Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Australia and New Zealand (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Australian Ground Crew Members? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=569)

vesta 09-08-2008 01:00 PM

Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi all,

just wondering if anyone here is from the great southern land and if so which area are you considering for bunkering down when the **** hits the proverbial?

I have friends in several states each with collection points that are ready to strike out and wait it out when the time rolls around....... just thought I might be able to sign post for anyone looking for areas that have been highlighted as gathering points.

Cheers,

Vesta.

timelord 09-08-2008 01:16 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
yeah i was wondering the same, im from oz myself and was thinking something near the mountains running water lots of tree cover maybe some caves?

P4BL0 09-09-2008 03:42 AM

Australian Ground Crew Members
 
.

ForsakenFalcon 09-09-2008 04:53 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
the kimberly's I belive would be a very provideing natureal resourceable spot as long as there wasnt too many people and everything was used properly & You had adiquet shelter for the rainy season's.

Steve-O 09-09-2008 06:43 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi Guys,
thought id make myself known as the victorian connection...

i was gonna head straight for the snowy mountains, theres plenty of
remote areas to set up shop...
Also the greater alpine areas of Victoria also seem like a good location..:smoke:

Cheers Steve

atama 09-09-2008 09:30 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
i'm going to stick it out with everybody else in town (small town, not a Capital). I think the dum-dums are going to need somebody sane to tell them what just happened. plus i don't think major catastrophe will hit Australia. Unless Russell Crowe comes home, then I'm going to Ecuador.

Freedive 09-09-2008 11:50 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi all,
I'm actually an italian GC member right now, but if all goes well should be moving to Oz next summer if not earlier - my wife is Aussie; in light of the possible nuclear scenario her and our 2 boys agree to relocate, just hope the timing is ok.
ciao,

Lt Ripley 09-10-2008 12:46 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi guys,

I'm from Melbourne, hi to everyone! I was hoping to find more Aussies on the forum, where is everyone? :)

I'm with Steve-O on this one. I'll be heading up to the mountains if indeed the "proverbial" hits the fan.

I'm looking forward to getting in touch with more Aussies, doesn't matter where you are, please make yourself known and make contact.

Luminari 09-10-2008 03:26 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by atama (Post 3598)
i don't think major catastrophe will hit Australia. Unless Russell Crowe comes home, then I'm going to Ecuador.

:mfr_lol:

Alex - Adelaide 09-10-2008 11:53 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
If anyone from Adelaide comes across this PLEASE get in contact with me as there aren't many "awake" people here. So if your reading this and your from Adelaide PLEASE add me. i have a few friends and my family who are making plans at the moment. So when the time comes we will be ready. and i think to have a small community which is expecting this, would have far greater chance of survival than just a couple of people learning to throw a spear at a kangaroo!

Thanks

:thumb_yello: Alex :thumb_yello:

Alex - Adelaide 09-10-2008 11:55 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Sorry for another post but.... Vesta do you know anyone in Adelaide and if so, do you know of any plans they may have in place?


- Alex

vesta 09-10-2008 01:10 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi A-ADL,

there are a few different groups that I'm aware of in your region. Most are looking at staying locked into the hills since the whole spine from Victor right on thru to the desert is loaded with quartz crystal and a this emits a huge amount of energy. (Also loads of resources and pedestrian paths this way).

I'll be talking to some folk over ur way in the next few wks and will be encouraging them to get onboard this forum so hopefully this will give you all a chance to connect.

Some of these folk are a little shy, others prefer the lone gunman approach. We'll just have to wait this out and see what choices they elect to make at this point.

Have you been for a drive up around the rocking horse of late? I know there's a few groups that meet out that way fairly regularly...

Cheers,

Vesta.

justbe 09-10-2008 01:26 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by atama (Post 3598)
i'm going to stick it out with everybody else in town (small town, not a Capital). I think the dum-dums are going to need somebody sane to tell them what just happened. plus i don't think major catastrophe will hit Australia. Unless Russell Crowe comes home, then I'm going to Ecuador.

:lol3: Yeah I agree. S*$T will hit the fan when Russell gets back. What do you guys think will happen here in Oz?

justbe 09-10-2008 01:38 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vesta (Post 5269)
Hi A-ADL,

there are a few different groups that I'm aware of in your region. Most are looking at staying locked into the hills since the whole spine from Victor right on thru to the desert is loaded with quartz crystal and a this emits a huge amount of energy. (Also loads of resources and pedestrian paths this way).

I'll be talking to some folk over ur way in the next few wks and will be encouraging them to get onboard this forum so hopefully this will give you all a chance to connect.

