Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Free Energy (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Static Field - Video (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8621)

Magii 12-05-2008 04:30 PM

Static Field - Video
 
Hey

THis goes out to the PROs / people who been on the edge of all this energy generation data ..

I havent been able to keep up but I found this video on utube .. and I thought Ill share the link ...

I was wonder what people think of this guy?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G-MvvR28iQ

Sounds like he knows what hes talking about .. :original:

stiros 12-16-2008 04:28 PM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Maybe this is a good explanation, to understand what's going on in different “energy situations”, created by different inventors, for example: Schauberger, Carr, Tessla, Brown (HHO), Searl, Moray and so on.
And don't forget the interesting document “Base New Berlin: an Antarctic base/advanced physics” from Project Camelot.
It is my opinion, that we don't learn things like this in our schools, but we should, and this was a very interesting video.
Inventors that for example work with energy systems seems to have a higher mathematical probability to die younger, because this is not on the agenda of the “power elite”.

Is it possible within the framework of Project Avalon to create a different kind of open source projects, both practical (building) and theoretical (creating documents) in different topics like: Energy systems, Economic systems, Society systems and so on?

Comments appreciated

Czymra 12-17-2008 12:48 AM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Sounds like a great idea. There are many people out there. Maybe it just needs the connecting them.

stiros 12-17-2008 05:24 PM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Czymra (Post 95683)
Sounds like a great idea. There are many people out there. Maybe it just needs the connecting them.

Let us all start to encourage each other, to do great things in kindness and love.

Czymra 12-18-2008 12:05 AM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Wait, wasn't this about free energy? Well, encouragement can't be false can it...

stiros 12-18-2008 11:31 PM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Czymra (Post 95977)
Wait, wasn't this about free energy? Well, encouragement can't be false can it...

Yes, as I see it.
I think we can do something great.
First ignite our spark within us....then
love
stiros

Czymra 12-19-2008 02:54 AM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stiros (Post 96282)
Yes, as I see it.
I think we can do something great.
First ignite our spark within us....then
love
stiros

Ah, I'm catching on. Free energy is within huh?

stiros 12-20-2008 12:17 AM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Czymra (Post 96326)
.......... Free energy is within ..........

I have read some books about these people mentioned before.
I built a device some time ago, to test “certain mechanisms”, it didn't worked as planned, because it was a little bit “to weak”, but any how.
We found out that it was emitting some kind of temperature?!, that was easy to feel with our hands, but when we tried to measured it, it didn't register any increase on the temperature meters.
It didn't heat up ordinary metals for example, we suspected some kind of living force, chi or something like that.
Very strange.
I think personally, it is possible to “charge” ourselves with life force with a properly designed device.

love, freedom and truth
stiros

Czymra 12-20-2008 02:38 AM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stiros (Post 96535)
I have read some books about these people mentioned before.
I built a device some time ago, to test “certain mechanisms”, it didn't worked as planned, because it was a little bit “to weak”, but any how.
We found out that it was emitting some kind of temperature?!, that was easy to feel with our hands, but when we tried to measured it, it didn't register any increase on the temperature meters.
It didn't heat up ordinary metals for example, we suspected some kind of living force, chi or something like that.
Very strange.
I think personally, it is possible to “charge” ourselves with life force with a properly designed device.

love, freedom and truth
stiros

I was more thinking of the monks that are capable of directing/utilising energy in ways that seem impossible. I'd like to sit out in the snow for hours not freezing. ;)

stiros 12-20-2008 02:57 AM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Czymra (Post 96568)
I was more thinking of the monks that are capable of directing/utilising energy in ways that seem impossible. I'd like to sit out in the snow for hours not freezing. ;)

Do you think they are increasing their aura.
If they are, I think it is possible to do.
Personally I think they have to develop themselves on “the emotional scale”.
I have posted something in “The Sanctuary”, that maybe clarify “the emotional scale”.
In a way I have “enhanced” myself or I have been accepted by some higher intelligence (God), I don't know.
If you want to increase your aura as I see it, you can use a technique that the group “Bruno Gröning Circle of Friends “ use.
I can tell you more about this if you want, but I am sorry, I have to go to bed now.

Sleep well
stiros

Czymra 12-20-2008 08:29 PM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stiros (Post 96577)
Do you think they are increasing their aura.
If they are, I think it is possible to do.
Personally I think they have to develop themselves on “the emotional scale”.
I have posted something in “The Sanctuary”, that maybe clarify “the emotional scale”.
In a way I have “enhanced” myself or I have been accepted by some higher intelligence (God), I don't know.
If you want to increase your aura as I see it, you can use a technique that the group “Bruno Gröning Circle of Friends “ use.
I can tell you more about this if you want, but I am sorry, I have to go to bed now.

Sleep well
stiros

Do tell more when you are awake. ;)
I think I have understood how to let the energy of even cold run through me and attune so I don't freeze, but I certainly do cool down. So I'm not sure if it's got anything to do with that.

stiros 12-22-2008 05:38 PM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Czymra (Post 96765)
Do tell more when you are awake. ;)
I think I have understood how to let the energy of even cold run through me and attune so I don't freeze, but I certainly do cool down. So I'm not sure if it's got anything to do with that.

I am not sure I am awake, you know “multi dimensional”. :)
In the following post, I have written something about how to take down life force, as it works for me.
Link: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...6979#post96979
I have noticed increase of temperature, in parts of the my body, and I know that it is the same for others.
But it is not to that extent that the Tibetan monks can do, they dry their wet clothes with their body heat, outside in wintertime.
I think, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DEVELOP YOURSELF ON THE “EMOTIONAL SCALE”.
In the following post I have written about that.
Link: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...7064#post97064
It seems to me that some higher intelligence (God or something else), give you these possibilities, which I think is good.
Imaging the opposite.
I know that black magic also exists, but then you have to do evil things.
I had been working with myself on this “emotional scale”, and made as I see it, a lot of progress.
I knew a person with “abilities”, he showed me a “raw crystal/stone of some sort”, and he asked me: What do you feel in your hands in the surrounding of this stone?
Nothing I answered.
Then about two weeks later, I picked cherries and at a time I reached a space about two meters above ground in the foliage, where three fine cherries were.
When I tried to take these berries, it was like enter into an electrically charged field and it hurt and it paralysed my hand a little bit, so I withdraw my hand immediately.
Anyhow I was determined to get these fine berries, so I tried it again, into this “electric field” and it hurt again and paralysed my hand.
It took a long time to just pick one cherry, within this “sphere”.
I gave up on the two other cherries.
After this event, I tested on the earlier mentioned stone because others did it.
This time, I felt a very strong kind of vibration in my hands.
After this “sphere event”, I suddenly had a ability to feel, whatever I program myself to feel.
I have still this gift today, I can program myself to feel whatever I want, it seems to, but I have to either be “charged” or get some “friendly energy from the surrounding” of people, just like directing energy from others.
Often I feel it like a force in the skin of my hands, that means that I have to move my hands back and forth to clearly recognise what I am looking for.
This is my own interpretation, if you have comments (anybody)?
Please do comment.
I haven't personally tested to dry clothes or something like that. :)
But I know that my feet sometimes get very hot and dry, not wet, during “spiritual exercise”.
My personal opinion: I don't think there are shortcuts.
Comments appreciated.
love, freedom and truth
stiros

Czymra 12-24-2008 09:41 PM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Thanks for this post. I think I have had the ability to feel anything I set my mind to as well but lost it in my teenage years. Hearing this from you helps me remember somehow.
Let's not concentrate on 'short cuts', but I'm interested in speeding things up.

stiros 12-25-2008 02:14 AM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Czymra (Post 97701)
......... but I'm interested in speeding things up.

Maybe there is a way, if want to learn how to “take down life force”.
If you know people that come together and practising this, because “the flow” is stronger.
For example “Bruno Gröning – Circle of Friends”, or similar.
You can participate, it seems to me that this can “trigger” your own abilities.
As I see it....
All comments appreciated
Very late AGAIN ... I have to go to bed. :)
Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros

Czymra 12-25-2008 10:58 AM

Re: Static Field - Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stiros (Post 97745)
Maybe there is a way, if want to learn how to “take down life force”.
If you know people that come together and practising this, because “the flow” is stronger.
For example “Bruno Gröning – Circle of Friends”, or similar.
You can participate, it seems to me that this can “trigger” your own abilities.
As I see it....
All comments appreciated
Very late AGAIN ... I have to go to bed. :)
Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros

Well, it's true that everything I've read about this refers to other people in some way whatsoever so I guess I'll have to find some in which I trust and that are on a similar level.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon