Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Health / Alternative Medicine (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Pleasures of Life (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19426)

CÚline 01-21-2010 03:03 PM

Pleasures of Life
 
As i sit here this morning, in the back of my flower shop, i am enjoying a simple yet exquisite pleasure from Mother earth...

Fresh Strawberries with wild flower honey...

MMMmmmm

it is..titillating....my senses come alive as the sweet and tart (out of season berries are like that) mix in my mouth...i hesitate to swallow..so i can engage the taste again...

MMMmmm


Pleasure..surround yourself with it...it is a healthy thing to do


http://photos.travellerspoint.com/205044/IMG_2616.jpg

viking 01-21-2010 03:06 PM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 
Yumpy...can I have some...:original:

viking

CÚline 01-21-2010 03:44 PM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by viking (Post 226106)
Yumpy...can I have some...:original:

viking

*celine serves you up a bowl!*

Tango 01-21-2010 08:00 PM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 
Celine,

SEE, NOW YOU DID IT... Oh, I'm a fruit lover... Honey and Cinnamon lover too

It's raining here in Arizona... Second day of it... It must be down to 55 F degree's...

I even turned on the heat... [Rare in deed...] Now... I've GOT to go out in it

I'm out of Strawberries... N' you've done it to me, my sweet Celine....

You terrible, terrible, lady.... You showed ME a picture toooo... That's what

pushed me over the edge.... You and Me girl.... I'll be right back. MMMmmmm.

Trooly, a Wink on this one,


Tango




Quote:

Originally Posted by CÚline (Post 226103)
As i sit here this morning, in the back of my flower shop, i am enjoying a simple yet exquisite pleasure from Mother earth...

Fresh Strawberries with wild flower honey...

MMMmmmm

it is..titillating....my senses come alive as the sweet and tart (out of season berries are like that) mix in my mouth...i hesitate to swallow..so i can engage the taste again...

MMMmmm


Pleasure..surround yourself with it...it is a healthy thing to do


http://photos.travellerspoint.com/205044/IMG_2616.jpg


CÚline 01-21-2010 08:24 PM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 
Bonne appetit cheri.

Fredkc 01-21-2010 08:46 PM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 
http://fredsitelive.com/images/Avatars2/TFR1EDD.png

Tango 01-21-2010 09:37 PM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 
You, wicked, wicked, woman..... MMMmmmmm... This is Heavenly....

I hope your Next Idea tastes THIS goood....

Richards a Lucky man... Did you bring him some...

Trooly,


Tango


Quote:

Originally Posted by CÚline (Post 226291)
Bonne appetit cheri.


CÚline 01-21-2010 10:04 PM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 
Yes i did save him some...and now there is key lime pie waiting for him at the end of his day.

beren 01-22-2010 12:20 AM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CÚline (Post 226355)
Yes i did save him some...and now there is key lime pie waiting for him at the end of his day.


Love is in the air...:lol3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

GaiaLove 01-22-2010 03:53 AM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beren (Post 226474)
Love is in the air...:lol3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo


for almost a quarter century... ;)

beren 01-22-2010 09:17 PM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GaiaLove (Post 226573)
for almost a quarter century... ;)

That`s beautiful!

:cheers:

You`re examples of the good values. May you both have maaaaany happy days !

Fredkc 01-22-2010 10:46 PM

Re: Pleasures of Life
 


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon