Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Why I am gladly a Luciferian. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7599)

capreycorn 11-17-2008 09:56 AM

Re: Why I am gladly a Luciferian.

Quote:

Originally Posted by martina (Post 81486)
It is not trying to feel it with the heart, I am talking about. There is a place in the heart from where you can go everywere in the universe you want, its a place from where you can get all the answers from and where you can communicate with the higher realms. Its a place where you can be. Besides this, the heart has brain-cells and can think, the mind is not made to think with, as you can probably see.

this is interesting . thanks for the input. it "resonates" for sure.
:thumb_yello:

Rebel4Life 11-17-2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelphael (Post 81001)
HE ALONE IS WORTH KNOWING! HAIL LUCIFER!

No.

martina 11-17-2008 12:54 PM

This is the story of a real Luciferian, may be you will change your mind after seeing this:

Exposing the Illuminati from Within. Part 1 - Bill Schnoebelen

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...ll+schnoebelen

777 The Great Work 11-17-2008 02:19 PM

Lucifer is another name for the feminine energy Kundalini. The Kundalini has so many names and this was done to identify its destructive and creative nature.
Lucifer, satan ,predator,dragon, monster, Christ,Assassin,Judas, typhon,Venus and the morning star which is venus.She is the fire breathing dragon of all mythology.
Rev 22:16
· I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches. I am the root and the spawn of David, and I am the bright Morning Star(LUCIFER).
You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts." - 2 Peter 1:19

When this energy is channeled downward it is destructive and this why it is considered to be agressive like male energy she is destrucive and builds the physcological tower of Babylon.

The Hindu call this same energy Shiva (male) Shakti
(female).

The Aztecs and Mayans called her Quezacoatal. She is the dragon that dwelt in the moat around the castle in all fairy tales while the soul cried from the top window as the damsel in destress.

Those who rule the world today hate the sacred feminine and wish to keep her channeled downward at all cost because hell holds no fury like a woman scorned and she has been scorned by us all.:lightsabre:

Xhaosis 11-17-2008 02:43 PM

Ah yes Lucifer...

In Christianity, Lucifer is the Antagonist to everything. Things to know about this Symbolic face on human form of instinct.

This instinct is the easiest to recognize since most the time it is welcoming at first, self gratification for self forming recognizances of ones existence. It has been with us since the beginning, yet in part it a building block of currency and current forms of reality today. Yet hard to ignore, it still remains in place, complicit with every day.

Yet the protagonist in Christian belief's is God, The father, the son, and holy ghost, is all one and everything everywhere, conscious and alive, watching all, even you within your soul have the dna, or the fragments of him, or it. Yet the instinct harder to focus, for it is not as attractive. yet is the purest. Following this instinct is most hardest at all times, for it is most perfect. Yet if followed would create the impossible even now, impossible as it was before.

So hard is it, that fascism occurs, and a perverted form of obedience and order is demanded for lack of understanding. So in essence it is easier to follow a instinct more attractive, yet more unpredictable, and usually leads to a very complex diversion of one's self.

capreycorn 11-17-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martina (Post 81533)
This is the story of a real Luciferian, may be you will change your mind after seeing this:

Exposing the Illuminati from Within. Part 1 - Bill Schnoebelen

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...ll+schnoebelen

bill (william) schnoebelen a.k.a. "christopher syn"? the schismatic mormone who got ordained as a bishop in 1977?
it couldn`t get more misleading/confusing.

pop conspiracy is his business..connections between "illuminati" and freemasons as well as occult orders is more fantasy.

:sad:

ps: the video is cool to look at...just don`t forget, that 90% of what is said is utter nonsense...and that`s why it`s so much fun...:lmao: (he got a bit of history right..but the rest is..:roftl:)

http://i2.bebo.com/003b/medium/2006/...182078480m.jpg

777 The Great Work 11-17-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capreycorn (Post 81576)
bill (william) schnoebelen a.k.a. "christopher syn"? the schismatic mormone who got ordained as a bishop in 1977?
it couldn`t get more misleading/confusing.

pop conspiracy is his business..connections between "illuminati" and freemasons as well as occult orders is more fantasy.

:sad:

ps: the video is cool to look at...just don`t forget, that 90% of what is said is utter nonsense...and that`s why it`s so much fun...:lmao: (he got a bit of history right..but the rest is..:roftl:)

http://i2.bebo.com/003b/medium/2006/...182078480m.jpg

Entertainment:thumb_yello:

capreycorn 11-17-2008 04:51 PM

BILL SCHNOEBELEIN TALK::angel_not:
http://www.picturesforsadchildren.com/blog/cheese.gif
..sorry..but the truth is out there..just not with shnoebelein..:lmfao:...(don`t mean to be mean. & i apologize in advance.:original:)

Accipiter_Phi 11-17-2008 06:58 PM

Be careful of the road one chooses...

Lucifarianism may seem to serve one well in this maya, this illusion... (just look at the PTB), but unless one actualizes oneself beyond 95% service to self; one will repeat the lesson; ad nauseum.

If one does penetrate to the next dimensional level through Luciferian self service, one begins at the bottom of the pyramid; enslaved by much bigger, self serving entities. This is why graduation is difficult to achieve; an entity must be extremely strong in its lust for power and control over others to persevere through this "hellraiser" like reality that is to come in 4th density negative polarity.

Am I wrong? No, I was given a glimpse into my probable evolution as I lay bleeding to death on the sand from a severed femoral artery... a grievous wound that lead to 11 more failed vascular "bi-pass" surgeries. At the time I was a 6'3" triathelete; a headstrong, completely egotistical and self serving patriot. I changed my course 180 degrees. I healed my own leg after top vascular surgeons at UCLA Gondular vascular, Cedar Sinai, San Francisco State hospital said that I was to lose my leg.... and at best, never walk again. They were wrong... very, very wrong.

If one accepts an external entity for empowerment, one is enslaved to that entity. The external messiah syndrome. Don't let the hubris of feeling stronger, smarter, sexier, physically & psychically dominant fool oneself into this false pride and paradigm that one is somehow pre ordained to do one's will at the expense of the so-called "weaker entities." After all, the illusion of being stronger and dominant is completely relative to what mysteries lay ahead.

There are only a literal handful of people on this Luciferian path with the strength in their self serving motives to make it through to the next level. The rest... the majority, are living in a fantasy land... destined to come back and learn harder lessons until they reach a threshold percentage (>51% STO vs >95% STS ) to graduate either the next density: positive or negative.

Since I realized that I was incarnated here to serve others; I have discovered abilities (mental, psychic & kinetic) that no one would believe... I have been allowed to remember glimpses of our inherent human potential... if I get cocky about it; the powers recede quickly like a quickly ebbing low tide. My soul was not originally indigenous to this planet... yet I have had a couple past lives here; I am now immeshed in its karma.

Luciferianism is self service in its most concentrated form... yet; ultimately, one is giving their power away to a system lord or "social memory complex" that I have had the misfortune/ fortune of dealing with when I inadvertantly changed sides. Until that point, I thought that "Lucifer" or the "Orion group" (many names; same goal) was complete dogmatic BS. Well, life is more mysterious than that.

There is a battle for harvest being waged on both sides of the polarity occurring on this planet; a "spiritual battle" which is older than the galaxy itself.

Polarity exists in all of us, yet, whether one is cognizant or not, one is choosing their side's everyday; within the minutia of daily life and interactions with other selves.

Does one wish to gain power and serve themselves by controlling and manipulating others? Or does one wish to serve others; and therefore serve them self... since, at the end of this maya, it is crystal clear that we ARE ALL ONE.

Be careful... discernment. Freewill: don't let any external source decide for you what truth lies in your heart.

In Love & Light of the One Infinite Creator,
-James

capreycorn 11-17-2008 07:09 PM

can`t leave my comment on bill schnoebeleins video just like this, as it`s not very informative.
so I just want to put some little truths out:

--we have to be careful with looking for truth in the internet. we can`t find GOD or Jesus with a mouseclick!

--there`s a difference between a gipsy and occultism: a gipsy who uses tarot cards is not a occultist. but kids fooling around with a ouija board already practice occultism. "magicians" who smear their sperm on some crystal ball are occultists for sure.

--occult practices can have adverse side effects (mainly psychological delusions) like altered perceptions of reality (like a bad trip) but they have no power whatsoever in real life. should someone attempt an occult attack on you, and you can feel/sense it, all you need to ask yourself is:"what effect does that have in real life (reality)?" rather than: "what does that mean?" the answer is mostly: NO EFFECT! (and it means that someone else is in the p***! not you.) (the fact, that occult rituals need be performed to attack someone is already indication enough that "the force" is out of reach..either one has the ability to remote kill instantly with plain mind power or one can go back playing sigils and pokemon and go nutsoid.)

--from christian fundamentalist point of view, anybody who holds something else than ,christ and his crucifiction - to redeem our sins, as a core belief, is a satanist or antichrist. (sad but painfully true)

--before the middle age the name lucifer was also ascribed to/attribute of? jesus christ. later with reference to Isaiah 14;12: lucifer`s image changed to being the "highest" fallen angel.

--regarding the many accusations/claims on child sacrifice and child molesting,
the O.T.O., Thelemites, Satanists, etc....are to 99% innocent of such crimes (depending on who you believe: law enforcement or moneyhungry sensationalists) these cults pale in comparison to the pedophile christian priests, in short they are not more interesting than a "dark room" of some adult club on a weekend. :yikes:.
they might have sacrificed a few chicken and frogs..but far less than your average hunter shooting bambi in the forrest.

--Catholics and Thelemites are very much alike when it comes to being pious and having dogmas.

--examples of bad over-mystification: templar-christian? catholic-gnostic? (real gnosticism has nothing to do with christian teachings) religious-spirituallist? such definitions are nonsense

--there are more Mike Warnkes, Dyson Devines, Vivienne Legges, Bill Schnoebeleins, and other sensationalist finger pointers out there than occult-lodge-members.
the white and shining christian finger-pointers together with sensationalist media are doing more harm by spreading negativity and false images , than all occultist groups together. those "dark" crimes made to look like occult sacrifice are the deeds of "pseudo-satanist-wannabe-copycats" who watched tv too much.

--claims that freemasons are connected to other occult sects are wrong. freemasons are clean and clear. many occult groups have due to lack of fantasy/imagination copied rituals, symbols and ideas from others.

--there`s no connection between satanists,thelemites, other occult lodges/ organisations and the ILLUMINATI..the reason why the less "serious" occult groups haven`t come forth yet to say "we`re not illuminati!" is because they enjoy the image boost. sure the illuminati find it amusing too.
(so let`s drop that fancy-fetish-image)

--there are also "serious" satanists out there. with the same "good intentions" as the christian church and the humbleness the catholics should have. (for any age ranging from kindergarten to expired...everybody`s welcome) (but I`m not interested ..)

i could go on and on..(who`s gonna read it anyway)..but i think this should do to explain my reaction to the "bill schnoebelein" video.:sweatdrop:
http://carlnet.no-ip.org/horror-movie-chicken.jpg