Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3382)

Oiran 09-25-2008 03:37 PM

Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

"This is something that's really shocking for a lot of people that think the New World Order is run by a bunch of rich, inbred white guys from Europe. We're dealing with transdimensional entities and beings from other worlds that even transcend the idea of the Annunaki... There is a galactic order and a cosmic order to things... beings that have been watching our world, certainly very aghast with the battle field that's been going on on the psychic level, the physical level, the informational level, etc, it's been on every possible level you can imagine. And we're caught in the clutches, literally, of being on the battle line of a great galactic and cosmic war, literally a star war...

That star war has been going on for ages with previous collapses of our civilizations caused by these same creatures. What's happening now, though, is that the human beings are either getting to the point where we're almost ready to be "birthed" or be annaliated and the decision is going to require a change in attitude of people, not in technology to get us through this, but an attitude change in terms of the core connectedness of people to their higher ordered self... understanding the nature of what they are as beings and the nature of the universe." ~Bill Deagle (9.24.08)

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle_24_sept_2008.mp3

Dominic 09-25-2008 05:03 PM

Re: Bill Deagle Telephone Interview with Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy

Bill Is so awesome with his knowledge.

I feel the birthing more every day.

I Imagine a great a great future every minute.

Cheers

Ashatav 09-25-2008 05:27 PM

Re: Bill Deagle Telephone Interview with Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominic (Post 27609)
Bill Is so awesome with his knowledge.

I feel the birthing more every day.

I Imagine a great a great future every minute.

Yeah, that's the point. :roll1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominic (Post 27609)
Cheers

Bill Ryan 10-25-2008 05:49 AM

Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Hi, All:

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle.html

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle_cover.jpg

Few in the UFO/ Consipracy/ Disclosure movement are as controversial as Dr Bill Deagle. Outspoken, brilliant and passionate, he has generated as many critics as he has made committed friends.

We're well aware of this controversy. This three part video is essential viewing - we suggest - for anyone who has criticized this man. We stand behind his testimony: inasmuch as there's nothing we know which contradicts anything he has said. On the other hand, the more we learn, the more we find we're able to validate the whistleblower testimony that Bill Deagle reports.

The video presents a different side to Bill Deagle. We engage him in conversation (and hold our own!) and we believe we have succeeded in bringing out the human being, the warm and caring side to him, that aspect of someone who in his passion for the truth, and for the potential splendor and magnificence of the human race, has sometimes spoken in terms so strong that some have found him hard to hear.

He is a Prophet of modern times: but many misunderstand that term. A Prophet is not a seer or a fortune teller. A Prophet - in the original meaning of the word, and the way Bill Deagle uses it - is someone who says: "This is what's likely to occur if we don't wake up or shape up." In that mission, Camelot shares and supports his stand.

Very best to all, Bill

Kerry Cassidy 10-25-2008 06:08 AM

Re: My Special Note regarding our Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

On whistle blowers and their role:

Many people take a very vindictive approach to Dr. Bill Deagle and his information. This is somewhat understandable but unfortunate.

I want to make clear our view on Dr. Deagle as well as others of his kind. The following is a reply I sent to David Wilcock in response to his position regarding Deagle. I felt it was important enough to reprint here:

Whistleblowers are people who have spent all or large parts of their lives working for the negative agenda. Once they become whistle blowers it behooves us to welcome them, with Christ-like forgiveness and acceptance, knowing they are reflections of ourselves, come home.

In Deagle's case, we have been to his home and met his lovely wife and family... Regardless of what you think of his ability to see the future accurately he is speaking the truth as he knows it, has a vast intellect and is acting true to his own inner dictates. In addition, if you take the time to listen to him, you will find much of his material matches your own very closely including his conclusion that we create our reality.

As a medical doctor, Deagle may be giving humanity a somewhat dire prognosis for the future, but he is doing it in the spirit of prophets of all time, so that humanity will wake up and see the error in their ways before they go down a road from which their is no return. As you know, the aim of prophecy is warning not that of passing sentence.

On a side note, he was not "wrong" yet... He never said on October 7th that anything would happen.. other than the downturn of the markets which as we all know happened...

You must walk the walk if you are going to talk the talk. If we turn away whistle blowers because of their pasts where would we all be? Who will cast the first stone?

Deagle is no different in this respect than Daniel or Henry Deacon. He is coming forward talking about the truth as told to him by MANY whistle blowers from black projects who shared their information... and he is coming forward very brave in spirit -- against great criticism and derision -- Yes, he may be verbose and his views may tilt in a direction you do not agree with.. but here is a soul who is doing his best to reveal the dark agenda to the masses and we need to acknowledge him for this.

This dimension is full of both the light and dark and embracing one to the exclusion of the other will only perpetuate the polarization of consciousness and defeat our purpose.

Blessings,

Kerry

Jenny 10-25-2008 05:31 PM

Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

It took me some time to listen and watch the interview.

I am convinced Bill Deagle is well informed on what is going on in the Real real world.

His advice on religion, whatever religion or =isme, struck me most as being truth.

How to come out of religion and into spirituality will be the pivotal transition of this time. NOW.
The transition of the Heart is what will save each and everyone of us and we do it ourselves.

Reconnect and build a personal relationship with the infinite magnificent being you are and craft your future.
Anything else is futile and a lie.

That is sound and good advice.

Getting there...we need to heal our emotions and feelings in which we are traumatized and damaged.
Emotions and feelings are the vehicle of the Heart and reacting out of pain is going to create more pain.
Healing the pain and suffering is not just a personal task, it is also affecting the collective body of humanity; what you do to one person, yourself to begin with, you do to all of mankind and every sentient being.

ad.johnson 10-25-2008 05:57 PM

PC Deagle Interview

I noticed this just got posted. To add to whatever he said in the interview, please also look at this discussion Deagle took part in last year. I think you will find it most revealing.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/...ask=view&id=45

I hope people keep looking at ALL the evidence THEMSELVES and not let other people do it for them. I try very hard to look at the evidence directly whenever possible.

Jenny 10-25-2008 06:03 PM

merged threads.

Please check first and use the search function.

Thanks a lot!

:original:

Labratinaz 10-25-2008 06:12 PM

Interesting interview...

Bill and Kerry, you need to go with an outline ahead of time to keep Dr. Deagle on task. He seems to stray too often and doesn't keep to the line of conversation. It is good to hear his stories but his stories dilute the message he is trying to tell us.

Peace

franciejones 10-25-2008 06:43 PM

Love this interview so much (as I do all of Bill and Kerrys interviews).Thanks so much to Bill and Kerry for their VERY hard work and commitment. Thanks so much to Bill Deagle for sharing what he knows and for the obvious care he has for all of the beings in the universe.

Bill and Kerry- you are a wonderful team and I wish I had as much guts as the both of you do to commit myself to such an undertaking. You both mean so much to me and my like-minded friends. I cannot thank you enough and I hope to connect with you guys some day if it is in the cards.

Warmest regards,

Francie Jones

xenomorph 10-25-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Labratinaz (Post 61398)
Interesting interview...

Bill and Kerry, you need to go with an outline ahead of time to keep Dr. Deagle on task. He seems to stray too often and doesn't keep to the line of conversation. It is good to hear his stories but his stories dilute the message he is trying to tell us.

Peace

I agree. He rarely let Kerry complete a statement or question before he was talking over her. He may have had some good information to present, but his style of presentation needs quite a bit of polishing. After a few phrases of on-topic responses, he was distracted again. I personally find the argument that people cannot handle the truth all at once very condescending and quite possibly as an excuse for not having the truth. I for one wish people who supposedly have great revealing information would simply come out with it. The interview, if it could be called that, was losing me in the first half with all the rambling and self-referencing but definitely picked up a bit toward the end when he seemed to gain a bit more focus.

DiVineEnvy 10-25-2008 08:05 PM

Thank you, Bill and Kerry for covering what Dr. Deagle had to say with intelligence and for creating a space filled with presence and engaged listening. This is very rare in webcast journalism, and handled here with finesse. I've been tuning in to Deagle's radio shows on and off for over two years, but had not till now heard the various strands of his message woven together so succinctly. I have to say that you have indeed managed to draw out another side of Deagle which is not so obvious from his other public presentations. This is refreshing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daria (Post 61395)
part 2 don't work for me

The Part-2 YouTube link from PC is bad. Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAbZUZX-EUw

skyrimirre 10-25-2008 08:14 PM

Even though I find Dr. Deagle's point of view mostly correct, I'd have to say I vary 180 degrees from him on the issue of timelines. I believe that there are multiple different timelines leading out of the sort of knotted or cross-sectioned space of "end times" we are currently making our way through.

I think that is why it is difficult to say that everyone needs to ascribe to
one agreed upon notion of what is going on as it can differ from individual to individual.

But there are alot of things that do need pointing out so that people can make decisions on their own and generally raise their awarenesses. Yes, leave religion in the past and connect with your own divinity. That is
the best thing anyone could do for themselves.

recallone 10-25-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daria (Post 61395)
part 2 don't work for me

Yeah, sorry. I couldn't make it past part two either. Something about his knowing everything about everything raises my eyebrows. Didn't feel right. I couldn't make it all the way through part 2 for this reason. I'm not saying anything untoward about him, simply that he doesn't resonate for me.

The galactic courtroom where our world's fate is decided like some kind of Roman gladiator bout? - thumbs up or thumbs down? And he was called to this council three times? For some reason, I feel that individuals subpoenaed as representatives of the human race would have a lot more resonance amongst the population they presume to represent. I don't feel that with him.

I've been very neutral about Deagle and all of the witnesses from Camelot, so I was reluctant to even comment at all on this. But if the next level has less to do with intellect and more to do with feeling (honoring your own intuition), I felt compelled to share my feeling with all of you. Maybe someone is on the fence about his input - possibly feeling inadequate to doubt him based on his education and experience and their lack thereof, merely acquiescing to his alleged more informed perspective. I don't want to see anyone jump in to raving about the emperors new clothes if their heart is telling them otherwise. That's all.

Peace to all.
recallone

historycircus 10-25-2008 08:53 PM

Great interview - Dr. Deagle's time in front of the Project Camelot cameras has been a long time coming.

I think that the most important part of his message is the notion that now is the time we take stock in ourselves and the world we have created. I found in his words the confirmation of my long held personal belief that spiritual AND physical preparation for rough times is absolutely necessary. I think we all feel it.

I was also struck by the terminology he used, emphasizing the importance of a "relationship" instead of a religion. That statement is an Earth shaker when you unpack it.

elsinorelore 10-25-2008 09:10 PM

Discernment!!!!!!

Seeker Mom 10-25-2008 09:13 PM

:mfr_lol:He says Hillary Clinton has a 'demonic presence.' Well, finally something to make me feel better about her losing the primary (actually it was stolen from her, but that's for another thread). Now I wonder what he would say about Obama? Snake-like? Weasel-ly? Jesus?

I have no idea what to think of this.

I think I need a drink. :naughty:

deb003 10-25-2008 09:32 PM

Hi,
Would someone explain what you think he meant by Obama being a messianic in his thinking?
I'm sorry. since there wasn't more talk on that, I was wondering what that meant.

Thanks.

Magii 10-25-2008 11:37 PM

Who/What to believe ?

Bill Deagle
George Green
John Lear
St Clair
David Wilcock
"Henry Deacon"
Dan Buricsh

the list goes on .. this new Deagle interview = massive confusion

:sad:

historycircus 10-26-2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deb003 (Post 61481)
Hi,
Would someone explain what you think he meant by Obama being a messianic in his thinking?
I'm sorry. since there wasn't more talk on that, I was wondering what that meant.

Thanks.

There is a messianic overtone to the "Obama package" being sold in this election. He is billed as a savior, and bills himself, in a way, as a savior - the great hope. Also, whether you believe in it or not, many religious texts speak of the one who comes offering false hope - those who subscribe to the Jewish/Christian traditions will know him as "anti-Christ." The Luciferians thumb their nose at the devine, and their prince will, according to many theories - including Dr. Deagle's - be a mocking antithesis of the messiah figures of modern monotheistic systems.

Hope that sort of answers your question.

historycircus 10-26-2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magii (Post 61555)
Who/What to believe ?

Bill Deagle
George Green
John Lear
St Clair
David Wilcock
"Henry Deacon"
Dan Buricsh

the list goes on .. this new Deagle interview = massive confusion

:sad:

If the lie is different at every level, these folks represent an incredible cross-section of those levels. None have the complete truth, but they each have enough for us to start putting together a big picture. Our job, as Avalonians, is to synthesize for ourselves that big picture. Not just a job, but a duty - to ourselves, each other, and those who are not yet awake.

fox222 10-26-2008 12:51 AM

that was so much info and all over the place. I have to listen to it again. Next time, lets take one subject at a time. Maybe I will feel differently after watching it again. Oh, well, Bill had to watch the granada forum 7 times. :mfr_omg::cup::cup:

lots of info

fox222 10-26-2008 01:06 AM

Anyone know good links on PINDAR. Are there any pics of him? Is he a reptile? I can't find much on this guy.

deb003 10-26-2008 01:12 AM

Thank you History!!

Suriel 10-26-2008 01:24 AM

I also believe that all your answers are within your heart and soul.

I didn't get anything beneficial out this material. And the philosophy and spirituality is all wrong. To much wasted energy on unnecessary mental constructs created by human civilization. There is no key element of evidence or substantial quality to the direction of spiritual philosophy. Way way way off course.

He's getting there but he is missing the target. To understand life on this planet, there must be an understanding of how everything works in the universe. And the universe is vast. Current events in America can change instantly due to energies created by you. Yes, I mean you. the person reading this.

The expression of multiple timelines allows the Soul to experience life on every level possible. There are many multiple life timelines, not just one. And what occurs, depends on the level of your spiritual growth and where you are at the time. Although we are all connected, we are also learning about ourselves and the infinite possibilities of creative expression. These experiences stretch accross many dimensions.

Earth is the lowest vibration. Energy is the source of everything. The spirit is also part of this energy. There is much more I can say... but I will save if or later. Anyway, gloom and doom won't happen folks. But it will happen if you create it for yourself. You are what you manifest.

Kevin (Suriel - Messenger of Light)

historycircus 10-26-2008 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fox222 (Post 61599)
Anyone know good links on PINDAR. Are there any pics of him? Is he a reptile? I can't find much on this guy.

"Pindar" is pretty elusive on the net. I will probably have to go back to the Deagle material and re-listen to the comments on Pindar - I remember "Pindar" was mentioned in passing.

Anyway, this site discusses the person, Pindar, the great Greek poet of the Olympiad:

http://plato-dialogues.org/tools/char/pindar.htm

Here is a blog that discusses the PINDAR facility in connection with Leo Zagami – read with caution folks:

http://achtdagenineenweek.blogspot.c...on-zagami.html

This guy is confusing in his discussion that follows, but he uses the Zagami stuff – again, read with caution:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/111906b.htm

This site argues that “Pindar” has its/his/her origins in the books of David Icke:

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/pindar.htm

Same guy, same stuff, snazzier presentation:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles01.htm

Then, there is this guy - enjoy:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeP-wvpD5ew

And that’s it – these the only significant definitions of the word “Pindar” that can be found with the effort I’m willing to expend at this moment. Anyone else?

jujumon 10-26-2008 01:44 AM

Although I appreciate Bill and Kerry's efforts in all the work they have done, I am beginning to think, especially with Bill Deagle's Interview, that they are interjecting themselves into the interview way too much. Its great to steer the interviewee in the direction to get the most out of him, but I think agreeing and disagreeing with him during the interview makes it more of a conversation rather than a way to extract information from him. In fact it may even be better to get a list of specific questions from members here before an interview so as to make the interviews more productive. just my 2 cents worth..

Good journalism requires that the interviewer be neutral, at least seem neutral anyway

fox222 10-26-2008 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by historycircus (Post 61616)
"Pindar" is pretty elusive on the net. I will probably have to go back to the Deagle material and re-listen to the comments on Pindar - I remember "Pindar" was mentioned in passing.

Anyway, this site discusses the person, Pindar, the great Greek poet of the Olympiad:

http://plato-dialogues.org/tools/char/pindar.htm

Here is a blog that discusses the PINDAR facility in connection with Leo Zagami – read with caution folks:

http://achtdagenineenweek.blogspot.c...on-zagami.html

This guy is confusing in his discussion that follows, but he uses the Zagami stuff – again, read with caution:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/111906b.htm

This site argues that “Pindar” has its/his/her origins in the books of David Icke:

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/pindar.htm

Same guy, same stuff, snazzier presentation:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles01.htm

Then, there is this guy - enjoy:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeP-wvpD5ew

And that’s it – these the only significant definitions of the word “Pindar” that can be found with the effort I’m willing to expend at this moment. Anyone else?

thanks historycircus

historycircus 10-26-2008 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin (Post 61607)
I didn't get anything beneficial out this material. And the philosophy and spirituality is all wrong. To much wasted energy on unnecessary mental constructs created by human civilization. There is no key element of evidence or substantial quality to the direction of spiritual philosophy. Way way way off course.

If spirituality, as Deagle defined it, is about the personal relationship with the divine, and not about an organized, uniform perception of the unseen world/s, then "hypocritical" becomes a label for his truth you cannot defend. There is an element of free will in that philosophy that I cannot help but to admire.

We each define our own course - only we know if we veer from it.

Rabboni 10-26-2008 02:06 AM

I recently watched the latest interview with Dr Deagle on YouTube (which by the way, Part II is unavailable)....

I want to bring to the forum's attention a possible anomalous event. In Part III at approx the 36:17 minute mark, in the background, I think it's a mirror perhaps a doorway, you'll see a red and white blinking light appear to "float" from left to the right, then rise slightly, and then disappear?

Is this a reflection of the camera lights flashing, or something "unearthly?"

Keep up the great work Bill and Kerry, the world is a better place because of you two.

Rabboni

Spinner 10-26-2008 03:10 AM

Interesting, but I think extremely contradictory.
He says we are in danger of losing our spirits.
I think he gets carried away with his bragging.
I love Project Camelot's work, but found this interview disappointing.

Magii 10-26-2008 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin (Post 61607)
I also believe that all your answers are within your heart and soul.

He's getting there but he is missing the target. To understand life on this planet, there must be an understanding of how everything works in the universe. And the universe is vast. Current events in America can change instantly due to energies created by you. Yes, I mean you. the person reading this.

The expression of multiple timelines allows the Soul to experience life on every level possible. There are many multiple life timelines, not just one. And what occurs, depends on the level of your spiritual growth and where you are at the time. Although we are all connected, we are also learning about ourselves and the infinite possibilities of creative expression. These experiences stretch accross many dimensions.

Earth is the lowest vibration. Energy is the source of everything. The spirit is also part of this energy. There is much more I can say... but I will save if or later. Anyway, gloom and doom won't happen folks. But it will happen if you create it for yourself. You are what you manifest.

Kevin (Suriel - Messenger of Light)

Can we get Bill / Kerry to interview Kevin ?!

:wink2:

whittet 10-26-2008 03:35 AM

Deagle... please, Moses reincarnate goes on vacation to Las Vegas. This is absurd.

Squeptikal 10-26-2008 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinner (Post 61660)
Interesting, but I think extremely contradictory.
He says we are in danger of losing our spirits.
I think he gets carried away with his bragging.
I love Project Camelot's work, but found this interview disappointing.

This one is straining for credibility. It's not like I want to pick and choose who I believe in, and this man seems like he's selling something. Now don't get your feathers rustled, but he's also of the same religious spawn that I was once married to and I can see with startling clarity the falseness, broken and fragmented flow, and way too much gesticulating for someone who's fully in his own confidence.

I do not apologize for my statements on this. This man seems extremely full of himself and his claims are threatening and repeating other information and not much new here. Oxycontin? What? This is burst-mode repeating with little outside correlation and revealing some really quacky stuff.

Oklahoma city left a ground print of a horizon-glide smart MOAB not a nuclear weapon! Major discrepancy here!

"People don't know we were minutes away from a thermonuclear exchange".

Bill & Kerry: Please be careful! This is not factual information...

whalerider 10-26-2008 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeptikal (Post 61673)
This one is straining for credibility. It's not like I want to pick and choose who I believe in, and this man seems like he's selling something. Now don't get your feathers rustled, but he's also of the same religious spawn that I was once married to and I can see with startling clarity the falseness, broken and fragmented flow, and way too much gesticulating for someone who's fully in his own confidence.

I do not apologize for my statements on this. This man seems extremely full of himself and his claims are threatening and repeating other information and not much new here. Oxycontin? What? This is burst-mode repeating with little outside correlation and revealing some really quacky stuff.

Oklahoma city left a ground print of a horizon-glide smart MOAB not a nuclear weapon! Major discrepancy here!

"People don't know we were minutes away from a thermonuclear exchange".

Bill & Kerry: Please be careful! This is not factual information...

I just don't 'feel' that Dr. Deagle's information is right. I too was married to a guy at one time who was convinced he was the messiah come back and even told me that his image would be seen by all in the clouds. He was delusional, obviously, but I get the same 'sense' from Dr. Deagle that I got from my ex-husband...something is just not right. Dr. Deagle says to listen to your own heart and my heart says that he is delusional. I mean him no disrespect or harm. I am simply speaking from my own 'truth'.

deepblu777 10-26-2008 04:42 AM

Bill and Kerry, Thanks so much for the interview. I truely appreciate the effort of hearts to speak the truth. I'm always waiting for the next one!

Some of my fellow watchers: (moment to vent) Sorry, but it seems to me that some of you kinda have a p*ssy attitude. I'm not speaking to the one's with a difference of opinion, I'm speaking to the 'whiners', so if you don't like hearing this, you know which one you are. Check your perspective!

You don't have to 'buy' anything.

The important thing is to keep your minds and your hearts open to all you see and hear, everywhere. It's the only way to find your personal truths/connections.

ANYONE who's awake should know by now that divisions are what's killing us. Stop whining about how the interview went, take what you can from it and try to keep growing and learning all that you can from EVERY source that you can.

I have a long list of people I've listened to and read. Almost all of them at some time said something a little off ... to completely weird. But they also had some truth...point is...they cared enough to tell their truth (some at risk) and for that, they are my Heroes. Don't know if I would do as well.

'...philosophy and spirituality is all wrong.' ??????????? What the hell is that? Are you the only person who has '...an understanding of how everything in the universe works.' ? (Sorry, that sounds like religion to me)

Isn't the whole point that NONE of us really knows? Truths at every level?

And if ANY of you are still considering voting, I got a BIG WHY?

When someone asks me who I'm voting for, I have to tell them the truth...I'm not voting because it doesn't matter who's in there, they all work for the same people.

I do admit that while watching the interview I thought that his ego was a bit too much present and I wondered about who is really helping him (just like I wonder about everyone else and everything else I hear) ....but who cares, if I don't listen to his/everyone's information, how will I know if I find confirmation of anything somewhere else. Shutting myself off could mean missing a piece and aren't there enough missing pieces?

Sorry, intolerance is the thing I have the least tolerance for.

Kerry said "This dimension is full of both the light and dark and embracing one to the exclusion of the other will only perpetuate the polarization of consciousness and defeat our purpose."

I agree! :smoke:

chiaradina 10-26-2008 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metaphor (Post 61593)
Unfortunately, most discussions on this forum is under the assumption that we have to be steered in a direction by soeone elses opinion.

It's so much more convenient to read and suck up stuff from outside, take what you want and leave the rest behind to nourish you than to connect to your own source, let it feed you and stick with it (no by-products/waste) .. why? because so many of us are still in such a deep insecurity regarding their own intuition, "knowing without knowing why they know what they know just that they know it", integrity regarding input from their own "divine" self even if it challenges current belief systems!

It's so much easier to project all your own shadows onto the bad reptilians. ALL of us humans do have a "reptilian brain".. we should check back on our own beliefsystems regarding nourishment and survival and what WE PERSONALLY do .. is it ok to live on animals, plants because they are "lower lifeforms" (less developed) .. who has decided that? Why? ask yourself and know that YOU can make a change. Of course, pointing fingers is so much easier than changing yourself and YOUR way of life.

And I am NOT saying that there is no reptilian agenda or so. I don't know. I just say start with yourself. Question EVERYTHING in your life and look at it from a transcending viewpoint and change it if it is not in alignment with your true (heart's) viewpoint/understanding of reality. Align/clear your emotional body as this will help you discern. Start with yourself and your own shadow.

ad.johnson 10-26-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny (Post 61394)
merged threads.

Please check first and use the search function.

Thanks a lot!

:original:

I tried to post to this thread originally (or one that looked like this) and it said I didn't have permission, hence the new thread I started.

Thanks for merging. I hope people will check the careful analysis of Deagle's earlier speech I posted for basic, easily checkable facts.

norman 10-26-2008 11:10 AM

I watched/listened to the Deagle video. Lots of 'gripping' stuff.

The part of the video that jumped out at me was the bit where the sound track was 'silenced' while Kerry spoke. I can't lip read. I want to know what she said that had to be 'censored' like that.

I know that they 'edit' videos regularly but I don't recall ever seeing this sort of thing before. What's going on?

Do any lip-readers care to enlighten me? :zip:

Jenny 10-26-2008 11:19 AM

nit·pick·ing (nhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gifthttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifphttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gifkhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/lprime.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gifng)n. Minute, trivial, unnecessary, and unjustified criticism or faultfinding.

I see a lot of that.
No, not just in this thread..it is all over the place.

Finding fault and unjustified criticism is ruining the overall view, the helicopterview and it will ruin the ability to know when to act and how to act in a appropriate manner.

Getting stuck in and staying stuck in nitpicking my respons to myself is to go inside and find out why , what reasoning is luring me into nitpicking.

And I will find an ego thing that is trying to stay on top of someone. At all costs.

Try it...go inside and ask what egothing is causing you to nitpick.

Allowing it to fester is ruining your life.

Oke, done venting.
grinn.