Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Red Letter Church (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13495)

orthodoxymoron 04-26-2009 03:26 AM

Red Letter Church

Hello! My name is Deep Thought.

Welcome to the Red Letter Church! Actually, welcome to RedLetterChruch.net. This website consists of 76 posts in the Spirit of ‘76, and in the Spirit of Jesus Christ. The truth will set you free! It's primarily about the Teachings of Jesus Christ. It’s secondarily about the Constitution of the United States.

http://redletterchurch.net/ contains some ideas which I tend to gravitate toward. It's quite different than anything else I have encountered. Take it or leave it. It may be one more piece of a very complex and confusing puzzle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-Letter_Christian

The goal is Responsible Freedom attained through a Minimalist Church and State! The historical foundation is the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus, dating back 2,000 years, and the Constitution of the United States, dating back over 200 years. In principle and concept, they are two sides of the same free coin. This is sound-money, if you will! Constitutional Responsible Freedom is the coin of the realm!

OK, I admit it, I’m a Red Letter Christian. Campolo made me do it! Just kidding! But Tony used the term Red Letter Christian before I did! A Red Letter Christian is a follower of Jesus, who strives to believe and do what Jesus told us to believe and do. We believe that in a red letter edition of the Holy Bible, that the words which are printed in red, are the first and last word in any Bible study. They are supremely important!

I have resisted the temptation to over-edit the words which I typed onto my website…day after day…for nearly three months. I wanted this manuscript to read like a disjointed brainstorm…because that’s what it really is! Actually…I’m just lazy! You will quickly notice that I place exclamation marks at the end of many sentences! I have tried to make each sentence worthy of the Exclamation Mark Award (EMA)! I have been criticized for writing this way! I have been told to use periods! I have been told that I cannot be taken seriously because of this style of writing! Well guess what? That’s the period…I mean…the point! I don’t want to be taken seriously!

It’s sort of like David Letterman wearing white socks with not quite long enough pants every night on national television! There is way too much seriousness in life in general, and Churchianity in particular! This manner of writing is designed to shower readers with mental ice-water! It’s supposed to wake them up! Let my sub-prime style of writing, incorporating excessive exhibitions of exclamation marks be my trademark! Forget the Mark of the Beast…it’s the Mark of the Exclamation that you’d better fear! (!!!) Is worse than (666)! Exclamation Critics beware! You are marked!

Unfortunately…some people can’t see the truth for the exclamation marks!!! Therefore, with great sadness and deep regret, I have been forced to removed some of the exclamation marks. The Devil made me do it! I have been told that this style makes it appear that I’m ranting and raving! Well I am! I’ve read books by John Shelby Spong, and as a result, I suffer from Spong-in-rare-form Encephalopathy, or for those of you from Rio Linda…Mad Christian Disease! I’m mad at Hell! I’ve had enough! And I’m not going to take this any more! And neither should you! PERIOD.

All-righty then…where was I? I guess I’m trying to imitate Martin Luther’s posting of his 95 Theses on the door of the castle church of Wittenburg, protesting the sale of indulgences (Salvation4Sale) and other evidences of corruption (Righteousness by Ritural)! But did Martin Luther use the Teachings of Jesus to make his case? Did he promote Everything4Nothing? Check it out. I am posting my 76 Theses in the Spirit of ‘76, on the internet, protesting the rejection of the Teachings of Christ by the church of Christ for 2,000 years. It is my Declaration of Independence from Churchianity!

You can have truth or rest…but not both! I promote Salvation by Responsibility, Righteousness by Righteousness, and Something4Something! Do I think that I’ve found the ultimate truth? Well…um...I…OK! I admit it! I don't have everything all figured out! Don't look at me! I didn't set this thing up! I don't have the answer! I'm not even sure what the question is! Could someone please repeat the question? Don't trust in what I write! I don't even trust myself! Think for yourself! Do your own research! And don't forget to pray! "Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."--1 Corinthians 13:12 New International Version (NIV).

I think that I’ve located a neglected directional sign…not a destination resort of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. So help me, God, to find the truth! If you think you “have” the truth…you probably don’t! It’s only by relentlessly pursuing the truth that you get a glimpse of it now and then! And you have to make sure that it is not a chimera or a mirage! I must confess that I think I’m probably deluded! Come to think of it…I think we’re all deluded! We just have conflicting delusions!

Allow me to apologize in advance for offending or hurting anyone. I mean no harm. Really! I am using a unique, almost irreverent approach, which may come as a shock at times! Religion can be a source of unbelievable conflict! I am basically brainstorming…and pretending, at least, that I have a completely supportive and understanding audience! I really, really like my fantasy-land! They say that to undo, you have to over-do! I do believe I overdid it this time! I’m ready to fire myself! Actually, I’m really a smart asterisk!

We don't have church buildings and we don't ask for money. Jesus didn't either! Contribute to your favorite charitable organizations, including your local church. Follow the money!

But first, get plenty of exercise in nature, plenty of rest, and plenty of prayer! Without doing these things, everything else is mostly a waste of time and energy! If you never go outside and smell the roses, never go running, walking or hiking, don’t get enough sleep, and think that you don’t need to pray…well think again! This is not optional! It is essential! Please do not skip over this paragraph!

Meet me here tomorrow! Same Time. Same Cyber-Space. The truth is in here! Follow the truth! And make sure that you are not being followed…especially by Silas!

orthodoxymoron 04-27-2009 04:56 AM

Re: Red Letter Church

No comment? I must be from a different planet...in a different universe! Perhaps I should do market research...give people what they want...tell them what they want to hear...for a price. Problem! :mad3: Reaction! :mfr_omg: Financial Solution! :original: But then I would become the dragon I am presently fighting.:sneaky2::lightsabre:

no caste 04-27-2009 05:35 AM

Not so quick, orthodoxymoron! I read it. It made sense. I just didn't get what 'red letter' meant, i.e. is it a letter (to mail), a letter in the alphabet...

I AM easily confused. :thumb_yello:

About UFO Jesus, I wonder actually about connections to the Leonid meteor showers and comet Tempel-Tuttle, because:

"The orbit of 55P/Tempel-Tuttle intersects that of Earth near exactly, hence streams of material ejected from the comet during perihelion passes do not have to spread out over time to encounter Earth. This coincidence means that streams from the comet are still dense when they encounter Earth, resulting in the *33 year cycle* of Leonid meteor storms."

AND-

"The Leonids get their name from the location of their radiant in the constellation Leo: the meteors appear to stream from that point in the sky."

Remember that old Kris Kristofferson song, Jesus Was a Capricorn? No, Jesus was a Leo (Aug 19-21ish), according to scholarship. Also, JesterTerrestrial posted a very cool pic on his Able to Love thread, which I'm going to put here for you too (that whole page is amazing):

UFO/ Consciousness Jesus!

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...on_MED_exp.jpg

just random thoughts
peace

Unified Serenity 04-27-2009 07:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by no caste (Post 132567)
Remember that old Kris Kristofferson song, Jesus Was a Capricorn? No, Jesus was a Leo (Aug 19-21ish), according to scholarship.

just random thoughts
peace

This is not about the Red church, but when Jesus was born. I will go look at that other link regarding the church.

I couldn't resist putting my two cents in here:

Jesus was born on September 11, 3 b.c.e on Tishri 1 the Feast of Trumpets which heralded the new year and first day of government or his Kingship.

It can be determined by finding out when Zachariah was doing his priestly duties in the temple. It was the "course of Abia" Luke 1:5-8. Elizabeth got pregnant then and 6 months later, Mary got pregnant. Thus 9 months later Jesus was born. The spiritual symbolism is quite interesting. We are also given a huge clue in Revelation 12:1–5. I've provided a link below for those interested in the scholarship and spiritual blessing it offers.

When I was involved in Messianic Judaism years ago, it was interesting to learn how fervently the observant Jewish community took Rosh Hashanah and would pray to God, repent of their sins, ask forgiveness of their fellow man and recite "The book is closing, the book is closing" in preparation for the book of life closing and needing to have their names in it in case they died that year. They believed to not have their name inscribed would mean separation from God forever. We also know that Mary took Jesus to the Temple to be dedicated shortly after his birth believed to be on Yom Kippur.

For a truly amazing and spiritually uplifting read, please go to:

This link leaves no doubt when Jesus was born, and to the deeper student the significance of that date, which interestingly has been perverted into a day of war by the Illuminati.

orthodoxymoron 04-27-2009 04:29 PM

Red Letter refers to the words of Jesus(or attributed to Jesus) which are printed in red in a red-letter edition of the Bible. It's sort of an oxymoron to refer to a Red Letter Church because Jesus didn't tell people to go to church. In fact, he told them to pray privately. Christ didn't raise money and build great churches in his honor. He taught mostly in nature...but he did teach also in the Jewish temple.

Regarding Messianic Judaism...I attended a Christian/Jewish Sader(spelling?). It was fascinating. Also, I attended a Christian class which was also attended by a close relative of a famous Hollywood director. The Ebionites are an interesting Jewish group who like Jesus...but don't like Paul! I listen to a UFO researcher named Sherry Shriner(not an endorsement) who likes Jesus...but not Paul.

I am a very, very conflicted person regarding religion, spirituality, ufos, aliens, politics, etc. I'm sincere...but easily confused. I currently am down on just about everything in the Bible except for the words of Jesus(or words attributed to Jesus). And there are some trouble spots regarding his words.

The date information was fascinating. I don't get caught up too much in symbology and numbers games. The principles and concepts contained in clear texts are enough to keep me busy. I worry that the Bible can often make things worse when people endlessly argue about this and that...and end up being very un-Christlike.

I guess I long for a secular/spiritual society where people don't go to church...yet are highly ethical and spiritual...in a down to earth and practical manner. I'm very interested in all of the material presented in Avalon and Camelot...yet I'm not really into a lot of the new age stuff. I remember attending a Whole Life Expo...while I was still attending two different Christian churches! I talked to Dr. Timothy Leary about Jesus! What a trip! Someone stood up in the middle of his lecture...and yelled 'Turn or Burn, Tim!! I talked to an actor's son about the possibility of doing a proper Jesus movie...complete with the latest special effects. He just smiled. That was before Mel Gibson gave it a bloody go...so to speak! I saw advantages and disadvantages in the various approaches at the churches and expos. It's a real smorgassboard out there!

At this point I'm almost making a religion out of the U.S. Constitution...because the principle of responsible freedom is central to both the words of Christ and the Constitution. I want to go completely modern...yet not throw out the baby with the bathwater. If things get too complicated...the battle for a better world will be lost. The Constitution is very short and to the point...and inspiration can be breathed into it from a variety of philosophical, theological, and spiritual sources. I want to be as inclusive as possible...yet highly principled. The words of Christ are about setting people free. I often think that Christ was fully aware of the reptilian stuff(or equivalent)...and presented that which was essential for people to be freed from the reptilian theocracy which enslaved(and enslaves?) them.

The painting was very cool! But I just had a chilling thought. Some say that the PTB are planning a staged second coming of Christ. They have very, very advanced holographic technology...and who knows what else? We may really get jerked around in the next few years. Be careful! Sometimes I think that the imagination is the most useful spiritual tool. The painting is imaginary...yet one can gain a lot from meditating or praying while looking at it. I am tending to think that we need to contact the vast spirituality within us...rather than praying to an external god. This is not an arrogant view. This is not self-exaltation...because this is something available to everyone...not just someone who is chosen or special. I think the words of Christ are helpful to get us to this point. If the reps(in spiritual form) are all around us...then when we channel or pray to something outside of ourselves...might we really be contacting reptilian entities? I tend to think it's us vs them...so we may need to be very, very careful in this area. I fear that many religious services...really honor Satan...without the people realizing that this is what they are doing. This is something which is very subtle...but I think Satan is in both the God and the Satanism business. He(she) may have a monopoly on monotheism! Both sides of wars get financed by the same demonic international financiers...so why is it far-fetched to think that Satan 'finances' both sides...and plays the part of both God and Satan? This may be blasphemous talk to many...but take a very close look at the Old Testament God...and the God of Revelation. Is this a Christ-like God? I think not.

