Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3382)

GoingToFast 10-26-2008 01:01 PM

Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Ewen though we have to take much of what Bill Deagle is saying with a few grains of salt I find that on some issues he has got it right down to a tee, I believe that he is right on who the two major governors are in this world, I call them the "Pharisees and Jesuits" , you could call them by many names but they are the carriers of ancient mysticism and magic.
This is one of the best interviews so far that Bill and Kerry has done

efields 10-26-2008 01:22 PM

Re: My Special Note regarding our Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Well I have to say, This a Dr Deagle I never met till this interview. What a pleasure he is. His zeal for mankind and his scope of vision is very impressive. I felt a strong resonance to all he said and felt he was 'right on the money' on about everything. I too see a slate wiper as the only possible solution as we are so horribly asleep. I would rather believe Wilcock and his gentle rebirth, but I really think he sees the same scenario with the 'harvest' as explained in the Law Of One. Any way you slice it we are due for some major corrections on this Orb we inhabit as the Humans on the planet are asleep Big Time and kind of need a 'good housecleaning' in order for any forward progression to occur, as I see it. So I welcome the coming shake out as it's been due for quite some time now. All will be put right sooner or later. From what all are feeling it seems it will be rather soon now. A few years is nothing as to how soon. It is upon us. Billy Meier has been saying the same thing for years. We have a choice, but the inertia of what the Collective 'feels' is keeping our choice focused on a major 'time out, redo the planet type solution as they(collective) don't want to see anything that has not been presented on the Evening News, hence we will reap what we sew. I see the coming change, as a just reaction, from a loving Creation, that has no other choice anymore. We have signed the contract for our demise as a failed experiment, and most will just 'have to go' and even then we shall see if we will be able to awaken to our true Nature.:trumpet:

deepblu777 10-26-2008 01:22 PM

Thank you Jenny....you said what I was trying to only better/shorter.

And I agree with you ... I'm hearing fear and ego.

Changes are hard for some people, even if they want it.

Part of waking up is growing up, if you don't learn to flow, your rigidity will break you.

Try to remember...Take in all the info you can. You're putting together a puzzle and some of the pieces are from another box. Figure it out and quit '...yelling at the movie screen' (David Icke)

If you must respond, try a little humility. What you're getting here is a gift, it is NOT owed to you!

Loving the World like a MOM! :smoke:

burgundia 10-26-2008 02:14 PM

I think he brings more confusion instead of order. I agree with his message in general but .........beware of false prophets!

R.Z. 10-26-2008 02:28 PM

If Bill & Kerry were to read this far through all this ...

I'd like to congratulate them on "holding their own" as Bill said in his description of this interview.

Those complaining of Mr. Deagle's inability to remain focused, or of Bill & Kerry's attempts to bring him back around to the point - I can't imagine you making it far, through one of Deagle's "Nutrimedical Reports". He's worse than Alex Jones (if that's possible) when it comes to cutting-off his guests to make his own point.

Is it true, is it false, is it deliberate disinformation ... these are questions to answer for yourself. All this negativity does nothing to encourage Bill & Kerry's continuation to bring us what information they can by whatever means available.

Chinderland 10-26-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin (Post 61607)
I also believe that all your answers are within your heart and soul.

I didn't get anything beneficial out this material. And the philosophy and spirituality is all wrong. To much wasted energy on unnecessary mental constructs created by human civilization. There is no key element of evidence or substantial quality to the direction of spiritual philosophy. Way way way off course.

He's getting there but he is missing the target. To understand life on this planet, there must be an understanding of how everything works in the universe. And the universe is vast. Current events in America can change instantly due to energies created by you. Yes, I mean you. the person reading this.

The expression of multiple timelines allows the Soul to experience life on every level possible. There are many multiple life timelines, not just one. And what occurs, depends on the level of your spiritual growth and where you are at the time. Although we are all connected, we are also learning about ourselves and the infinite possibilities of creative expression. These experiences stretch accross many dimensions.

Earth is the lowest vibration. Energy is the source of everything. The spirit is also part of this energy. There is much more I can say... but I will save if or later. Anyway, gloom and doom won't happen folks. But it will happen if you create it for yourself. You are what you manifest.

Kevin (Suriel - Messenger of Light)

Kevin,

Please educate me about your "mental construct" that you expressed in the above statement, especially about souls, multiple timelines, vibration levels, as well as on "how everything works in this universe". Based on which proof or evidence do you get your conclusions here?

You said about the information Mr. Deagle gave in this interview: "the philosophy and spirituality is all wrong". Why are you so sure about it?

I am confused.

deb003 10-26-2008 04:44 PM

I will be very honest here.
The thought of fema "death" camps and being taken at 4am in the morning scares the living $&^#*&^ out of me, and thinking that it will take a change of heart of the human race to stop this from happening also makes me scared because there's a part of me that hopes this happens but also not sure it will happen because of all the darkness in the world today.
Because of this fear, I wanted to take everything that Deagle said and throw it away and criticize the guy, but the truth is, I don't want to believe what he's saying because it just sounds too frightening on a certain level. I don't want to die!!
I rather think that all will be well and humanity will work this out and this just cannot happen, but then I think of the Holocaust in Germany and I think how they were also an open society and found themselves a closed society and then the Holocaust happened so I have to just listen to Deagle and be honest with myself before I start discrediting the guy.
Maybe he has a big ego or thinks he's a prophet....But it's the being mass murdered in camps which makes me want to think he's full of it. but the truth us, those camps are already there and they are real so I guess I'll have to face my own fears and not make myself think he's delusional.

Chinderland 10-26-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deb003 (Post 62022)
I will be very honest here.
The thought of fema "death" camps and being taken at 4am in the morning scares the living $&^#*&^ out of me, ...
I rather think that all will be well and humanity will work this out and this just cannot happen, but then I think of the Holocaust in Germany and I think how they were also an open society and found themselves a closed society and then the Holocaust happened so I have to just listen to Deagle and be honest with myself before I start discrediting the guy ...

I am not sure if all the things Dr. Deagle said will actually happen. I regard his testimony as a warning and a reference point for me to monitor the world events. But I kept thinking about this question:

Which is more positive: to be happily denying or bitterly realistic?

:original:

greybeard 10-26-2008 06:02 PM

I see it very simply.
What is more powerful-- The Light or the dark?
Even the smallest particle of light can shine through the darkest night effortlessly, it just does.
Darkness cant overcome or extinguish Light.
The darkness only has the power we give it.
The Soul which you are is made in the likeness of God you, are not seperate from your Creator, (Not talking religion here)
Do you honestly think there is anything which is powerful enough to overcome the Love which is God.
Humbly ask for that Love and it is freely given.
Darkness--- just dont go there. You dont need it.
With love and respect
Chris

Atk1d 10-26-2008 06:36 PM

On bILL'S NON-SHAPE SHIFTING ABILITY.

I'm not going to say that it's real or it is a shape shifter, but it surely is something very odd.
Here is the post you watch and decide for yourselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIALzT3uHAU

Chinderland 10-26-2008 08:18 PM

If I remember correctly, in part three of the interview at 28:10, Dr. Deagle said: "In a sense we live in a Matrix. It's like we live in a Cybernetic world ..."

What does this mean? Simulation Hypothesis, anyone? :mfr_omg:

feeler 10-26-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabboni (Post 61632)
I recently watched the latest interview with Dr Deagle on YouTube (which by the way, Part II is unavailable)....

I want to bring to the forum's attention a possible anomalous event. In Part III at approx the 36:17 minute mark, in the background, I think it's a mirror perhaps a doorway, you'll see a red and white blinking light appear to "float" from left to the right, then rise slightly, and then disappear?

Is this a reflection of the camera lights flashing, or something "unearthly?"

Keep up the great work Bill and Kerry, the world is a better place because of you two.

Rabboni

The interview extended into the evening. We were looking at the outside street traffic through the windows.

-feeler

feeler 10-26-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 61107)

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle.html

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle_cover.jpg

We're well aware of this controversy. This three part video is essential viewing - we suggest - for anyone who has criticized this man. We stand behind his testimony: inasmuch as there's nothing we know which contradicts anything he has said.

How so?

Bill D. suggests that we arm ourselves, and take matters into our own hands for one last fight before the end (and I mean "The End") - while - David W. suggests ETs will absolutely not allow any thermal nuclear event to take place and ascension will take place for the service-to-others.

Furthermore, Bill D. regards Obama as one of the worst characters whereas David W. expresses complete confidence in Obama.

