Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   UK (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   UK Ground Crew (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=437)

Caladan 09-07-2008 11:26 AM

UK Ground Crew

Hi.
Just posed this thread to contact other people in the uk and to create a group and base for people in the uk to come together.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Caladan - I want to believe

Kate 09-07-2008 11:40 AM

Re: UK Ground Crew

HI CALADAN! i think the title of this thread indicates what we need to do here....we are the ground crew...and have to immediately start networking like crazy here on other sites...we need PRACTICAL action..and people who are willing to personally offer their service and make things happen!
we need people coming together by phone, in person for coffee, in groups for organising action!
I have created some other threads...which is in keeping with this one so do visit them and keep in touch ok!
all the best..have a great productive day.

Caladan 09-07-2008 12:13 PM

Great to here from you firehorse10.

Your right, it would be great if we could gather a uk community and come together for meetings and discussions.

RevyUK 09-07-2008 12:28 PM

I think the first step is to have just an informal meet. Somewhere public of course, where we can all come meet up. Make those first introductions and just sit down and have a chat, about car racing, politics, or anything. Just make those first few connections and let the friendships begin. Trust will be very important if things turn dire and we begin turning to each other.

Caladan 09-07-2008 12:38 PM

Your spot on RevyUK.

An initial meeting for everyone would be the best way for us all to get to know each other.

I know it could be hard for people to travel around the country so it might be best to arrange regional meetings then eventually have all the regions come together for a full "Ground Crew" meeting.

Any more ideas on how we can start this process are very welcome.

Kate 09-07-2008 12:44 PM

yep! this sounds like a plan in formation...... lets aim for getting regional lists of people while numbers are still in the hundreds here..then as it swells n grows...people can start creating local threads for others to meet for coffee and talk freely about plans/support...it will happen! when events start kicking off ..people will suddenly be jumping into action instead of discussing the theory of what might be happening..!

lovely to have u on board Cal and Rev!

Jamie 09-07-2008 02:05 PM

I agree with revy and all the rest, we need to arrange an informal meet. Trust is VERY VERY important, and these take time to cement. We all know how we respond in everyday life and even moderate stress levels, but do we know how we would each would respond if the s*** really does hit the fan.

The thing about survival is that people are unpredictable, unless preparations and firm friendships have been created over many months, if not years then I am not sure how any survival community would work in the long run.

Team work is key, and we need a firm strategy in place. Meditation is very important, but so is the ability to know how you respond after a week without any food and hardly any sleep.

We can't afford to look towards the light, and forget about the basics of human survival, but then again we can't live our life in constant state of expecting the worst.

Prepare, but do it lovingly and for the benefit of others.

Jay

Caladan 09-07-2008 02:43 PM

I never expected this new forum to grow so quickly.

I think we can all agree that getting regional groups formed is going to be the best starting platform for a UK ground crew. Getting to know everyone in a friendly environment would build a strong foundation.

If anyone in the southwest is able to come to a meeting place in the future then please feel free to private message, email or contact me on this thread. When there is say a dozen of us it might be worthwhile starting a co thread for southwest members.

Avid 09-07-2008 02:49 PM

There are two similar threads to this!
So hello again! I am a light worker from Manchester.:)

llogun 09-07-2008 03:25 PM

Brillant idea this will take things to another level.

initialstate 09-07-2008 03:35 PM

Posted already - but this seems to be the more obvious place - so greetings from south birmingham!!

Caladan 09-07-2008 06:41 PM

We already have a thread for Devon and Cornwall people.
If your from that area, get in there and introduce yourself.
Things are already moving fast, can't wait to see other regions pop up.

Cheers:thumb_yello:

Jacqui D 09-07-2008 06:51 PM

Good idea always thought it would be great for likeminded to get together, we have the David Icke supporters and Matthew deloozes but do we really need to keep being told about reptillians, and how our energy is being zapped by these music festivals etc, don't we already know this stuff anyway come on ground crew we have known this since our childhood haven't we?
It would be good to interact with each other i think but yes it will be hard travelling all round the country as well as being very expensive.
As was said we need to have groups who arrange local areas making meetings much easier.
Anyone live in kent!!!!:wub2:

Caladan 09-07-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacqui D (Post 1614)
Good idea always thought it would be great for likeminded to get together, we have the David Icke supporters and Matthew deloozes but do we really need to keep being told about reptillians, and how our energy is being zapped by these music festivals etc, don't we already know this stuff anyway come on ground crew we have known this since our childhood haven't we?
It would be good to interact with each other i think but yes it will be hard travelling all round the country as well as being very expensive.
As was said we need to have groups who arrange local areas making meetings much easier.
Anyone live in kent!!!!:wub2:

Hi Jacqui D

Your right that it would be too expensive for most of us to travel the country for meetings all the time.

It would be best if we made regional groups that can meet more often and then all the groups could meet up quarterly or half yearly.

Hope you find more people from your area.

firstfruit 09-07-2008 07:52 PM

I am in Scotland but would gladly travel if a meet is planned please give a good few months notice any crew in Scotland that we can organize together to go meet our family south in the UK.

Sorry and of course have meets our self’s

Caladan 09-07-2008 08:01 PM

Hi firstfruit.

Glad to have you aboard.
I've noticed there is a good few people from the Scotland area. Maybe one of you guys should take it upon yourselves to make a Scotland thread and start a group there.

peacelovinman 09-07-2008 08:15 PM

Count me in - looking for a safe place to start again with my family. I am in Essex but would be happy to travel to an informal meet.

Andy.

Event_Horizon 09-07-2008 09:20 PM

I'm In Bedfordshire, i'd be happy to come to a meet.

Caladan 09-07-2008 09:28 PM

This is great. It really is so good to see so many like minded brits here.
I thought I was one of only a few. Glad I was wrong.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone.
Things are changing and we can make a difference.

Cheers guys :thumb_yello:

Event_Horizon 09-07-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caladan (Post 1794)
This is great. It really is so good to see so many like minded brits here.
I thought I was one of only a few. Glad I was wrong.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone.
Things are changing and we can make a difference.

Cheers guys :thumb_yello:

Yeah I thought the same thing, some of this information is pretty far out. A lot of people just don't seem to be able to handle it unfortunatly.

I was planning to head down to the South West for the UFO convention next month but it got cancelled, which was a shame.

ordinaryman 09-08-2008 12:30 AM

Another new member, look forward to meeting you all. I am based in the North

THEWATCHER 09-08-2008 01:41 AM

Essex based

Antaletriangle 09-08-2008 02:20 AM

Count me in folks-when things get moving let me know-i'll keep checking in.Stoke on trent.:starwars:

jimbobrosso 09-08-2008 09:13 AM

hi, jimbobrosso here.
how do all
lets hope for the best but plan for the worst
i'm down in orpington, kent at the moment tryin to move north.
would love to jet together so we could start laying some plans

Jeffrey 09-08-2008 01:01 PM

Count me and my wife in. We are in South London.

Jeffrey

Terra 09-08-2008 01:20 PM

Portsmouth here. Will be watching keenly...

mattmckill 09-08-2008 01:40 PM

Count my misses and me in as well,we both live in the west of Scotland (Girvan).

Kate 09-08-2008 01:52 PM

:thumb_yello:woo hoo lots new people in justa day!!! fabulous...

I have been thinking about this ..how it can work considering most people are still very spread out regionally at moment, and it might take a few months to organise this properly...hower, what about using 'skype' for group discussions all online at specific time..its free to download...its free to use ..and anyone with webcams can use them also to give a more personal feel to the meetings...what do u all think?

I have got skype, but dont really use it at moment..unsure of how to set up a conference situation..but told it is very straightforward!

could this be a viable solution for now??
:original:

Jamie 09-08-2008 02:18 PM

Hi

I was involved in a project like this before, I mentioned it here briefly:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=2326#post2326

We used skype to have weekly meetings, it's very easy to use and as a benefit you can download it free for all three major OS's.

Jay

Kate 09-08-2008 02:29 PM

hiya Jay!

well thats fabulous u have experience here with skype...and i agree with your comments about how the best intentions can fail due to ego etc... but for now, i think all we can do is go with the flow here..with no direct/immediate expectations...and see which balls land where ..so to speak lol!

would it be possible, when u have the time, to write out a step by step ABC of how to use skype ..especially as a conference situation? people interested can copy/paste and go set it all up...then in a while, when there is about 10/15 people willing to start off regular meetings...hopefully others will follow?
i reckon if we get this rolling, then at some point we can have themed skype meetings for those who are interested in differnt agendas...eg..not everyone is intending on leaving the UK...( although like u I am drawn to the paraguay region)

anyways, i hope all the good people posting here are continuing to shine their light and smile their way thru uncertaintly and confusion!!

Jamie 09-08-2008 02:35 PM

Hiya Fire, sorry your real name escapes me for the moment. I keep refering to you as firefox or firehose when I chat to my partner about Avalon...lol

Anyway, I will see what I can come up with regarding a step by step guide for skype. I use Linux so I am not sure if there are any major differences between linux, Windows and Mac when it comes to Skype.

Jay

Maude 09-08-2008 03:21 PM

Hi y'all, think I have already posted on a similar thread. But helloo from Chichester anyway! Good to see everyone:original:

Caladan 09-08-2008 05:16 PM

Great to see more people joining in.

The skype idea is a good one. It could be a little while before we can start regional meeting while we wait for more people to join.

viking 09-08-2008 05:20 PM

Hampshire based.... look forward to seeing you all ...:biggrin2:

viking

andromeda 09-08-2008 06:01 PM

Hi, I am based in Hastings, East Sussex. I am also interested in meeting with like minded people down here so please let me know. :thumb_yello:

chelmostef 09-08-2008 07:37 PM

Essex

Hi all

I'm from Essex, not sure of my plans yet. But we are arranging get togethers for essex.

Stef

21sept 09-08-2008 09:05 PM

Have posted already but found my way here so hi and ain't it great to find 'us' all. I was living with a quietly deafening dread that the UK was asleep,:trumpet: WE ARE AWAKE, WELL AND ALIVE :biggrin2:

Caladan 09-09-2008 10:15 AM

Good to see we are still growing in numbers, and it's only been a few days.

Kate 09-09-2008 10:36 AM

hi again everyone!! looks like the UK is awakening from its slumber at last :sleep_1: judging from the numbers strarting to show up on here...I also was wondering the past year how many other Brits were keeping track of all this...and here we are!!:thumb_yello:

Inspite of this, there is only a window of time while events unfold...and many many others need to become aware of the 'bigger picture' ...
can i put out a call for everyone here to commit in some form, to trying to get the word out to as many people humanly possible???

there are so many ways...social networking sites ( i reached over 4,000 the other day on facebook, advertising project camelot and this new site!) or putting together a list of websites and handing them out to anyone who shows slightest interest in subject
( I have converted a taxi driver, teacher, work colleague and barman in my local to name a few...we got into convo..i had the list ready and they did research and now are educating others!!)

Maybe there are freelance writers out there who are willing to construct some articles to get out into the mainstream? or if there is people working in media...try talking to as many people...someone/somewhere might be able to get some coverage on this topic?

I have already emailed the mainstream media networks, but so far, no response..but like i said, its a numbers game..so the more of us talking and spreading our own research the better!!!

really LOVELY to see so many other like minded peeps here...

lets make sure we keep up the energy on this thread...
and let the ideas/support and action F L O W...!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Jeffrey 09-09-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firehorse10 (Post 3635)
Inspite of this, there is only a window of time while events unfold...and many many others need to become aware of the 'bigger picture' ...
can i put out a call for everyone here to commit in some form, to trying to get the word out to as many people humanly possible??? :thumb_yello:

My wife and I are Songwriters, and a few years back she wrote a beautiful song, which still rings true. I am working on producing a Video for it at the moment, where there will be quotes mentioned as well as websites, such as Camelot. The Video will the be posted on Google Video, as well as our individual websites.

Also, I am working on adding a new "Truth" page to my own website, which is meant to assist in waking people up. I have the english version ready, but since my site is bi-lingual (german and english), I still need to finish the german page. I have quite a few people in Germany who check out my site...