Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Whistleblower Testimony (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3194)

Lunaris 09-28-2008 02:55 AM

Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

thankyou for this post norval! even in these forums it is hard to get information sometimes...i just got here and look forward to more!

om shanti

Norval 09-28-2008 03:21 PM

An open message to all reading this thread.

This is a Whistle Blower thread, in an area that has not yet been covered by any
interview, so the information we present here are for those that have advanced enough to
make the connection about the bible and ET's.

This aspect of the "Recent War in our Solar System" is a part of the true physical
evidence we have investigated and is there for all to see. So we will now be posting
pictures, as they are worth a thousand words. (Or so it is said.)

In the work of putting together a very big puzzle one needs a perspective of what the
outcome would look like. The bible is the "picture on the box" to follow in putting
together the puzzle. What Gale and I have done, is use the bible as that box picture the
puzzle came in. The pieces are the information of all history, myths, legends, folklore, fairy
tales, and the sciences.

gazbom 09-28-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norval (Post 30681)
An open message to all reading this thread.

This is a Whistle Blower thread, in an area that has not yet been covered by any
interview, so the information we present here are for those that have advanced enough to
make the connection about the bible and ET's.

This aspect of the "Recent War in our Solar System" is a part of the true physical
evidence we have investigated and is there for all to see. So we will now be posting
pictures, as they are worth a thousand words. (Or so it is said.)

In the work of putting together a very big puzzle one needs a perspective of what the
outcome would look like. The bible is the "picture on the box" to follow in putting
together the puzzle. What Gale and I have done, is use the bible as that box picture the
puzzle came in. The pieces are the information of all history, myths, legends, folklore, fairy
tales, and the sciences.

Wonderfull idea Norval!

hobbit 09-28-2008 10:48 PM

Why would space be a vacuum?
Who has TOLD You that?
Space is a radiant pressure of charge, if it were a vacuum, how come everything is not simply sucked into it?
We have been veiled, but don't just look for evil, think of the positive reasons why.
This knowledge of space has in the past been weaponised, it will make nuclear look like fizzy pops, can you imagine some of the so called leaders at present having their stinking war mongering hands on such weapons?

Stop fuelling the FEAR, think of the possibilities, think positive.
The bible could have been written by the most evil of control freaks.
There is no evidence what so ever of who wrote it.

http://home.netcom.com/~sbyers11/index.html

Religious beliefs are just that, beliefs, all based upon what you have been TOLD and brainwashed with.
I consider everything is ONE, made from that one.
The bible is most probably a collection of recollections by countless people over many years, and may well tell of future events based on past events.
Hobbit

Norval 09-28-2008 11:51 PM

Hobbit asks,
Quote:

Why would space be a vacuum?
Who has TOLD You that?
Well, it is most commonalty know that the pressure in space is about MINUS 14 lb.. psi.
Pressure gages told everyone this. :original:

The rest of your message is off topic. Thank you for your input. :thumbdown:

P.S. I personally have no religious beliefs. If you had read the OP's (me) first post it
would explain the premise of this topic. :welcomeani:

Norval 09-29-2008 02:08 AM

This picture is of the Valhalla region on Jupiter's moon, Callisto shows a remarkable
CS crater chain. Each crater in this chain is about 5 miles in diameter, or just over 8 km.
I count about 30 craters, in far to accurate of a line to be "natural", and so evenly spaced
and sized. Try that with a hand full of rocks, or an electric arc. :naughty:

http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/galileo/cal...81997_full.jpg

More pictures are added to our posts from the start pos tnow.

Dantheman62 09-29-2008 02:35 AM

Hey N, on the first page of this thread in the fifth link you provided, it says that when comets stray to close to Jupiter, they are torn apart by the strong gravity of Jupiter and when pieces are than strung out along the orbital path and hit an object like Callisto (one of Jupiters moons), the sequence of impacts produce a crater chain, does that not explain it? It's in the fifth link and the last paragraph in the link. And that's my two cents LOL! I mean if you've got thousands or tens of thousands of pieces, isn't it possible that some can line up.

