Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The ego what is it? How to transcend? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18206)

Gnosis5 01-03-2010 06:46 AM

Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

These people are my kind of people. Having fun just like kids. Remember the first time you saw the Peter Pan movie? Trans Med is cool and I would love to take a course with them.

I don't see any ego here, just some people having a great time. They are having too much fun to have any ego issues.

I suspect that the TM claim that the more people who learn to fly the better the world will be.

Stage 3, 10,000 people flying in the air together! Who would not like that?!?

The Maharishi effect is all about critical mass. Many of us are working towards critical mass. Each one of us who does our spiritual practices and makes our own internal progress cannot help but change others around them too.

greybeard 01-03-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnosis5 (Post 215214)
These people are my kind of people. Having fun just like kids. Remember the first time you saw the Peter Pan movie? Trans Med is cool and I would love to take a course with them.

I don't see any ego here, just some people having a great time. They are having too much fun to have any ego issues.

I suspect that the TM claim that the more people who learn to fly the better the world will be.

Stage 3, 10,000 people flying in the air together! Who would not like that?!?

The Maharishi effect is all about critical mass. Many of us are working towards critical mass. Each one of us who does our spiritual practices and makes our own internal progress cannot help but change others around them too.

Critical mass would seem to be somthing most would agree on.
Each one of us who does our spiritual practices and makes our own internal progress cannot help but change others around them too.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

The tide is coming in folks.

As far as co-creation--- yes while we are dreaming and in the dream we can co-create to our hearts content.

I have yet to read in the words attributed to any of the enlightened sages anything about co-creation--- not denying the possibility.

We live in a world of illusion created by the perceptual ego.

Ramana Maharshi said " The world you are trying to save dosent even exist"
I have to take his word for it.

When "Poer versus Force" is read with its map of consciousness the world and the reason for being in this wold makes sense.
That book opens the door to more complex subjects covered in the " i " and others by David Hawkins.
There are level of enlightenment, fully explained.

Regards Chris

mudra 01-03-2010 03:34 PM

http://www.sacredpaintings.com/image...rnoonlight.gif

RedeZra ,

Your poems are music for the soul my friend.
They are coming from heaven as sparks of Light
that you scatter on Earth.

Thank You :wub2:

Love Always
mudra

mudra 01-03-2010 04:36 PM

The term 'ego' has various meanings in your language. Nevertheless, the dysfunctional problems associated with ego might best be explained as the result of surrogate identities displacing the soul's true self."

From " Love without end " by Glenda Green

Love Always
mudra

14 Chakras 01-03-2010 07:30 PM

I Am you and you are me, and together we are More.

But you are you, and I Am me, and we are each uniquely I AM.

Why is there suffering? Why is there evil? Why is there darkness?

If we are not co-creators, then we are victims. We did not create our situation, God did. God put us here. God is mean. Right? Or is that the case?

I suggest the infinite creates a platform for evolution of it's Sons and Daughters. The infinite must create from within itSelf, since it is all there IS.

Sons and Daughters of the infinite are truly individualization's of the infinite. However, they start out their evolution with very limited sense of identities.

The process of evolution is that Co-Creators / Sons and Daughters of God / Ye are Gods as Jesus said, grow in Self awareness, grow in Oneness with All that IS until they finally clearly see that they are the creator within it's creation and continue to grow in consciousness from there forevermore into eternity, into the eternal Now.

Creation is not meant to experience high degrees of suffering, it is not necessary and the infinite did not create this way.

What the infinite did create is a platform for the evolution of souls ~ a platform, with cosmic law that will help guide evolution upwards.

What God did not create is an exact script of how creation will evolve upwards. That is up to the free will of the co-creators within creation itSelf.

Did God decide there would be fallen worlds and suffering? Did God put us here to suffer?

I suggest that the fall in the garden of Eden is an allegory for our own individual temptation to try out duality, to try out the ego consciousness and give it a go. These choices were made by our own free will. We did not have to come experience this, but we made decisions that led us here.

We've been unconsciously creating our own suffering ever since! Where does evil come from? Our own co-creations coming from our false, separate, sense of identities. We are creating unconsciously and the world is reflecting back to us our own illusions.