Some of these folk are a little shy, others prefer the lone gunman approach. We'll just have to wait this out and see what choices they elect to make at this point.

Have you been for a drive up around the rocking horse of late? I know there's a few groups that meet out that way fairly regularly...

Cheers,

Vesta.

Yes, apparently Adelaide was built on top of quartz crystal especially the CBD. Heres some info about the ancient Atlantian city http://thecrystalcity.net/info/info.html .
I have friends in Adelaide and will tell them about this forum. Cheers.

Life Student, Lovemonger 09-10-2008 11:17 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
im from adelaide, near noarlunga im definitely in!! i can bring a few more enlightened ppl into the fold too. and some not so enlightened butwhom i am slowly bringing around.:smoke:

vesta 09-11-2008 09:25 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Bummer that this site wasn't a few wks earlier as I was only over that way a few wks ago and would have loved the opportunity to have met some of you for a brew!

Cheers,

Vesta.

Global Nomad 09-11-2008 01:10 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi informed people of earth - in Australia.
I live in Thirroul on the east coast 15 mins north of Woolongong.
I get the feeling this isn't the best place to be as
1. We're near the biggest population area of Australia.
2. We live right next to the sea on the eastern seaboard which, if there was to be a tsunami would come (apparently) from off the coast of New Zealand and hit the south east of Australia.
3. There's a giant mountain / cliffs behind us with almost no way of climbing up it ...
But does one change their entire life on a whim of internet catastrophe sites ... ?
I just don't know.
Marshall Masters of YOWUSA.com fame says it's more about the spiritual development side of yourself that matters more than the physical ... Can this be true ?

p.s. how the hell do you add a smiley face to this anyhow ...
:shocked:

Oh that's how !

Tuza 09-11-2008 01:23 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
I live in Lara which is a semi-rural town between Melbourne and Geelong Victoria. Before I even saw the sites re Camelot and Avalon I myself self published a book on Lulu.com called Afternoon with James the Alien. It has some stuff I pick up (without meditating or anything) I just pick it up without thinking about it on what is going on, especially big things connecting aliens, ets, government cover-ups, secret experiments, that type of thing.

I still get that there is more than one possible time line. I also get that there are many, many realms of existence helping us at this time. Everyone we know that has passed over is watching and trying to help - just those alone who love us deeply - without all the others.

I am pretty calm at the moment. Sometimes very rarely I wake up in the middle of the night with a panic attack and that is a problem for me but that hasnt happened recently thank God. I think we need millions of ordinary people to invoke, meaning just ask for help and it will be there. This is what is happening at the moment I keep asking for help from everyone within light and I know it is done. Please, please all of you do this now, it really, really helps. Just a few words with intent, please.

Global Nomad 09-11-2008 02:39 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Tuza, can you directly 'talk' with beings on the other side?
If so, I'm extremely extremely envious !!!

Also how does one 'invoke' ? Should we really be asking for help - or trying to solve this ourselves ... ? Having typed that I realise that any help we could get would be great ... but having typed that - how do we know that the help we seek has no agenda of its' own ... ?

Do you get my meaning by this ?
:groupwave:

stal 09-11-2008 03:02 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
hey

sign me up. i'm in western nsw, 800ks from sydney, 80ks from the nearest town. should be a safe spot. anything i can do to help, i will certainly try.

P4BL0 09-11-2008 03:41 PM

Hello!
 
.

Nyssa 09-12-2008 03:59 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

I think someone asked what would happen to australia, this is what I've heard.

My teacher Ramtha has told us when the poles melt, obviously the sea-level rises with all that displaced water, but also, that water carries a hell of a lot of weight. The earth is balanced on its axis due to weight being balanced. The weight moves, so does the planet shift to find its new centre of gravity. The land masses of the earth sit on like a skin (tectonic plates) which will be moving. Imagine the oceans like a dish filled with water, give the dish a shove...where does the water go? Everywhere! Huge tidal waves. Central Australia is all virtually at sea level, so just because you're inland doesn't mean you'll miss out on all the fun...make sure you have some height on you and possibly a mountian between you and the water.
We're lucky Australia is on one tectonic plate, New Zealand sitting on two will probably be ripped apart, before, I'm told, it crashes into the side of Ausralia. My teacher tells us that Australia will be pushed in a north-westerly direction, to end up an island off Africa. All the ash from volcano's errupting along the 'ring of fire' (Indonesia) will turn our red soil to black...which although infertile at first, becomes great soil to grow in. The ash will bring prehistoric plant life with it.
This is just earth changes (I know there's other things to consider). The earth is a living being and needs to shake off the parisites living on her skin. We're not greater than the earth and we need to be prepared for what's to come. The earth needs to do this.

