Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Contactees (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   They say, "Do it again". (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11983)

Visvasa144 03-11-2009 05:53 AM

They say, "Do it again".

When i use certain psychic abilities that THEY want to stop. They will say, "Do that again". what THEY are doing is locking on to the frequency my brain is producing. Their using some type of super computer to do this and usually the agent is on his/her cell phone. It doesnt matter where i am. THEY can do this any where.
This started last year when i was living in Mt.Shasta. I used to use arrows made out of the H.C. and fire them at whomever was attacking me. When a certain technique is shutdown then you have to find others ways to be affective.
THEY try to find the root of the technique i have acquired. whether it be human or a spirit guide. THEY want to know where my abilities and techniques are coming from.

Orion11 03-11-2009 06:37 AM

Re: They say, "Do it again".

makes sense...

iainl140285 03-11-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visvasa144 (Post 119336)
When i use certain psychic abilities that THEY want to stop. They will say, "Do that again". what THEY are doing is locking on to the frequency my brain is producing. Their using some type of super computer to do this and usually the agent is on his/her cell phone. It doesnt matter where i am. THEY can do this any where.
This started last year when i was living in Mt.Shasta. I used to use arrows made out of the H.C. and fire them at whomever was attacking me. When a certain technique is shutdown then you have to find others ways to be affective.
THEY try to find the root of the technique i have acquired. whether it be human or a spirit guide. THEY want to know where my abilities and techniques are coming from.

Our 'signals' can be picked up from anywhere on the planet. They can pick out any individual they choose to screen. They obviously have an interest in you.

Have you ever tried to view the source that is scanning you? If you decide to, I am sure from your previous postings that you know to cloak yourself sufficiently :thumb_yello:

Keep safe
Peace
Iain

Visvasa144 03-11-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iainl140285 (Post 119355)
Our 'signals' can be picked up from anywhere on the planet. They can pick out any individual they choose to screen. They obviously have an interest in you.

Have you ever tried to view the source that is scanning you? If you decide to, I am sure from your previous postings that you know to cloak yourself sufficiently :thumb_yello:

Keep safe
Peace
Iain

yeah,......Im not the only person THEY do this to. i've tried. many people have tried.

14 Chakras 07-24-2009 05:53 AM

Archangel Michael can protect you from this. You have to do the work to connect with him, but he will be able to stop them from tuning in. Call to him next time you feel psychic interference, out loud is by far best. You'll see what I mean. Building up a daily routine of connection is by far the most powerful though.

Kari Lynn 07-25-2009 08:35 PM