-feeler

goody8504 10-26-2008 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feeler (Post 62237)
How so? Bill D. suggests that we arm ourselves, and take matters into our own hands for one last fight before the end (and I mean "The End")

-feeler

deagle actually said we're to arm ourselves and go into the streets to take matters into our own hands? are you serious!?!? wow. i stopped watching the interview about 25 mins into it so i never got that far. if he actually said that, then i'm glad i stopped watching when i did. it's clear to me that deagle is extremely mislead....or worse, is purposefully misleading us. if people wish to do this, they have every right to. but i'm not getting wrapped up in that karma. creating more chaos to restore order? what ever happened to refusing to feed the negativity? if i die because i refuse to 'shoot em up' to bring about peace, so be it

Hanks 10-26-2008 11:28 PM

thanks for this interview bill and kerry. it's easy to see why the stuff that bill comes out with is jarring for a lot of people but i do appreciate the way he speaks with a logical base.

topically the stuff on reptillians is very interesting given i've looked into david icke probably more than any of these researchers/whistleblower type people. it all seems to make sense on one level.

however i think bill's way of talking is where a lot the perception about an ego or some kind of superiority complex comes from. what he says does resonate with me but it doesn't help when every other thing he says starts with 'people need to understand' and 'people dont understand'. its a very condescending way of presenting information and i think that was obvious when kerry repeteadly had to remind him to consider the project camelot audience. the connotation being that we are intelligent and able to disseminate information without being reminded of the common misconceptions over and over again.

for that reason i think bill could be a lot more direct with his message but i still appreciate what he has to say. any plans to meet up with david icke in the future? out of all of these people i think he comes across as the most down to earth, free from ego and speaks very very clearly for a wide range of listeners.

Savoyya 10-26-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goody8504 (Post 62253)
deagle actually said we're to arm ourselves and go into the streets to take matters into our own hands? are you serious!?!? wow. i stopped watching the interview about 25 mins into it so i never got that far. if he actually said that, then i'm glad i stopped watching when i did. it's clear to me that deagle is extremely mislead....or worse, is purposefully misleading us. if people wish to do this, they have every right to. but i'm not getting wrapped up in that karma. creating more chaos to restore order? what ever happened to refusing to feed the negativity? if i die because i refuse to 'shoot em up' to bring about peace, so be it

Yeah he really said that.
He also said there is a council of "supreme beings" (i dont remember the exact words he used but you get the idea) that are judging humanity atm. If they do a thumbs up, it means we "pass" and get to stay on earth. If they do a thumbs down, it means we failed, and not only humanity and the earth will be destroyed, but our siprits will die as well (we will cease to exist for real). For someone asking us to reject religions, he seems to still be stuck with their influence imo.

For me, hes just promoting the agenda, maybe in an unconscious way, but thats still what hes doing. Hes using "scare tactics" to feed the status quo. He recommends violence too, and tries to convince you it will be the right thing to do because people will become like savages and beasts.... im sorry to hear him say that, but i dont agree. When faced with difficult times, people tend to help each other. Thats how we reacted over here some 10 years ago when half the province was without power for months during winter, following the worst ice storm ever recorded over here. Nobody killed anyone, and no looting happened either. The situation was totally chaotic but people behaved and helped each others.

Remember, fear and violence will keep you in the low vibrations, you will feed the powers that be and help them complete their plans, and might also miss the good stuff coming. If you reject fear and choose love, trust, elevation of your vibrations, you will get all the good stuff coming our way: DNA changes, vibration change, and ascension.
Rejecting fear and living with love is the key.

Swanny 10-26-2008 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atk1d (Post 62098)
On bILL'S NON-SHAPE SHIFTING ABILITY.

I'm not going to say that it's real or it is a shape shifter, but it surely is something very odd.
Here is the post you watch and decide for yourselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIALzT3uHAU

Thats the first time I've seen anything like that, he even moved out of shot but carried on talking :shocked:

micjer 10-27-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabboni (Post 61632)
I recently watched the latest interview with Dr Deagle on YouTube (which by the way, Part II is unavailable)....

I want to bring to the forum's attention a possible anomalous event. In Part III at approx the 36:17 minute mark, in the background, I think it's a mirror perhaps a doorway, you'll see a red and white blinking light appear to "float" from left to the right, then rise slightly, and then disappear?

Is this a reflection of the camera lights flashing, or something "unearthly?"

Keep up the great work Bill and Kerry, the world is a better place because of you two.

Rabboni

I watched it on you-tube. At 105:30 in part 2 there is like an orb of light over the desk between the two Bill's talking. It hovers there for 20 seconds and then disappears behind the chair. I don't think it had anything to do with mirrors or camera lights. It caught my attention immediately I was hoping others noticed also.

Artycarl 10-27-2008 12:48 AM

I watched the video, like I do all of them and make notes as I watch then I might watch once or twice more because it's almost impossible to take everything in first time around.

On reflection my personal opinion is that no single person would be allowed to know as much as Dr Deagle seems to know which means that some of his information is coming from elsewhere and that means for me that we have to be very careful about taking eveything at face value.

There were some very interesting points made but for me, once again, I found myself jotting down by the end of the video that I really felt that Dr Deagle has ONLY a very small part of the puzzle, and that all the parts, however small, will seem valuable once their position in the overall picture is better understood.

feeler 10-27-2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micjer (Post 62325)
I watched it on you-tube. At 105:30 in part 2 there is like an orb of light over the desk between the two Bill's talking. It hovers there for 20 seconds and then disappears behind the chair. I don't think it had anything to do with mirrors or camera lights. It caught my attention immediately I was hoping others noticed also.

You are looking at the headlights of vehicles/traffic outside the windows. Check out those windows at the start of the interview when there was daylight, to get a better frame of reference.

-feeler

Anchor 10-27-2008 01:00 AM

I watched the Dr Bill Deagle interview over the weekend. I decided not to post about it immediately because I wanted to think first. I just had a tea break, so here goes...

I am sorry to say that I figured early that he has a messiah complex. This biased me and made it a bit hard to listen to the rest of it. I tried though – all three hours of it. I can easily believe that he is a healer, and his stories about his healing miracles are easy to believe for me. He definitely strikes me as a man who cares very deeply for his fellow man and wants to save us all if he can. Nor do I doubt that he has had wide exposure to black ops goings on. A lot of it though didn’t seem to be based on really “deep involvement” but rather much of it sounds like hearsay based on what some person working in one compartment managed to tell him when given an opportunity, ie: snippets of information – not deep solid information tempered by years of study and involvement.

Sadly, for me, Deagle over-does the doom and gloom. The big three ways split is coming … change is inevitable – it may not be terrifically convenient or comfortable when it does for a lot of people – why dwell on it? His appeal to wake up is done in an almost threatening way –“WAKE UP OR DIE SCREAMING IN PAIN AND DISPAIR!”, that to me does not strike me as a valid approach.

I also decided that I really wished he was more eloquent. Three hours could have been one with some structure. He could take some lessons from David Wilcock, except I suppose if they ever met they would probably cancel each-other out as the negativity and positivity mix together and suck the earth into a vortex of neutral ennui and forcing us all to repeat our 72,000 year cycle a few years early.

A..

Sorry if that last bit wasn’t funny – it was meant to be.

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 10-27-2008 01:13 AM

i take what ever he says with a pinch of salt and then decide for myself.. his story corroborates much of the info out there.. i hope to hear more from him

micjer 10-27-2008 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feeler (Post 62348)
You are looking at the headlights of vehicles/traffic outside the windows. Check out those windows at the start of the interview when there was daylight, to get a better frame of reference.

-feeler

Thanks I agree. Later on you can see a car leaving the driveway.:mfr_lol:

feeler 10-27-2008 02:41 AM

Dr. Deagle believes micronukes (but not DEW) were used in the destruction of the towers.

My own opinion is that particle beam weapons were also applied, to severe the towers, and to cut the plane-holes.

The following is a chart (from Dr. Judy Wood's site) that reflects the mini pole shifts at the times (8:46 a.m. and 9:03 a.m.) of the "plane-entrance" on Sep 11, 2001.

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/erin/mpics/H5.jpg

-feeler

micjer 10-27-2008 02:51 AM

I am really having a hard time trying to figure this guy out.

One moment as I listen to him I think that he is bang on and then the next minute he's saying something like the "ragheads" or talking about all of the different jobs he's had. Man he's had a busy life. At times he reminds me of the movie "Catch me if you can" where the guy had many jobs but was only an imposter.

A lot of what he talks about I believe to be true. But in most cases I had read it on other sites or heard it from other whistleblowers like Phil Schneider for example.

We have no way of proving whether he had a meeting with higher ups or whether his dreams are of possible realities or maybe he ate something that upset his system.

In summary, I think the most important message he has, is that it is up to us to find a way out. We possess the power. Nobody including Dr. Deagle is going to save us. We have to do it ourselves.

:lightsabre:

goody8504 10-27-2008 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 62349)
He could take some lessons from David Wilcock, except I suppose if they ever met they would probably cancel each-other out as the negativity and positivity mix together and suck the earth into a vortex of neutral ennui and forcing us all to repeat our 72,000 year cycle a few years early.

A..

Sorry if that last bit wasn’t funny – it was meant to be.

i laughed. so :thumb_yello: to you

Topper 11-06-2008 05:13 PM

Reaction to Bill Deagle's interview with Bill and Kerry

I have just finished watching the interview Bill and Kerry had with
{the Profit}Bill Deagle.
I would love to hear your input regarding everything he said.
What are you doing to prepare for the coming events, believing for the moment that what he said is true.
Besides stockpiling food and water, where do you begin?

Chaye and Topper.

orb 11-06-2008 05:25 PM

Re: Reaction to Bill Deagle's interview with Bill and Kerry

One thing I think everyone here on this forum serious abut their survival, as well as the people they come in contact with after the shift, is to buy "Oral Rehydration Salts".

They are about $11 for a package, and a number of people might be saved with just one pack. Buy extra for your friends, in my case I got three packs and threw them in the medicine cabinet, so I have 36 packets of salts. Ask your local drug store to get them for you, and Walmart can bring them in as well

What surprised me is that these were not on the shelf, and the pharmacist did not even know about them, or Cholera for example, because it is not an issue in developed Countries.

Disease will be the biggest killer after the shift. Cholera will be rampant. Forget the one meal you were going to have out somewhere, or the few beers tonight, spend the frigging $30 and possibly save your and many others lives with just this one thing alone.

Do it now. The salts will not be there after the shift. Besides, there are any number of things that might happen where these salts are needed, any natural disaster, Cholera come right in behind. And if you do not know what Cholera is, like me in the past, get off your butt and read up on it now. Very important.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_rehydration_therapy

Jenny 11-06-2008 05:26 PM

This is discussed extensively elsewhere.
Maybe you want to use the search button and delete this thread?

Let me know, oke?:original:

Jenny

orb 11-06-2008 05:38 PM

Re: Reaction: tip #2 Hydrogen Peroxide 30%

Another thing that people can use as a preparation, is to purchase medicinal grade Hydrogen Peroxide, 30%. It is caustic so you must also know how to handle it.

Although controversial it can be your last line of defense against biological attacks, in that you can mix it with water in small quantities and drink it, and some say there is a risk of an embolism, but again, if it is death of a biological weapon, or possible death of a embolism because you tried to flood your body with oxygen from oral consumption of Hydrogen Peroxide, I know which one I am risking.

A person needs to separate the risks from the dogma of the medical industry, and their desire to suppress the benefits of hydrogen peroxide. For example, I once took a stroke from a penicillin, but I successfully ingested Hydrogen Peroxide it for a few weeks in small quantities, and I survived. Choose you battles.

Also 20% medicinal peroxide is also good for sterlizing water, etc. Put some in and then wait and the oxygen released by the peroxide will kill most organisms. Peroxide is about $16 a quart, get a few bottles, put them away, and print off some of the information on the web of the many uses of this easily available god send. Everyone here should get some, in fact I need another bottle I am going to get more now.

Topper 11-06-2008 05:38 PM

Orb, thank you so much for that very useful information. I'm going out to get a kit right now.
By the way Jenny, am I taking up too much space? What's the problem? I am now very greatful to Orb for information he gave me that I did not know. If I went looking for another thread where this topic is discussed extensively I would never have gotten this very valuable info, which may save my life and the lives of many others.
Maybe you should be moderating abusive threads instead of ones that provide valuable information. These threads are used to make contacts, exchange ideas and help each other. Jenny, Big Brother, chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topper 11-06-2008 05:41 PM

Orb, thanks again friend. You seem to be a fountain of great, useful information.

Your friends, Chaye and Topper.

orb 11-06-2008 05:55 PM

Glad the info was useful, I am trying to get with this new "Service to Others" paradigm just in case the dream I had comes true, and a group of aliens actually exist that show up to take us off world. I kind of like earth, so service to others is the new paradigm, bring it on. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topper (Post 72531)
Orb, thanks again friend. You seem to be a fountain of great, useful information.

Your friends, Chaye and Topper.

Topper 11-06-2008 06:08 PM

Your dream is closer to reality than you realize. I don't know if they're coming to remove us from the planet, but they are here for certain.
I retired from the U.S. Govt. Back in the '70's I had an encounter with et when we scrambled two jets to get a visual ID on them when they didn't respond to contact from our air traffic controlers on a Air Force Base. As our jets closed on the craft, she pulled into a verticle climb in excess of mach 2, and left our jets in her dust. [dust for the lack of another word.]
From that day forward, I have never needed confirmation that we are not alone in this universe.

Thank you again for all your valuable information.

Your friend, Topper

Topper 11-06-2008 07:03 PM

Thank you Magli.
Could you point out what you think is fabricated?
I've been stockpiling for some time now. I thinking it's now time to stop.

Jenny 11-06-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orb (Post 72539)
Hi Jenny,

I am new to the forum, but one of the reasons I chose not to participate earlier is that I felt there might be some over pruning of the forums here to keep them on track. For example, I noticed a number of my comments on the Youtube videos on Bill Deagle were delete, and I am confused why, they seem level headed and not overly critical, although I am not much for his message of what I take as fear, basically.

So when a thread is deleted, what happens to my comments say that are there? Secondly, in say many open source movements very little forum pruning happens, and eventually concepts boil up to a series of issues that become part of a master document that represents the consensus of most of the participants.

With that in mind, I am not sure why one might want to prune a topic that is discussed elsewhere, it just gives another point for people to jump in on the discussion.

Hi Orb,

we seldom delete threads. Or posts from members.
We seldom edit posts.

This is a forum for all to discuss all things related to Project Camelot and Ground Crew issues.

We do try to keep topics together in 1 thread although it is hard to accomplish that.
So be it.
Sometimes a thread is moved to a more appropriate subforum.

If you think you miss comments you made in a thread maybe you want to check in your profile the statistics. It will show you all threads and posts you made.
Maybe you find your comments back.

If you still miss comments you made please PM me.
I will try to find out what happened.

Jenny

Stephen 11-06-2008 08:50 PM

Heads Up My Fellow Members!

Please understand that I merged Topper's thread with this one.
Nothing personal against Topper it is just a little tiddying up.

EDIT: I also moved Oiran's thread of the Phone interview into this thread as well.

Please feel free to PM me or any staff member if you all have any questions OR complaints via PM ONLY! :)

We will delete anything in that regard if done in the Open thread.
This is what PMs are for.

Much Appreciated! Now lets ENJOY...shall we?

Stephen/Dood
FYI: I am on once a day for now. Something cam up that is taking a lot of my time so if I 'seem' slow to responding to any PMs please bear with me.
You are NOT forgotten and I will respond as fast as possible from my end.

Moktar 11-09-2008 06:18 AM

Re: My Special Note regarding our Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy (Post 61114)
On whistle blowers and their role:

Once they become whistle blowers it behooves us to welcome them, with Christ-like forgiveness and acceptance, knowing they are reflections of ourselves, come home.

In Deagle's case, we have been to his home and met his lovely wife and family... Regardless of what you think of his ability to see the future accurately he is speaking the truth as he knows it, has a vast intellect and is acting true to his own inner dictates. In addition, if you take the time to listen to him, you will find much of his material matches your own very closely including his conclusion that we create our reality.

As a medical doctor, Deagle may be giving humanity a somewhat dire prognosis for the future, but he is doing it in the spirit of prophets of all time, so that humanity will wake up and see the error in their ways before they go down a road from which their is no return. As you know, the aim of prophecy is warning not that of passing sentence.

On a side note, he was not "wrong" yet... He never said on October 7th that anything would happen.. other than the downturn of the markets which as we all know happened...

You must walk the walk if you are going to talk the talk. If we turn away whistle blowers because of their pasts where would we all be? Who will cast the first stone?

Deagle is no different in this respect than Daniel or Henry Deacon. He is coming forward talking about the truth as told to him by MANY whistle blowers from black projects who shared their information... and he is coming forward very brave in spirit -- against great criticism and derision -- Yes, he may be verbose and his views may tilt in a direction you do not agree with.. but here is a soul who is doing his best to reveal the dark agenda to the masses and we need to acknowledge him for this.

This dimension is full of both the light and dark and embracing one to the exclusion of the other will only perpetuate the polarization of consciousness and defeat our purpose.

Blessings,

Kerry

I personally agree with everything you are saying about Deagle and I do think he is basically a good soul and that we should listen. And it was one of the more interesting interviews that I've listened to.

However, simply put, there is a part that I'm running into a brick wall intuitively and logically. Am I not hearing this right? And it's this and to paraphrase:

That we are being judged

juxtapose that with the idea that there is free will and that the universe is essentially love.

Just doesn't go together.

BTW, I think you and Bill do an excellent job and I really appreciate it.