Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   A Most Amazing NDE (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20352)

Gareth 02-23-2010 09:53 PM

A Most Amazing NDE

I have just read perhaps the most amazing and enlightening Near Death Experience I have ever read. In fact the story goes beyond Near Death as you will read.

It confirms what I know in my heart to be right. Enjoy...this is a most amazing journey...

http://www.near-death.com/experience...rnation04.html

G

mudra 02-23-2010 10:44 PM

Re: A Most Amazing NDE

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20.../whiterose.jpg

Gareth I have come across many beautifull things today but your post is the crown of it all .
Thank you for finding this .
If I have a wish to make is that your thread be made sticky so that many can come here
and be inspired on their journey.

Love Always
mudra

Luana 02-23-2010 10:51 PM

Gareth thank you, this really made my day. :original:

Majorion 02-23-2010 10:55 PM

Anyone who has doubts about life after death should read accounts like these.

NDE cases are even being investigated by the medical field nowadays, due to the enormous amount of testimony, about people essentially experiencing and seeing the same things in a near death state.

mudra 02-23-2010 10:58 PM

If I may add this other jewel here ..

We are eternal beings ...experiencing this is bliss...pure beauty ...Love

Love Always
mudra

Ross H 02-23-2010 11:52 PM

Thank you Gareth,

:original:

Peace

Astra 02-23-2010 11:57 PM

:wub2: GARETH - THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS! BENEDICT'S NDE IS AMAZYNG!
I often visit NDE/OBE websites ... had some experiences myself ... contacts with the, so called “other side” ... there is no end ... there is ONLY LOVE!

Mudra, thanks for the video and for Mooji :wub2:

:wub2: Astra loves you all :wub2:

Gnosis5 02-24-2010 12:22 AM

Earlier this month, in a relaxed state I found myself dropping all my attachments to this universe and went to 1st universe above and there is no barbarism or serious win/lose scenarios there. I met someone there who is also keeping a body here in order to help others arrive at the universe above.

After seeing him I drifted up to the 2nd universe above and there was a Great Schematic that determines the order of things in this universe, the ethics and decency, and I was told I could change it if I wished, and I ordered a small but what I felt was a significant change.

Then I decided to stick my head down into the universe below to see what it was like. It is like robotic video games on steroids, and much denser than this universe. This universe is not much better at this moment, and it was purposely designed to be a type of spiritual trap, but those who are in the universes above can have bodies here too, shadows of themselves.

For example, if you left this universe everyone who knows you would keep putting your image here and they would not know that you had really left.

If we can expand our viewpoints out beyond this universe then we will know where we really are :-) Most universes are better than this one, including our own personal universe, if we still have one :-)

That's all for now :-)

illuminate 02-24-2010 12:37 AM

what a beautiful story, Thank you Gareth for posting!

this part is my fav :

I said, "Oh, God, I did not know how beautiful we are."*

At any level, high or low, in whatever shape you are in,
you are the most beautiful creation, you are.*

I was astonished to find that there was no evil in any soul.*

I said, "How can this be?"*

The answer was that no soul was inherently evil. The terrible things that
happened to people might make them do evil things, but their souls were
not evil. What all people seek, what sustains them, is love, the light told me.
What distorts people is a lack of love.

PERFECT!

~ LOVE ~

Humble Janitor 02-24-2010 07:32 AM

Beautiful, touching read. It has me thinking about the way I perceive others.

morguana 02-24-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Now I came to this with my negative view of what has happened on the planet. So as I asked the light to keep clarifying for me, I saw in this magnificent mandala how beautiful we all are in our essence, our core. We are the most beautiful creations. The human soul, the human matrix that we all make together is absolutely fantastic, elegant, exotic, everything. I just cannot say enough about how it changed my opinion of human beings in that instant.

I said, "Oh, God, I did not know how beautiful we are."
his words are so true, all beings are beautiful, we humans just dont realise this.
thank you gareth, an amazing nde story, truly beautiful
love m x

Anchor 02-24-2010 08:58 AM

Freaking awesome.

SiriArc 02-24-2010 10:06 AM

John Jay Harper

Gareth / All

Had read that Primo Accout previously

And just want to note

This

In Conjunction:

Quote:

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/experts13.html

Dr. John Jay Harper (www.johnjayharper.com) is a clinical hypnotherapist in Spokane, Washington who has written a new book that integrates the near-death experience within the framework of both science and religion; specifically it is a theory on the operation of cosmic consciousness itself.

His passion is learning not only about life but life hereafter. However, this was not always the case. John says his inspiration did not come out of curiosity but out of necessity.

In June, 1988, John had an after-death visitation [see below] with a deceased physicist colleague that changed him from skeptic to mystic. It was this close encounter with the land of the dead - and the myriad questions it generated - that relentlessly drove him for over a decade to solve the riddle of life after death.

The answers can be found in his book, Tranceformers: Shamans of the 21st Century. The following is an excerpt from his book reprinted by permission.

And a Mention:

A few years back, "Tranceformers: Shamans of the 21st Century" was a free download .......

Primo Synthesis of ....... Well Just About Everything !!!

http://i47.tinypic.com/2n9xtoi.jpg

Kulapops 02-24-2010 10:36 AM

Excellent. Thank you Gareth..

See, I knew "I" was right: :original: we are all one... even Bush, Blair and Cheney et al... best start getting to love them.

K

P.S. Whoo-hoo - Post number #500 !!! Wonder if I'll be enlightened by the time I get to #1000 ??

mudra 02-24-2010 11:15 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KC228rXCAB...0/IMG_0068.JPG

I am more than pleased to discover this thread has been made sticky overnight.
Thank You :wub2:

"I don’t tell you what you should do or not do; I only show you who you are
—the timeless and unchanging awareness.
When this is firmly established inside you,
your life will unfold spontaneously and joyously."

Mooji

Let's our spirit soar..

Love Always
mudra

Oliver 02-24-2010 11:47 AM

Here he is, Mallen-Thomas Benedict at Coast to Coast, April 2009, speaking about the same experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE9T3...CE0CAC&index=0

(I don`t know why I can`t post videos as before, I am doing everything regularly?)

Oliver 02-24-2010 11:49 AM

Ah..sorry, everything is OK :original:
Enjoy!

Kulapops 02-24-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 243243)
Here he is, Mallen-Thomas Benedict at Coast to Coast, April 2009, speaking about the same experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE9T3...CE0CAC&index=0

(I don`t know why I can`t post videos as before, I am doing everything regularly?)

seems to work for me... copy the embed html.. insert as image, replace IMG with 'youtube'

oh.. I see you fixed it ! So this chap has now 'returned' twice in this thread! Way to go !!

Light Beyond 02-24-2010 11:16 PM

Big thanks Gareth all i can say is im blown away by that cheers mate means so much when i needed it most :jawdrop::

futureyes 02-25-2010 02:31 AM

thank you gareth for posting this ... and bringing back a wonderful memory ...

i have seen mellen thomas in person a few years back ... how he told his story ... the experience captivating ...

such a beautiful soul this man is ... his energy felt to be so pure ... absent of ego ...

he spoke as such an ordinary man ... but his light ... was extraordinary ...

nice to have remembered this again ...

i'm smiling ... :original:

:wub2:

jacody 03-11-2010 04:26 AM

J

Carol 03-11-2010 05:05 AM

I would just like to add that I had the opportunity to meet, speak and participate in Mellen Thomas's presentation and workshop in Kona, Hawaii this past January and that in person, his story is astonishing. He will be coming back here in a few months to do something else but lives I believe in the Los Angeles area.

Angel in Disguise 03-11-2010 06:24 AM

Kula got it right... :thumb_yello: We ARE all ONE... I've been telling everyone for years that we are all born loving... It is our experiences that shape who we become... It is our choice through awareness of our experiences and understanding of them that we become who we are. What we have been 'taught' shapes our lives so to speak, but it is what we 'know' and if we acknowledge what we 'know' that matters. And deep down we should 'know' and 'acknowledge' that it's ALL about love :wub2:... To be honest, I am so tired of all the drama and corruption that I see around me EVERYWHERE!!!... I really, really would LOVE to jump ship and live Swiss Family Robinson style but it seems the same crap is everywhere and there's nowhere to hide... GOODTIMES :thumb_yello: :lightsabre:

conkroach 03-11-2010 07:09 PM

Very interesting reading. Thanks!

I died when I was 13 years old. Drowned in my great-uncle's pond. Someone pulled me out and revived me. All I remember is the incredible peace I felt and the cliche 'movie reel' of my life zooming by at a million miles per hour. Glad I'm still here to carry on and teach my children what schools never will. Salute!

rosie 03-11-2010 07:44 PM

Thank you for posting this.

A beautiful account of NDE. I use to "visit" heaven as a young child, where I would lay on my back on a sunny hillside, surrounded by flowers and play with the birds and butterflies.

I knew it was just "my" heaven, what I needed at the time, but that I could create any heaven, anywhere, anytime, while out of my body.

This is where I was taught also, that what we believe here on earth about heaven and hell, we will create once we leave this human condition.