It's easy to say I don't feel like it will happen, but that's only because it's not in your past as an accepted experience yet. It's completely foreign and frightening and the only real way to productively combat that fear is to be prepared. If you're prepared, who cares if it happens or not?! "Preparation is simple - just very, very inconvenient" - Greg Simmons.

There will be massive winds due to movement of the plates, Ramtha says nothing will survive above ground, so be dug in, and store food and water for up to two years, and when you have that, save more for 7 years. And store as many seeds as you can. I can't stress enough that this is not about fear. It's fear that makes people put their heads in the sand and insist that it won't happen.

Anyway, I'm not here to convince anyone, this was just for those interested in some details of what may happen here in Oz.

PS. If it does go down, you won't survive in the cities, they'll be ruthless, you'll be killed for you food or water. No one needs saving, we're all Gods, if you stay in the city, be clear that it's for your own agenda and not others.

And if you go to the mountians at the last minute, have food and water stored that you take with you, you won't survive long, even in the mountains, without it.

Best Wishes to you all, we're in for the ride of our life, will see you on the other side.

Nyssa.

manda 09-12-2008 07:48 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi
Ist it great to have a global forum!!!!
Im in Canberra ... again .. I keep returning to help with the shifts.
amanda

justbe 09-12-2008 10:49 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyssa (Post 8183)
Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

I think someone asked what would happen to australia, this is what I've heard.

My teacher Ramtha has told us when the poles melt, obviously the sea-level rises with all that displaced water, but also, that water carries a hell of a lot of weight. The earth is balanced on its axis due to weight being balanced. The weight moves, so does the planet shift to find its new centre of gravity. The land masses of the earth sit on like a skin (tectonic plates) which will be moving. Imagine the oceans like a dish filled with water, give the dish a shove...where does the water go? Everywhere! Huge tidal waves. Central Australia is all virtually at sea level, so just because you're inland doesn't mean you'll miss out on all the fun...make sure you have some height on you and possibly a mountian between you and the water.
We're lucky Australia is on one tectonic plate, New Zealand sitting on two will probably be ripped apart, before, I'm told, it crashes into the side of Ausralia. My teacher tells us that Australia will be pushed in a north-westerly direction, to end up an island off Africa. All the ash from volcano's errupting along the 'ring of fire' (Indonesia) will turn our red soil to black...which although infertile at first, becomes great soil to grow in. The ash will bring prehistoric plant life with it.
This is just earth changes (I know there's other things to consider). The earth is a living being and needs to shake off the parisites living on her skin. We're not greater than the earth and we need to be prepared for what's to come. The earth needs to do this.

It's easy to say I don't feel like it will happen, but that's only because it's not in your past as an accepted experience yet. It's completely foreign and frightening and the only real way to productively combat that fear is to be prepared. If you're prepared, who cares if it happens or not?! "Preparation is simple - just very, very inconvenient" - Greg Simmons.

There will be massive winds due to movement of the plates, Ramtha says nothing will survive above ground, so be dug in, and store food and water for up to two years, and when you have that, save more for 7 years. And store as many seeds as you can. I can't stress enough that this is not about fear. It's fear that makes people put their heads in the sand and insist that it won't happen.

Anyway, I'm not here to convince anyone, this was just for those interested in some details of what may happen here in Oz.

PS. If it does go down, you won't survive in the cities, they'll be ruthless, you'll be killed for you food or water. No one needs saving, we're all Gods, if you stay in the city, be clear that it's for your own agenda and not others.

And if you go to the mountians at the last minute, have food and water stored that you take with you, you won't survive long, even in the mountains, without it.

Best Wishes to you all, we're in for the ride of our life, will see you on the other side.

Nyssa.

Thanks Nyssa for the info. Has Ramtha indicated when this might possiblely happen? I have read much about Ramtha, how have you found her teachings and have you completed her course? Its all sounds like doom and gloom, I suppose its always a matter of perspective.

Johnno 09-13-2008 12:14 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi all fellow Aussies. :original:
I'm from the Western suburbs of Melbourne which is in no way a safe spot. :sad:
I've just opened a "Melbourne/Victoria" thread for all South Eastern residents. All from this state or even elsewhere are welcome. :winksmiley02:
Lets get cracking on a safe place plan.
Regards,
DarkMatter

manda 09-13-2008 12:33 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuza (Post 6832)
I live in Lara which is a semi-rural town between Melbourne and Geelong Victoria. Before I even saw the sites re Camelot and Avalon I myself self published a book on Lulu.com called Afternoon with James the Alien. It has some stuff I pick up (without meditating or anything) I just pick it up without thinking about it on what is going on, especially big things connecting aliens, ets, government cover-ups, secret experiments, that type of thing.

