Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So Long, Farewell, etc. Part 2 (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21204)

Nebula9D 04-06-2010 01:19 AM

Re: So Long, Farewell, etc. Part 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross H (Post 261792)
seems we are all prone to dodgy servers....:original:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 261860)
Such a shame computers don't understand me! :nono::mad3:

:wall: Its been such a husle to logging in, navigating and posting on this forum lately! I felt like I was on 56k again. I don't know if its the servers or something else. Anyways, since there are already lots of goodbye threads out there, Trancoso i picked this one to wish you and all the rest a blessed path whichever way you go. Godspeed, lightspeed, Universalspeed etc. :mfr_lol: :original:

Nebula9D 04-06-2010 01:20 AM

freaking double post :wall::mad3: Anyways... i keep getting this blanks screen with the following :

'The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.'

TRANCOSO 04-06-2010 02:55 AM

Quote:

Its so hard to say Goodbye to Avalon 1.0
Actually the hassle with the server(s) makes it easier to say "Bye, bye!"
Thanx for posting, Nebula9D, & perhaps we'll meet again at The Mists.
:naughty:

Starlah 04-06-2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah (Post 261222)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Lp4...eature=related

who says anyone needs to part, we can still type words on whatever forums we like. its only the internets. just cos mum and dad hav esplit up doesnt mean the kids cant all stay togehter and visit mum one day and dad the other :original:

__________________________________________________ _

Which one is the Mum and which one is the Dad?
This Turtle likes to avoid Jaguars for fear of being eaten...being the #1 food staple item in the Jaguar's diet! Cat body with a Turtle's heart...
Like everyone else who is leaving this Forum after almost two years it certainly causes some heartache:sad:I've enjoyed the new friends I've met on this Forum...WaitingintheWings, Exchanger, P4Blo, Mudra, Wormhole, Mizar, Spiritelemental, Brinty and numerous others.
Things started falling apart months ago when all the mudslinging began however the journey doesn't end with this Project Avalon...we can either move into the Mists (where I have joined under the name Jenetta) or we can trot over to the Avalon2 Forum.
:wub2:My very best wishes to all of you and hope to see you in the Mists!
__________________________________________________ ___

To see a World in a grain of sand
And Heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour...........William Blake

micjer 04-08-2010 10:15 PM

Well time is ticking down. This will be be my last post on here. Thanks to everyone for all of their posts. I hope to see many of you on the other forums. If not take care and I hope you find the information you are looking for.

M

Carmen 04-08-2010 10:56 PM

Goodbye Beloved Old Avalon. Goodbye to all my sweet friends, and all the other members on here. Thanks for the memories. Im sure we will meet again on other forums.

My Love to All:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Agape 04-09-2010 02:14 AM

Bye bye

:sweatdrop:

bushycat 04-09-2010 04:29 AM

Such a great and unique gathering of many, many very original and bright thinkers. See you around the corner.

Best Wishes and Love Always,
Bushycat

gita 04-09-2010 10:27 AM

It seems AV1 is putting up a fight. It’s gone 11.11 and we can still post!:naughty::smoke: