward to a gathering. :original:
Kulapops your humour is killing me..keep it up. :mfr_lol:

Also have been listening to all the goings on Deagle ..Wilcox and so on.
Yes Deagle is a bit multi appocolypse( esp Granada Forum lecture). Bit of a different take on him this recent phone call, took note of what he says about prophecies in that they are concieved to possibly be able to avert them.
The more I listen to Wilcox the more impressed I am, his reasoning on most matters seems very sound and seemless to me. I particulary took note on what he had to say about intuitive visions and dreams in that their content is highly symbolic and the information within them pertains mainly to the universe of the observer of the visions.
I do belive Bill Deagle knows a lot of stuff, he seems too fluent to be disinfo, but also I agree with David Wlicox in that Deagle should say what of his testimonies can be corroborated by others and what was information derived from intuitive visions and Dreams.

Love to all
Strand :wub2:

Kulapops 10-10-2008 06:00 PM

Hi All...

Newbie at the 'mechanics' of the forum, so don't know quite where to post this... but....

Is anyone about in Torbay this evening ? Fancy meeting up somewhere for a beer ? :drink_nl:

While we can still get money out of cash machines? :original:

How about Grand Central in Paignton (by the train tracks) or Wetherspoon's? 8:30pm? I'll be wearing the full radiation suit... :roll1:

Ok... I just thought I could drag anyone local away from their monitors for a couple of hours ! :lol3: (it's either that or watch the seemingly excellent zeitgeist : addendum with a glass of wine at home )

Appreciate that this is short notice (heh... less time for infiltrations lol). I'll check back at this site in an hour or so - just in case.

So come on ! Doesn't have to be doom and gloom, we can just celebrate being alive and discuss the weave of our cardigans :roftl:

rhythm 10-10-2008 06:42 PM

wiuld love to have met u no transport 4 eve , was hoping miky would get a pub and date to meet , dont know , shame would have been nice to c u in your radiation suit ... love rhythmmm .

Kulapops 10-10-2008 08:25 PM

Ok Here goes !

The first 'meeting' of the D&C... held by unilateral decision at the Grand Central Pub... Torbay Road October 10th....

That is... I'm going to the pub. I'll be wearing a blue t-shirt with a green frog on it. Anyone reading this is welcome to tap me on the shoulder and say hello in the pub to me. :original:

Strand may well be joining me... but after several attempts at contacting each other it's looking a little flaky ! So I'm going to be bold... I'm going to be brave... I'm stepping out of the forum into the real world where beer and talk costs money...

Strand - I really hope you read this and come on down. Look, even if just two of us meet up it will be a start - if only to compare knitting patterns.

I detect an air of frivolity in between the doom and gloom, so I'm taking the bit and heading out into synchronicity land. See you there... you're all welcome to join me.

And if it's just me at the bar for the next hour, I can handle my own company (I spend enough time in it at this PC !!)

Peace and love...

Strand ?? Get your shoes.... we're (i'm ? ) going outside....

K

Kulapops 10-10-2008 11:42 PM

:partytime2:

Just wanted to post the minutes of the first D&C meeting (that I'm aware of!):

I met with Strand in a bar. Whe-hey ! We exist. That proves it :wink2:

We didn't exactly sort out the worlds problems 'en toto' but we did compare knitting patterns.

No, we didn't compare tactics for hoarding food, or snaring rabbits, or avoiding sheeple - but we did make a rather human connection - We verified that we both exist, and are both human !(well the pupils defnitely looked circular to me rather than slitted :thumb_yello:).

I think that would be neat to do that again. Perhaps next time with a bit more notice we might get a few more along. But fair play to you to coming away from the PC at short notice Strand :smoke:.

Nice to have met you. Hope to meet the rest of you some day...

Till the next ... signing out...

Peace n love

K

Caladan 10-12-2008 01:28 PM

Hi guys,

I just got back from holiday and its nice to be back.
Glad to hear we are starting to meet up. If I was back in the country on time I would have loved to have gone to the pub for a meeting.

If you set up a meeting again Kulapops, you can count on me coming. Just give me as much notice as possible.

Cheers.

Kulapops 10-14-2008 12:22 AM

Hi Caladan,

Sorry you missed us ! I hope there'll be another meet sometime. If anyone wants to organise anything - I guess this thread is the place to do it.

I've got a daily email things for this thread (I'm new to forums so don't laugh if that's an obvious thing to do! Or laugh :original: I don't mind... be happy :naughty:) so I'd recommend setting up a subscription to this thread if anyone's local and passes through this thread... that way you'll know if something crops up.

Cheers !

:cheers:

rhythm 10-14-2008 08:46 AM

yealet me know too if you dont mind having , a female along , i can blend in with u guys
, just think of me as one of the lads , CHEERS rhythm .