I'm angry that all religions...including Christianity...do not follow the words of Christ. I think there may be a supernatural reason for this. If there are reptilians...and the words of Christ were designed to free us from reptilian imprisonment and enslavement...then the reps would really try to keep everyone away from the teachings of Jesus.

I was going to take a break...yet here I am.

Unified Serenity 04-27-2009 06:05 PM

Hi Orthodoxymoron,

Yes, here you are, laughing and smiling at the energy you put into that last statement. We can't seem to help ourselves from reading and sharing can we? I have some of the same issues that you have shared regarding religion, the bible and most definately Pauline scripture.

I think Paul was a plant to subvert the teachings of Christ. I do not like his energy nor his teachings that are so judgmental and misogynistic. As for the God of the OT vs. the God presented in the NT, I have some of the same issues.

What I can say is B R E A T H deep inhale to the count of 4, and hold it for the count of 7 and exhale fully to the count of 8. Do this 4 to 8 times whenever you feel stressed or overloaded, and you will resent your parasympathetic system. You will feel rebalanced, and your body, mind, and spirit will thank you for it!

Many hugs, and just walk in love.

Rest and peace

no caste 04-27-2009 06:15 PM

orthodoxymoron - It's interesting what you say about Jesus, Paul, Ebionites and Sherry Shriner. I aim to keep my antennae up about that one. I'm also with you on the necessity of freedom being partnered with responsibility - a hard slog actually, which I think we're hard-wired to discern.

As for Jesus coming, yes, I think it's a trick too. It would be a grand justification for swine flu, wars gone sour, ... The birthday is a date range, I know, but I like to think of Jesus as a Leo, though September is also a contending time period. Consciousness is a different thing, for me.

The story is mixed up, a lot of power politics, acquisition of wealth and free/forced labour (aka slavery) at play in the Bible. Thanks, Rome.

orthodoxymoron 04-27-2009 07:31 PM

Quote: I have some of the same issues that you have shared regarding religion, the bible and most definately Pauline scripture. I think Paul was a plant to subvert the teachings of Christ. I do not like his energy nor his teachings that are so judgmental and misogynistic. As for the God of the OT vs. the God presented in the NT, I have some of the same issues.

Response: In the Great Commission...Jesus tells his followers to teach what he taught. Paul...or everyone else in the New Testament...or even most everyone else in 2,000 years of Christian history...failed to do this. The Roman Catholic Church was not based upon the Teachings of Jesus. The Protestant Reformation was not based upon the Teachings of Jesus. Most Christian sermons are not based upon the Teachings of Jesus. Paul is most often the last word regarding Jesus...rather than Jesus being the last word regarding Jesus. The Babylonian, Egyptian, Jewish, Roman, (Reptilian?) Theocracy could not tolerate the Teachings of Jesus...so it made Jesus into a hood ornament...a crucifix nailed to a wall. Paul was an accessory in accomplishing this. In a sense...Jesus was like JFK...they both opposed the Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy...and were murdered. If this is an extreme view...and an error...please let me know...and explain why.

I just want to say that I'm guilty of what I am lamenting. Even now...I have a hard time sitting down for an extended period of time...and studying the Teachings of Jesus. If I had been one of the key historical Christians...including a Pope...I probably would have done some of the same things they did. In a previous life...perhaps I did. My intention is not to single out people or organizations...it is to point out a glaring historical and contemporary problem. I just think the human race has been massively screwed with. I think the human race is still being massively screwed with...and that the so called New World Order is ultimately malevolently non-human. I could be very wrong...but this is what I currently believe. I'm open to reevaluation.

RedeZra 04-28-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron (Post 132732)
... In a sense...Jesus was like JFK...they both opposed the Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy...and were murdered....

The Nativity Story is a Story of Nobility

Divinity descends as a translucent blue sphere
And enters the womb of Mary the Immaculate

God the Son teaches Man right from wrong
Heals the wounded Converts the sinners

The Crucifixion is a noble example of the superiority of High Ideals
Over bodily comfort pleasure and existence

God the Son rises and returns to His Righteous Kingdom

orthodoxymoron 04-28-2009 04:29 AM

What did Jesus say about these aspects of his life?

orthodoxymoron 05-07-2009 03:17 PM

What do you think about this link? http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87713747&hl=en. Especially as it relates to biblical history. Is this material accurate...or is it largely fictional? I really liked listening to it...but I don't know if it's true. There are 3 other parts if you like this sort of thing.

no caste 05-07-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedeZra (Post 132851)
The Nativity Story is a Story of Nobility

Divinity descends as a translucent blue sphere
And enters the womb of Mary the Immaculate

God the Son teaches Man right from wrong
Heals the wounded Converts the sinners

The Crucifixion is a noble example of the superiority of High Ideals
Over bodily comfort pleasure and existence

God the Son rises and returns to His Righteous Kingdom

No, it's not. It's a story of spirit, love, hope - most babies are born in this womb.

A womb with a view! :mfr_lol:

orthdoxymoron - I came across an economist/ author via this article: "Jesus on Property Rights and Resource Preservation," (Robert Higgs). His most recent book has an interesting title, too.

http://www.amazon.com/Neither-Libert...9/lewrockwell/

# Against Leviathan: Government Power and a Free Society (2004)
# Resurgence of the Warfare State: The Crisis Since 9/11 (2005)
# Depression, War and Cold War: Studies in Political Economy (2006)
# Politická ekonomie strachu ("The Political Economy of Fear") (Czech language; 2006)
# Neither Liberty Nor Safety: Fear, Ideology, and the Growth of Government (2007)

Higgs's 10 September 2008 article, "Ticking Time Bomb Explodes, Public Is Shocked," stated that

"[t]he failure of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, setting in motion the biggest government bailout/takeover in U.S. history, brings a grim sense of fulfillment to competent economists.... Our political economy is rife with such catastrophes in waiting, yet the public always seems startled, and outraged, when the day of reckoning can no longer be deferred, and another apartment collapses in the state’s Hotel of Impossible Promises, loading onto the taxpayers more visibly the burden of sheltering the previous occupants.... Call it democracy in action or utterly corrupt governance; they are the same thing."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Higgs

RedeZra 05-07-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no caste (Post 135489)
No, it's not. It's a story of spirit, love, hope - most babies are born in this womb.

Nobility means the quality or state of being noble in character quality or rank
Spirit love hope righteousness are all noble qualities

Mary Josef Jesus are all noble people
The Immaculate Conception of Mother Mary is a noble happening
Jesus Life Message Death and Resurrection is the essence of nobility
Nobility inspires us to raise to its standard

Virgin Birth is not a normal conception but a noble conception

orthodoxymoron 05-07-2009 09:24 PM

Are the actual words of Jesus viewed with the same reverence which the stories and theologies about him are bestowed with? What did Jesus say about himself?

Thank-you for the links. I liked what Robert Higgs had to say. Especially this:

'It follows directly that up to this point the continued prosecution of the war has served the leaders´ interests. They may say they are trying to end the war. They may have secured their election or reelection, as many of the Democrats now serving in Congress have, by promising to do whatever they can to end the war. Yet the truth is that they´ve sold the public a bill of goods. When the leaders have considered all the personal consequences they expect to follow from acting to end the war, they have concluded that, all things being considered, doing so does not serve their interest, and therefore they have refrained from doing so.'

Here is a link to Tony Campolo for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uasjRvevFFo.

RedeZra 05-08-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron (Post 135540)
Are the actual words of Jesus viewed with the same reverence which the stories and theologies about him are bestowed with? What did Jesus say about himself?

lol easy He says He is the Son of God

orthodoxymoron 05-08-2009 05:36 AM

Quote: About UFO Jesus, I wonder actually about connections to the Leonid meteor showers and comet Tempel-Tuttle, because: "The orbit of 55P/Tempel-Tuttle intersects that of Earth near exactly, hence streams of material ejected from the comet during perihelion passes do not have to spread out over time to encounter Earth. This coincidence means that streams from the comet are still dense when they encounter Earth, resulting in the *33 year cycle* of Leonid meteor storms."

Response: I dunno. Does the Leonid meteor shower have an occult or Masonic significance because it occurs every 33 years? When it occurred in 1833...some people(the Millerites) thought that it was a sign of the times...signalling the second coming of Christ...and the end of the world. Think about it...33 year cycle...1833...33rd degree Masons, 33 degrees latitude, 33 degrees longitude, at 18:33, etc.

no caste 05-08-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron (Post 135540)

Here's one exegesis I found:

"Let us begin by asking: How many sons does the Bible tell us that God Almighty has?

1. Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.

1. Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.

1. Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9 (who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).

1. Adam is the son of God "Adam, which was the son of God." Luke 3:38.

1. Common people (you and me) are the sons of God: "Ye are the children of the LORD your God" Deuteronomy 14:1. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God" Romans 8:14. "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:" John 1:12. "That ye may ...

"What was he trying to tell us by constantly repeating and emphasizing to us throughout the New Testament "I am a human being," "I am a human being," "I am a human being"?. What had he foreseen? Think about it!.

"Do Christians emphasize this aspect of Jesus? The New Testament Greek word translated as "son" are "pias" and "paida" which mean "servant," or "son in the sense of servant." These are translated to "son" in reference to Jesus and "servant" in reference to all others in some translations of the Bible (see below). As we are beginning to see, one of the most fundamental reasons why Jesus (pbuh) is considered God is due to extensive mistranslation. We shall see more and more examples of this throughout this book.

"Islam teaches that Jesus (pbuh) was a human being, not a god. Jesus (pbuh) continually emphasized this to his followers throughout his mission. The Gospel of Barnabas also affirms this fact."
http://wings.buffalo.edu/sa/muslim/l...ch1.2.3.2.html

Back to UFO Jesus, it was just a thought for me. I'm not into occult or Masonic interpretations. We'd have to ask 777 - I read in one of his posts lately that humans have *33 vertebrae*. I continue to consider the Leonid thing though - something about it... has a mysterious attraction. So, I'm just exploring its astronomical possibilities, in the sense that maybe we humans rationalize celestial events and transmute them into religion, myth, belief systems.

That said, I do believe Jesus walked the Earth, was a super ethicist, street fighter (the temple!), was strung up like many others who historically kick imperialists' a*s. Is love revolutionary?

orthodoxymoron 05-08-2009 07:07 AM

Check this out:

1. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/rellis.htm
2. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/rellis2.htm

This is Ralph Ellis...author of 'Jesus: The Last Pharoah'. I don't know if this is true or not...but it would not destroy my positive spirituality if it was true. It would make Jesus and the Bible even more interesting. Please watch the whole interview. It is unique. Then...tell me what you think...what you really, really think.

orthodoxymoron 05-22-2009 09:26 PM

What do you think about the following?

There are some really crazy conspiracy theories out there! There are also some really crazy little green-men theories out there! The theories are out there! Follow the tin-foil hats! The following is a vast no-wing conspiracy theory…and does not reflect the even crazier conspiracy theories of the author…

Was Jesus an extraterrestrial? He came down from Heaven, didn't He? Is this true for all of us? When He ascended into Heaven…was He beamed up into the Father-Ship…into the Most Holy Place of a Heavenly Sanctuary? Do you believe in UFO's? Have you ever seen one? I never have, but I have spoken with people who have. They seemed to be very credible. I met an astronaut who walked on the moon. We talked about life after death…of all things! It was out of this body…I mean out of this world! Some people don't believe in God. They believe in extraterrestrials from outer-space! Are God and Satan ET‘s? What if Satan is a little green woman? If we made contact, would it be a close encounter of the worst kind?

If a UFO shows up...how do you know if it's good or evil? Are there good and evil ET's? Did aliens supervise the construction of the Pyramids in ancient Egypt? Are we prisoners or slaves of aliens? Were Moses and Jesus…rebel Pharaohs...determined to set us free? Did Moses have a long term plan of salvation from alien oppression…which included writing the Torah and the Teachings of Jesus? Is the God of the Old Testament a bad ET…and the God of the New Testament a good ET?

Did the Nazis build and fly UFO's? Did U.S. scientists help Nazi scientists build UFO's at Area 51? Do humans travel to other planets in UFO’s? Do Presidents make treaties with, and take orders from…aliens? Do we have joint alien-human bases on the moon…dating back to the 50‘s? Are nuclear weapons intended for aliens rather than humans? Did a future President order a limo driver to shoot a President with a pellet gun to keep him from revealing our involvement with aliens? Did a future President refuse the request of a President for classified information regarding the extent of our involvement with aliens? Did ET phone Rome…and then call 911? Were hijackings superimposed onto military exercises…and then the whole operation hijacked by someone or something else? Don't ask me...this is an alien subject and I'm not a rocket scientist or a ufologist! I’m not even a botanist or a herpetologist! I’m just living in my own little…Dreamland…

This subject is a real minefield and crop-circle field, and frankly I don't know much about UFO‘s and ET‘s. I'm not sure I want to know too much! If I knew too much...black helicopters would undoubtedly appear over my house! Men in Black would knock on my door! I’m already more nervous than Don Knotts! I’m already paranoid…but then they really would be out to get me! I once spoke with a UFO researcher who said privately that she sometimes wished that she had never researched UFO's! Researchers beware! Stay out of space! Especially the Moon and Mars! I spoke with a very beautiful woman who was instructed by Warner Von Braun to devote her life to keeping nuclear weapons out of space. I’m standing there talking to a gorgeous woman about nuclear war? What a dork I was! Are we involved in a real Star Wars? The Empire might strike back! Perhaps we could convince the Empire to strike Bach…instead of that silly five-note tune! Perhaps they have come to save______________________________________________ _________________________

______THIS HATE SPEECH WILL BE SILENCED BY THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON IN 5 SECONDS…4...3...2...1_____

__________________________________________________ _________________________

LOG OFF……END SURVEILLANCE __________________________________________________ ___

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED……THE_________________________________ ____________________

HOMELAND HAS BEEN SECURED___________________________________________ ___________

OMNIPOTENT HIGHNESS KRLLL __________________________________________________ ____

HAS SOVERIEGN CONTROL OF US________________________________________________ ____

MJ12 - 666 - EYES ONLY - NOT FOR PUBLIC ___________________________________________

VIEWING-S4 DEBRIEFINGS COMMENCING _______________________________________________

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

RedeZra 05-23-2009 11:41 AM

A scheme is not a vision - L.Cohen

The western world scheme
is to destroy Jesus Legacy
to confuse ridicule make fun of Him
so Man will not so easily believe in His Divinity
and thereby not trust His Name to help guide and protect

from Lucifer his demons and his henchmen in the world
who live and love the self the ego the money the power the sex the violence the blood and the gore
who will make us like them and if not eliminate us

Because of Gods mercy for Man
His Son on a Divine mission
to Save Man by His Death
to confer Faith by His Resurrection

Divinity innocent and selfless like a lamb
to be tortured ridiculed beaten and crucified
to be sacrificed for Mans Soul
so that whoever put their trust in His Almighty Name
shall automatically be saved from the clutches of evil

Lip service will not do

orthodoxymoron 05-24-2009 03:07 AM

Thank-you for your thoughts no caste and RedeZra. I just want people to think about this subject...regardless of what conclusions they arrive at.
We are all different...thank God.

What I am very worried about is the destruction and subversion of the U.S. Constitution and the Teachings of Jesus. These words are designed to set us free...and keep us free...yet they are under attack by the very people who benefit from them. They know not what they do.

RedeZra 05-24-2009 06:42 PM

These are testing times

to seperate the sheep from the goat

orthodoxymoron 05-25-2009 12:29 AM

These are confusing times. They are emotionally and spiritually draining times. People don't know which way to jump. Many people are jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. Things are heating up. Knowledge increases. People run to and fro. It's the quickening. Fasten your seatbelts.

orthodoxymoron 12-22-2009 05:01 AM

Here is a contrarian Christian perspective in this Christmas season. (Content Removed - Not by Me)

:original:Namaste:original:

orthodoxymoron 01-29-2010 07:47 AM

The church's one foundation 'tis Jesus Christ her Lord! Are the teachings of Jesus first and foremost in your church? If not, why not? Who's church is it, anyway? Are most, if not all, sermons preached from the words of Christ? If not, why not?

:original:Namaste:original: