Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11496)

theseeker64 12-18-2009 04:28 PM

Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisdom (Post 203828)
There is lot of talk about the holocaust and some about other atrocities but, what about the atrocities of the: Atlantic Slave Trade, the apartheid in South Africa, Genocide in Darfur, Rwanda, and all (except one) the other country's in Africa who has gone through a civil war ( Nigeria is the only country that did not go through a civil war).

Not to mention the countless people that had died and are dying from A.I.D.S and other artificial diseases.

I'm upset that ( what I call the African Holocaust) is to me ignored and not even mentioned. If you count the number of black people that have died from racism of any sort since the early 1600s all the way up to the present. The number may be between 250 million to 1.3 billion+ people.

And the fact that the Natives of the west were nearly wiped out from this B.S .

Not to mention the fact that a lot of the Jews themselves treated Africans and African americans like ****. To me it's like,{ o.k you went through the same racist **** we went through BUT, you still hate me because of my skin color, that goes for some Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Philippines, Arabs and even gays. Who have all gone through degrading experiences and yet when they look at the black person, they hate him/her for no reason.}

For example, the Koreans, Japanese, and Philipinos have witnessed first hand Caucasian hatred towards blacks and instead of not following the hatred, they go right into it.

I'm NOT saying everybody is that way but, there is a lot of the bullied turning into the bullies. Point is, WHAT makes the holocaust so devastating, WHY was the bombing of Hiroshima so tragic that America felt a such great remorse and offered to help rebuild them, and not Africans.

What did we get when we were set free, it was supposed to be 40 acres and a mule but a lot of them did not even get that. Was are home continent, who for a long time was greatly mistreated and to some degree still is, ever receive 1 trillion dollars to rebuild, NO!!!, we got aids, because American military scientist wanted to test a bioweapon to stop the Russians,I'm guessing they said " we'll just test it on these people, their lives mean nothing". Did they offer to cure the virus, no. Not to mention it spread all over the world.

You guys know that they should have been cured that disease a long time ago. But the PTB want to make an excuse that there's no funding, that's because their not funding it.

My main point is that, we should notice everybody and look into all holocausts in the world. Not trying to offend anybody, just telling it like it is.

*rant over*, Peace.

You seem to have alot of resentment towards "Caucaision" people or is it just people with white skin? Anyway, Jews played a large part in the slave trade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0hQ_...EA37B&index=10

theseeker64 12-18-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noela (Post 116357)
Bishop Williamson who believes the generally
reported "facts" of the holocaust have been
distorted is now in hiding in Britain, having
been expelled from Venuzuela for stating
his beliefs.

On national television last night I saw
David Irving, historian, who went to
jail for having similar beliefs.

It seems strange to me, that in countries
that believe in free speech someone can
be jailed for giving a view that is
contrary to the "norm". I,m not sure
what the charge was, but certainly
the judge labelled him "racist" and
commentators assert that to hold
such views means the person is
anti-semitic - but surely, the one
does not follow from the other.

Your right in some countries people are going to prison for questioning the holocaust. There is something wrong with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0hQ_...EA37B&index=10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVU3I...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqR0S...eature=related

Céline 12-18-2009 05:30 PM

Any attack on Humans...should concern all of us.

Am i surprised to hear that the facts are distorted? no...only surprised that some are still surprised....

History is written by the victors..afterall.

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 12-18-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 116288)
I simply choose not to question the Holocaust.

If it did not happen, then why is there proof that it did?

It did, i choose not to investigate deeply because its a subject that doesn matter much to me. 60 million christians were killed in communist soviet block , thats a holocaust. The usa/nato slaughter of iraqis is another holocaust. Africa is another world bank /imf holocaust. there are lots so why pick that one out specifically? perhaps because its convinient for the zionist bankers and the like to work unhindered by sheilding themselves and their activitis using thier state of israhell to commit world wide terror ect. lots of people were killed at the same time jews, christians , muslims, gays, ect ect.

the figures have been overblown and were continually revised down over a period. death is death though no matter how many were lost.

theseeker64 12-18-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 116288)
I simply choose not to question the Holocaust.

If it did not happen, then why is there proof that it did?

WAKE UP!! Because the Jews use the holocaust as leverage to control the finanances. What do you think? Who do you think owns the Federal Reserve? Who do you think owns the media? Do your research.

I am not talking about Torah Jews. I am talking about the Jews that use the Talmud as an excuse to use us gentiles like their slaves.

Peace of mind 12-18-2009 06:34 PM

As long as official proof of civilization remains hazy and hidden in the confines of elite order…there is nothing but His-Story to talk about. But, do wonder why it is a secret and who is to gain from it being a secret.
It’s a fact that religious scriptures have been revised over and over. It’s no secret that original text and artifacts have been destroyed, looted and kept out of sight for various reasons. Much of what we know is nothing but fabrications or straight out lies. Everything taught to us in these controlled learning institutions (schools) is meant for control. Scientist is still trying to figure out the correct way to do mathematics and physics. They have admitted numerous times that math and science as we know it will be rewritten in the new future.

Honestly, I think most people can’t handle the truth and will look for alternative stories to satisfy their egos and perceptions. Humans were meant to live in peace not chaos. I’m amazed that tribes and Amish people are still thriving while the world is in chaos around them. Why is modern day society not living in peace? Who’s responsible for the world being the way it is today? I’m sure we all know the answer.

I often wonder what’s really important to people? Do they want to uplift or do they want to remain as part of the problem? Hmmm…around and around we go...

You want a fact? Here’s one…

Right now, we all have the opportunity to make true history, history we can all be proud of and find inspiring.

Peace

mntruthseeker 12-18-2009 07:38 PM

Absolutely it was more than just jews were killed. There were many different nationalities and many of them happened after the so called war was ended. Russians, Polish, Romanians etc

What do you think happened in Viet Nam ? Iraq and any other place they decided

Most of the people died of a flu like symptom or starvation from some type of desease. Exactly what they want to do here. In fact they never stopped this insanity

I seen videos similiar to Viet Nam and there they had the cage like cells right in the towns loaded with the people

It is very sad and my heart goes out to all of them and we must know the truth in order NOT to let it continue to happen

I'm so tired of people that say, they do not want to know, its not important or of course it happened.

The Jewish -people have been profiting from this since it happened. Many have gotten rich.

My heart goes out to them also because they believe the lies that were told. When it turns back unto them and the reality slaps them in the face they will want nothing more than to stop the lies. Right now the Jewish feel it is their given rights to take what they can (my husband tries to assure me that possibly it was due to their faith only) All and all it was genocide same as now

NOW, I have nothing against the Jewish people..........I'm not racist in any way as its not who I am. I dont personally think the Jewish people are profiting from all this but only TPTBs as they do with all wars

People who can watch this and not catch the whole picture of this happening all over the world as we speak are really missing out.

In so many of our 3rd world Countries this sort of evilness continues today. Its senseless

So if you think this is not real, think again.......Its very important that the truth is known.

I have a hard time knowing all of this, as I have for the last 5 years with such a pain in my heart, believing that some who will watch these videos or read some of the other stories out there, can deny its authencity.

It was not just Jews, It was not just in Germany..................and TPTBs are getting filty rich off these wars. In one way or another we are their profits

So many in my family think that its not important and they are so wrong

joe2288 12-18-2009 07:47 PM

I agree with you eXchanger, The holocaust my have indeed been distorted like

so many other things are. It's interesting to note as well, had the Europeans

Not colonized america we'd have an entire different civilization here, both are

tragedies.

mkspllmn 12-19-2009 12:55 AM

In our quest to open our minds and free our spirits we have all undergone many psycological changes. One of the most difficult is to stand away from the comfort of "knowing what we know". This has been the second most difficult part of my jurney. ( the first has been facing myself).

Yes. we have been told many things that are not true by the people we want to trust the most, our leaders. For what do we do when our leaders turn against us?

A brave post by eXchanger and in the right spirit. Its not about Jews, its about truth. What else have they told us that is not true?

Thanks for the post Susan!

THE eXchanger 12-19-2009 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkspllmn (Post 204446)
In our quest to open our minds and free our spirits we have all undergone many psycological changes. One of the most difficult is to stand away from the comfort of "knowing what we know". This has been the second most difficult part of my jurney. ( the first has been facing myself). Yes. we have been told many things that are not true by the people we want to trust the most, our leaders. For what do we do when our leaders turn against us?
A brave post by eXchanger and in the right spirit. Its not about Jews, its about truth. What else have they told us that is not true?
Thanks for the post Susan!

YOUR WORDS, are well worth repeating ...
it is, all about truth, once, we get that out there,
love prevails :)
(there is a little more, over on my main thread~Earth History)
which is a lot less sticky LOL

eleni 12-19-2009 02:54 AM

I don't think it's black and white........

Growing up I have known Holocaust Jewish survivors.......and of course they have one way of looking at it.........

But my parent's in law were also in Hitler's SS and have other things to say........

Humble Janitor 12-19-2009 03:10 AM

I still don't understand why people wish to downplay the jewish holocaust.

I'd expect that behavior out of the Iranian President or a neo-nazi but not people on Avalon.

THE eXchanger 12-19-2009 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 204502)

I'd expect that behavior out of the Iranian President or a neo-nazi but not people on Avalon.

when will you get it,
it wasn't just about JEWS , it was about many other people too

1/3 was jewish/the other part was 2/3 other

who do you think, controls this world ??? the natives ?

zionists-and, you know, 'real jews', do NOT consider, zionists, to be jewish

so, the big question -- what are they ???

Humble Janitor 12-19-2009 03:26 AM

It doesn't matter what they are.

You're correct as in many people other than Jews died. However, the majority of people killed were Jewish or of Jewish descent.

eleni 12-19-2009 03:27 AM

Zionist Jews do consider themselves Jewish.......many don't know how deep it leads......only the one's at the top know.......but they also work hand in hand with other's and at the top there is not the divisiveness one sees at the lower levels. It's a political game being played.

I'm not downplaying it- because I don't see how anyone can deny it happened. There were other people killed.

Also consider that some who entered the SS did not wish to do so but did it against their will.

THE eXchanger 12-19-2009 03:28 AM

Maybe, Avalon needs a special section

one, for just "healing" and, "love", and, 'warm fuzzies'

maybe, on it's own page ???

the search for truth,

'real' truth is a major component of love

it is the highest eXpression of love

if you truly understood,
what families, like my own,
who ran out of russia/poland thru france,
than, thru germany to canada to esc. prussian war 1874 approx

and, from france, to germany, and, to the usa
to avoid the prussian war

and, from germany, to usa, to canada
in the 1800's

and, from cornwall, to the usa, to canada
in 1805

and, from wales, to the usa, to canada in 1805

and, from ireland, to montreal/canada in 1900

and, from switzerland to france, and, then to germany
and, then, to usa/and, then to canada in 1813

and, one brave one, who explored canada, in the late 1700's
returned to scotland, and, even took some natives back with him

you'd likely understand, what truly went on

if you refused to align with the church~you ran/or you got killed

there were some, that escaped germany went to che rep.,
and, said, they were jews ???

i guess, they thought the jews, would be stronger,
than, the other religions

some changed last names - by reversing the order

some actually, hid, in families, carrying different sur names,
than, the ones, they were birthed too

some - actually changed their names

i can tell you that minus 30
without any central heat / or electric, etc.,
was NOT very easy ~ however, it was done

and, i know, part of my family bought a huge plot of land
only to discover, there wasn't a road to it
and, have to make roads

thus in canada, there are many places, they call
"the old hwy # X" as, when the old road was built
it didn't go straight, it went around boulders/and, streams etc,
and, in some cases, bridges needed to be built

people who live in euorpe etc.,
live in an old world

and, most never had to contend
with the elements of canada ~

some places, not far from toronto

didn't have electric / or heat - or even water inside
until the mid - to late 50's

also- the draco german blood / wanted to eliminate the elven german blood

there is a lot of history, you just don't know

This is a controversial subject - hidden holocausts !!!

There are many of them

orthodoxymoron 12-19-2009 04:02 AM

I've recently become interested in Zionism vs Teutonic Zionism...with all of it's ancient and galactic connections. I think this goes very, very deep...with some very, very hard-core people at the top of each faction. There could possibly be a reptilian connection to both factions...and could involve the Deep Underground Military Bases, the Secret Space Program, the City States, and the Gods and/or Goddesses of This World...going back into Ancient Egypt, Lemuria, Atlantis, Sirius, Aldebaran, and the Pleiades. I know very little about this...and I'm really afraid to dig. I'm nervous enough as it is! I think that the political, religious, financial, and military implications of this power struggle are enormous. I also think that the collateral damage is in the scores of millions over the past 100 years...including the Holocaust Victims. A continuation of this BS could mean the end of us all. This world really, really sucks...IMHO.

:original:Namaste:original:

eleni 12-19-2009 04:13 AM

Ortho- after WWII my father in law former SS officer (never met him) was relocated to South America and went on to develop aerospace parts for NASA so he says. Is there a connection? I don't know- he has a handler that won't allow him to speak with any of his children and he moved back to South America with the handler (as my husband calls this woman and husband is not into this subject at all but thinks its odd).

I too agree about the ET connection- very deep hole......

orthodoxymoron 12-19-2009 04:31 AM

eleni...I think there has been a lot of compartmentalization...where people are involved in all of this...but don't really know what's really going on. I also think that some people are into this so deeply that they couldn't get out if they wanted to. They may have a tiger by the tail...and they're afraid to let go. Most people don't set out to be bad or evil...but one thing leads to another. I honestly don't think that Hitler realized how bad things were going to get. I just want to see ALL of the secrecy go away...no matter how upsetting and disruptive this is. Then the people of the world will know what we are really up against...and we can move forward as a united and free humanity...and deal with whatever demons exist...in an open manner...so that evil and corruption can be minimized. That's the theory anyway. Who knows what the future will be like? Guess we'll find out, won't we?

eleni...check out everything by Joseph Farrell regarding secret Nazi technology...including their secret activities in Argentina (in cooperation with Juan Peron). Farrell is an Oxford man (patristics!)...and does excellent research. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVo_eIg9X3Y

At this point...I'm trying to be on everyone's side...no matter how good or bad they are...or have been. Reasonable amnesty for full disclosure, full cooperation, and reasonable restitution...works for me. Sort of like the 'Year of Jubilee' in the Old Testament...a Global Reboot, if you will.

:original:Namaste:original:

mkspllmn 12-19-2009 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 204502)

To me the point isnt what we are told its what we are not told. Yes we are told, in main stream media, books, magazines, and in movies that "6 mil. jews where killed at concentration camps" but where is the evidence? If you watch the Discovery channel you will see about 6 seconds of actual filmed evedence. My questions are:

1. Who is it that is writing history in this way?
2. Where is the evedence?
3. Would they have a reason to lie?

Its not about down playing anything. Its about taking a fresh look at everything we have been told from a new perspective and using cognitive reasoning instead of blind trust to tell us what to believe.

haibane 12-19-2009 04:49 AM

First of all - my apology for responding before having thoroughly read all of the previous posts in this thread, but you have indeed opened one on a sensitive subject, eXchanger. Not that I think there's anything wrong about bringing it up, even though your post doesn't make it quite clear why you did. I happen to be one of those who might be offended (and a few years back I would have been, just by anyone even bringing this up).

I have absolutely no doubt that the issue of Holocaust has been used as a basis for many agendas, which now more or less openly contradict the message that has been originally slapped over it by propaganda. I also have no doubt that facts have always been distorted in order to support those agendas. I know that some of the bankers financing both sides of the war were Jewish, and that they never gave a flying ****. But I also know that my grandparents died in the concentration camps along with so MANY others, and I've met some of those who survived, including my mother, although she was too young to have more than a few fuzzy memories.

And yes, I now believe we should be talking about all those human beings who died there, rather than continuing the Nazi-programmed division into races/nations/denominations/sexual orientations ... But still, opening a thread by saying that the Holocaust was a hoax, without giving at least a brief summary (and a bunch of off-site links isn't one, with all due respect), even if stating it isn't your own words, like that, don't be surprised to find a few people for whom this might be a wee bit too much to swallow. No offence taken or intended.

Peace,

Haibane

mkspllmn 12-19-2009 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXchanger (Post 204516)
This is a controversial subject - hidden holocausts !!!

There are many of them

The biggest holocaust in history was the American Indian I think.

THE eXchanger 12-19-2009 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkspllmn (Post 204551)
The biggest holocaust in history was the American Indian I think.

it was just NOT the north american native

it was also south american too

it was also guatamala, we said, about 15 years ago, there was pyramid there-now, found

and, it was mexico too

many, many, many slaughtered !!!

and, then, anasuzi ??? (i found something yesterday; i did up for someone on that) back in 2004/or 2006

interesting stuff - NO doubt

THE eXchanger 12-19-2009 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haibane (Post 204550)
s might be a wee bit too much to swallow. No offence taken or intended.
Peace,
Haibane

As we mentioned before -- THAT WAS THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE
WRITTEN by SOMEONE ELSE !!!

mntruthseeker 12-19-2009 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 204512)
It doesn't matter what they are.

You're correct as in many people other than Jews died. However, the majority of people killed were Jewish or of Jewish descent.

HJ, The problem with all of this is the manner in which it happened. They lied to all of us. Yes, they were killed, but it was not the way it was reported

Many go through life believing the Germans killed the Jews and now you even see that it was not all Jews, It was all genocide same as what they are doing in Iraq, Afghanishtan, Africa, South America, China, and so on

Its TPTB slaughtering people as if we were cattle.

People want this to end now. We are fed so many lies that its time we realize this is what it is and we need to stop it ASAP

It makes no difference who they are period. They are all human beings and do not deserve to be killed for profit.

TPTB's make their money on wars. The truth must get out

I think its time to put aside each and every division in this world. No one deserves to be treated less than how we want to be treated.

Religion, Politics, Race, Sex.............any of these divisions need to be put an end to so we can move on.