Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Archived Threads - Read Only (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   ... so here we all are ... (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1537)

conjuredUp 09-12-2008 03:39 AM

... so here we all are ...

I suspect as the days draw away from September 6th (when Avalon was announced on Camelot) we will begin to get very familiar with each other.

I mean, you...the person surfing in the Spirituality Forum.
We vibrate alike, you and I.

I am not the panicky, "Oh my God RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!" type.
I am not a loyal fan.
I am not planning the next four years of my life because of what someone(s) says might happen.
It takes away from my now.
I don't want a fight, or your opinion beat into my fluffy head.

I walk in the light.
I know there is darkness.
I choose not to see it.
And by not fearing it? It can't see me either.

I am guessing if you were drawn to this section of Avalon you are pretty much on that wavelength and I've gotta tell you...

I am SO glad you are here.

So now, thanks to the imposed division I only have to go see the darkness of this blessed Project if I want to.

Almost as if I manifested it that way.

LOVELOVELOVE

Orion11 09-12-2008 03:45 AM

Re: ... so here we all are ...

Hi conjured up! Very niice :)

Im happy to be along with you for the Journey.

thank you

<3 <3 <3

rustanddust 09-12-2008 03:53 AM

<3 <3 <3 :)

RubyTuesday 09-12-2008 02:33 PM

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I walk in light most of the time but I also enjoy keeping up with the dark which I don't see as all bad but I suppose that's because I don't "fear" what may be. I appreciate those who stay in the light, you are an inspiration as are so many others! It's fascinating watching different souls on their journeys and knowing that each one we run across is a new learning experience for us.

We need those who stay in the light, all the time, to balance out all of those souls who stay in the dark, all the time. The universe is amazing. :wub2:

Sometimes I think of this journey like I thought as a child at Christmas. It feels much the same. Remember the giddy joy of opening a present and finding something you had been dreaming about? What about opening a pack of socks? It's fun to think about in depth, isn't it?

mikey 09-12-2008 02:43 PM

It is a pleasure to be here...now, with u...

peace

bananaman

JesterTerrestrial 09-12-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conjuredUp (Post 8150)

I am SO glad you are here.

I am so glad that you are here as well. I do feel as if "things" really are manifesting quicker. Maybe its because its the golden age!

Stay Tuned :mfr_lol:

visual co-creator 09-12-2008 03:25 PM

PeacefulWarri0r 09-12-2008 03:34 PM

Very comforting approach. I'm struggling lately with being in the "here and the now" because of all the knowledge I am thirsting for. I am trying to find a delicate balance between enjoying every moment and learning about the past/possible futures. Thank you all for making it known that you even exist...because that alone has inspired me to stay strong as we walk through the valley of darkness (and light, sometimes haha) Best of intention to all of you and I look forward to participating in the extravigant events that are approaching soon. : )

Phosphene_Sparks 09-12-2008 03:35 PM

I'm happy to be here too. It will be interseting to see what sort of relationships will develop with such an open group of people.

Best

M

viking 09-12-2008 03:38 PM

:biggrin2:

viking

Circlewerk 09-12-2008 03:40 PM

Love begets love..
Finding a balance is key for me.
Remaining objective, with my hearts eye on my preferred result, is vital.
The future remains malleable.
My future, is my responsibility and being the creator of it enables a focus in me that is pulled by the profound force that love is.
I Am.
Love is my eternal chrysalis.
"Running" anywhere, is the same as feeding the beast (fear) that I do not prefer.

Now is Love, every breath.

Antaletriangle 09-12-2008 03:49 PM

There are too many beautiful people on here man! It's just not right!lol.

maya12-21-2012 09-12-2008 04:13 PM

Good post, conjured!

Points of light are finding ways to gather all around the world. There is not a more exciting time to be alive than NOW!!!

Even the things that are negative seem positive, like NWO, chemtrails, etc because more and more people are awakening to everything that's wrong with this PLANET and are beginning their spiritual journeys through the seeking of the REAL truths.

It's awesome to live a fear free life in the face of turmoil. As people let go of their ego's, we'll see more people jumping abord the spirituality bandwagon.

Heck, there's room for 6.6 billion of us on this ride!!!

Gregg

P4BL0 09-12-2008 07:41 PM

... so here U all are ...

galaxygirl 09-12-2008 09:02 PM

Isnt this amazing? :mfr_omg: The amount of folks connecting here is just astounding! :shocked:

Namaste All!

viking 09-12-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P4BL0 (Post 9067)
Greetings
Gamma Shandra
PeacefulWarri0r
Circlewerk
Antaletriangle
maya12-21-2012
viking
Phosphene_Sparks
JesterTerrestrial
bananaman
RubyTuesday
rustanddust
Orion11
conjuredUp

Best regards and loving rays of golden light to help you all out in your spiritual paths

Thanks P4ABLO for your very kind welcome .... great name BTW ......

viking

Zelphael 09-12-2008 09:14 PM

Can't forget to live in the moment and enjoy the now. Thanks.

THE eXchanger 09-12-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyTuesday (Post 8679)
:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I walk in light most of the time but I also enjoy keeping up with the dark which I don't see as all bad but I suppose that's because I don't "fear" what may be. I appreciate those who stay in the light, you are an inspiration as are so many others! It's fascinating watching different souls on their journeys and knowing that each one we run across is a new learning experience for us.

We need those who stay in the light, all the time, to balance out all of those souls who stay in the dark, all the time. The universe is amazing. :wub2:

Sometimes I think of this journey like I thought as a child at Christmas. It feels much the same. Remember the giddy joy of opening a present and finding something you had been dreaming about? What about opening a pack of socks? It's fun to think about in depth, isn't it?

what is already in you that is light, doesn't need to be painted on

when you eXplore the shadows/or the dark

it is there, that you can paint an eXpression
and, in time, it all lights up

both are there, for reasons

it sounds like you are eloquently; eXploring both

good for you...
few discover this, early enough...
it sounds like you are quite on Target

it's the black canvas, that needs the paint !!!

stroke away ;)

brightest blessings

the eXchanger

SynchrOMicity 09-13-2008 08:02 PM

ALL R ! SURE IS NICE TO RUN INTO u ALL rE-MEMBER ME UNDER THE TREE OF MAN, WHERE i FIRST HEARD THESE WORDS, gonna make it thru i can feel IT, gonna make it thru I can feel it! Baby ,Baby ,Baby lets investigate the otherside of LIFE tonight, the LOVERS & the fighters and the risk they take are on the other side of LIFE tonight, Lets loose R selves go completely astray
and then find ourselves again, U know thee only way to get there is to take that step to thee other side of LIFE tonight!!! Take the plunge!!! PEACE OUT!

Rocky_Shorz 09-13-2008 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXchanger (Post 9350)
what is already in you that is light, doesn't need to be painted on

brightest blessings

the eXchanger

Exchanger, one of my friends was just contacted by one of Mel Gibson's producers interested in doing a story.

She sent what I wrote in years ago, that's why this is a surprise to hear a response...

What do you see?