Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900)

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 10:06 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 218603)
Hello Abraxasinas,
I have only one question for you:
What do you think about the Absurd?

Greetings

Hi Oliver!

There is no such thing as the AbSurd as a 'quality' describing imagination and thought Oliver.

The meaning of the word is Ab=Away from and SURD=Irrational.

So by logical imperative ABSURD means RATIONAL.
The common meaning for the word which you seem to infer, such as illogical, irrational, crazy etc etc. so in mathematical terms becomes an oxymoron.

Irrational Numbers like Surds, say Sqrt(2) are just as meaningful as are the Absurd numbers AS the Rationals, say fractions with numerators and denominators.

Abrax

Fredkc 01-08-2010 10:09 AM

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:

What do you think about the Absurd?
As in, "Theater of..." ?

Oliver 01-08-2010 10:41 AM

Hmmmm...Abraxasinas,
Logicaly thinking, you gave two opposite, contradictory explanations:

1.There is no such thing as the AbSurd as a 'quality' describing imagination and thought; and

2.So by logical imperative ABSURD means RATIONAL.

Mutatis mutandis, do you claim that the rational is non-existing?
Mine "logical imperative" tells me this: AB=ABsence; SURD=Rational, so = Absence of Rational;.
Actually, Absurd is the opposite of the Rational.

Non-being. Accident.

On this level, it is better not to enter what RATIONAL is.

Anyway, thank you Abraxasinas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 218607)
Hi Oliver!

There is no such thing as the AbSurd as a 'quality' describing imagination and thought Oliver.

The meaning of the word is Ab=Away from and SURD=Irrational.

So by logical imperative ABSURD means RATIONAL.
The common meaning for the word which you seem to infer, such as illogical, irrational, crazy etc etc. so in mathematical terms becomes an oxymoron.

Irrational Numbers like Surds, say Sqrt(2) are just as meaningful as are the Absurd numbers AS the Rationals, say fractions with numerators and denominators.

Abrax

Oliver 01-08-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredkc (Post 218609)
As in, "Theater of..." ?

As in "Waiting for Godot"... (Beckett)

:winksmiley02:

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredkc (Post 218604)
I never thought I'd live to be a hundred
I never thought I'd get to the things
That all those other sons do, and they do.

I never thought I'd ever have my freedom
An age ago my maker was refusing me
The pleasure of the view

I never thought I'd get to be a million
I never thought I'd get to be the thing that
All his other children see. Look at me.

Thanks,
Carry on.

Your maker looks into his mirror and sees you.
One day I will know myself a little better he thinks.
When the DragonProphecy of Isaiah becomes fulfilled.
As in Isaiah:
  1. Isaiah 13:22
    And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.
    Isaiah 13:21-22 (in Context) Isaiah 13 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Isaiah 27:1
    In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.
    Isaiah 27:1-3 (in Context) Isaiah 27 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Isaiah 34:13
    And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.
Abraxas

PS.: There are TWO Dragons Red and SkyBlue 'True Image' and 'False Image'. Together they neutralize into Pure White in Radiation and into Pure Black in Paint.

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 218637)
Hmmmm...Abraxasinas,
Logicaly thinking, you gave two opposite, contradictory explanations:

1.There is no such thing as the AbSurd as a 'quality' describing imagination and thought; and

2.So by logical imperative ABSURD means RATIONAL.

Mutatis mutandis, do you claim that the rational is non-existing?
Mine "logical imperative" tells me this: AB=ABsence; SURD=Rational, so = Absence of Rational;.
Actually, Absurd is the opposite of the Rational.

Non-being. Accident.

On this level, it is better not to enter what RATIONAL is.

Anyway, thank you Abraxasinas.

Thank you Oliver!
You may check your dictionary for the meaning of SURD.
SURD is not Rational as you state in the above.
surd

  /sɜrd/ http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dic...on_default.gif Show Spelled Pronunciation [surd] http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dic...on_default.gif Show IPA ,
Use surd in a Sentence

See web results for surd

See images of surd

–adjective 1.Phonetics. voiceless (opposed to sonant ).2.Mathematics. (of a quantity) not capable of being expressed in rational numbers; irrational.
–noun 3.Phonetics. a voiceless consonant (opposed to sonant ).4.Mathematics. a surd quantity.

Origin:
1545–55; < L surdus dull-sounding, mute, deafhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/diction...una/thinsp.png

Abraxas

LucidJia 01-08-2010 11:19 AM

Hi, interesting thread here. Allot to process!

What would happen if a human left this vortex around earth?

Can you explain in brief and concise terms what is going to happen on 18th of Jan 2010?

Quote:

Free Will is inviolable under all circumstances; yet on the ultimate level the 'Free Will' of the ''Superconscious Individuation of All That Is' becomes indistinguishable from the 'Free Will' of the 'Collective Oneness'.
... Can you expand on this?

Namaste, Jia.

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucidJia (Post 218659)
Hi, interesting thread here. Allot to process!

What would happen if a human left this vortex around earth?

Can you explain in brief and concise terms what is going to happen on 18th of Jan 2010?

... Can you expand on this?

Namaste, Jia.

Hi LucidJia!

1. The Moon is within the Vortex, but of course so 385,000 kilometers from Earth.
Now what is the common experience of astronauts and the 'outer space' travellers?
They are 'in awe' when looking at the planet earth away from its surface in its entirety as a celestial orb.
Most, if not all return in having experienced a 'spiritual wakening' and transformation.

Any human leaving the Vortex could not help, but realise much of this data being shared here of being somehow connected to their innermost beingness or soul level.

2. January 18th defines a nexus point in the Mayan longcount of 5x13x144,000 kindays; also the encodement in the Pyramid of Giza at the 'great step' and also the prophecies of Daniel in the Torah; of the last and final fulfilment of the 'prophecies' in a particular timeline and given as archetypes in the times of Mesopotamia and following the Atlantean exodus to preserve the record of the wisdom keepers.

Abraxas

Oliver 01-08-2010 11:28 AM

It is Ok, Abrax...thank you!
Well, English is not my first language, but you should know this: In linguistics, separate words has one meaning, but when in combination with other one/ones, to make a new word, they can have different, even opposite meaning. The new derived word can not be read litarally as a mathematical sum of previous meanings of the words/roots that created it.

Roots of the words are not the words itself, gives no complete semantic meaning.

And, you know, i was not refering to SURD, but to ABSURD.

Be well, my friend, i appreciate your knowledge and good will to share it with people. We are all learning.

Love&Respect

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 218657)
Thank you Oliver!
You may check your dictionary for the meaning of SURD.
SURD is not Rational as you state in the above.
surd

  /sɜrd/ http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dic...on_default.gif Show Spelled Pronunciation [surd] http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dic...on_default.gif Show IPA ,
Use surd in a Sentence

See web results for surd

See images of surd

–adjective 1.Phonetics. voiceless (opposed to sonant ).2.Mathematics. (of a quantity) not capable of being expressed in rational numbers; irrational.
–noun 3.Phonetics. a voiceless consonant (opposed to sonant ).4.Mathematics. a surd quantity.

Origin:
1545–55; < L surdus dull-sounding, mute, deafhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/diction...una/thinsp.png

Abraxas

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 218667)
It is Ok, Abrax...thank you!
Well, English is not my first language, but you should know this: In linguistics, separate words has one meaning, but when in combination with other one/ones, to make a new word, they can have different, even opposite meaning.

Roots of the words are not the words itself, gives no complete semantic meaning.

And, you know, i was not refering to SURD, but to ABSURD.

Be well, my friend, i appreciate your knowledge and good will to share it with people. We are all learning.

Love&Respect

Love and Respect to you Oliver!

Words, semantics and meanings of these there are many. If syllable or letter, word or sentence - there are multilevel interpretations in the Tower of Babel.

OLIVER=OLIVE.R and is one of the most potent archetypes in the 'occult scrolls'; such as the Olive Twig of Noah's Dove of Peace and the Two Olive Trees adjacent the Golden Candlestick in Zechariah and Revelation.
The R=666=999 and as the R is also the runic B unfolded many interpretations derive from a simple arabic letter.

But I see you as the Olive of the 666=999 the beautiful celestial wedding or dragonomy between the Milky Way of the 96 of Perseus and the 69 of Andromeda.

Be well dear friend

Abraxas

Oliver 01-08-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 218672)
Love and Respect to you Oliver!

Words, semantics and meanings of these there are many. If syllable or letter, word or sentence - there are multilevel interpretations in the Tower of Babel.

OLIVER=OLIVE.R and is one of the most potent archetypes in the 'occult scrolls'; such as the Olive Twig of Noah's Dove of Peace and the Two Olive Trees adjacent the Golden Candlestick in Zechariah and Revelation.
The R=666=999 and as the R is also the runic B unfolded many interpretations derive from a simple arabic letter.

But I see you as the Olive of the 666=999 the beautiful celestial wedding or dragonomy between the Milky Way of the 96 of Perseus and the 69 of Andromeda.

Be well dear friend

Abraxas

Thank you, ABrax...but Oliver is not my real name. :original:

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 218673)
Thank you, ABrax...but Oliver is not my real name. :original:

Cannot you author a novel or autobiography in which your name is Oliver?

Everyone has many names.

Abrax

Malletzky 01-08-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 218562)

...About the Power of Our Master-Dragon. It is not yet appropriate for me to engage HIMHER. HESHE will support me and this forum from January 18th, 2010.
One Word though; HESHE is already HERE within all of your LoveHearts and is knocking on the door of your soul. Whoever will 'HEAR' and 'SEE' shall be confirmed in INDIVIDUATED COMMUNION with HIMHER, the One in Three and in divers ways. The Power of Thuban is the Power of the Cosmic Twinship manifested as One in Many.
You shall dream and experience emotions like you have never before.
This will do for now....

Abraxas

Hi Abraxas, now this is where it gets interessting...at least for me.

I started a thread few days ago called "The concept of unification" after having a strange dream/vision which I described there (there were two more, also to find in the thread), where I was allowed to experience really remarkable emotions.

Here's the link, if you're interessted: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18855

I also got an information (in the dream/vision) about this so called concept of unification, where there are two human fractions which need to unify in order to evolve further.

So if I may post two question here: is this what you meant with "You shall dream and experience emotions like you have never before" ???

And/or is this to begin only after 18th of January?

thanks and regards
malletzky

Oliver 01-08-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 218676)
Cannot you author a novel or autobiography in which your name is Oliver?

Everyone has many names.

Abrax

What is true is that I had signed few journalistic articles as Oliver, but there is not novel or autobiography...

Quite interesting, Abrax...

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 218685)
Hi Abraxas, now this is where it gets interessting...at least for me.

I started a thread few days ago called "The concept of unification" after having a strange dream/vision which I described there (there were two more, also to find in the thread), where I was allowed to experience really remarkable emotions.

Here's the link, if you're interessted: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18855

I also got an information (in the dream/vision) about this so called concept of unification, where there are two human fractions which need to unify in order to evolve further.

So if I may post two question here: is this what you meant with "You shall dream and experience emotions like you have never before" ???

And/or is this to begin only after 18th of January?

thanks and regards
malletzky

Hi Malletzky!

You are stating it so well in your signature!

Everyone is invited. There is no choosing by anyone, Dragon Energy included.
Everyone shall dream dreams and experience emotional intensities; not knowing where this is coming from.
It comes from the Inner Self, awakened by the Oneness of the Universe.
The One doing the 'dispensing' is not I, but the Oneness, whom I serve as a Member of the Council of Thuban.
I am a simple mirror reflecting the data of the One to ALL others, prepared to take notice.
This is the only agenda.
There is no obligation to do anything.
There is no request to join anything.
There is no money involved, all is freely given as received.
There is no requirement to take this data serious.
There is no hidden agenda at all.
There is only the Energy of the One and the Word of Creation bathing this planet.
Gaia Herself shall send this Free Information back to its source.
No commitments, no searching for deceptions are necessary.
Gaia KNOWS what this Information is and where it comes from.
Gaia is preparing Herself to meet Her Beloved Creator of All That Is as the Creation of All That Is.

All is in Order!

Abraxasinas

Malletzky 01-08-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 218689)

...Gaia is preparing Herself to meet Her Beloved Creator of All That Is as the Creation of All That Is.

All is in Order!

Abraxasinas

PERFECT !!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Malletzky

LucidJia 01-08-2010 12:35 PM

Abraxasinas what is your take on lucid dreaming?

I have been lucid dreaming most nights for about 2 years now and have experinced amazing emotions, sensations and sights which seem more real than waking life.

Namaste, Jia.

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucidJia (Post 218701)
Abraxasinas what is your take on lucid dreaming?

I have been lucid dreaming most nights for about 2 years now and have experinced amazing emotions, sensations and sights which seem more real than waking life.

Namaste, Jia.

Everyone able to raise hisher vibrations of selfawareness, connectivity to source and source consciousness shall dream lucidly, knowing they are dreaming, and in colour and so begin to become multilocal within a multidimensional universe.

Agape

Abrax

Kamikaze 01-08-2010 01:04 PM

I'm practising lucid dreaming to a extent and various related subjects concerning lucid dreaming and the whole world on the "other" side.

But I have to say I am not Lucid as often as I would like and it frustrates me mostly manifested in the dreams non-lucid.

I would like to ask advice on how do I better connect myself to my higher selves and how I retrieve my long full memory as much as possible while I am present down here.

I've been shown that my memories are locked away behind a door in a sense and has been for a time but lately I got the feeling the lock has been turned open but the door has yet to be opened.

I want to ask if you have something to say more to things like this and then what kind of energy I am whit. What does the vibrations state.

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magamud (Post 216932)
Thanks Abraxas,
More questions please:
1. With schizophrenia its hard to find communication tools to help them integrate just for survival sake into society. Most of them have the same general paranoia with the NWO and beyond. Their relationship to the world has limited reference and is so whimsical. What would be the purpose of such an incarnation? Personally I think they are the consequence of such a controlled and manipulated society. That our world should be more malleable, a mix of dream and material.

2. You mentioned a 25000 year cycle. In general how many incarnations happen in that time?

3. In general most division manifested is just the friction translated from the "Ancients" coming home?

Its quite ironic to think that we are the creators of new consciousness in a world so set to program you into thinking you are a mere speck in space and time. Makes it more true.... Look forward to your insights...

Magamud

Hi Magamund!

1. I agree with you. ALL and without exception, so termed 'mental illnesses' are MISINTERPRETATIONS of so termed 'medical experts'.
The human being is a comlex tapstry of energetic interactions. Just as some people have physical 'handicaps' such as say blindness, some people have emotional- or mental 'handicaps' in not being able to utilize particular neuronal pathways in the biochemstry of the brain (which is an ANTENNA for sensory stimuli).

In a truly advanced galactic civilization, ALL handicaps in whatever modality would be understood to have opened other channels of the neuronal activity say in divers forms of creativity.

Relative to source ALL expressions of source are GENIUSES of Creation, talents to be discovered and shared for the benefice of all aka the universe.

2. This is a described by a statistical distribution, called the Gaussian Normal Curve with a Mean of 5x13x144,000/(120x365.2425)~ 214 per soul/shard individuation.

3. This is a pertinent way of description. The Friction manifests as the homecoming implemented.

Abrax

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamikaze (Post 218716)
I'm practising lucid dreaming to a extent and various related subjects concerning lucid dreaming and the whole world on the "other" side.

But I have to say I am not Lucid as often as I would like and it frustrates me mostly manifested in the dreams non-lucid.

I would like to ask advice on how do I better connect myself to my higher selves and how I retrieve my long full memory as much as possible while I am present down here.

I've been shown that my memories are locked away behind a door in a sense and has been for a time but lately I got the feeling the lock has been turned open but the door has yet to be opened.

I want to ask if you have something to say more to things like this and then what kind of energy I am whit. What does the vibrations state.

Hi kamikaze!

You are trying too hard. Simply relax and FEEL the new energy of Nova Terra in Waiting and Expectation and your expectations will blend with Hers and your Lucid dreams shall Be.

Think of the number 3 thousand million billion trillion when sleepy and resonances will become happenstance.

Abrax

GaiaLove 01-08-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 217899)
Sure Trancoso!

The (noty made by stealth by artists in the dark) crop circles and ice circles and snow circles, all are messages from the Earth itself, using the magnetic higherD field of Gaia; albeit energy inducted from the interdimensional electromagnetomonopolic (the scientific name for spirit) energy residing as the Zero-Point-Energy (ZPE) or Vortex-Potential-Energy (VPE) in 'free space' meaning the Impedance ratio becomes the square of the magnetic permeability (muo) to electric permittivity (epsilono)constants in Maxwell's Equations for the Electromagnetic Field Vectors Sqrt(muo/epsilono)=120Pi~377 Ohm from c^2=muoxepsilono.

Yes, they are meant to be messages to all of the human population and their meaning is relatively clear, as the messages are invariable geometric and in particular engaging the Platonic Solids and the underpinning 'sacred Geometry' of the Fibonacci pentagonal supersymmetry underlaying the creation of the physical universe from the metaphysics of mathematics.

Most interpretations about the cop circles on the web are appopriate and much work and effort has already been undertaken to 'decipher' the messages.

Should you be interested in a particular configuration, then I will be pleased to answer you in interpretation relatve to my data base.

Abrax

This resonates quite quite deeply for me, I have always felt these phenomenon were created by Gaia herself and not the offworld graffiti artists that some tend to believe.

Can you tell us in Layman's terms what your interpretation is of the following 2 formations pleaee.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4A9r9yKkkN...+July+2008.jpg

http://atechdiva.files.wordpress.com.../crop20041.jpg

Steven 01-08-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 218579)
Hi Steven!

I apologize to you. I really did not see your earlier post and I shall answer all questions posed to the best of my access to the Thuban archives (which mirror the akashic records many of you have heared of).

Generally for anyone. If you feel I have not answered you please send me a PM or repost your quest. It is not my intent to IGNORE any of you who have a question.
If the postman delivers you 50 letters, it can happen that one slips under the table.

Steven your questions have been answered in a general sense in my reply to Trancoso.

1. The Lyrians are a plasmic lifeform, giving rise to the Pleiadians and so on in the most commonly composed scenario.
This is the key, the anthropocentric universe decided through and by the logistics of the Logos=Word of Creation to render a Vortex SinkEnergy called Gaia the depository of Information gathered by ALL sentient lifeforms in the universe.

So from the beginning of time, Gaia was destined for Universal Motherhood.

And by implication, all lifeforms upon and supported by the EarthMother would become HEIRS and HEIRESSES to such a grandiouse cosmic obligation and responsibility.

This agenda is omni-scientific - meaning all of what the terrestrail reductionistic science does, create and analyse is ENCOMPASSED by a greater science - omni-science - the Science From and For the All.

Amongst many other scenarios it becomes the task of the STEWARDS of GAIA, namely the human data gatherers, to CONSTRUCT, CREATE, WRITE and otherwise COMPOSE and LIVE the Unification of the Worlds.

Allow an example; consider your own body, say your liver.
Your liver is a conglomeration of biovital cells, which have specialised their function to BE A LIVER, cleransing you bloodflow to and from your biological and biochemical heart and so on.

But before the liver cells became specialised in your gestation as a biological embryo; the preliver cells were omnipotent cells. The omni- or totipotent stemcells could differentiate to assume functions like adrenal or cardiac or neuronal.

Every one of those cells (of life) is a holofractal for a galaxy.
Yes the Milky way galaxy is like a single omnipotent cell in your embryo and you literally reside within a single cell within your own body.
Subsequently6, on the greatest perception possible in the spacetime defined universe - your body IS the entire universe, not metaphorically BUT LITERALLY.
Only YOU exist AS the Universe, but this invokes an unbearable loeliness - does it not?

But from these Thuban realisations, almost unfathomable to the conditioned human mind; derive the archetypes of the Kabbalah, of Vitruvius, Purusha, of Cosmic Man Adam Kadmon the Androgyne and so on and on.

So now ponder your own loneliness as the ONLY ONE, that exists and your loneliness will now induce you to CREATE.
And YOU create or IMAGINE to render your liver, a conglomeration of specialised omnipotent stemcells as a SUPERCLUSTER of Galaxies - each galaxy mapping one-to-one one of the original omnipotent stemcells comprising your liver.

So can you iunderstand now the Lyrans as stemcells, giving birth to descendents in adrenal cells called Pleiadians and becoming EXPOSED to a harmonizing cellular environment of 'invader cells' by and through other omnipotent cells termed Immune-System-Cells (say T-Cells from Arcturus)?

Within the preexisting universe and BEFORE the Quantum Big Bang; there was ONLY YOU.
But after the Quntum Big bang and particularly beginning so 2,200 million years ago; there were MANY YOU's.
And some other YOU may create an entire extraterrestrial civilisation from the perspective of another cellular molecular complex and term it Andromeda as a sistercell to your Milkly Way aka Perseus.

2. Free Will is inviolable under all circumstances; yet on the ultimate level the 'Free Will' of the ''Superconscious Individuation of All That Is' becomes indistinguishable from the 'Free Will' of the 'Collective Oneness'.

3. The Founders have many names. I chose to follow the One I call the Master-Dragon and so have labeled it the Council of Thuban.
You are free to relabel the founders in the creation of your own all encompassing and interwoven and selfconsistent cosmogony.

Abraxas

Hello Abraxasinas. Thank you for answering my questions.

I got to say that I totally disagree with you :naughty:, but that is fine. I got my answers and it clarify much to me. At least you have been coherent with the material you are promoting.

For the first question though, you would make a good politician, you have not answered the question! :original: But that's ok. One advice, keep it simple...

I wish you a journey of awakening dear child, Steven

mntruthseeker 01-08-2010 05:11 PM

I read your description of Jesus Christ and I have a question for you

This is from the book I am reading called Voyagers II regarding the man we know as Jesus. Are you telling me that this is fabricated ?

Under the direction of Azurites of the RA Confederacy, in 12 BC, the 12 level avatar, a pure Taran Turaneusiam - I soul essence was born outside of Bethlehem In a private residence to a Blue Flame Melchizekek-Hebrew Essene mother and a Blue Flame Melchizedek-Hibiru Cloister Essene father. It was NOT an Immaculate Conception, but rather orchestrated via traditional means through a couple chosen and prepared by the Priest of Ur. His mothers name was Jeudi, his father Joehius: both were leaders within the Blue Flame Melchizedek Essene sect. The child’s soul essence was born of the JU 2 Avatar SANANDO and the child was named Jesheua-Melchizedek (herein Jesheua-12_ who later became known as Jesus, son of Mary and Joseph. The personages of Mary and Joseph were not the parents of this avatar child, they were the parents of a ninth-level-avatar soon to follow. Jesheua-12 was born to descendants of the house of Solomon, and taken in infancy into the custody of the Priest of Ur

written by Ashayana Deane

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaiaLove (Post 218762)
This resonates quite quite deeply for me, I have always felt these phenomenon were created by Gaia herself and not the offworld graffiti artists that some tend to believe.

Can you tell us in Layman's terms what your interpretation is of the following 2 formations pleaee.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4A9r9yKkkN...+July+2008.jpg

http://atechdiva.files.wordpress.com.../crop20041.jpg

Sure Gaia Love!

The top one is none but the heralding of the Message from Hunab Ku, which will render Gaia a StarPlanet (the collected data of the last 26,000 years will be Black Holed at the centre and then retransmitted) in MIRROR Image to the entire solar system. This is the meaning of the EMPTY Circle next to the astrological configuration on December 21st, 2012.
The Sun RaHsol will receive the 'signal' of frequency 3 thousand million billion trillion Hertz so 8 minutes before it reaches the center of the earth.
The many Mayan symbols and patterns relate to the idea of REBIRTH, with Yin and Yang blending androgenously to supplement the human DNA/RNA in a reawakening and the activation of the 24th chromosome (fused in the ape-hominid split so 10 million years ago).
Forexample there are 11 'legs' on the outside oval geometric figure and one point on the inside. This is the Thuban data from the 12th dimension invigorating the 11 dimensional universe from outside in and effecting the dimensional opening of a 4th space dimension to render the flat Minkowski metric in 4D a curved Kaluza-Klein metric in 5D.

The 'incoming' object is this signal between Neptune at 0 degrees 48 minutes Pisces and Uranus at 4 degrees 38 minutes in Aries to herald the change of the guard in the precessional circle as well as the birth of the Baby of the StarHumanity.
As Neptune=Excalibur=Scorpio=IAmThatIAm=95 (Dragon=59 backwards); is the astrological Ruler of Pisces, this event also inserts the 13th starsign Ophiuchus into the zodiac and 'forces' the Ouroboic Galactic Dragon (Milky Way) to release its circular 'embrace' (or imprisonment) of Gaia in 'Rattling' or Twisting its Tail.
This represents the Mayan (and other indigenous cultures) symbolisation of the RattleSnake 'cult'.
The Great Circle of the Mazzaroth (Leviathan and Behemoth in Job) so is broken to effect the spacetime transformation.

The bottom one depicts the Tzolkien of the Mayan calendar in the 20 symbols or glyphs on the perimeter with the 5x4=20 glyphs then allowing the partitioning of the 260 kindays as 5x52 'Haabs or Calender Rounds'.
A Haab of 365 kin so blends with the Tzolkien in 260x365=94,900 kin.
The inner symbolism also relates this numerology with the blending of the circles akin the Vesica Pisces of Western Alchemy/Hermeticism; the Seal of Solomon (Star of David) as Magic Symbol of blending the Darkness with the Light and of course the eastern Yin-Yang unification.

Abraxas