Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   United States (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Anyone in Southern California? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=405)

Elsinore 09-07-2008 03:47 AM

Anyone in Southern California?

Hi all,

I hope I am not the only one here.
It seems people from So Cal just don't have a clue.

Rebel4Life 09-07-2008 03:52 AM

Re: Anyone in Southern California?

Hi there um yeah I'm from South cali and yes people down here have no idea what is going on....I only have like a couple of friends that do know what is going on x_x

Rebel4Life

conniec818 09-07-2008 04:14 AM

hello, im from cali,over in the valley and its true out here there's not alot of people who has a clue to what is really going on on the world.Other than what mainstream media wants them to know.very isolated out here indeed.Then when you try to inform people of the truth they and waken them up then your depicted as being crazy. Yet even though continuing might prove to be fruitless and being labeled more and more as a "fruitcase", i shall continue awakening as many as possible....:trumpet::trumpet:

halebox 09-07-2008 04:24 AM

Echo park here. If they wont hear your words send them good energy they will feel it.

Circlewerk 09-07-2008 06:56 AM

My husband & I are in So.Cal. We're both awake.
We share the frustration of being surrounded by sheeple, yet are tenacious in loving no matter what.
When we focus on the sheeple, they flock to us..When we focus on being neutral & unconditional, we attract a more aware mass.
Taking responsibility for everything, is now.
Loving the opportunity & the contrast is preferred.

You're not alone in So.Cal:original:

Excalibur 09-07-2008 07:48 AM

I'm based in Orange County, CA. Drop me a line if you want to create a local support network and share information/resources.

Trel of Earth 09-07-2008 04:11 PM

I'm here in the Long Beach area. I would be great to talk with some others who are aware. I haven't met any around here. Most people I talk to about it just laugh at me ;)

Costa Rica sounds like a nice place to relocate to...ive been there twice and there are plenty of resources (food water) readily available in that climate.

Myra 09-07-2008 07:55 PM

I'm in So Cal too out on the coast. Good to see others here who are awake. Yes most everyone in So Cal has no clue whatsoever.

gnostikos123 09-08-2008 01:52 AM

Greetings from the Inland Empire! I look forward to connecting with you all soon!!!

Chameleon Walker 09-08-2008 04:38 AM

At last, after 4 years I'm going to meet people that seems to think like me in SoCal! I'm not from the area.

Even if California is one of the most populated area of the United States, I never felt so "lost" and "alone" in that mass of sheeple that have no clue whatsoever about what's going on around them.

When you reach a certain level of knowledge its a "no return point" and you know when you reach it. More you know and bigger become the gap between you and the other "social sleepers".

Anyway I can't wait to talk to you guys!!:roll1:

Artificial Intelligence 09-08-2008 05:40 AM

I'm from SoCal. LA area.

quackenheimer 09-08-2008 07:59 AM

I'm from socal. OC to be exact. I was told about this thread from a fellow member. It's great to see that I'm not the only one in the area that is awake. I think i was starting to question my sanity. I really think we should try and setup a time and place to meet so we can all get together and discuss some of the planetary changes that are happening. what do you peoploids think?

bennett 09-08-2008 08:10 AM

Hey everyone, SoCal here too. I knew there had to be more of us around here.
I think about all we can do for the sheeple is send them love, if you're not on board now, it's probably too late to make much difference. Circlewerk - you're post is right on!! It pretty much says it all regarding this.

I hope everyone is prepared/preparing for survival - SoCal is going to get ugly if, for example, food shipments are interrrupted.

I look forward to connecting with you all. Blessings...

Rebel4Life 09-08-2008 08:53 AM

Ok Guys we know most of the problems that we're gonna face but the only question I have Is what is the best solution to these problems?

Much Love and Light,
Rebel4Life

cheetah11 09-08-2008 06:25 PM

Hello, To all. I 'm here in San Bernadino. It's great to know there are people close by who are awakening to what is happening. It will be nice to talk to people who understand the Earth changes. Thanks to Kerry and Bill's courageous work we dont have to feel alone or crazy any more. Keep sending loving thoughts to all on our planet including all the animals. Love and peace to all....

Circlewerk 09-08-2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel4Life (Post 2228)
Ok Guys we know most of the problems that we're gonna face but the only question I have Is what is the best solution to these problems?

Much Love and Light,
Rebel4Life

Sending you love, Rebel..

Even though we live in an area that has an assumed, collective asleep vibration, we do not necessarily HAVE to sleep under the same blanket. The future is malleable for each of us as individuals. My soul-ution may not be your solution, and vice versa. Personally, I meditate on the future I prefer, and KNOW that it is within my power to create exactly that, and that I will intuit each step according to my highest good.
"Problems" could also be perceived as necessary contrast, so that we as individuals can pay close attention & give our favored desire undivided attention.
It is my experience that love is the answer.
To be in a state of love, which is neutral & unconditional, allows me to be aware without prejudice/fear, and from there I can hear the universe both in & outside of me, when it whispers my next logical step.

Circles,
CW

Alysse 09-09-2008 12:13 AM

I agree with you Circlewerk - from Magic Mountain area.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Circlewerk (Post 2583)
Sending you love, Rebel..

Even though we live in an area that has an assumed, collective asleep vibration, we do not necessarily HAVE to sleep under the same blanket. The future is malleable for each of us as individuals. My soul-ution may not be your solution, and vice versa. Personally, I meditate on the future I prefer, and KNOW that it is within my power to create exactly that, and that I will intuit each step according to my highest good.
"Problems" could also be perceived as necessary contrast, so that we as individuals can pay close attention & give our favored desire undivided attention.
It is my experience that love is the answer.
To be in a state of love, which is neutral & unconditional, allows me to be aware without prejudice/fear, and from there I can hear the universe both in & outside of me, when it whispers my next logical step.

Circles,
CW

Chameleon Walker 09-09-2008 03:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I’ve created the ”Survival & Community - Southern California group”. If interested you can join it.

Rebel4Life 09-09-2008 03:53 AM

Your Not alone Circlewerk :) I too Meditate and am looking for enlightenment for the future will be a tough one for those that aren't mentally and spiritually prepared for what is about to unfold in front of us.

Much Love and Light,
Rebel4Life

P.S. Sending back some Love to u guys too^^

Toymachines 09-09-2008 04:40 AM

San Diego here. Few in these parts have even a clue. It's crazy to even try and explain everything to some of my closest friends. Where do you start with someone who is living in there own little world...

recallone 09-09-2008 05:56 AM

Sweating in the valley.
I can't WAIT to meet some of you in person! My wife and I have been talking about this for some time now. We finally get to meet some other crazy people!
Seriously, the ranks are lining up. I recognize every one of you as a warrior of the light and I'm proud to stand beside you. You're the ones who have accepted the responsibility for the task ahead of us.
Blessings and light to you all.

shepherd 09-09-2008 10:13 AM

fellow from socal

Anyone have thoughts on this October 14th prediction?

Ampgod 09-09-2008 10:51 AM

Yup! I'm from So Cal and wide awake. :)

Live near Pasadena.

joaq 09-09-2008 12:53 PM

:biggrin2:

Greetings everyone, I am located in Granada Hills, CA in the San Fernando Valley. Looking to start (join) a group of like minded people. Together we can prevail.

Peace and Love,
joaq.

halebox 09-10-2008 12:26 AM

Tallest area in LA is by Angeles Crest Forrest. Been up there and dont love it but if floods came we could all head up there. Just an idea.