Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Contactees (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   What is known about the pain the abductees experience when abduted by the Greys? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18610)

Light Worker 12-25-2009 04:56 PM

What is known about the pain the abductees experience when abduted by the Greys?

Dan Sherman in his book, Above Black: Project Preserve Destiny, reports that he was trained in the military to be an intuitive communicator with the ETs (Greys). In the Abduction Data chapter, he reports that a typical intuitive communication regarding a human abduction that he received from the Greys would include coded information regarding potentiality for recall, residual pain, nerve response curve, and body normalization. Dan Sherman evantually arranged his discharge from the military as he did not want to be part of this project that involved abductions. What do we know today about abductees experiencing pain and health issues due to abductions?

Leunamros 12-25-2009 05:01 PM

Re: What is known about the pain the abductees experience when abduted by the Greys?

One of the few books i read about the subject, quite interesting.

mkspllmn 12-26-2009 07:12 AM

Re: What is known about the pain the abductees experience when abduted by the Greys?

I was abducted by aliens and thats how I ended up on this world.

Does anyone know the way back?

Valkyr 01-05-2010 05:20 AM

My pain only lasts for 2 days typically. It's not debilitateing, just uncomfortable. On the other hand it could last longer than 2 days if it proceedure site is in an area that is moved alot such as a joint or major muscular system. It all depends.....

David 01-17-2010 04:33 AM

I was dropped off on this world and left to find my own way back home.

Yet, they come back every month for a visit. Talk about dysfunctional family ties.

Gnosis5 01-17-2010 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light Worker (Post 209160)
Dan Sherman in his book, Above Black: Project Preserve Destiny, reports that he was trained in the military to be an intuitive communicator with the ETs (Greys). In the Abduction Data chapter, he reports that a typical intuitive communication regarding a human abduction that he received from the Greys would include coded information regarding potentiality for recall, residual pain, nerve response curve, and body normalization. Dan Sherman evantually arranged his discharge from the military as he did not want to be part of this project that involved abductions. What do we know today about abductees experiencing pain and health issues due to abductions?

Only from some personal experience that came up in between lives recall. There is a thread write-up about it somewhere here. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=Nuns+Nannies

I am starting a free service for people who have a sense of having been abducted either this lifetime or in between lives. Sometimes I can assist people in recovering the full details of the event. I ask that they post about it as a sort of public duty to inform people.

Gnosis

eleni 01-17-2010 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnosis5 (Post 223898)
Only from some personal experience that came up in between lives recall. There is a thread write-up about it somewhere here. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=Nuns+Nannies

I am starting a free service for people who have a sense of having been abducted either this lifetime or in between lives. Sometimes I can assist people in recovering the full details of the event. I ask that they post about it as a sort of public duty to inform people.

Gnosis

Gnosis- I am interested in this. How can I contact you?

Gnosis5 01-17-2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 223948)

Hello Eleni, If you PM me I will give you personal contact info, either Skype or phone (I have unlimited long distance North America). I can tell you my method and if it makes sense to you we can work together to sort out anything you wish sorted out.

zaina 01-17-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 223948)

yes i am interested ,let me know when love and light

Stardustaquarion 01-17-2010 11:36 AM

I found the Voyagers I book and the Angelic Realities very useful and healing with regards to abdutions.

They gave me great peace of mind and the techniques that I needed to protect myself

Love