Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Here is Why I am Concerned - Dreams (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17221)

m1* 10-27-2009 10:04 AM

Here is Why I am Concerned - Dreams

I dreamed that I was standing in a tall building. I was high up (maybe 70 or 80 floors up) looking out a window. I saw the building next to me fall straight down. So I went down and out from the building to look at it, and there was nothing there but rubble. I walked over to the rubble and saw a flashing light. Upon closer investigation, I saw that it was an ATM - still working (World Trade Center?). This was several months before September 11.

Around the same time, I had another dream of a much smaller (but still large) building, literally fall into it's own footprint. There was nothing left of it. It was there one moment - the next, it was gone. (Building 7?).

Then one particular night, I dreamed that I was standing in a city. I looked up and saw a large airliner heading towards a tall building. It was obviously going to impact -- although I didn't actually see the impact. I woke up instead. Once I woke up, I went to my computer (as I did each morning) and a friend of mine from the US typed to me in messenger: "I can't believe this sh*t". I said: "What sh*t?". He said: "The US is under attack!". Then he gave me a link to CNN. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the images on the front page of CNN. I had just dreamed of them.

These are not the only dreams I have had. I have had literally hundreds of dreams, from all around the world. I have had them for a long time. However, the dreams that I have had are starting to pass (actually happen), more and more frequently. I am rather concerned, because some of the dreams that I have had are much more frightening than what I dreamed about September 11 (as if September 11 wasn't enough of a nightmare). I do believe that many of the dreams / visions are going to happen and are actually "happening" around the world.

There is a different feel about some dreams. Of course I do have just regular dreams, and I can identify them as such. But certain dreams I have are so vivid, and I have such a great recollection of them, they feel more like "visions" than dreams. They are accompanied by all senses. Vision, hearing, touch, etc.. I have certain dreams that feel a LOT more like actual memories than they do - dreams. So, I want to outline some of them here. There are some dreams I am having over and over again.

===SHIPS MUST RETURN TO PORT:

First and foremost, I am dreaming "constantly" of ships having to come back to port, or to find inlets, or to get out of harms way, somehow. These dreams are becoming more and more frequent. This has lead me to believe that "something" is very shortly going to cause ships to have to high tail, at rank speed, "out of the way". I have had dozens of dreams with this "theme" to it. I have seen ships breaking in half and sinking too.

Similarly, I have also had many dreams of MASSIVE tsunamis. I have had so many of them, of so many different cities and locations, that it has lead me to believe that if such a thing is going to happen, and if my dreams are actually "telling" of an "event" or "events", it is going to be HUGE. It wont be one tsunami affecting a city or two. It will be something much larger and much more damaging. It will make the Indian Ocean tsunami look like a wading pool. I saw water rising to almost engulf tall buildings of over 50 floors high. I've been at the top of hills and cliffs to see water rising hundreds of feet below me. I've seen walls of water approaching, from horizon to horizon.

===UFO's

I have dreamed about UFO's and space craft and entities and beings since I was a kid. Many times I was "on them". I distinctly recall beings / entities being "around" me from my earliest age. Not just in dreams, but also while being awake. So I can't possibly write about every UFO I've dreamed of or have other types of memories of, because it would take just too long -- probably weeks or months. However, there is a theme developing in my mind, through dreams, visions, images in my head AND intuition. I am receiving a LOT of information and for years I could never make heads, nor tails of it, because it was just too much. But I will try to put as much together as I can here, because I believe that "something" is "at the door".

Let me start by stating EMPHATICALLY (and I do mean UTTERLY EMPHATICALLY), that if there is anyone who believes that there are "aliens" watching over us, and they are all lovey-dovey and want to "help us" into a "new vibration:" or into some other dimension or reality, or to "evolve" or what ever - that is absolutely {{{NOT}}} what I am getting. What I am getting is a deception of EPIC proportions. However, I will state that not ALL of what I have seen is bad. Some of what I have seen is actually comforting and reassuring. However, "MOST" of it is BAD. Outright BAD!

I will glue together a heap of information, as I see it in my head, in order to both describe (and lay a foundation for) the theme(s) that I am getting. This information is by no means all inclusive of everything I have in my head, but it is an attempt at handing over a good gist of what I wholeheartedly believe is to come (and is partially happening now).

I'll start at around the age of 14. Woke up in the night. I walked to my window. I saw a small flying craft hovering next to my window. It was only large enough to fit two people. One side side of the craft disappeared so that I could see into it. It's like a hole just appeared in the side of it.

The man and woman both had blonde hair. They were wearing blue. They were not intimidating by any stretch of the imagination. They emitted a love so profound that I could feel it just by looking at them. I was not afraid in the slightest bit. Then, the man leaned out of the craft and into my window with his hands together, stretched out to hand me something. I couldn't see anything in his hands, but then his hands touched my chest and he put something inside of "me". I felt something enter me at that time. I still do not know what he did, or what he gave me - but it was an energy and it felt much like love.

Then, he leaned back into the craft. I perceived that they were leaving. I wanted to ask questions. Nothing was said verbally. They just knew what I was thinking and they were responding to my thoughts. They knew that in "my" head, I was trying to compile a list of questions and that it was all going to spill out of my mouth any second. Then, the craft started to move away from my window. They said: "we will be back", and the craft shot off.

After that happened, I started having a tremendous amount of visions, dreams, intuitions, images, sounds, flashes - you name it. So much that I could never tell everyone all about it. There has been just way too much, but it is all revealing a picture in my head.

Shortly after that night I dreamed of the sky. It turned all different colors (mainly red blue and green). There were symbols all over the sky. They were glistening. It actually looked quite stunning. There were thousands of them. I don't know what they said, but I did perceive that each and every symbol had a meaning and represented something different. But as I panned across the sky, I saw a big black three pronged TRIDENT. Once I saw that, a feeling of dread came over me. That was the first of many dreams I had that involved the sky, and things coming from the sky. The dream felt almost like some sort of awakening. It was like the first scene of a movie that I would watch in bits and pieces for the next 20 years.

Since then, I have had literally hundreds of dreams of "something" coming from the sky. But more recently, I have been shown how all this is to come about. So, I will explain what I have seen.

At first, there will be just the odd "pinprick" of light here and there. Few will see and try to show others, but others will think little of it. Then they will be more frequent. More people will see, but even many of the ones tat do see will not believe that it is anything significant. They will think it is maybe satellites, meteors, etc

Then, they will come closer and will be in groups and "fleets". They still wont be seen my everyone, but more people will see them. Few will actually claim to be interacting and communicating with them. Side note: I believe that we're at this stage right now.

Then, there will be more "signs" in the sky. Not just "UFO's", ie: Flying Disks and white blobs that people record on camera, but also phenomena such as "colorful blurs of light", "shimmering light", "streaks", "shadows", "clear circles in the sky", all manner of things. However, they STILL will not be seen by all. Mainly just the ones who are looking. Many people will see "something" in the corner of their eye, they will do a "double take" and it will be gone.

Then, a stage will come where practically everyone will see at least "something". It will become undeniable that "something" is in our skies. News reports of "swamp gas" and "weather balloons" will become a thing of the past, and a laughable explanation -- by consensus.

Then, during around this stage, whole fleets of SOMETHING will be seen in our skies. Not just by themselves, but also with thousands of military jets and aircraft. The skies will become as a swarm of flying objects. I cannot say whether the human jets and other human aircraft are in the sky to to battle, or whether they're just "poking their nose in".. I suspect the latter, because I honestly did not see any battle. That doesn't mean there WASN'T any.. I'm just saying that I haven't seen that yet. I suspect that the human aircraft plain out didn't bother because maybe there is no point? But that's just conjecture on my behalf. But the point is I saw THOUSANDS and TENS OF THOUSANDS of craft and other phenomena in the sky.

Then there will be a final stage where those craft will literally be flying over rooftops. At that stage it will be unequivocally undeniable. We are NOT alone. EVERYONE will know. The world will be a new place.

===TROUBLE TO COME:

Now everything I've said above is all well and good, but there are more images and visions in my head that fit in "somewhere" above, but I honestly can't work out "WHERE". So I have attempted to give a clear indication (so far), as much as I am able to give, without conjecture (or me trying to analyze everything -- adding add bits and pieces of what "I think"). So what I will type next fits in "somewhere", but I don't have dates or times. I don't even know how long all of the above will take to unfold. I don't know if it's over 2 months, 2 years or 2 decades. I just don't know. All I have are the images and visions. Nevertheless, I will now explain other things that I have seen that DO fit in "somewhere".

Note: If you are sensitive, you should probably stop reading at this point. My aim is not to frighten people. I just want to let people know what is in my head.

I saw people dressed in black, going from house to house. Their job was to find out who was inside, and if they were "certain" individuals they are to be murdered on the spot. During this time, I also saw "helicopters" literally leveling certain dwellings, places and houses. They seem to have a technology that I am not aware of at this point. They can accurately destroy one house and leave the one next to it in tact. I guess the best word is: "Vaporised".

I have seen the same "vaporising" of certain larger buildings. One minute they're there. The next "second" - zap - Gone - Bye bye.

These people dressed in black do not look like any police or military force that I am aware of "today". Of course, you can Google "military" or "police" and you will see police getting around (particularly in the US) that look almost like black storm troopers, all dressed in fancy black gear. However, what I saw was not like that. Their weapons were more advanced. Their clothing is different - more slimline. More modern. The people were LARGER. They were more intelligent. They seemed to have ESP abilities. They were strong. I can't say what they were, I don't know, but they were powerful. If you find one at your front door, and it wants you dead - you're dead. There's no two ways about it. You can't run, it will chase you down in a second. You can't hide, it will take you out "through walls". There's nowhere to go. If you have one in front of you - pray. That's your only hope.

I have also seen people dressed in black guarding certain areas. Certain buildings. At this stage, some people are allowed to walk around. The whole scene looks much like a martial law kind of environment. However, you have your JOB to do and you must stick to what you are told to do and to go where you are supposed to go. If you vary, even for an instant, you're in trouble.

At one point, I was literally "lost". I was trying to find my way somewhere, but I found myself walking toward the entrance of a building. There were walls everywhere, and partitions. It was a large multi-wing building. I came across one guy dressed in black, guarding an entrance. I immediately turned, because I knew that he's not someone I want to talk with. I was surprised that I was actually allowed to keep walking. However, I found myself at a dead end - and the only way BACK was to pass this this guy and the entrance he was guarding. Then, the moment he saw me, he moved literally 30 feet in a split second. He had his nose almost on mine. He was tall, way over 6 feet. Maybe 6 1/2. He bellowed into my face: "Who are you, what are you doing, where are you going?" .. or something to that effect -- but basically, I wasn't going ANYWHERE further until I had satisfactorily answered him. This particular guy in black was even more powerful than the one I saw going from door to door. He emitted a strong, evil stench. When he had his nose almost on mine, his whole presence seemed to be looking into my head. A very powerful being / entity indeed.

===NUCLEAR BLASTS:

I have also had several dreams of nuclear blasts, and they have been in RECENT months. In each and every dream, I was in a westernized setting. I can't say exactly where I was, because I plain out don't know. I suspect the United States, but I am not 100% sure (that is conjecture on my behalf).

In one dream I was on the outskirts of a city. I saw a white flash. It was obviously a nuclear blast, or at the very least -- some other blast strong enough to make a "white flash". Then, the surroundings turned to a "red hue". Moments later a wind blew past. I hid behind a brick wall. The wind was like a hurricane force wind.

Then, not too long afterwards, I saw those people dressed in black, rounding people up. I SUSPECT (and this is conjecture) that this is the first we see of those people dressed in black. They were rounding people up, tracking people down, and they were GOOD at it. There's nowhere to hide from these people; if they are even "people" at all. All I know is that at the very least, they are "SUPER HUMAN" - and worst, they're not human at all. But I honestly can't say i know WHAT they are, except you do NOT want to be standing in front of one.

I also had a much shorter dream, very recently (a couple of months ago) that I was in a suburban house that had a view of a city. I saw a white flash. Then, lights out. Dream was over. It was obviously a nuclear blast.

I am dreaming more and more of nuclear blast(s). This is making me concerned, because before September 11, the dreams I had about that become closer and closer and more frequent.

===OTHER IMAGES

I have also seen lasers firing onto the earth from space. However, in the dream people figured out that they were firing in a "grid" pattern. So, for example, if a laser hit one spot, it would not hit any closer than 20 feet or so from that spot again. So I knew where to stand so as not to be hit by the laser.

However, in that same dream, I was hiding in a shed (which I had determined to be a "laser free" spot. Then one of those guys dressed in black game in. I immediately shoved a 12 inch (or so) knife / dagger into his belly and up under his rib cage and killed him. I was aiming for his heart. So, I guess from that, I know that a dagger in the belly (aimed upwards) will stop one of them. They have vests covering their chest and vital organs so you can't stab them directly in the heart.

Note: I have absolutely no military or fighting training. I do not know what I dreamed of doing that, or even how I even thought to do that. It couldn't be further from my nature.

I have also dreamed of massive electrical storms with so much lightning that it makes night look like day. Thousands of strikes per second.

===THERE'S MORE:

There's a whole lot more I could type, but where do I stop? All of the above is a good gist of what I have seen (on a daily basis) for the last 33 years. Particularly the last 20.

However, because what I have dreamed has started happening - and I have seen things in the news and in the Internet that I have "already seen", I am becoming particularly concerned.

I honestly think it's 11:59:59 on this earth.

sugar 10-27-2009 01:42 PM

Re: Here is Why I am Concerned - Dreams

I have many dreams like yours,do not be afraid as yours is a gift,you have these dreams to open other peoples eyes what is occurring now,many people are still asleep.I too dream t of both tsunamis with a window span of 2 days,latest dream was i had a mobile in one hand and cordless (land-line) in the other and both phones were dead,i look at the sky and saw the stars were twinkling as normal but the satellites were zooming around,when i woke up i understood my dream.....when the satellites start coming down we will lose all communication...might be a warning to go to higher ground.As for UFOs...well i think i saw one.towards Avalon Airport...my daughter called me to look outside as she was heading work.sunny day some clouds,not many,she told me she thought planes had collided as there was black smoke,so i grabbed my other daughter and went to have a look in a few moments i realized what i was looking at one plane like a triangle or a little rounded started zooming in and out of this cloud trailing black smoke behind it,it started to go up down really quick,disappear the reappear further across,by then i realize what i was seeing was not normal i looked around at my daughter glued to the spot mouth opened and not saying anything,i needed a witness,this really old man was walking pass i stop him and asked him to look in the sky and i told him what i saw he looked at me then the sky and said to me he had never seen this before,he said he thought i was loony ,we all watched the UFO go behind some light cloud and when the cloud open 5 little UFOs spread out and disappeared,the old man turned to me and said i cannot tell my wife this,she is going to think i was drinking with that he left i rang my daughter who was going to work and told her i had no explanation of what that was....so i rang the Victorian UFO Hot-line and told the what i saw,but they never called back...would have like to know or had explanation what this was.With the tsunamis that you dreamt nothing would surprise me more look at the earthquakes around now a lot of them 7 and over and seems to be occurring at alarming rate,Do you know there is a film coming out this November called 2012..... http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/2012/ might help you to understand some of your dreams and realize your very special.
Best wishes
Chris....sugar:cup::original:

m1* 10-27-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugar (Post 181858)
I have many dreams like yours,do not be afraid as yours is a gift,you have these dreams to open other peoples eyes what is occurring now,many people are still asleep.I too dream t of both tsunamis with a window span of 2 days,latest dream was i had a mobile in one hand and cordless (land-line) in the other and both phones were dead,i look at the sky and saw the stars were twinkling as normal but the satellites were zooming around,when i woke up i understood my dream.....when the satellites start coming down we will lose all communication...might be a warning to go to higher ground.As for UFOs...well i think i saw one.towards Avalon Airport...my daughter called me to look outside as she was heading work.sunny day some clouds,not many,she told me she thought planes had collided as there was black smoke,so i grabbed my other daughter and went to have a look in a few moments i realized what i was looking at one plane like a triangle or a little rounded started zooming in and out of this cloud trailing black smoke behind it,it started to go up down really quick,disappear the reappear further across,by then i realize what i was seeing was not normal i looked around at my daughter glued to the spot mouth opened and not saying anything,i needed a witness,this really old man was walking pass i stop him and asked him to look in the sky and i told him what i saw he looked at me then the sky and said to me he had never seen this before,he said he thought i was loony ,we all watched the UFO go behind some light cloud and when the cloud open 5 little UFOs spread out and disappeared,the old man turned to me and said i cannot tell my wife this,she is going to think i was drinking with that he left i rang my daughter who was going to work and told her i had no explanation of what that was....so i rang the Victorian UFO Hot-line and told the what i saw,but they never called back...would have like to know or had explanation what this was.With the tsunamis that you dreamt nothing would surprise me more look at the earthquakes around now a lot of them 7 and over and seems to be occurring at alarming rate,Do you know there is a film coming out this November called 2012..... http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/2012/ might help you to understand some of your dreams and realize your very special.
Best wishes
Chris....sugar:cup::original:

Yeah I am aware of that movie. I will go and watch it. I do believe that Hollywood and various other film industries are given scripts to create movies about. I haven't yet decided wither it is for "desensitization" towards stuff that the clowns running this world either know is coming or will cause, or whether they're just trying to keep everyone in a state of panic. Nevertheless, I will go and watch it and glean from it what I can.

Regarding UFO's. I see them all the time. I spend a lot of time outside at night, staring up. I see things practically every night. However, I never bother calling anyone. I wouldn't waste my time. They're just other people.

Kinsuemei2 10-27-2009 01:56 PM

Dreams, I don’t like my dreams. I have conquered my fear of man; I have conquered my fear of death. But I have yet to conquer my dreams of death, every dream is the same, it is at night and the sky is so beautiful and we see something like a comet hit the city miles away, and nothing happened a lot of smoke and fire but that is all. Minuets pass and we turn on the TV to see what is happening, and the channels all switch off. Again I go outside on the balcony to view the site when a bright light blinds me and I see a mushroom cloud appear, and the oncoming blast wave that revels towards me I feel the heat on my face, then I usually wake up, I am not afraid, but I am very disturbed.

My guides tell me that this is a fear dream, and I believe that, I do believe that it is a reminder of my mortality, and that everything no matter how advanced will come to an end, but also most importantly to remember that, our perception of the end is just that, a jaded misguided perception, as that is simply another beginning, another opportunity to reincarnate and do something better, to grab hold of this life that is beautiful and precious and make something miraculous with it, we see ourselves as victims because we can die. I say we are not, we are privileged to experience a vision on life that is so pure, people wonder why some ET’s envy us because they will never experience the beauty of being a part of something so fleeting that it truly becomes part of a unique experience that cannot be recaptured.
My wife has dreams that involve my guides, it is her way of reaching out to them and they reach back, she has seen and met my guides, but she has problems retaining any information she is given she tends to zone off into their beautiful teardrop eyes, and I must admit if you have never looked into the eyes of one of these beings on mutual ground, it is a wonder to behold. So they give her information in her dreams, and thus she remembers a great deal more.

I have had dreams as a child of Egypt and it always featured Anubis, he was one of my fixations as a child because I dreamt about him at least three nights out seven. I would be ushered into a great hall and he was sat on a golden throne and he was bound in chains, he always spoke through telepathy and was telling me to free him, they brought in women and men who were dressed in the usual garb and then the door was shut as the massive stone door was sealed it went completely dark and I continued to hear the words “Release me” then I would wake up screaming and very scared, I was a kid of course this continued until my first contact in with my guides in 1993.

I have no idea what my dreams mean to me, but I do know who and what I am, and I embrace the future with the knowledge that simply having so many people aware is great.

Every passing second is a chance to turn it all around, knowing is not enough, you must apply!

Of course these are just dreams, but the contact, and the dream stopping is too coincidental for my liking. But I am also sure that many who frequent this forum have recurring dreams.I would like to add that I have never been abducted, all contact has been on mutual ground and once I understood what and who my guides were, they had and have full access, and any ventures with them was purely on a trust basis, and my guides have never shown hostility. But I am aware that hostility does exist within their race, just as it exists within our species.

m1* 10-27-2009 02:18 PM

Haven't I seen that post in another thread?

Moxie 10-27-2009 02:48 PM

Have you watched Patrick Geryl's video interview at Camelot? I mention this because he states that "no one believes him"...

I used to have a recurring dream as a child, that of tsunamis and after watching that interview, words came out my mouth that said "how could I have had any reference to tsunamis at that age?" when there were no movies then depicting them... hmmm I said to myself, good point! And, alas, I did not check his name at the recent poll on the validity of whistleblowers, I forgot to check his name was at the bottom, but he was very convincing to me about global catastrophy, pole shift.

Peace of mind 10-27-2009 04:15 PM

Very interesting, Hope you guys don’t mind me sharing, I think there might be some similarities.

With in the last 20 or so years there are only 2 dreams I can remember.

It was one of your typical average nice sunny days and I was standing in front of my house talking to friends. As we converse, an unusually loud horn like sound filled the air. When I looked up, I saw a Hugh black object in the sky descending towards us. As it got closer I could see this object was a black helmet about ¼ the size of the moon. In front of this descending helmet were 2 enormous black horse like creatures with flags mounted on them. The sound of this horn was constant and a bit deafening. When the object was about 2 miles above us the sky started darkening behind this UFO. This was not any form of shade but a horde of black armored knight looking beings descending behind this symbolic ufo. Trying to describe them…. I would say their resemblance was closer to shadows because of their speed and the way they were flickering as if they were holograms. These beings quickly flooded the land killing every being in site, it was sheer pandemonium. I wanted to run and hide but was paralyzed as if something was holding me in place. A few of these entities swarmed around me but left me alone, why? idk. I yelled for these things to stop, I pleaded for them to leave. One of these things came back to me and telepathically said “you just made it”…..that’s when I woke up. This dream seemed more like a vision because I remember distinctive details such as scents, touch and noises. It seemed so so real.

The other is a re-occurring dream about a war. I’m always with others hiding behind cover shooting strange weapons at the enemy. I never saw who or what the enemy looked like thou…

I don’t know what any of this means….just felt compel to share it in case it makes sense to someone else.

Peace

eleni 10-27-2009 05:02 PM

m1- you seem to be describing the *up coming* space wars that I have heard about ( Kerry mentioned this at LA conference).

The men in black sound like cyber soldiers to me.......

I'm hoping this is part of fourth density negative and those of us who want a peaceful planet can move on to fourth density positive.

m1- you might want to consider writing a book- you have so much to share/so many experiences.

I've been placed in *virtual reality destruction scenes* but always with a view from a ship looking down on the earth- seeing what is going on- mass tsunamis, quakes, etc; with a few exceptions (one underground facility with the wave) and one where the world was covered in ice- a grey on either side of me- I was in a formerly warm part of planet (Australia is where I thought I was) standing on a balcony of a condominium- the railings had been torn off and the building was also
tilted or looked that way when I looked up- anyhow I looked out and the ocean was now ice- water levels had risen and everything was covered in ice- all was ice- the aliens wanted me to bend down over the balcony and touch the ice which I did.

Can you try to get any dates as to when these will happen?

m1* 10-27-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 181920)
m1- you seem to be describing the *up coming* space wars that I have heard about ( Kerry mentioned this at LA conference).

The men in black sound like cyber soldiers to me.......

I'm hoping this is part of fourth density negative and those of us who want a peaceful planet can move on to fourth density positive.

m1- you might want to consider writing a book- you have so much to share/so many experiences.

I've been placed in *virtual reality destruction scenes* but always with a view from a ship looking down on the earth- seeing what is going on- mass tsunamis, quakes, etc;

Can you try to get any dates as to when these will happen?

See, this is what annoys me (not you, but..) I have no clue as to dates. I just don't. That is why I feel like everything I am seeing is useless. Some things I haven't told anyone for 10 years. I'm just telling people now. It's all because it;s just words. It's just me babbling. It's just another guy "typing stuff". I wish I could offer more, but I can't. I am very disappointed :(

I really am very frustrated..

eleni 10-27-2009 05:15 PM

Are they dreams or abductions? Ask yourself and what your first answer is may be the correct one (don't filter it/try to decipher whether it's a dream or not- just ask yourself).

m1* 10-27-2009 05:20 PM

I don't know.. It's hard..

I don't know what it is. It's not dreams.

Kinsuemei2 10-27-2009 06:22 PM

yes but i added to it lol not alot but alittle

burgundia 10-27-2009 08:49 PM

In one of the camelot interviews( though I do not remember which one) the guy who was interviewed talks about men in black, the encounter with them.

Kinsuemei2 10-27-2009 09:00 PM

Dan Burdish talks about Men in black, but many of us have had that sinister encounter with these guys, 99 percent of them are human

iainl140285 10-27-2009 09:15 PM

The Men In Black are HERE right now working overtime to make us ALL forget. :tongue2::naughty:

WE wont allow it :lightsabre:

777 The Great Work 10-27-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 182024)
In one of the camelot interviews( though I do not remember which one) the guy who was interviewed talks about men in black, the encounter with them.

THE SATURNALIAN BROTHERHOOD has been around since the Catholic church. Saturn is known as the black planet.
This brotherhood is known, as the men in Black.

Saturn is also known as El.This is where the term EL-it-e comes comes from. IT being 911 and L is time,because Saturn is the Lord of time,aka lord of the rings. There is an Occult xplanation for all of these deceptive ideas.
:original:

bellsisland 10-27-2009 09:26 PM

===THERE'S MORE:

There's a whole lot more I could type, but where do I stop? All of the above is a good gist of what I have seen (on a daily basis) for the last 33 years. Particularly the last 20.

However, because what I have dreamed has started happening - and I have seen things in the news and in the Internet that I have "already seen", I am becoming particularly concerned.

I honestly think it's 11:59:59 on this earth.[/QUOTE]

Hi M1.
I am glad you are here and able to put your dreams here for us to read. Empower yourself, you are strong and the messages you have received are welcome here.

Since you are plugged into the stream of light that can help us just marvel at it all. It is so magical and beautiful. Because you see these things you can help us now.

It is marvelous to be at this frequency. Just meditate and pray that you are always at the right place at the right time for the right people, persons, animals, aliens, animate and inanimate objects of art.

We will never give up. Thank you for sharing!

seeingterra 10-28-2009 01:39 AM

This was very interesting to read. Myself have seen 'concentration' camps in an asian country, and 'we' got killed off as flies on glue paper. Fast killers, soldier like in this case. On the plus side, the camp blew up, and I managed to escape (only after being killed 3 times and jumping bodies), ran towards some seaside city, old eastern style wharf, hiding on the lower level before entering a white marble room full of "nice" people who looked at me strangely. One hell of an action filled dream.
Some relevant details perhaps: Grass was green, sky was blue, little wind, quiet sea. Had the dream mid summer this year.

Just wanted to add it to see if it had any relevance to any you have had :)
And a book would be an idea ;)

Keep it up!

eleni 10-28-2009 02:52 AM

THE SATURNALIAN BROTHERHOOD has been around since the Catholic church. Saturn is known as the black planet.
This brotherhood is known, as the men in Black.

Saturn is also known as El.This is where the term EL-it-e comes comes from. IT being 911 and L is time,because Saturn is the Lord of time,aka lord of the rings. There is an Occult xplanation for all of these deceptive ideas.

_______

They give their children occult names too- take a look at mine- If I told anyone my middle or last name- you would have a field day it literally translates to Light King of Saturn- they start with ritual young because they hope you will remain part of their order- if one defects- they make your life miserable or at least try to.

m1* 10-28-2009 03:11 AM

I just want to point out that the guys dressed in black that I mentioned above are not "men in black". I know what "men in black are". I've heard about them many times, there is a lot of talk about them on the Internet. What I am referring to are killers, in military type dress. ie: Helmet, face mask, GUN, boots, etc.. I just wanted to point that out because there were many responses talking about "men in black" and I think there might have been a confusion. I have never had any dreams about the "stereotypical" men in black.

eleni 10-28-2009 03:29 AM

m1- can you pin a nationality to them? If you had to take a guess- I know you mentioned they are super strong etc; which is why I think they are cyber soldiers......but then when I mentioned Nazi you resonated with that idea as well......

Nazi cyber soldiers- welcome to the Fourth Reich everyone. Super soldier program based on Nazi technology (or alien and the Nazi's have been on cahoots with them since day one)........

m1* 10-28-2009 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 182137)
m1- can you pin a nationality to them? If you had to take a guess- I know you mentioned they are super strong etc; which is why I think they are cyber soldiers......but then when I mentioned Nazi you resonated with that idea as well......

Nazi cyber soldiers- welcome to the Fourth Reich everyone. Super soldier program based on Nazi technology (or alien and the Nazi's have been on cahoots with them since day one)........

I have no idea what nationality they are. If I had to "guess", I'd say that they have no nationality. However, if you wanted to say that they are 4th Reich, that would be a good a description as any. However, I must say I can't say that for sure. All I know is that they are not regular military. They had an "I am boss of you - you little WORM", and and "I HATE YOU" feel about them, which literally radiated from them. I don't think they'd accept an invitation for a BBQ on the weekend.

TheObserver 10-28-2009 04:08 AM

That's the basic problem in a nutshell, people/entities with a 'superiority complex'.

firefly 10-28-2009 10:48 AM

Hello m1, thank you so much for sharing all of this with us, I too have seen UFO's and had dreams of huge movements of water covering the land ,so all of my life I have felt the need to live somewhere high. As for your visions I believe you are seeing the not too distant future. Don't be afraid our Creator Father will not let them win. We must have faith and love for our fellowman as Christ explained even the love for our enemies. You see if we love them even those who are here to kill us. They will just loose their power if we project love.

As I live not far from you m1, perhaps we could get together.

love and friendship
firefly

m1* 10-28-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moxie (Post 181888)
Have you watched Patrick Geryl's video interview at Camelot? I mention this because he states that "no one believes him"...

I was just clicking through Project Camelot videos and I saw his name. I remembered that you mentioned him, so I will watch that video now.