Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good bye -- Also does Project Avalon library still exist? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21241)

wfranzen 04-05-2010 04:27 AM

Good bye -- Also does Project Avalon library still exist?

I have not been invited to PA2 and so you won't see me posting there. Good luck to all of you in your journeys. Don't let the gloom and doom mongering get you down should it continue. Take a good hard look at some of the purveyors of this information. Avoid the mindless rehashing, propagation, and acceptance into your reality of the great amount of bogus information that permeates the web.

On a different note, it has been a LONG time since I tried to look for the PA library. I can't locate it. Does it still exist? I would like to take a look at in the next couple of days to see if there is anything I would like to download -- Just in case it disappears or winds up in a member's only area.

wfranzen

wfranzen 04-05-2010 05:41 AM

Re: Good bye -- Also does Project Avalon library still exist?

Some traveling music -- ABBA: Hasta Manana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft-nh...eature=related

Carol 04-05-2010 06:18 AM

wfrazen, they are still in the process of transferring folks over so don't assume you're not welcome just because it hasn't happened yet. :thumb_yello:

mudra 04-05-2010 11:15 AM

Forums have been slow lately .. This might account for you not having received your invite yet .
If this is what you want may your dream come through.
As regard the library you may want to PM Winadeyo on the PA as she was handling it .
Also hope you get a proper answer from the mods . Gaialove would certainly know .

Blessings on your journey Wfranzen .
May you do well .
Thank you for the music :wub2:

Love from me
mudra

wfranzen 04-06-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 261831)
Forums have been slow lately .. This might account for you not having received your invite yet .
If this is what you want may your dream come through.
As regard the library you may want to PM Winadeyo on the PA as she was handling it .
Also hope you get a proper answer from the mods . Gaialove would certainly know .

Blessings on your journey Wfranzen .
May you do well .
Thank you for the music :wub2:

Love from me
mudra

Thanks Mudra,

I have received my invite and have signed up at PA2. But I am tired right now and intend to not post there for a while and certainly not visit the new forum as much as I have visited here. There are one or two additional posts I may make here before PA becomes read only -- then again maybe not. The forum has been inaccessible a lot lately.

Perhaps I will visit over at the Mists, but not for a while.

Safe journeys,
wfranzen

mudra 04-06-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wfranzen (Post 261891)
Thanks Mudra,

I have received my invite and have signed up at PA2. But I am tired right now and intend to not post there for a while and certainly not visit the new forum as much as I have visited here. There are one or two additional posts I may make here before PA becomes read only -- then again maybe not. The forum has been inaccessible a lot lately.

Perhaps I will visit over at the Mists, but not for a while.

Safe journeys,
wfranzen

When things are breaking apart like this new opportunities arise .
We arrived at a cross roads .
The time calls for reflexion to know which path to take next.
Enjoy your break .. you'll come out of it stronger.
Would you visit the Mists in the future come and say hello to me .
I'll be pleased to greet you :wub2:

Be well and stay strong in your heart wfranzen.

Love from me
mudra