Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   News And Updates (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19766)

MargueriteBee 02-09-2010 09:00 PM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
I don't think it is an isolated case:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,52098,00.html

http://www.newswithviews.com/public_...c_schools1.htm

King Lear 02-09-2010 09:04 PM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MargueriteBee (Post 236009)


That's certainly only propaganda of the "haters" who don't belong in this "open-minded" forum;) :roll1::roll1::roll1:
:king:

morguana 02-09-2010 11:14 PM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
wow, i am compleatly astounded at the way this has gone........:mfr_omg:
my kids know about sex, and they are 4 and 7, they know about transexuals, homosexuality, and the fact that their bodies are their own, good grief, is there any hope for humanity with these attitudes i have just been reading?
where is your compassion?
love?
nonjudgement?
for heavens sake......do you want to assend or not?
m x
ps......homosexual relationships happens in most species, go look it up

golly they even know what a chromosone is

Jonah 02-09-2010 11:29 PM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
/ours.buzznet.com/user/video/2496221/music-video-premiere-ours-god/

all children of god....

morguana 02-09-2010 11:47 PM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 236083)
/ours.buzznet.com/user/video/2496221/music-video-premiere-ours-god/

all children of god....

jonah that was truely beautifull, thank you sooooo much
love
m x

King Lear 02-10-2010 07:30 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by morguana (Post 236078)
wow, i am compleatly astounded at the way this has gone........:mfr_omg:
my kids know about sex, and they are 4 and 7, they know about transexuals, homosexuality, and the fact that their bodies are their own, good grief, is there any hope for humanity with these attitudes i have just been reading?
where is your compassion?
love?
nonjudgement?
for heavens sake......do you want to assend or not?
m x
ps......homosexual relationships happens in most species, go look it up

golly they even know what a chromosone is


Perhaps it happens in most species, but only in a part of thousandth, i.e. it isn't the norm, otherwise the species would be extinct!

And what astounds me is, that your 4 and 7 year-olds know of homosexuality and transsexuality. Woman have you no decency?
How can you burden children's minds with something like that?!?

All these homosexual-apologists!
What is next?
In 10 years pedophiles say that it is normal and part of the "diverse" human sexuality to be a pedophile. And then they come and make pressure on politics to be emancipated.

And what will you homosexual-apologists say then?
"That's disgusting!"???
Betcha
But then the pedos will say "Oh you're just a hater" "You discriminate us!" "It is fact that our bodies our own!" "Where is your compassion?"

And before some of you homosexuals and homosexual-apologists scream out after this analogy:
"Hey that's not fair! You compare us to pedophiles!"

think twice, because in this analogy the pedos would say the same:

"Hey that's not fair! You compare us to necrophiles!"

It's only a step further... and further... and further...

Everything made to destroy our traditions, families and our society.


:king:

no caste 02-10-2010 07:42 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 236222)
Perhaps it happens in most species, but only in a part of thousandth, i.e. it isn't the norm, otherwise the species would be extinct!
And what astounds me is, that your 4 and 7 year-olds know of homosexuality and transsexuality. Woman have you no decency?
How can you burden children's minds with something like that?!?

On account of that, I just pushed the Report button. You should wash your mouth with rose water, buster. (It tastes like soap.)

It's offensive. Like Morguana said, check genetics etc. Bye. Wait, your pedophile facts are incorrect, too, male sexual violence is usually 'heterosexual.'

morguana 02-10-2010 08:03 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 236222)
Perhaps it happens in most species, but only in a part of thousandth, i.e. it isn't the norm, otherwise the species would be extinct!
And what astounds me is, that your 4 and 7 year-olds know of homosexuality and transsexuality. Woman have you no decency?
How can you burden children's minds with something like that?!?

All these homosexual-apologists!
What is next?
In 10 years pedophiles say that it is normal and part of the "diverse" human sexuality to be a pedophile. And then they come and make pressure on politics to be emancipated.

And what will you homosexual-apologists say then?
"That's disgusting!"???
Betcha
But then the pedos will say "Oh you're just a hater" "You discriminate us!" "It is fact that our bodies our own!" "Where is your compassion?"

And before some of you homosexuals and homosexual-apologists scream out after this analogy:
"Hey that's not fair! You compare us to pedophiles!"
think twice, because in this analogy the pedos would say the same:
"Hey that's not fair! You compare us to necrophiles!"

It's only a step further... and further... and further...
Everything made to destroy our traditions, families and our society.
:king:

king lear we live in a multi cultral society, and that means that we mix with all sorts, i do not judge a person by their differences, if none is harmed and all involved are concenting adults then what is the problem? i think a course in learning humility and love would be of benifit.

this post just says it all in my eyes, *sadly shakes head* i would like it left for all to see,

m

King Lear 02-10-2010 08:13 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by morguana (Post 236233)
king lear we live in a multi cultral society, and that means that we mix with all sorts, i do not judge a person by their differences, if none is harmed and all involved are concenting adults then what is the problem? i think a course in learning humility and love would be of benifit.
this post just says it all in my eyes, *sadly shakes head* i would like it left for all to see,
m

What has "the multi cultural society" to do with the promotion of the aggressive homosexual ideology, especially on kids?
Blacks and Mexicans disapprove this agenda even more than Whites!

Quote:

Originally Posted by morguana (Post 236233)
i think a course in learning humility and love would be of benifit.
this post just says it all in my eyes, *sadly shakes head* i would like it left for all to see,
m

I could say the same to you orthodox Liberal!

You're such hypocrites! "Open-minded" my foot!
Everyone who isn't in line you ban!

And you always think that you are the better person.
Not sensing how self-righteous you're in fact!

For everyone who doesn't believe that people in the Project Avalon Forum
are so narrow-minded and behave like TPTB, which they alledgedly try to expose, will soon be disabused by my ban!

:king:

raulduke 02-10-2010 08:14 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by morguana (Post 236078)
wow, i am compleatly astounded at the way this has gone........:mfr_omg:

Yeah, me too, but don't forget that it's only a small, though very vocal minority here that seems to be in opposition to equality, which is the real issue as I see it.

@King Lear: I noticed you haven't responded to anything I've said here or answered my questions, though I am not surprised as the answers are likey to find you either hypocritical or simply ignorant.

Dude......where to begin? You've said so musch, I'll just review a few examples here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 235931)
It's really funny, apologists of homosexuality......

Wow, now were apologists? :lol3: I'm not apologizing for anything here guy, just standing up for equal rights for all, which, clearly, you oppose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 235931)
Or a man who's whining: "if you prohibit me to marry this woman I'll go to the Supreme Court and sue you for discrimination!"

Ummm are you serious, is this really your agument? No one is preventing men and women from getting married.... this makes no sense, although if for some crazy reason that were the case, I'm positive that heterosexuals would want equal rights as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 235931)
...we don't FEAR Homos!

We're just disgusted by their behaviour.

Ok, so let me get this straight, your argument here is that gay people should change their lifestyle because you think they're icky? You know you don't have to think about the sex constantly right? :lol3:

Dude I think people who go to night clubs all spiffed up with leather jackets and crusty hair are icky, but I don't care what they do as long as they're not hurting anyone, I just steer clear of them, still wishing the best for 'em though.

I think it's strange that you've got all this respect for the equality in the freedom of speech yet you you have no sense of equality when it comes to accepting people for who they are.

Ok, this next part is the heart of the issue as I see it, and you didn't respond, so I'll quote myself here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raulduke (Post 235621)
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 235179)
And this isn't comparable to the African Americans.
Or why do you think the AAs opted against special rights for gays?

First of all nobody opted against "special rights" for gay people, it was against equal rights, like the ability to visit and make decisions for your significant other in the hospital in an emergency among others.

This is it, right here. It's not "special rights", it's equal, get it?

Letting gay people get married does not take any rights away from anyone else nor would it give them any rights not afforded to heterosexual couples.

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 236012)
That's certainly only propganda of the "haters" who don't belong in this "open-minded" forum;) :roll1::roll1::roll1:

You say this in jest, but it's really spot on. Those stories are ridiculous.

Jonah 02-10-2010 08:25 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
There has been no reason for a ban King Lear...
Allowance of an open minded discussion shall be had... with respect to all who participate...

raulduke 02-10-2010 08:35 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 236222)
Perhaps it happens in most species, but only in a part of thousandth, i.e. it isn't the norm, otherwise the species would be extinct!

And what astounds me is, that your 4 and 7 year-olds know of homosexuality and transsexuality. Woman have you no decency?
How can you burden children's minds with something like that?!?

All these homosexual-apologists!
What is next?
In 10 years pedophiles say that it is normal and part of the "diverse" human sexuality to be a pedophile. And then they come and make pressure on politics to be emancipated.

And what will you homosexual-apologists say then?
"That's disgusting!"???
Betcha
But then the pedos will say "Oh you're just a hater" "You discriminate us!" "It is fact that our bodies our own!" "Where is your compassion?"

And before some of you homosexuals and homosexual-apologists scream out after this analogy:
"Hey that's not fair! You compare us to pedophiles!"

think twice, because in this analogy the pedos would say the same:

"Hey that's not fair! You compare us to necrophiles!"

It's only a step further... and further... and further...

Everything made to destroy our traditions, families and our society.

:king:

Wow, your logic seems to be malfunctioning. I don't think I can continue to converse, so I'll leave you with a song. Peace.


King Lear 02-10-2010 08:51 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by raulduke (Post 236237)
Yeah, me too, but don't forget that it's only a small, though very vocal minority here .

Yes so small that you have to ban this "minority", so this forum can stay "open-minded" ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by raulduke (Post 236237)
that seems to be in opposition to equality, which is the real issue as I see it..

No. You totally misunderstood me. I don't bother what homosexuals do.
But I'm annoyed, as so many others, by the gay political activists who make an ideology and an issue of identity of their sexual orientation.
Especially that they make the poltical fuzz, they produce, to their identity makes me sick.

But the main issue still is, that they want to force it onto children!

Quote:

Originally Posted by raulduke (Post 236237)
Wow, now were apologists? :lol3: I'm not apologizing for anything here guy, just standing up for equal rights for all, which, clearly, you oppose..

I certainly don't oppose equal rights, BUT i oppose uber-equality, special rights for certain groups, that some are more equal than others.
Read Orwell's Animal Farm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raulduke (Post 236237)
Ummm are you serious, is this really your agument? No one is preventing men and women from getting married.... this makes no sense, although if for some crazy reason that were the case, I'm positive that heterosexuals would want equal rights as well.

I'm sorry for you, that you aren't able to understand this hypothetical example. It just was an example for homosexuals who are always whining and always pushing things which make no sense after all, just for being "equal"!
And at the end the only goal they reach is to devaluate marriage.
And through that destroy the traditional family.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raulduke (Post 236237)
but I don't care what they do as long as they're not hurting anyone, I just steer clear of them, still wishing the best for 'em though. .

Are you sure that they don't hurt anyone?
Besides religious feelings (which are so important when it is for the Muslims)
What about the developement of a child?
Are you absolutely sure that they don't get harmed by all of this?
For example, to see how gays behave on their parades and in the media?
Are you really sure?

Quote:

Originally Posted by raulduke (Post 236237)
I think it's strange that you've got all this respect for the equality in the freedom of speech yet you you have no sense of equality when it comes to accepting people for who they are.

You're totally wrong.
1st of all, why do you think, that "freedom of speech" is our 1st amendment?
2ndly I can't remember that gays were in chains and had to pick off cotton.
Is it equality or special rights?

:king:

King Lear 02-10-2010 09:00 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by raulduke (Post 236242)
Wow, your logic seems to be malfunctioning. I don't think I can continue to converse, so I'll leave you with a song. Peace.

Of course you can't continue to converse and understand my arguments!
Because you fundamentally oppose me and you're unable to hold up a mirror to yourself.


As it is the problem for all self-righteous homosexual-apoligists and "open-minded" orthodox Liberal esoterics.
That's the way your brains are constructed, you can never understand an opposing or different opinion about that!

It's the same with theists and atheist, different brain developement.
And I don't mean that as a ranking, they're simply differently configured.

:king:

King Lear 02-10-2010 09:04 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 236238)
There has been no reason for a ban King Lear...
Allowance of an open minded discussion shall be had... with respect to all who participate...

Thanks for that Jonah!

But I think your attempt won't be successful.
Because there are too much people here who hate what I say.

Veritas odium paret
"Truth creates hatred"

I've a too loose tongue;)

:king:

Jonah 02-10-2010 09:08 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
:) you might be right Lear...

But that's too bad... I know you have many good qualities as well:lol3:

raulduke 02-10-2010 09:09 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 236250)
Of course you can't continue to converse and understand my arguments!

Almost.

I can't continue to converse because I understand your argument.

You think gay people are icky and you're afraid because they're trying to destroy your family values.

I disagree.

I'm not calling for you to be banned btw.

King Lear 02-10-2010 09:14 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by raulduke (Post 236254)
Almost.
I can't continue to converse because I understand your argument.
You think gay people are icky and you're afraid because they're trying to destroy your family values.
I disagree. I'm not calling for you to be banned btw.

No I don't think that gay people are icky per say!
But some are, the sexual extroverted and their political activists (as all political activists are icky) who want to force something on others which they don't want!

But I appreciate that you're not for banning a person with a different opinion!
Chapeau!

:king:

Karen 02-10-2010 09:18 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 236258)
No I don't think that gay people are icky per say!
But some are, the sexual extroverted and their political activists (as all political activists are icky) who want to force something on others which they don't want!

But I appreciate that you're not for banning a person with a different opinion!
Chapeau!

:king:

It's not the opinion we ban for, but the attitude - are you being respectful to other members calling them coo-coo head?

Karen 02-10-2010 09:19 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
I agree there's been a lot of social engineering going on - to destroy the family and on many fronts.

Karen 02-10-2010 09:24 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
A couple of guidelines to keep in mind:


TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT

Disagreeing with various data points is a natural, healthy part of an investigation. Unfortunately, many skeptics choose to act in an arrogant, condescending and superior manner because they do not agree with someone or something.

We do require that our members be treated with respect. If a memberís conduct is seen to hurt the community spirit of the group, they will be unsubscribed. Generally individual posts will be moderated first, and thus not appear on the list, before the member is unsubscribed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discussions that involve drugs and other intoxicating substances, pornography, foul language, racial / sexual / national intolerance, hate speech, politically subversive acts or planning, will obviously not be tolerated.

King Lear 02-10-2010 09:25 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen (Post 236263)
It's not the opinion we ban for, but the attitude - are you being respectful to other members calling them coo-coo head?

"coo-coo head"?!?
Is that such a dramatic profanity?

And I think I only used it in a generalized sense, not a personal.

Otherwise, you're free to delete or to defuse such "bad" words;)

:king:

Karen 02-10-2010 09:42 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 236273)
"coo-coo head"?!?
Is that such a dramatic profanity?
And I think I only used it in a generalized sense, not a personal.
Otherwise, you're free to delete or to defuse such "bad" words;)

Overall in this thread your tone has been bombastic and somewhat insulting. This is obviously something you feel strongly about, but you have made some gross generalizations ... that do sound quite hateful.

Ross H 02-10-2010 09:49 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
King Lear,

You do raise some justified concerns in regards to some of the gay community's behaviour, however, what you speak of, are minority groups and not the practice of the overall worlds gay community.

Quote' the anti-Fag thing is perhaps a reaction to the aggressive ideology of homosexuality

Quote' And it's obvious that there's no other group in society that is so extroverted like the gay community and who wants to influence politics and wants to smash their private sexual orientation in other people's face!!!


Quote' There's no group on this earth, like the gays,
who constantly smear their private sexual orientation in people's face.
Publicly!


Refrain from using such examples, they are incorrect and do not reflect the truth of the overall gay community. Tone down your intolerence.

Regards,

Ross H

King Lear 02-10-2010 10:00 AM

Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross H (Post 236294)
John Lear,

You do raise some justified concerns in regards to some of the gay community's behaviour, however what you speak of are minority groups and not the practice of the overall worlds gay community.

Quote' the anti-Fag thing is perhaps a reaction to the aggressive ideology of homosexuality [Please trim long quotes]



1stly it may be incorrect, but me and others conceive it like that.
2ndly Arguing against a political agenda is not intolerance!

:king:


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon