Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Amen Ra (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223)

Gnosis5 12-27-2009 10:16 PM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 199738)
Nope- it was not my eye.
Of interest after that we went to visit a friend of my husband. He lived in Sweden and entered into a psychic research institute there (I can find out the name- this was years ago).

Unusual thing happened to him......

He lay down on this table and a pyramid was placed over him. He said he levitated off the table but what was really odd was that he could see in the corner of the room this eye......

Well he entered the eye and felt it was not really benevolent........

From his description (obviously more than what I wrote here) it sounded very similar to what I saw and entered.

He coined it the *all seeing eye*.


I wonder if this eye has anything to do with the Annunaki AI system.
When I was being watched by the AI system I tuned into it and was scared ****less, I couldn't sleep for a week with the lights off and others who had been there too had the same reaction.


This might correspond: We were processing a being and the incident this being was stuck in was coming to an eye suspended in space (space was not as crowded then) and then being entrained to go into that eye. It was revealed in the session that the being who was trapping beings with this eye mockup was angry about something that had happened in the past.

He also had a Persian or Arabic name, I forget what it was.

But I would go with my feelings, and I would seek to understand what might have occurred that caused me to not remember the whole incident. We usually blank out because something "bad" or "painful" happened and we do not wish to confront it. Find a safe space and/or person and find out what else you can confront about this incident.

Best wishes,
Gnosis

orthodoxymoron 12-27-2009 11:18 PM

Re: Amen Ra
 
That's some really heavy-duty creepy-stuff. It can't be good...I don't think. There are experiences which many have related on Avalon which are mind-boggling...and I have a difficult time relating to them. I'm sort of in denial about a lot of the abductions, contacts, and supernatural occurrances. I can't imagine actually having any of these things happening to me. I'm crazy enough as it is. It would probably push me over the edge. I suspect a lot of 4D 'demonic' activity in 90% of the supernatural and paranormal activity...but I'm not an authority. That's just my paranoid bias. The truth is out there...and so are the bad guys and gals. The horror.

:original:Namaste:original:

Gnosis5 12-27-2009 11:26 PM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron (Post 210697)
That's some really heavy-duty creepy-stuff. It can't be good...I don't think. There are experiences which many have related on Avalon which are mind-boggling...and I have a difficult time relating to them. I'm sort of in denial about a lot of the abductions, contacts, and supernatural occurrances. I can't imagine actually having any of these things happening to me. I'm crazy enough as it is. It would probably push me over the edge. I suspect a lot of 4D 'demonic' activity in 90% of the supernatural and paranormal activity...but I'm not an authority. That's just my paranoid bias. The truth is out there...and so are the bad guys and gals. The horror.

:original:Namaste:original:


I can relate to how you feel. I was soooo frightened of Reptilians that I think it drove me into my first sessions. When I realized I had been a reptilian I got very quiet about the subject :-)

If you have a Christian background, there is a discourse in the New Testament that speaks about the spiritual armor. I think that is some valid stuff. The NT does not talk about creepy stuff to scare people, but to get people to develop their "spiritual armor" and to walk without fear.

What is your spiritual/religious background?

Gnosis

BROOK 12-28-2009 01:03 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnosis5 (Post 210656)
This might correspond: We were processing a being and the incident this being was stuck in was coming to an eye suspended in space (space was not as crowded then) and then being entrained to go into that eye. It was revealed in the session that the being who was trapping beings with this eye mockup was angry about something that had happened in the past.

He also had a Persian or Arabic name, I forget what it was.

But I would go with my feelings, and I would seek to understand what might have occurred that caused me to not remember the whole incident. We usually blank out because something "bad" or "painful" happened and we do not wish to confront it. Find a safe space and/or person and find out what else you can confront about this incident.

Best wishes,
Gnosis

The eye of Horus, sometimes also called the eye of Ra represents a sign of power given to the wearer by the gods of the time. It can also be a symbol that you are protected from harm by the god represented in the eye, whether that be Horus or Ra. The Egyptian word for this symbol is Wadjet, which literally translated means simply god or goddess. Horus himself was the falcon headed Egyptian god that originally represented the sky, but also came to be recognized as the sun and moon god as well.

The Eye of Horus itself is represented, not by a human eye as many people think, but by a falcons eye with a tear in one corner, and the separate parts of the eye can be divided in ancient Egyptian measurements into 6 parts, which represent smell, sight, touch, thought, hearing and taste. These are representations of the powers that Horus has as well as the abilities that humans share with the gods.

Similarly it isn't the eye that the Freemasons use either, despite popular belief. That is another eye of providence, which is a Christian rather then Egyptian symbol meaning that god can see you whatever you are doing. In the case of the Freemasons it probably just signifies their influence and power as a semi secret society, as well as the requisite belief in a divine being that all masons must have.

Gnosis5 12-28-2009 01:08 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOK (Post 210757)
The eye of Horus, sometimes also called the eye of Ra represents a sign of power given to the wearer by the gods of the time. It can also be a symbol that you are protected from harm by the god represented in the eye, whether that be Horus or Ra. The Egyptian word for this symbol is Wadjet, which literally translated means simply god or goddess. Horus himself was the falcon headed Egyptian god that originally represented the sky, but also came to be recognized as the sun and moon god as well.

The Eye of Horus itself is represented, not by a human eye as many people think, but by a falcons eye with a tear in one corner, and the separate parts of the eye can be divided in ancient Egyptian measurements into 6 parts, which represent smell, sight, touch, thought, hearing and taste. These are representations of the powers that Horus has as well as the abilities that humans share with the gods.

Similarly it isn't the eye that the Freemasons use either, despite popular belief. That is another eye of providence, which is a Christian rather then Egyptian symbol meaning that god can see you whatever you are doing. In the case of the Freemasons it probably just signifies their influence and power as a semi secret society, as well as the requisite belief in a divine being that all masons must have.

Gosh, that is all over my head. I did get the idea that it might be used to support an earlier attempt to get beings to reduce their "seeing" from 360-degrees to 180-degrees.

Gnosis

orthodoxymoron 12-28-2009 01:42 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Sometimes I think I have been (or am presently!) a reptilian!! Who knows?? When I speak of a Solar System Exorcism...I intend this toward all very hard-core malevolents of all races. I want the really, really bad guys and gals (of all races, including human) to leave...until they learn to play nice. I want the good guys and gals (of all races, including reptilian) to stay. But this isn't up to me.

Isn't the 'All Seeing Eye' (both Egyptian and Masonic?) directly related to the Dog-Star Sirius? Isn't Sun-Worship really the worship of the ET's from Sirius (The Sun God)? Ever heard of 'Sun God Day'?

My religious background is SDA...but I'm a real mongrel at this point (a rebel without a church!). I recommend two books by Ellen White...'Desire of Ages' and 'Great Controversy'...but not much else. Dr. John Harvey Kellogg and Dr. Desmond Ford are very interesting people (heretics!) to study in the SDA historical zoo. I don't go to church...but if I did...it would probably be an Episcopal church. If I were in New York...I might attend St. Thomas, St. Barts, or St. John the Divine. Unfortunately...I presently have huge problems with the penetential and sacrificial aspects of the Eucharistic Liturgy (and the pagan symbology)...even though I love the robes, music, incense, ceremony, reverence, awe, glory, grandeur, and fellowship. The 1928 Book of Common Prayer is much better than the present one...but I don't like either one! The Psalms are printed in their entirety...but where the hell are the Teachings of Jesus? Who's church is it anyway? I'd rather stay home...and eat chocolates!! I also have problems with the Substitutionary Atonement. So did Betrand Russell. He thought it was unethical. I think that the entire sacrificial system was and is a colossal irresponsible and bloody mess! Apologetics in this area tend to degenerate into exegetical monstrosities. I have a way with words...don't I?

I just re-watched the first episode of 'V'...and the thought struck me...could Anna be Lucifer/Hathor/Mary (the Human Goddess of This World) and Freddie (the one who always seems to be with Anna) be Satan (the Reptilian God of This World)? Could Amen Ra really be the Human God in the Pleiades who Lucifer rebelled against? I really don't know. I'm just trying to feel my way through this God and Goddess business...even though I know that I am venturing where Angels fear to tread.