Tuza 09-29-2008 02:42 AM

Forgive my ignorance, I believe there have been plenty of wars in space, but can you explain what this has to do with the bible. Do you mean the wars between the fall of the angels being thrown down to earth. I am just curious. What is the significance of the space wars, because I know they have been going on for eons.

pilot 09-29-2008 03:23 AM

Very interesting thread, thank you N and G for posting this information.
I don't think it's such a great leap at all-the idea et's are and have always been involved in our existence and there is evidence to be found of this in the Bible.

Do you have links to an article you've written? I'd be interested in any conclusions you might have drawn from your research and what bearing they have on current events re et disclosure.

pilot 09-29-2008 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayak (Post 29913)
Re: Carol

"It is unwise to cast dispersion where there is no evidence other then a vivid imagination to support your statement and I would hope a sense of appreciation replaces your original dissapointment."

Wouldn't that be "cast aspersion?" Are you familiar with the Roman Catholic ritual where the priest "sprinkles" the congregation with holy water, while invocating the Latin phrase, "Asperges me [literally, sprinkle me]?"

I am Kayak.

Are you an English teacher?

Norval 09-29-2008 03:40 AM

Hi Tuza,

Read this to get that information, Thanks :original:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3194 :thumb_yello:

This is Phobos, a "moon" of Mars. Very little gravity as it is only about 20 miles big. Many scientists question it's origin,

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpe...367_modest.jpg

Shechaiyah 09-29-2008 04:25 AM

Wow. I wasn't aware that people know about this.

I've been re-processessing NASA ( http://areo.info/mer/ ) photos

for the past six months. I have two that show an attack on Mars 11/11/07 and two that show a military base at Victoria Crater.

I wasn't aware that any of this was ever even possible. Anybody know anything about a Baghdad, Iraq, STARGATE? Is that how they do it?

Shech--

zorgon 09-29-2008 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norval (Post 29399)
BlueSojourn :welcomeani:
Electric arcing was a possibility as Zorgon mentions, and was investigated.
The two greatest insulators to prevent arcing of electricity are distance, and vacuum.
Both of which space is full of.

Ah well THAT is not so... Arcing works quite well in a vacuum. The Tether experiment showed that... ( I can pull the data)

And thanks for the star BlueSojourn, but I too believe there was an interplanetary war and have a lot of evidence to back it up :wink2: Just no time to present it yet

Someone mentioned nuclear war on Earth? Well lets ignore all the desert wastelands with molten glass in them for now (Tektite, Libyan Glass) despite the fact that the same material was found in the Nevada test site after they played with their toys...

But in India...

Ancient City Found In India
Irradiated By Nuclear Blast
8,000 Years Ago...

Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous...
A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.

For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent.
"A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe...An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor...it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

"The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

"After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river."

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie..._Jodhpurt.html

zorgon 09-29-2008 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shechaiyah (Post 31350)
I wasn't aware that any of this was ever even possible. Anybody know anything about a Baghdad, Iraq, STARGATE? Is that how they do it?

Someone mention Stargates?

Not in this thread... but go here and you will find answers
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/index.html

hobbit 09-29-2008 12:45 PM

Norval,
Is this ON topic?
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/f...pic.php?t=3112
hobbit
What if space and it's creative methods are different to how you percieve them?
What if there are detectable straight line reasons for electrical occurances to occur on the surface of created spheres?
Would that be ON topic, or only what you consider responsible for the craters?
hobbit

Gale 09-29-2008 02:03 PM

Hobbit, crop circles are another piece of the bigger puzzle, they can only be seen properly from above, could be the losers trying to communicate with those out there, but off topic.

Zorgon, yes more evidence but newer techniques leave a radioactive signature for a far shorter period of time.

Gale 09-29-2008 03:23 PM

Hi Zorgon
Most also know, Eugene Shoemaker was killed in a head on collision in the outback of Australia when coming back from researching a crater. He was about to release information about the geology and glass in Wolfe Creek crater, Barringer crater and the Nevada test craters which would have brought the origin of all craters in our solar system into question.

Thanks Zorgon, excellent, we know you have a lot of information; thanks for helping us present the information about the war and wars in our solar system.

Gazbom, thanks for helping collate the big picture.

Yes Shechaiyah, people do know about war and wars in our solar system and are awaking to this knowledge.
We are amazed we are being allowed to openly discuss it.

:mfr_omg: :thumb_yello:

hyatt 09-29-2008 03:33 PM

hey shech

which pics are you refering to? there are to many to go through right now but im very interested.
thanks
hyatt

betweenyouandme 09-30-2008 02:00 AM

Just to say... as an avid bible reader.... This is just epic lol. Great great stuff everyone. Thanks for all the hard work to everyone involved.
You guys have my love and support, ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by arcora (Post 26864)
Norval was kind enough to ask for my comments on this post - which I will give.

It is long and many here won't like it, but it is the Truth.

So, here I go, a non-Bible-thumper giving one single, loud and long thump.

From a little book written a couple thousand years ago....

The observations Norval made, while accurate and prescient are just a small piece of

the puzzle.

But this is just the beginning. For those of you that believe a cosmic cataclysm is

coming in 2012 (or 2009) you're in good company:

So, if one believes in a coming cosmic cataclysm, he should now see that it was foretold a long time ago.

But wait...there's more....

For those of you who believe in the NWO, fascism and coming one world government, you're also in good company.

Many here expect a false alien invasion event. You're in good company too.

But what about Planet X (Nibiru)? The Bible covers that too.

And finally (because this is my one and only thump) for the resident new-agers who's spirit guides told them that all they need is love - you may not be in such good company as you think.

And last, the good news.

Norval 09-30-2008 04:04 AM

Heads up, we will be posting about the destruction of Mars next on the Whistle blower thread of War in out Solar System. Our astronomers saw, but couldn't understand what they were looking at.

Shechaiyah 09-30-2008 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norval (Post 32581)
Heads up, we will be posting about the destruction of Mars next on the Whistle blower thread of War in out Solar System. Our astronomers saw, but couldn't understand what they were looking at.

Uhm.

It hasn't stopped you know.

You know? I got photos, war games, encampments and battles. Right off the NASA database; photoshopped, of course.

Shech.

Norval 09-30-2008 06:31 AM

Listening to "Hold Your Head Up", Hi yah Shech and Betweenyouandme, nice to meet you. :welcomeani:

Well, Shech, yes it's not entirely over, yet. Just some "mopping up" taking place. The
"major battles" in our solar system have been over for about thirty years. At least that is
what our research has shown based on what astronomers saw and things like what
Charles Fort wrote about. Now there was an interesting read to say the least.

It appears
that for some reason we are going to be allowed to "openly" discuss this/these "heavenly
wars". Gale and I have been stalled out for the last three and a half years. Very strange
indeed. Your input would be appreciated. Thanks. :original:

gazbom 09-30-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norval (Post 32701)
Listening to "Hold Your Head Up", Hi yah Shech and Betweenyouandme, nice to meet you. :welcomeani:

Well, Shech, yes it's not entirely over, yet. Just some "mopping up" taking place. The
"major battles" in our solar system have been over for about thirty years. At least that is
what our research has shown based on what astronomers saw and things like what
Charles Fort wrote about. Now there was an interesting read to say the least.

It appears
that for some reason we are going to be allowed to "openly" discuss this/these "heavenly
wars". Gale and I have been stalled out for the last three and a half years. Very strange
indeed. Your input would be appreciated. Thanks. :original:

This is very interesting, sorry for the spam but the original link doesn't work!
watch video

Norval 10-01-2008 02:32 AM

Hey yah Gazbom
Yep, got the T-shirt on that one. :thumb_yello:

Fits right in with what I am about to say about crash
landing UFO's over the past century or so. :original:

Shechaiyah 10-01-2008 02:48 AM

Some years ago, there was a page by a young kid, "Fallen," and I saved it.

He disappeared. But his scholarship in this regard, is amazing.

http://www.abidemiracles.com/fallen.htm

Printing it out, it goes to 95 color pages. Costs an arm and a leg to print.

Enjoy!

Shech--

PS Edit to Add. Norval, I have a color study of Phobos that indicates there is life on that too.

Life is everywhere.

Norval 10-01-2008 02:51 AM

When the war in the heavens reached Mars with it's "canal like" features and the bombs
started falling it appears to have almost cracked Mars open. From old astronomers
drawings and photos to what it looks like today is a remarkable change. Reports in
astronomers diary's and observation notes speak of huge billowing clouds coming up off
the surface of Mars hundreds of miles into the air.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ima...ubble_ruen.jpg

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ima...ubble_ruen.jpg
For a bigger picture >
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ima...e_ruen_big.jpg

Those observations were done by astronomers before anyone had seen the clouds
produced by an atomic bomb. Huge dust storms were reported on Mars for the next few
decades. All this time earth was getting crash landing UFO's, mostly small craft. These
beings from the clouds and sky's, from ancient legends, are now what we know of as
ET's, and more importantly in light of what the bible says, very bad ET's.

Mars is now a destroyed world that had bodies of water, much now blown into space
with the rest buried frozen beneath meters of debris. Something caused the waters of
Mars to flood across it's surface more than once. These are all admitted facts of many
scientists now.

With that part of the war over earth now faces the victors of that war in the heavens.
While at the same time the powers that be are coming to terms with the fact that they
have allied themselves with these cast down deceptive ET's. Many insiders have spoken
of the treachery and deceptions of these ET's down here on earth. Their attitudes of
superiority, maybe technologically, but not the good ET phone home type either. These
are the ET's that have infiltrated our world in many places and positions. Yes, some of the
whistle blower testimony is very real, but I would see how it stacks up against what the
bible has to say. :thumb_yello:

'"bad ET and IAC agent posters."
Are they here Norval?

Yes, they are here. :smoke:

Shechaiyah 10-01-2008 03:22 AM

These photos were all taken in the past twelve months, by the Rover along the spillway of Victoria Crater.
[These are the original NASA file names, and these photos are found at http://areo.info/mer/
Photo details were hidden under false color and extreme contrast settings.

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/...5L7L7MILIT.jpg

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/...L2L5L5L7L7.jpg

This next photo is dated 11/11/07 :: note the soldier in the foreground is wearing khaki camo fatigues.

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/...L5L7L7WAR2.jpg

and the next photo in the series -- the outcome: THE SOLDIER GETS HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF.

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/...COLCARNAGE.jpg

Apparently, according to Rover photos, not only is there LIFE on Mars, there is also a war going on
between humans and Reptoids who control that planet. I have photos of military bases, encampments,
exercises, political executions and torture.

But NASA says there's no life on Mars.

Does not compute.

Shech--

gazbom 10-01-2008 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shechaiyah (Post 33743)
Some years ago, there was a page by a young kid, "Fallen," and I saved it.

He disappeared. But his scholarship in this regard, is amazing.

http://www.abidemiracles.com/fallen.htm

Printing it out, it goes to 95 color pages. Costs an arm and a leg to print.

Enjoy!

Shech--

PS Edit to Add. Norval, I have a color study of Phobos that indicates there is life on that too.

Life is everywhere.

Wow! good stuff.

Shechaiyah 10-01-2008 04:37 PM

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/images/moonchain.jpg

Norval, I took this image, slipped it into the photo viewer, and looked at it at 400%. It's a chop-job, scale absolutely chopped up and manipulated. There is NO SMOOTHNESS across pixels, as one would expect. So, I removed their hues and put in mine. And what I see is, this photo is FULL of human forms: foreground, midground, background. It looks as if a cartoon motif has been added so figures appears where none exist as well as the figures that appear because they DO exist. This photo must be very recent because that gambit -- adding cartoon characters to NASA Mars, Moon and SOHO photos -- only recently became operative. It's present now in SOHO LASKO photos of the Sun, faces and animals embedded to discourage our looking too hard. :shrug:

Here is my version of the same photo, recolored but with the faulty scales left in place because I don't have any way to fix them.

I have another NASA moonscape photo I'll dig out for you, also with human forms in it.

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/...moonscape2.jpg

Shech--

Norval 10-01-2008 05:46 PM

Here is a great asset to exploring Mars from your computer. It takes a bit to get used to
it's functions, but it is well worth it.

http://global-data.mars.asu.edu/bin/themis.pl?

Shechaiyah 10-01-2008 06:47 PM

I find it absolutely demoralizing that NASA cannot DEPICT the Truth about anything, anywhere. A gang of construction workers:

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/...ructionCOL.png

Shechaiyah 10-01-2008 06:49 PM

Human forms on the Moon:

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/...oonbaseCOL.jpg

This very famous photo is very difficult to unpack. However, there are human forms in the upper left and lower right. It's a mess, but we've all seen that square box that somebody thought was a moonbase. In fact, it's an electrical box on top of a corrugated metal roof.

:shrug:
Shech--

Shechaiyah 10-01-2008 06:58 PM

Hominid forms hidden in the shadow, hard to see due to excessive contrast:

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/...seULeftCOL.jpg

There are human forms in these. That's three-for-three.

Shech--

Bobcat 10-01-2008 08:47 PM

Sorry I can't add anything but I'd just like to say, thank you all for a very good read.

Kind Regards

Bobcat

Norval 10-01-2008 08:51 PM

Using the Mars map we were able to find the longest concise and systematic crater chain on Mars.

Images like this one helped in searching for crater chains on Mars.

http://themis-data.asu.edu/img/conte...195001?large=1

Norval 10-01-2008 08:52 PM

Now look at these. :original:

A "moon" of Saturn, and in a very strange orbit, Iapetus, Hoaglands "moon With A
View". http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA06166.jpg

He wonders at the destruction, as do I. What would be left of a dreadnought battle
cruiser if pummeled by atomics after the attacks? Like this?

jeromey 10-01-2008 11:02 PM

very interesting...

2infinityandbeyond 10-02-2008 01:33 AM

Thank you for sharing your research Norval. Although most of mine has been done exploring the theory that there was a nuclear war on earth i had planned to accumulate enough information to put up a good case that there was in fact many wars fought in our solar system.

Youve saved me a lot of digging, hopefully i can make some valuable contributions to this post later on. Right now things are kinda busy for me but its well up there on my 'to do' list.

Gale 10-02-2008 03:24 PM

http://www.craterchains.com/forumimg...-Wall-CL-s.jpg
Moon with a View

This image of Iapetus is borrowed from Richard Hoagland’s report shows the ridge up close. The ridge is 20-kilometer wide (12 miles), peak of the ridge reaches at least 13 kilometers (8 miles) above the surrounding terrain, roughly 1,300 kilometer (800 mile) in length, almost exactly parallel to the equator. What is unique is the concise and systematic crater chains running along the very top of the ridge.

For just 13 strikes in a row the odds of that is virtually impossible. If you were a betting person you would win all the lotteries but to run crater chains precisely along the top ridge is phenomenal.

We have investigated this image; it has not been released to the public but through Richard Hoagland. We are still waiting for Richard’s last page, Coming soon: the extraordinary Part 7 Conclusion of “Moon with a View” since 2005, hopefully it will be done soon.

Case in point, the Heavenly New Jerusalem is 1500 miles big, where as Iapetus is 892 miles big, bringing into question many of the small moons in our solar system.

Gale 10-02-2008 03:38 PM

If the picture from Richard Hoagland’s site does not load for you it is on this web page or cut and paste his url into a new blank web page address bar.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

http://www.enterprisemission.com/ima...-Wall-CL-s.jpg

This maybe a glitch with displaying images or with displaying images from Richard Hoagland's web site.
:yikes: