Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Australia and New Zealand (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   SE Queensland (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=538)

atama 09-08-2008 07:17 AM

SE Queensland

looking for sane people in SE Queensland ie; Brisvegas, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coasts...

tnct 09-08-2008 09:06 AM

Re: SE Queensland

Hi atama, from brisbane.

atama 09-08-2008 10:42 AM

hey mate. i am trying to get a group of like minds organized. not looking to build a commune or anything like that, more of a disscussion/support group. spread the word !

justbe 09-10-2008 01:48 AM

Could me in :thumb_yello:.

justbe 09-10-2008 01:50 AM

Lol, count me in :lmao:. Where abouts are you located?

Earthling 09-10-2008 01:58 AM

Hi People, im in Tas at mo but will be moving to Sunshine coast in Feb 2009.
Count me in too!

Luminari 09-10-2008 03:19 AM

Hi people, Im a Brisbane person. Would love to keep in contact with any of you local people. I will be attending the Nexus Conference aswel. :original:

Bill Ryan 09-10-2008 03:41 AM

Hi, Folks!

I'm a Pom, but don't hold that against me. :biggrin2:

Kerry and I will be speaking at the NEXUS conference in Brisbane on 4-6 October, staying on in the area the following week with no plans. We have a rental car but no friends. :sad:

Do get in touch if you'd like to - happy to meet anyone and say hi. :original: But we won't talk about cricket!

Very best to all - Bill

atama 09-10-2008 08:41 AM

well the nexus conference sounds like a decent place all say hello in person.

here's a link to the ad thing
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...d=44&Itemid=89

Bill, i'm gonna bring my mum so you have to talk about Serpo! She thinks i made it up myself!

justbe 09-10-2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 4764)
Hi, Folks!

Kerry and I will be speaking at the NEXUS conference in Brisbane on 4-6 October, staying on in the area the following week with no plans. We have a rental car but no friends. :sad:

Do get in touch if you'd like to - happy to meet anyone and say hi. :original: But we won't talk about cricket!

Very best to all - Bill

:welcomeani: I would love catch up, this is a beautiful part of the world. Yeah we'll leave the cricket alone :winksmiley02:

gretsico 09-10-2008 03:01 PM

hey,
im in bris also,northside too close to the city
hmmm, nexus conference sounds interesting..
either way i'm keen to catch up with people & start fleshing these ideas out.
my email is uberfeza@gmail.com

Galatea 09-11-2008 02:04 AM

Yo!
I'm from the beautiful Gold Coast and will definitely try and attend the nexus conference in October.

remery 09-11-2008 06:16 AM

Hey Everyone,

Gold Coast Resident!

I have always been interested to know if there was anyone else in my locality that was switched on, and to what degree. Welcome!

I was soooo close to starting a Post the other night to find out, and also discuss what we expect to happen here in Australia, mainly SE QLD for that matter... interesting topic...

anyways, greetings everyone!

R

remery 09-11-2008 06:31 AM

Also.... One thing that I thought I would mention.... my family is all LDS religion... I am not, and have not been since I became free minded when I was 15. anyways.... Im always hearing news about the church, of which the LDS church is massive! its no catholic organization, but its pretty darn big. And if anyone has researched it, you damn well know its controlled by the illuminati on its higher levels. I overheard that the church is moving all of its Administrative Offices (not a small move by any means) From Sydney, to New Zealand somewhere. The reason they believe this is because Sydney has become too evil, blah, blah, the usual BS.... anyways From what I know of the church, being raised in it... this is no small thing.... its like them saying they are taking the Australian Parliament Building and relocating it in NZ... I mean.... Sydney is the "hub" of LDS operations in Australia.... I dont think that they are moving it till 2011. so.. if this helps. further food for thought.

:original:

atama 09-13-2008 02:13 AM

CH10 forum about a UFO story they did

https://members.ten.com.au/forums/th...threadID=79786

simply replying on this forum will a message to the mainstream.

Johnno 09-14-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Hi, Folks!

I'm a Pom, but don't hold that against me.

Kerry and I will be speaking at the NEXUS conference in Brisbane on 4-6 October, staying on in the area the following week with no plans. We have a rental car but no friends.

Do get in touch if you'd like to - happy to meet anyone and say hi. But we won't talk about cricket!

Very best to all - Bill
Look forward to seeing you, Kerry and all the other speakers at the Nexus conference next month.
My son and I will be coming up from Melbourne and we can't wait. Perhaps we can talk about the soccer instead of the cricket. :biggrin2:
To all Queenslanders:
How many of you will be attending the conference???
Take care.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter

atama 09-14-2008 09:14 AM

anyone see a black plane flying north west today at around 4pm. very quick, didn't recognize it at all. kinda looked like a sea eagle but it covered a huge area in seconds.

manda 09-14-2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atama (Post 11186)
anyone see a black plane flying north west today at around 4pm. very quick, didn't recognize it at all. kinda looked like a sea eagle but it covered a huge area in seconds.

We Had some strange Flyover In canberra On Friday

vesta 09-14-2008 11:33 AM

Yep,

sure had a strange collection in the sky on Fri and not sure what it related to, check my thread ' What was so important' in the Project Camelot Section.

Interested if anyone else has seen anything over this w/e in the skies above us!

Vesta.

Orion 09-15-2008 12:57 AM

Hi Bill

Myself and Pierrre will be at the conference in October staying at Twin Waters and we would both really like to catch up and say hi and say thank you for all the great work you and Kerry have been doing.

Strange enough I'm doing a permaculture course in northern NSW and had a UFO fly over the farm which was seen by myself and another. Not as amazzng as ECETI ranch but still good to see here in Oz.

Orion

GuDisM 09-16-2008 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atama (Post 2190)
looking for sane people in SE Queensland ie; Brisvegas, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coasts...

Hi all fellow SE Queenslanders.

Atama, count me in!

007 09-17-2008 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 4764)
Hi, Folks!

Very best to all - Bill

Hi Bill,

My wife and I are in Brisvegas. Would love to meet you guys when you're in town. Give me a shout and we'll get the barbecue fired up.

Hope to meet you guys at the Nexus Conference.

I'm Scottish so don't hold that against me and I know absolutely nothing about cricket - Lol

PS: Atama Count me in on the group

atama 09-17-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 16206)

PS: Atama Count me in on the group

oh yeh, theres a SE queensland group. if your interested in a bit more than talk, maybe planning some kind of event or protest, the group is a good place for that kinda thing.

manda 09-17-2008 01:22 PM

Hi there All In SE QLD

How are ye ?

Guardian AU 09-19-2008 08:18 AM

From Gold Coast here