Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Free Energy (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Prometheus Initiative (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20470)

GregorArturo 02-28-2010 02:23 AM

Prometheus Initiative

Good day to my friends at Avalon. I am starting an open source online movement to generate a global collaboration for the development of a free energy system (zero point) for the good humankind.

This video is the first to be released that only sums up the idea behind the project. Future videos will talk about fractal reality, sacred geometry, vortex theory, and even some philosophy and metaphysics. After an initial discourse on the concepts, I will present how to replicate certain dynamic structures within our reality. I would of gotten more out tonight as I had planned but I'm about to go out for karaoke :-p

I want to use both YouTube and Avalon as a collaboration medium. So how about, ready to meld some minds?

http://www.youtube.com/gregorarturo85 My YouTube Channel

Clarityofawareness 02-28-2010 06:58 AM

Re: Prometheus Initiative

Good idea.

Are you talking about the search for free energy so long as it's only scientifically proven? Or maybe free energy in some other way as well?

Thing is, it just all seems like more talk and talk about it all and nothing more to come. No, I'm just speculating on why others here had only the courage to read your thread and not respond to it, like I have. Well, at any rate let's see what happens. I send ye a friends request via You Tube as well.

Kevin

GregorArturo 02-28-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness (Post 245525)
Good idea.

Are you talking about the search for free energy so long as it's only scientifically proven? Or maybe free energy in some other way as well?

Thing is, it just all seems like more talk and talk about it all and nothing more to come. No, I'm just speculating on why others here had only the courage to read your thread and not respond to it, like I have. Well, at any rate let's see what happens. I send ye a friends request via You Tube as well.

Kevin

Hey Kevin, thanks for the response. What I am talking about is collaborating with people to develop a free energy system, but not starting from scratch. I have several theoretical models at the moment I am going to share and have been working on in total for over two years now. I have a background in mathematics and physics as many know on Avalon. However, Avalon as I've discovered over the years is not the greatest venue for this sort of thing. This site is full of fear mongering, and besides the healing list and group meditation, it's pretty unproductive in my opinion.

And yes, there is much more talk than doing. I am trying to "do". I am going to share some experimentation that I am working on, and two different but interrelated free energy systems I will be building. One is based magnetic and diamagnetic materials laid out with sacred geometry, and another is a Rodin capacitor coil I have designed. I have yet to construct them simply due to funds and finding suppliers of certain materials.

I feel YouTube is going to be a much more beneficial venue then Avalon as I have already seen some positive collaboration on free energy research.

dddanieljjjamesss 02-28-2010 07:46 PM

Gregor, I would love to get involved. However when math comes into the picture I must say I have little experience. If there's any way I can work with you, and try to maybe understand the mechanics from a layman's POV, I am very interested in building and experimenting with this kind of stuff and know plenty of people who would accept the possibilities and maybe help me obtain materials. Regardless as to whether or not I can be of any help, I will be keeping up with this initiative.

Clarityofawareness 02-28-2010 07:48 PM

Do what you got to do and do it all best as you can. Way I see it, your trying to merge a parallel reality (your desired reality of free energy) into and as your current reality. This is more than possible because you have been proving such since birth. Even though you may not see it all in such way. I send you much help (good energy) so keep doing what your doing and keep that chin up.

Kevin

mudra 02-28-2010 07:52 PM

Hi Gregor ,

I bless your project . I know you are a brilliant mind and able to make it through.
The very best to you .
May the team build up .
Shine on :thumb_yello:

Love from me
mudra

GregorArturo 02-28-2010 07:56 PM

What I am going to be sharing in the discussions will involve NO traditional mathematics. It will involve geometry and the concepts of structures, and how those structures interact with themselves. It will be very visual, and could be taught to elementary school students as you don't need Einstein's theory of relativity to describe the base levels of reality. I really want to make some more vids, I'm just not at Tango's at the moment (where my webcam and models are), and actually staying with some friends of his in Tempe after a crazy night of karaoke. If you didn't know I've been traveling with my gf, and currently staying with Tango in Chandler, Arizona thanks to Avalon, so yes Avalon has done something very productive for myself in terms of networking.

And thanks for the positive support :) Namaste.

Christo888 02-28-2010 07:57 PM

So when Prometheus' body grew back after being plucked by an Eagle, how long did the body take to grow back? And would it entail the same energy that was observed in the 'Heather' .pdf (whether a hoax or not doesn't matter) that grew the muscle over an exoskeleton in the lab?

I am glad you are using Prometheus... this way Rockefeller won't be the only one to use that symbolism as if it belonged to him alone. :thumb_yello:

GregorArturo 02-28-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 245798)
So when Prometheus' body grew back after being plucked by an Eagle, how long did the body take to grow back? And would it entail the same energy that was observed in the 'Heather' .pdf (whether a hoax or not doesn't matter) that grew the muscle over an exoskeleton in the lab?

I am glad you are using Prometheus... this way Rockefeller won't be the only one to use that symbolism as if it belonged to him alone. :thumb_yello:

Hey thanks for the comment Christo but I don't get the Heather pdf thing. His body grew back everyday, and was pecked to death once everyday, as it was an ongoing cycle. Different myths say though he was eventually released as seen in Aeschylus' play Prometheus Bound (one of ancient Greece's best pieces in my opinion).

Christo888 02-28-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregorArturo (Post 245824)
Hey thanks for the comment Christo but I don't get the Heather pdf thing. His body grew back everyday, and was pecked to death once everyday, as it was an ongoing cycle. Different myths say though he was eventually released as seen in Aeschylus' play Prometheus Bound (one of ancient Greece's best pieces in my opinion).

The muscle growing in the lab didn't have a stomach full of food! The 'River of Life' is always flowing and whatever combination of elements and substances within an environment will blink into being through cause and effect of such. New species of life forms are popping into existence all the time, why? All Tesla did was create a contraption that magnified, focused, and harnessed what already exists... modeled off of the physical body!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sustainability is dependent on magnifying Potential and neutralizing Entropy.

It is why there is a secret war for possession of the Earth... there is a power on Earth that does not exist in Space. And tptb do not want anyone to realize this understanding.

The Creational Fire.

GregorArturo 03-01-2010 06:19 PM

New Vid update - Fractal Reality

GregorArturo 03-02-2010 02:45 AM

Two part video on Spheres, Platonic Solids, & Vortexes

Part 1

Part 2

GregorArturo 03-02-2010 02:46 AM

Magnetic Flow & the Human Capacitor

GregorArturo 03-02-2010 02:56 AM

Replicating the Geometry of Space

cueballri 03-03-2010 01:54 AM

software, windows application developed calculators especially in the engineering field if we could collaborate that would be great. If you have the formulae I can automate.

GregorArturo 03-03-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cueballri (Post 247393)
software, windows application developed calculators especially in the engineering field if we could collaborate that would be great. If you have the formulae I can automate.

Thank you Cueballri. However, I am not really using any formulas. I am working with two-dimensional to four-dimensional geometry. At the best the formulas I am using are all ratios, one of the most useful being phi, the golden ratio 1.618.

Clarityofawareness 03-04-2010 05:02 AM

So we're talking about how different shapes affect our reality and how we could form something like that into free energy?

GregorArturo 03-04-2010 05:13 AM

Yes, I am about to post another vid within the hour that discusses how to theoretically do this, along with promote a collaborative discussion on the concept, with using the vector equilibrium, which is intertwined with the merkaba.

GregorArturo 03-04-2010 06:51 AM

Vector Equilibrium Vortex Engine

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

GregorArturo 03-04-2010 07:15 AM

Merkaba Vortex Engine

dolphin 03-04-2010 07:33 AM

hi gregor, i think what you're doing is commendable!

i just wanted to let you know that it made me remember a youtube video of Bashar(et hypbrid channeled through daryl anka). he answered a question in the audience about zero point energy and he gave a clue. it had something to do w 2 inverted equilateral triangles, the same angle degree that the great pyramids have. (the large cone shape base at one side and the other facing the other way). anyway he said that by inverting the two triangles you create a vortex energy.

it's late and haven't had time to see your video's you posted on this thread.

if i can find that video of bashar, i'll post it.

daci 03-05-2010 04:15 AM

Hi Gregor!

I am not into the geometry and that stuff...I am retired musician, violinist, but...you are awesome!!! I enjoy watching your presentations very much... You are so young and so talented...The world is yours! Don't stop!!!

Take care!

Namaste,
Majda

daci 03-05-2010 04:21 AM

Yes Dolphin, I remember Bashar, he was talking also something like this...I am listening Bashar now the third year...have a lot of his videos from 95 till now. He is unique!!! He is the Law!

Namaste,

Majda

dolphin 03-06-2010 07:28 AM

hey daci, i'm a huge bashar wannanbe... cause he's just amazing! i can't seem to get enough of listening to him. i'm always looking for more new youtube videos of him.

i'm trying to live my life w his wise principles, it's just so positive. :original:
sorry gregor, didn't mean to get off topic.

Aztar 03-08-2010 09:20 AM

Great videos Gregor.
Keep up the good work.