:original:Namaste:original:

BROOK 12-28-2009 02:20 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Isn't the 'All Seeing Eye' (both Egyptian and Masonic?) directly related to the Dog-Star Sirius? Isn't Sun-Worship really the worship of the ET's from Sirius (The Sun God)? Ever heard of 'Sun God Day'?


The Eye of Horus - Horus was an ancient Egyptian sky god in the form of a falcon. The right eye represents a peregrine falcon's eye and the markings around it, that includes the "teardrop" marking sometimes found below the eye. The right eye of Horus is said to ward off evil eye in the ancient Egyptian culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_ey...sical_Evil_Eye

THE eXchanger 12-28-2009 02:23 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
THE EYE iS iMPORTANT ~ behind it, is a TRiNE/or TRiNTY

once you trigger that team, a huge door swings open

and, there is a huge flame in a room there

iT iS quite an iN_SiTE-FULL place

BROOK 12-28-2009 02:27 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron (Post 210011)
Here is another piece of the puzzle provided by Moxie: http://keyofsolomon.net/ Watch the YouTube videos on the opening page.

Unrelatedly...consider theanthropos, baldacchino, co-mediatrix, pontifex maximus, and domschratt. :trumpet: I'm not sure why...but consider them anyway!

Perhaps divinity should be the object of collective aspiration...as opposed to individual aspiration and submissive veneration.

:original:Namaste:original:

As far as "Sun God"...well as this bit of information you brought forth states....it is "sun" worship...but not our "sun" ...so I suppose it would depend upon which sun was being worshiped maybe?

HeatherJJAnderson 12-28-2009 03:51 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
ok any moderators I can not reply to any messages only in the forum why?
any help would be great, as people are posting on my page, but I can not reply to them.

GaiaLove 12-28-2009 04:03 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherJJAnderson (Post 210882)
ok any moderators I can not reply to any messages only in the forum why?
any help would be great, as people are posting on my page, but I can not reply to them.

Hi Heather
New users cannot send private messages until they have made a certain amount of posts or have been here for awhile.
The system will enable this automatically for you in the near future.
This is a security related feature and we are sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit from Admin Karen: Since it is clear you are not a spammer, I can do an override to allow you to PM. Try it now, and see if I set up correctly.

Northern Boy 12-28-2009 04:09 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
:mfr_lol:GAIA WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT NEW AVATAR :lmao:


:naughty:ITS PREFECT LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY OTHERS YOU FOUND THAT ARE SIMILAR:lmfao:

Luminari 12-28-2009 04:43 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Just took a pic of my elbow for your thread Orthy :lol3:, sorry you cant see it all and apologies for all the hair LOL. Some people are paranoid about this symbol, I just resonate with former Sirian/Khemitian incarnations.. like MANY of us.

Love + Bliss

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...ri_2009/RA.jpg

orthodoxymoron 12-28-2009 05:27 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari
Just took a pic of my elbow for your thread Orthy :lol3:, sorry you cant see it all and apologies for all the hair LOL. Some people are paranoid about this symbol, I just resonate with former Sirian/Khemitian incarnations.. like MANY of us.

That's cool Luminari! Art is good! Humor is even better! I don't want to fear or worship the Gods and Goddesses. I want them all to retire...and then we can all have a good laugh! I hope.

:original:Namaste:original:

morguana 12-28-2009 12:14 PM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 210926)
Just took a pic of my elbow for your thread Orthy :lol3:, sorry you cant see it all and apologies for all the hair LOL. Some people are paranoid about this symbol, I just resonate with former Sirian/Khemitian incarnations.. like MANY of us.

Love + Bliss

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...ri_2009/RA.jpg

http://www.amun.com/images/horus_1.jpg

mogs x

HeatherJJAnderson 12-28-2009 04:57 PM

Re: Amen Ra
 
I do apologize for putting that request in this thread, so to the author sorry.
I do love the subject Ra and the real history of Egypt, When I worked for U.N.I.T in Orlando my task force used Egyptian glyphs in a virtual reality construct to aid DNA coding of the MK Ultra Generation 4 Units.