Here we are, finally now ready to come back into the evolution of More, to move back into the River of Life, beyond duality, where our eye is single rather than double.

To move beyond the human ego does not mean to disapear into a blob of nothingness. I suggest it is fair to say Eckhart Tolle has moved beyond the human ego to a very large degree and is coming from presence, his own I AM presence. Is Eckhart Tolle the fullness of the creator? Is he all knowing and all creating?

No of course not. When we move beyond the human ego, and remember who we really are as One with the infinite and All Life, we don't disappear, we just become More. This is the purpose of creation.

However, we are what we affirm we are. Affirm we are no good seperate sinners who add nothing to the whole, and guess what? That's the role we will continue to play. Affirm we are One with the infinite, we are the Christ, we are the Buddha we are the One, and this reality (because this IS reality), manifest through our Beingness until we can clearly see what was ALWAYS Truth ~ I and my Father Mother are One.

One with the non-changing static God? No. I suggest that static, non-changing God is not reality. I suggest God is a Living God, and Living Spirit. Can the creator learn, can the creator Be More? I suggest change is cosmic law, life without change is not life at all, rather a static picture, death.

I suggest it is only our ego that thrives on trying to create a static picture, trying to keep things standing still. However, reality is growth, change, More, a River of Life More abundant, co-creation in eternal Now. Now. ForeverMore.

While the physical world will continue to evolve into Light, every "I" on this world is very real. We are here to help them remember who they are, remember their own inner divinity, and affirm that divinity, Be that Divine Flame here in embodiment. That is how heaven comes to Earth.

Not a static picture of a heaven that never changes, rather a platform for freedom of co-creative expression for each one of us, a platform that always Bes More, More abundant, More creative, More beautiful.

There are no limitations in reality.

If we choose to Be we will BE. IF we choose to maintain the illusion that we are separate from the whole, that we are victims who require an outer savior, that we are the ego, we will be able to maintain this illusion of suffering if we so desire...

greybeard 01-03-2010 09:08 PM

I agree with what you have written in its essence !4 Chakras.
We weren't meant to suffer and through the ego we created and chose suffering in our ignorance. For that reason I don't like to link God to this as co-creator. We are the perpetrator and the victim. God is not to blame.

My other problem with co-creator is that, who is to have that ability and who not?
In duality we all have different ideas on what would be best for other people. There would be unending conflict as we would never come into agreement as to what should be created. Its just to complicated to work in my opinion. I honestly wouldn't want the responsibility.

My own experience is that when I surrendered my life to God I was lifted from the hell of alcoholism and whilst I live modestly my needs are all met effortlessly, of myself I do nothing, I am free of many bondages and I like it that way.

Because the context I come from is a path of enlightenment as set out by the sages I like to keep my self on that track, I am not concerned overmuch about what happens after enlightenment, though there are levels of enlightenment.
As you said in an earlier post there are tests even for the enlightened, the process is eternal but for me one step at a time.

I dont like to keep quoting Dr David Hawkins but on his map of consciousness there is an enormous gap between the spiritual energy of an angel and an enlightened being, therefore a sage could be considered as being in kindergarten.

The following link is for information about Dr Hawkins

http://www.veritaspub.com/index.php?page=about

With love and regard for your knowledge.
Chris

Gnosis5 01-03-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 215354)
The term 'ego' has various meanings in your language. Nevertheless, the dysfunctional problems associated with ego might best be explained as the result of surrogate identities displacing the soul's true self."

From " Love without end " by Glenda Green

Love Always
mudra

Right, that is what I am uncollapsing from in my clearing work. Different terms, but same concept. Fixed identities, because it can be a load of fun knowingly taking on identities, as in a costume party, with emphasis on the word "party"!

I would love the freedom to get fully into the identity of another culture, and then to take off that identity at my pleasure.

But seems I have too much attention on saving a planet that does not even exist, LOL! I guess the consciousness exists that creates the illusion of something existing and it is the consciousness only that we process, not it's creations.

Moxie 01-04-2010 12:37 AM

The ego/conscious personality" represents the portion of the Reasoning Mind that is primarily focused within the frequency bands of the third dimension, which "looks out upon the illusion of matter-space-time.

As the ego begins to assimilate the other portions of the Reasoning Mind, the seeming barriers between the Dream self, Astral self, Soul Matrix and Body Consciousness will begin to dissolve.

When fully assimilated the Reasoning Mind will have conscious multi-dimensional perception and the ability to direct the Subconscious and Instinctual Minds (and the physical body, emotions and intuition that manifest through the "lower minds") through conscious interaction with the Superconscious Mind of the Soul Matrix.

quoted from Voyagers I, the Sleeping Abductees, 2nd Edition

Moxie 01-04-2010 12:47 AM

this is a worthy read at Bronte Baxter's website:
http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/?s=ego

Moxie 01-04-2010 12:58 AM

greybeard wrote:
"... when I surrendered my life to God I was lifted from the hell... I am free of many bondages and I like it that way."

Are you saying that you "tapped an unsuspected inner resource"?
Or might you define God differently? Is God within or without, interior or exterior?

Greybeard, you also wrote this: "There would be unending conflict as we would never come into agreement as to what should be created"

I would say, rather, that there are fewer choices choosing What is Right. The expression of what is right has fewer options than to go with what creates division & chaos because what is right is inclusive and not exclusive, that means it's not all about "me".

14 Chakras 01-04-2010 01:42 AM

We have a purpose. We are not just a bad dream. I suggest God has a purpose for us. I suggest Jesus was not lying when he said we must be reborn to inherit life eternal. I suggest that Jesus did not mean 'life until God wipes you out!'.

We are here to Be More in Oneness ~ THIS IS THE MAGICAL KEY HERE.

The human ego is born of seperation, it is born out of saying "I am this because of who I am compared to that or this." However, this is illusion. There is only One.

Oneness is not sameness. Oneness simply is reality.

Death of the ego, is not death of the I.

This is the key.

Rebirth is what happens. I stop tyinking I am this or that, and instead I just Be. I'm Light. I'm in Oneness. I see this, but I'm still BEing, I'm still I.

As we overcome ego, we are reborn at a higher level, the level of Oneness, interconnectedness. The ONLY way to get there is 'not my will but thine Be done'.

I Am not the doer, it is the consciousness within that does the work, however, I and my Father Mother are One, I Am the consciousness within.

My true identity is in Oneness, not separate.

In Oneness, the Divine Flame within me has eyes to see and ears to hear. I won't make decisions that do not benefit the whole, because the creative source within me is doing the work, and knows exactly what is within God's will, what benefits my brothers and sisters and what does not.

The key realization is that I truly AM that creative source.

As co-creators, we are either creating from our ego sense of identity that is separate, or we are creating from our enlightened identity that is in Oneness. We can't stop creating. We were created in the image of the infinite, we are creators. Hence, the world of suffering we live in ~ we've co-created it from our ego sense of identity.

I suggest key is to shift our sense of identity from the separate sense of identity, to the reality of who we are, our Divine blue print, that is in Oneness with all life.

In Oneness, we will co-create abundance for All Life, because that is our true nature ~ unconditional Love Beings.

Moxie 01-04-2010 02:24 AM

However, we are what we affirm we are. Affirm we are no good seperate sinners who add nothing to the whole, and guess what? That's the role we will continue to play. Affirm we are One with the infinite, we are the Christ, we are the Buddha we are the One, and this reality (because this IS reality), manifest through our Beingness until we can clearly see what was ALWAYS Truth ~ I and my Father Mother are One. - 14 Chakras

So, there IS nothing Evil, only Ignorance (of Godhood) which brings forth all that is evil & wrong....sometimes referred to as Fallen and also "evil" as in there was a "time" this transpired.

We were created Ignorant, else we'd know.
What does that say about God?
Oh, nevermind, we have free will and we misused it, it's not God's deal, I get it.

When were we Not Ignorant? (and don't go the bible story please)
When were we in conscious full awareness of who we are before we turned ignorant?

It's all speculation ...
but
many have experientials that try to explain their "turnaround" from ignorance to knowledge (which the bible say IS eternal life).

We were either created or we weren't and if we were created, we can be destroyed i.e: the ego, that which is self conscious identity.

If self conscious identity (ego) is destroyed, then we cease to be, we are all aspects of God Consciousness (which we all were anyway while we were deluded in ego...right?)
is that what everytone is saying? That what's I hear.

If it means ego death to realize God oneness ...
then it means the uncreation of your Self.
Who knows? It doesn't seem that i have anything to do with it.

How's about we center ourselves in the here and Now and
get some things changed for the better? IF you are God Conscious
what ARE you doing to manifest that? (other than profess to others that you were ignorant and now you are God Consciousness and everthing now is OK).

off to la la land... got carried away!

greybeard 01-04-2010 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moxie (Post 215588)
greybeard wrote:
"... when I surrendered my life to God I was lifted from the hell... I am free of many bondages and I like it that way."

Are you saying that you "tapped an unsuspected inner resource"?
Or might you define God differently? Is God within or without, interior or exterior?

Greybeard, you also wrote this: "There would be unending conflict as we would never come into agreement as to what should be created"

I would say, rather, that there are fewer choices choosing What is Right. The expression of what is right has fewer options than to go with what creates division & chaos because what is right is inclusive and not exclusive, that means it's not all about "me".

Hi Moxie
I went to AA when I hit rock bottom and they have a 12 step program.
3rd step is.
"Made a decision to turn our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him."
Dont think God minds what name we give Him/Her.

For me God is immanent and transcendent, within and without.
The twelve step program clears all the character defects that lead to the dependence on alcohol in the first place, through dependence on God paradoxically freedom arises --- liberation.
I tried will power, I tried everything, I was in denial that I was helpless, it wasn't until the illness progressed to the suicidal stage that I had enough humility to accept the help that is always available through AA. The power of example of long time sober members of the fellowship lifted me into sobriety along with an acceptance of God.

In essence I created misery for myself and others though the illness, the power of Divinity saved me and does a day at a time till this day.
So you can see that personally the power of creation does not appeal much to me.

Though to be clear I became successful as a sportsman, musician,therapist, (Hypnotherapy, Reiki and Bio- energy) and businessman in sobriety. I am grateful for those experiences, I realize they were a gift rather than my creation. Of myself I do nothing.

Unless consciousness changes we will have the same story over and over.
The side that starts the war justifes it. Christians slaughtered people to save their souls, witches were burned for their own good.
So what one thinks of as good for others is not necessarily truly for the good of all/
God forgive them for they know not what the do. (Jesus on the cross) They are spiritually asleep, unconscious. in order to be what we truly are we need to wake up.

Even though the wave subsides into the ocean it is fully aware of its identity, (metaphor is always flawed) awareness is eternal. You must die to be born again.

I only need to know that which is necessary for my next step on the spiritual ladder so like to keep it simple.
Basically I follow those who are enlightened because they talk from experience.

As through the grace of the guru (the late Dr Goels)I have been Kundalini awakened for over ten years im taken care of. (we all are in different ways) Shiva and Shakti the male and female aspects of God are bringing me home.

Ive shared rather more of my story than I intended but I am clear of believing that I am my story, it happened then this is now.
(let my ego out to play Lol)
"I dont mind"
Chris
Namaste

Gnosis5 01-04-2010 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greybeard (Post 215664)
Hi Moxie
I went to AA when I hit rock bottom and they have a 12 step program.
3rd step is.
"Made a decision to turn our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him."
Dont think God minds what name we give Him/Her.

For me God is immanent and transcendent, within and without.
The twelve step program clears all the character defects that lead to the dependence on alcohol in the first place, through dependence on God paradoxically freedom arises --- liberation.
I tried will power, I tried everything, I was in denial that I was helpless, it wasn't until the illness progressed to the suicidal stage that I had enough humility to accept the help that is always available through AA. The power of example of long time sober members of the fellowship lifted me into sobriety along with an acceptance of God.

In essence I created misery for myself and others though the illness, the power of Divinity saved me and does a day at a time till this day.
So you can see that personally the power of creation does not appeal much to me.

Though to be clear I became successful as a sportsman, musician,therapist, (Hypnotherapy, Reiki and Bio- energy) and businessman in sobriety. I am grateful for those experiences, I realize they were a gift rather than my creation. Of myself I do nothing.

Unless consciousness changes we will have the same story over and over.
The side that starts the war justifes it. Christians slaughtered people to save their souls, witches were burned for their own good.
So what one thinks of as good for others is not necessarily truly for the good of all/
God forgive them for they know not what the do. (Jesus on the cross) They are spiritually asleep, unconscious. in order to be what we truly are we need to wake up.

Even though the wave subsides into the ocean it is fully aware of its identity, (metaphor is always flawed) awareness is eternal. You must die to be born again.

I only need to know that which is necessary for my next step on the spiritual ladder so like to keep it simple.
Basically I follow those who are enlightened because they talk from experience.

As through the grace of the guru (the late Dr Goels)I have been Kundalini awakened for over ten years im taken care of. (we all are in different ways) Shiva and Shakti the male and female aspects of God are bringing me home.

Ive shared rather more of my story than I intended but I am clear of believing that I am my story, it happened then this is now.
(let my ego out to play Lol)
"I dont mind"
Chris
Namaste

Yes to the "dying". Casting off the unnecessary self.

14 Chakras 01-04-2010 05:18 AM

What I'm suggesting is that we are all One already. We are operating however from the illusions that we are seperate. This is what needs to die, the illusion that I am seperate from the whole. When this illusion dies, do I die? Does a cell in my body die if it knows that it is a part of my body? Does it need to fight my body and pretend it is seperate from my body in order to survive? No of course not. If the cell in my body maintains the illusion long enough that it is seperate from my body and fights my body and other cells, then it will either die itself, or eventually it will kill my body and die that way.

Now you can't kill god because truly, that's all there IS.

So in our case, and yes, you could say we're cells in God's body, we either surrender to the reality we're One, we're a part of the whole, or we keep maintaining the illusion that we are seperate from the Body of God, and eventually we die...

it's the old biblical saying from Jesus:

Those who seek to save their lives will lose them ~ meaning ~ those who seek to save their egos, and their illusions of seperation will eventually lose their opportunity to continue their evolution.

Those who seek to lose their lives for my sake will save them ~ meaning ~ those who seek to lose the illusions of seperation, the human ego, for the sake of the Christ consciousness, who they are in Oneness, rather than seperate, will save them.

Do we die when the illusion dies that we're separate from the Body of God? No. We Become More.

As all of us here, I Am still on the path, however, I have committed, made a verbal pledge actually and continue to do so daily in one way or another, to have my human ego die. I know the reality, I give all I have to God, and God (my own God Self, my own I AM Presence) gives everything it has back in return to me.

I affirm my Christhood Now as I draw down this reality into my Being, and I suggest others do the same.

We are the holy grail. Clean your cup (surrender your illusions of separation), and the blood of Christ ~ which is the Christ consciousness will be poured into your cup.

We are like babies in a womb ready to be born into our true identities...

Oneness with All that IS ~ YE ARE GODS!

greybeard 01-04-2010 09:14 AM

The power of prayer is phenomenal.
I use this daily.

Courtesy of Sai Baba

I am born now from the womb of sleep
I am determined to carry out all acts this day as offerings to Thee with Thee ever present before my minds eye.
Make my words thoughts and deeds sacred and pure.
Let me not injure anyone.
Let no one injure me.
Guide me direct me this day
Amen

Before sleep. after thoughts of gratitude.

The acts whose burden I placed on Thee this morning are now over.
It was You who made made walk, talk, think and act this day.
Recieve me now I am coming home to Thee.
Amen

The ego cannot survive such a prayer indefinitely and is weakened every day by it.
The prayer also dissolves karrma

I trust in God implicitly.

Sai Baba also recomended the affirmation.
"I am God"

Chris
Namaste

kriya 01-04-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greybeard (Post 215763)
The power of prayer is phenomenal.
I use this daily.

Courtesy of Sai Baba

I am born now from the womb of sleep
I am determined to carry out all acts this day as offerings to Thee with Thee ever present before my minds eye.
Make my words thoughts and deeds sacred and pure.
Let me not injure anyone.
Let no one injure me.
Guide me direct me this day
Amen

Before sleep. after thoughts of gratitude.

The acts whose burden I placed on Thee this morning are now over.
It was You who made made walk, talk, think and act this day.
Recieve me now I am coming home to Thee.
Amen

The ego cannot survive such a prayer indefinitely and is weakened every day by it.
The prayer also dissolves karrma

I trust in God implicitly.

Sai Baba also recomended the affirmation.
"I am God"

Chris
Namaste

Beautiful affirmations Chris!!

Except for the last bit though, as the affirmation I am God in PYs view is not a correct one. If you think of God as the ocean and us as the wave, the ocean can exist without the wave, but the wave cannot exist without the ocean. So he was not keen for us to say that we are God, rather that we are children of God.

I quite often use this:

I am not a mortal being,
I am not the body,
I am a child of God.

Love,

Kriya

RedeZra 01-04-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriya (Post 216080)
Beautiful affirmations Chris!!

Except for the last bit though, as the affirmation I am God in PYs view is not a correct one. If you think of God as the ocean and us as the wave, the ocean can exist without the wave, but the wave cannot exist without the ocean.

how can it not be correct

when the Ocean is also the waves

when wants wishes and desires are exhausted

and free will is replaced with thy will be done

what remains

a Sage fit to be God

nothing is lost

the wave finds itself as the whole Ocean

the Sage finds himself as God

as did Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi

sure there are stages from Sainthood to Godhood

first we should strive to be saints and sages

to control the elements to do our bidding

and not be victims of circumstances

there is much good work to be done for a Man to turn into a Saint

Saints and Sages only can be called co-creators with God

God is God

regardless if we realize Him or not

greybeard 01-04-2010 09:12 PM

Hi Kriya RedeZra
Re quote from Kriya
"Except for the last bit though, as the affirmation I am God in PYs view is not a correct one. If you think of God as the ocean and us as the wave, the ocean can exist without the wave, but the wave cannot exist without the ocean. So he was not keen for us to say that we are God, rather that we are children of God."

I kind of take the middle ground on this.
I can see the sense of affirming something you want to be, to know, but cant get my head round saying I am God.
However the Enlightened Sage can honestly say " I am the totality all of it" ie God.
No ego no duality -- only God remains.
Love your poetic way RedeZra , please keep the words tumbling.
chris
Namaste

RedeZra 01-04-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greybeard (Post 216176)
I can see the sense of affirming something you want to be, to know, but cant get my head round saying I am God.

thats because you are humble like me lol

greybeard 01-04-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedeZra (Post 216180)

thats because you are humble like me lol

You are laughing --I am laughing.
Thats what it is all about -- people can get too serious.
I love this quote
"We make plans and God laughs"

So the more we laugh the closer we get to God in my humble opinion.

Thanks RedeZra
Chris

kriya 01-04-2010 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedeZra (Post 216162)

how can it not be correct

when the Ocean is also the waves

when wants wishes and desires are exhausted

and free will is replaced with thy will be done

what remains

a Sage fit to be God

nothing is lost

the wave finds itself as the whole Ocean

the Sage finds himself as God

Hello love,

Without wishing to get into semantics, the ocean is the waves, but the 'wave' is not the whole ocean, only part of it. Therefore we are part of God and not God itself, the unmanifested absolute. If self-realized we become part of universal consciousness and manifest it physically, yes.

Love,

Kriya

RedeZra 01-04-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriya (Post 216201)
Hello love,

Without wishing to get into semantics, the ocean is the waves, but the 'wave' is not the whole ocean, only part of it. Therefore we are part of God and not God itself, the unmanifested absolute. If self-realized we become part of universal consciousness and manifest it physically, yes.

hello love too lol

what if the wave knows it is the Ocean

kriya 01-04-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedeZra (Post 216211)
hello love too lol

what if the wave knows it is the Ocean

Then it knows it is part of the ocean, but not the ocean itself, because only the ocean can be the ocean.

R we going round in circles, lol.

Love,

Kriya

greybeard 01-04-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriya (Post 216215)
Then it knows it is part of the ocean, but not the ocean itself, because only the ocean can be the ocean.

R we going round in circles, lol.

Love,

Kriya

Anyone for tennis:mfr_lol:
R to serve ---- the score----Love all.

Such friends I can do with.

Love to you both.
Chris