I can say with 100% that I know where I will be going, when it is my time.
I have complete faith in our spiritual growth, and I wish for everyone to have faith also. That is, faith in oneself and their spiritual growth, even if you think you are doing it all wrong, it is all right!
love & light :original:

lightblue 03-11-2010 09:11 PM

here's his website

http://www.mellen-thomas.com/darshom.htm

the interview oliver posted (above) is really uplifting, he sounds a really nice and sincere person..i enjoyed listening to his account very much, so many things to learn from it..for a short while during that interview (towards the end) he spoke of his newly learned skill - bringing back the beings, namely pets, from the other side back to this one...that disturbed me ..he stopped short of giving particulars..he just said that he planned to bring his own dog back..he also said he planned to give a series of lectures on the subject...i got really very perplexed there..don't know hat to think since..

does anybody remember this detail? oliver, do you remembr it? l

:wink2:

Rob Wood 03-12-2010 02:36 AM

Hi, new here. I'm here because I had a NDE so much like Mellen-Thomas Benedict's that the two experiences could be said to be virtually identical. I've carried this experience around in my head for over 40 years. I've tried talking about it with a few trusted friends, but I always run out of words. I just discovered Mellen's website last night, and now I feel less alone, and able to attempt to speak about it in public.

The problem with making sense of a personal NDE is that the experience is beyond intellect and logic. It's not the product of a mathematical or philosophical "Eureka!" moment that can be imparted to someone else, using language. Because it's an experience outside the normal frame of cognitive reference for conscious volition, and it happens completely within the mind of the person who has the experience, it isn't until after returning from whatever place one journeys to that the intellect takes over, and language and imagination begin to play a role in interpreting the experience.

To me, that's the biggest problem in talking about it, or trying to explain it, or even trying to understand just where it was that I went, or what I actually experienced. After returning, intellect, logic, imagination and language - with all of their inherent limitations - take over. Suddenly you may find yourself able to weave a tale that enthralls the listener, but how much of it is true? I don't mean how much of it is true, and how much of it is deliberate deception. An analogy would be the difficulty in relating any journey one might take - even a vacation to some exotic location. The more exotic it is, the more it expands your consciousness, and the less like everyday life it becomes. But what happens when you get home? Friends see your tan, and that's about it. The rest is in your head, and trying to explain your experience meets with little success. As time passes, memory takes its toll, and the story begins to evolve.

At any rate, I'm not sure we are even meant to talk about these things, so I'm feeling a little trepidation about it. This is how religions are born, and I have a sneaking suspicion that starting a religion is its own reward. What I mean is that I suspect that as soon as someone experiences a moment of enlightenment, he or she immediately must make a choice between humility and taking the next fork in the path, or stopping to enjoy the power that one can have by capitalizing on this knowledge. I also suspect that if one chooses to stop, the temptation to deceive oneself with embellishments on the NDE may be too strong to resist, and imagination and intellect may take over completely. If that happens, there is no longer a spiritual aspect to it, and it's all human. It may have all the trappings of spirituality, but it's all invented, and the experience of enlightenment fades away, to be replaced by man-made theology and dogma.

I don't know if I'm making any sense at all, and if all of this sounds drearily familiar, my apologies.

Rob Wood

hippihillbobbi 03-18-2010 07:19 AM

Dear Rob--

Welcome to the forum, Rob, and thanks so much for sharing.

I really appreciate that you have an aversion to the idea of capitalizing on your NDE, and a healthy wariness of ego's tendency to succumb to a desire to exhault itself. This definitely speaks to the purity of your heart! Yet, on the other hand, Rob, you admitted yourself that knowing about Benedict's experience and its similarity to your own was actually freeing for you. I think people like you who have experienced such a phenomenon are greatly privileged and blessed. And, by extension, so are those of us who are fortunate enough to get to hear your story!

The very fact that you are worried about "tainting the purity" of this precious experience--either by inadvertently drawing attention away from the message & toward the messenger (ego's trick) or by the necessity of trying to "contain it" within the confines of human language--this essential concern you have is the BEST Protection you could have against these unwanted outcomes.

so my advice about this, rob, would be to focus on this experience and your concerns in your prayer/meditation-time, asking to be open to share the story with whomever "has ears to hear." we are advised not to "cast our pearls before swine" (people who aren't ready to "hear" yet), and God, your guides, or your higher self will help you discern when TO and when NOT-TO share. Actually, you can't really go wrong here, rob. God's so good, that even if we technically make a "mistake" in our discernment--God Always honors our Intention and makes it right!

Hope this helps some. :original:

love,
hippihillbobbi