I still get that there is more than one possible time line. I also get that there are many, many realms of existence helping us at this time. Everyone we know that has passed over is watching and trying to help - just those alone who love us deeply - without all the others.

I am pretty calm at the moment. Sometimes very rarely I wake up in the middle of the night with a panic attack and that is a problem for me but that hasnt happened recently thank God. I think we need millions of ordinary people to invoke, meaning just ask for help and it will be there. This is what is happening at the moment I keep asking for help from everyone within light and I know it is done. Please, please all of you do this now, it really, really helps. Just a few words with intent, please.

HI Turza
Its Been Calm since 8/8/8 now something has changed since 9/11 perhaps a stir up in the sub consciouss again...
It is so true that we need to gather as group and focus on expanding the Light. invoke or mass consciouness or oversoul.
It Is Time now to focus not on fear but on how we want things to be.
It is our key to freedom
Manda

atama 09-13-2008 02:10 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
channel ten forum UFO story on some morning show.

https://members.ten.com.au/forums/th...threadID=79786

join this forum and get the message across to the mainstream.

manda 09-13-2008 06:01 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Thanks Atama
watched the interview..via your link
great that it was allowed to air.

Have you seen much activity?

paul9551 09-13-2008 08:45 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi all, is there anyone from the goldcoast/ brisbane area, just a thought, but wouldn't it be wise to move away from the south australia to somewhere further north. there are 2 commodities that are on your side. Water and heat. Thats 2 less fundamental survival elements we need 2 worry about. they are in plenty supply up in northen territory and further west. I would rather be to warm and have enough water, (which supresses the appetite may i add) than be to cold and searching for food.

Global Nomad 09-13-2008 12:49 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hey guys,
Agree with this :
-- ---------------------------------------------------------------
channel ten forum UFO story on some morning show.

https://members.ten.com.au/forums/th...threadID=79786

join this forum and get the message across to the mainstream.
------------------------------------------------------------------

But hate to put a spanner in the works as I would dearly LOVE there to be 'contact' and some Youtube people say it'll happen on the 14th of October apparently, but if any of you guys are into the 'shadow government' side of things ... this could all be a very dodgy manipulation by THEM, to have a fake landing, fake doomsday war or some attack by the supposed aliens, and then form this so called new world order to 'save' us from the alien invasion in the future ... hence the start of a 1984 (the movie) style era ... Does anyone else get this rambling messag or am I just crazy ? There's just a lot of talk of this on web sites such as P Camelot and Red Ice Creations ... Any thoughts ?
:blowup:

Global Nomad 09-13-2008 12:52 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Sorry to put another thing in here. Just really liked this link to a talk with David Icke. Thought you guys might be interested if you haven't gotten into the whole new world order thing ...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...2&oq=david+ik#

Global Nomad 09-13-2008 12:53 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Sorry ... last one ...

And this one's really good too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AhbG...eature=related

:trumpet:

Life Student, Lovemonger 09-13-2008 02:42 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
other cool docos i have found are

THEDisclosure Project lead by Dr Steven Greer ( one of my personal heroes LOL)

out of the blue,

what the bleep do we know?,

billy meier the silent revolution of truth and the pleiadian mission, Must See! ( for at least 15 years i thought this was fake, I thought it is just too incredible a story and too much evidence to be true) now i am convinced otherwise.

Zeitgiest (number 1 internet video of all time i think),

David icke Freedom or Facisim ( he has done soooo much homework its not funny and although my verdict is still out on the very hard to get your head around the reptilian thing, the way he pieces together the Illuminati trails through history is damn near epic) well worth the 6 or 7 hour plus footage lol i sad EPIC!

Jaime Maussan and Santiago Garza - 2006 - Phenomenal UFO Activity From Mexico its in google video and has AMAZING footage in it

missing secrets of nikola tesla Must See!

The Illuminati - 1 of 4 - Blair's Biggest Secret, is he a Freemason (2005).avi
The Illuminati - 2 of 4 - Bush's Brotherhood of Death (2005).avi
The Illuminati - 3 of 4 - The Illuminati (2005).avi
The Illuminati - 4 of 4 - The Illuminati's Tarnished Crown (2005).avi

The New Atlantis Must See

The secret of the sphinx and edgar cayce

Heavy Watergate ( cold fusion doco) Must See

most of alex jones docos like endgame, and others that slip my mind

it could be said i am a doco junkie :) lol and there just the conspiracy ones :P

atama 09-13-2008 11:57 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by manda (Post 9752)
Thanks Atama
watched the interview..via your link
great that it was allowed to air.

Have you seen much activity?

yeh we're seeing lights, nothing big big yet.

atama 09-14-2008 12:02 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
DON'T BE SOOOO PARANOID. don't worry about the stupid Illuminati, if you have been learning about them then you know it is YOUR FEAR that feeds them.
if you react to these things out of fear then they already control you.

I dare the Illuminati to come and get me... you watch it won't happen.

Lindsay 09-14-2008 01:42 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi all, if your interested search youtube for Carlos Diaz ships of light, it has about 10 or so parts, is a bit slow to kick off but IMO is worth the watch.

Cheers, Lindsay.

Anchor 09-14-2008 09:13 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi, another GC member from NSW, live North Shore, and work in Sydney. Planning to move west next year if I get permenant residence.

A..

--
I am human becoming, help me to become
We are humans becoming, help us to become.
:wub2:

manda 09-14-2008 11:25 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi All


I Had the pleasure Of meeting one of our ground crew in person today.

I would encourage all of you to take the plunge and meet each other.

Trust does need to be built between us , I know. Sometimes a great risk brings benefit.

To talk freely is refreshing and rewarding.

Anyway today I met Vesta
What a wonderful Human, warm And Wise.
We Shared a bunch of Stories , and many pieces of puzzles clicked together.

So Thanks Project Avalon

vesta 09-14-2008 11:57 AM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hi Manda,

thanks again for taking the time and trusting in the process to meet with me today.

Can I just say it was such an amazing and rewarding experience that I am sure we will build on it into the future.

Manda you have so many insights, and experience in so many different areas, it was wonderful to spend the time with a fellow ground crew member discussing a variety of subjects face-to-face.

This is how it all begins I guess, tentative steps towards building a wonderful new network. We are not alone and this forum allows us the opportunity to recognise that and work on sustainable relationships.

For everyone, pls do take the obvious precautions in organising any mtg with someone who you have only met online, having said that I also look forward to the opportunities of meeting with more of you in person.

I note many of us will be endeavouring to attend the Nexus Conference next mth.

Blessings to you all,

Vesta.

Mattriks 09-15-2008 04:09 PM

Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?
 
Hello Australien Kin

nice to see you here.

i've enjoyed reading this thread, and hearing our voices.

as i've enjoyed (the bumpy ride) of watching all the Camelot vid's.

i'm acutely conscious of the need to balance a precarious mixture of the survival and the spiritual.

I think they are ok to exist together. It feels true that we need to attend to the realities of our physical existence. this is a necessary step. and we know we don't want to be relying on our governments for this type of thing, or benevolent extra terrestrials. So new structures that can withstand heavy winds, storing food and water, going solar, saving seeds, planting gardens, getting out of the cities and choosing safe places are all high on the agenda.

As well as attending to these survival issues, and for exactly how to attend to these survival issues, we need to listen to the sound of our inner voice, join in group prayer and manifestation (avalon is great for this):original:, and thoroughly attend to our spiritual life and our internal selves. While it doesn't seem right to rely on 'them' to all of a sudden take control of meeting our base chakra needs for food, water and shelter (isn't that the side of things we're supposed to take of?), we are lucky enough to be part of a quickening process that is leading to mainstream awareness of the e.t phenomenon, and a world where real exchanges between us and beings from other worlds and thymes is a daily reality. :welcomeani:And so asking for help from the e.t's is fine by me. I join in the prayer for their help, as i simultaneously plan for my physical survival. i've come to believe it's ok to have a base chakra.:yikes:

Will the human race survive or not? well yeah, Hoagland says we always do, he seems pretty on to it to me. Henry Deacon talks about a few different timeline scenario's, but none of them is total oblivion. So we know that some of us get to carry on in some shape or form. Am I scared? **** yeah. Am I ok with that? yeah pretty much.

I guess my input to this thread is to say that just because someone is organising for their future based on a possible global (on whatever level) catastrophe, and looking to spread this message to help others organise in this same way, it doesn't mean they are acting out of fear. In fact, it might just be the sane thing to do.

I'm talking to me too, as much as you.:winksmiley02:

I live in inner city melbs and i'm trusting that these connections we are forming here and my own guidance will navigate gracefully and awkwardly to higher ground. pro found.:trumpet:

good threads to ya all

Mattriks.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon