Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What kind of crisis is the government expecting? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6324)

sylph16 10-28-2008 09:50 PM

What kind of crisis is the government expecting?

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5605

Excerpts from the article::trumpet:

Quote:

The Insider, a Department of Defense publication, reports that...

"The next president is likely to face a major international crisis within his first nine months in office, according to a senior group of business advisers to the defense secretary.

A high level Pentagon advisory panel is warning of a "likely first-270-day crisis" to face the new President of the United States.

The Defense Business Board says the new administration should set a goal to win Senate confirmation of key Pentagon posts in the first 30 days of the inauguration, in order to have a full team in place to deal with such a contingency."

What kind of crisis is the United States government expecting? A worsening of the worldwide financial crisis? Civil unrest during the presidential election? A new terror attack? A resulting activation of secret Continuity of Government plans?

On the economic front, Senator Christopher Dodd has warned that the situation could worsen if, "…it turns out that they [banks] are hoarding, you’ll have a revolution on your hands. People will be so livid and furious that their tax money is going to line their pockets instead of doing the right thing. There will be hell to pay.”

Seeker Mom 10-28-2008 11:23 PM

Re: What kind of crisis is the government expecting?

If you had posed this question a year ago at this time I would have said it is perfectly natural for any new administration to prepare to be tested by terrorists. I would have automatically assumed Al Qaeda would be to blame or possibly Iran. After spending the past year watching the Project Camelot witness videos, listening to Coast to Coast AM and Alex Jones, visiting ATS and Prison Planet, reading many, many books, etc. I simply have no idea who will be to blame or who will be falsely blamed for an attack possibly perpetrated with the knowledge and consent of or by my own government.

Add to this the fact that I no longer trust the mainstream media in any way, shape, or fashion, and feel totally abused by our ugly presidential election I simply have no idea who or what to believe.

elka 10-30-2008 02:27 PM

I believe, there will be some occurring crisis SOON,
and if it will be very big or not, none at this point can tell.

Clinton had world tower explosives in 1993, Bush had 9/11 in 2001-

Next president has much more to face, and it's all planned of course!

Most people say that none of the predictions ever come true, but if I was in control, I would adjust my plans towards the most unexpected, and things to happen, that nobody expects!

Having plans A,B,C etc.. is how the matrix works!
Just check with the military planners. The most surprising version of the plan is always giving the most effects!
If anybody detects the scheme, the plans are adjusted and changed to get a bigger surprise!

Examples: the price of gold, dollar, war with Iran which was supposed to happen long time ago!

NO, that's not how the matrix works!
Once somebody figures the plans out, the plans details have to be changed!

Soon, we will see what the future brings, but we will all be SURPRISED!

Cindy 10-30-2008 03:16 PM

Well, anything could happen at this point.

Just to throw this out there, could the new president (Obama), decide to release to the mainstream media the crimes the Bush cabinet has committed while in office? I am wondering if they will put blame on Bush and try and show how messed up he made everything, in order to bring more support to his new cabinet? It seems that a lot of people who were such supporters and still clutching on to the old paradigm would have a major awakening about these people in power if that happened.

I really have no idea, but this was a thought that came to mind...

Slerbot 10-30-2008 11:30 PM

-------

KathyT 10-31-2008 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker Mom (Post 64137)
If you had posed this question a year ago at this time I would have said it is perfectly natural for any new administration to prepare to be tested by terrorists. I would have automatically assumed Al Qaeda would be to blame or possibly Iran. After spending the past year watching the Project Camelot witness videos, listening to Coast to Coast AM and Alex Jones, visiting ATS and Prison Planet, reading many, many books, etc. I simply have no idea who will be to blame or who will be falsely blamed for an attack possibly perpetrated with the knowledge and consent of or by my own government.

Add to this the fact that I no longer trust the mainstream media in any way, shape, or fashion, and feel totally abused by our ugly presidential election I simply have no idea who or what to believe.

Seeker, I would ditto everything you just said.

I like to error on the side of being caution about ‘believing’ new things.
I can say I’ve known and heard about UFO’s for 30+ years, and I had decided that we were not alone in the universe and I know many if not most would agree with this simple fact.
Internet has allowed us all to research for regional and international information not available to previous generations.

If I look back at what I’ve learned in just one year, what I accept, is
1) writings of indigenous cultures worldwide is leading to remarkable evidence of the existence of UFO involvement during our known history, and likely involvement with extraterrestrial and inner terrestrial cultures as well ( Summarian tablets, Egyptian Gnostic texts, Mayan carvings, etc.)
2) space agencies are smudging photos and withholding photos to deceive us. There is photo proof and eye witness truth of UFOs and civilization evidence on the Moon and Mars.
3) NASA and our military are restricting our access to photos of our own planet’s North and South poles. We’ve all seen photos of how we can zoom in to see our cars and houses, yet for 30 years they won’t give us some simple pictures of our poles even though there are hundreds of satellites and military jets which scan the earth on multiple orbits daily, in many directions. The thousands of miles at our poles…that barren, icy landscape shouldn’t have much value to the real estate profession… yet there is something they want to hide from us. I’m convinced it is evidence of entrances to our inner earth at the poles, and I’m pretty convinced there are advanced beings living in our inner earth. This is a eye-opener I’ve discovered this year.
4) although this isn’t “UFO” related, I believe our American government AND media has withheld the truth from us about what hit the World Trade Center building and the Pentagon with the Sept. 11, 2001 event. (recommended documentary video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjcoPEGRXjo ) So I am very dismayed at our government’s untruths and failures to disclose the real truth.

But the rest, whistleblowers, channelers, prophets, and witnesses, I admit, is a jumbo of testimony often without hard proof. However, I now believe my own government has lied to me, for over 60 years, longer than I have been born, lied to me about what they’ve found through the space program, lied about their being other beings/races not of the surface of this planet, so I’m not sure I have any reasons to expect them to be trustworthy for additional events that may occur in the near future.

Orion11 10-31-2008 05:32 AM

Quote:

What kind of crisis is the government expecting?
the kind where The People realize that they do have power and say "enough is enough,
you dont want to fix things, we will fix them without you, period"