BROOK 12-28-2009 05:29 PM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherJJAnderson (Post 211328)
I do apologize for putting that request in this thread, so to the author sorry.
I do love the subject Ra and the real history of Egypt, When I worked for U.N.I.T in Orlando my task force used Egyptian glyphs in a virtual reality construct to aid DNA coding of the MK Ultra Generation 4 Units.

Why would they implant Egyptian glyphs?...how does that aid DNA coding? Can that be read in your energy signature?

:jawdrop: :shocked:

orthodoxymoron 12-28-2009 10:46 PM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Does Amen Ra = God the Founder = Intelligent Designer? Did Amen Ra create Reptilians as a slave race? ("Let us make man in our image"). Was Amen Ra destroyed by the Reptilians...or by Lucifer during the War in Heaven? Could Amen Ra exist on another dimension? Is Amen Ra present only in the Divinity Within Humanity?

Does Lucifer = Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary (brought us to Earth from the Pleiades/Aldebaran/Sirius IN the Moon aka Battlestar Galactica aka Ark of the Covenant)? Did Lucifer create the major religions...including being the major author of the Bible? Is Lucifer the Human Goddess of This World? Is Lucifer alive presently...perfectly possessed...and posting on the internet? Was Lucifer/Eve deceived by the Reptilians who offered technology, protection, and a new Earth (the Promised Land)...which was the equivalent of Eating the Apple? Is Lucifer in charge of the Deep Underground Military Bases / Stargate Temples / Secret Space Program? Or...are the Reptilians in charge?

Does the War/Expulsion in Heaven (Lyra or the Pleiades?) have Garden of Eden (Pleiades?) and Exodus (Hyksosdus?) parallels?

Are the major factions in the Solar System associated with 1. Amen Ra? 2. Hathor? 3. Horus? 4. Serpent?

Does Adam = Earth Humanity?

Does Winged Serpent = Reptilians / UFO's (Conspired with Lucifer against Amen Ra?). Does the Winged Serpent represent Nibiru and/or the Reptilian God of This World? Do the Reptilians provide technology, protection, and 'Tenant in Possession Status on Earth' for humanity...in exchange for work, worship, and ? Could this be the Covenant? Did Horus/Jesus obtain a New Covenant?

This is a very tangled hypothetical web which might be pure unmitigated poppycock...or which might be the biggest part of disclosure.

I have a feeling that we will be meeting Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary in the near future...and that she might be a lot like Anna in "V"...except with darker skin and an English accent...with exquisite musical abilities...and an astronomical IQ. Just a feeling...mind you.

Now I need to take my medicine...before I go to my psychiatrist and exorcist appointments. Too hip. Gotta go.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsPMt...eature=related
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nieF1...eature=related
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWkdV...eature=related
4. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjPQjQGdbU
6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA

:original:Namaste:original:

Moxie 12-29-2009 04:52 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
thus far no one has the "goods' on Amen Ra
no one knows for sure

that is our sad state... a pool of opinions, of unknowingness, that is our state?

HOPEFUL 12-29-2009 05:13 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Yeah, Nykki had the 'goods', you guys banned her.

Northern Boy 12-29-2009 05:22 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
so she had the goods eh funny she had lots of time to post and chose not to so . and instead tried to tell us what was in store for us too bad for her thought she was different but I could see the K-Maro coming out in her and meditate 4life sounded just like maro

HOPEFUL 12-29-2009 05:28 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
insulting members is a big nono

Samarkis 12-29-2009 05:35 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HOPEFUL (Post 211758)
Thanks donkey boy :)

Hopeful.consider this a warning.........You can easily be banned as well.....This is a site that promotes open minded respect.......pls show some or you will be shown the door....

Moderator-Samarkis

Northern Boy 12-29-2009 05:38 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
Edited by Moderator

BROOK 12-29-2009 05:38 AM

Re: Amen Ra
 
The power of the Goddess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLg4vuYtCY4


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon