Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Visions of the Future (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Dream warning? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2912)

Forest House 09-21-2008 04:52 AM

Dream warning?

I had this dream about 5 months ago - I heard a very clear voice in my dream saying, "19 full moon after Easter, get to a high hill". This would be Oct. 4th, 2009. I live in Santa Cruz, CA. Anyone else have something like this?

RubyTuesday 09-21-2008 06:19 AM

Re: Dream warning?

A wall of water is something I see often and most vividly. There's a reason I live on a mountain. :mfr_lol:

Pokemon 10-11-2008 06:58 PM

I am a person who dreams a lot. I am just wondered, seeing quite a lot of people with many prophetic dreams, but I don't have any one of them. I've 2 dreams about flood coming in since yesterday, but they didn't give me a sense of terror.

angiem 10-13-2008 12:22 AM

I am in Australia, and have been having dreams of with water in them for a time now.

Light Beyond 10-21-2008 03:20 PM

Jacqui D 10-21-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest House (Post 22901)
I had this dream about 5 months ago - I heard a very clear voice in my dream saying, "19 full moon after Easter, get to a high hill". This would be Oct. 4th, 2009. I live in Santa Cruz, CA. Anyone else have something like this?

Haven't had these type of water dreams for years now, but i remember years ago that a wall or a giant wave of water was approaching me very fast.
Now i don't live on a hill but at the bottom of one:shocked:
Never put two and two together then now it makes me think.

Light Beyond 10-21-2008 03:35 PM

rustanddust 10-23-2008 12:00 AM

I don't always remember my dreams.....

but one thing I have noticed consistently in my dreams are very strange looking houses, different every time. I dont think my dreams are visions of the future, but I thought it was very odd :/

munkey 10-23-2008 12:29 AM

dreams have different meanings to different people, A dream of water could mean an over whelming emotion flooding in or it could be prophetic and mean a giant wave coming in.
Look at dreams not as literal objects, but as emotions.

If an individual dreams of a snake
first thing you do, is ask yourself, what emotion does a snake evoke in me.

the dream would mean 2 different things to a person who loves snakes opposed to one who fears them,

so for the lover of snakes it would be about something good in their life.
The snake hater would be getting information about a fear or danger in their life.

Continents looking closer on a map, could mean that these countries are closer aligned rather than physically closer, it could be a distrust of a country alligning with another, in this case Australia and Europe, you may feel as though we are getting a little to close.

there ar ealways those prophetic dreams as well,
Our minds tell us he things that are important that we need to understand.

Hope I helped a little :wink2:

Merlyn 10-23-2008 01:06 AM

=
=

If you have a Dream and want clarification

then just ask for another Dream that is more clear

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...herPicture.jpg

=
=

Mummy_bean 10-25-2008 04:53 PM

Deleted by me.

Rocky_Shorz 10-31-2008 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlyn (Post 59139)
If you have a Dream and want clarification

then just ask for another Dream that is more clear

I'm surprised to hear you say that, it is exactly what I do and it works...

Does anyone think that part of shifting dimensions has to do with how one is able to direct their dreams?