Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   'Mr X', the UFO archivist (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Welcome Mr X (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1467)

Administrator 09-11-2008 11:20 PM

Welcome Mr X

A warm welcome to Mr X

For information on Mr X and Project Camelot interviews, please check this link out:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/mr_x.html

Regards

GateKeeper
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

rustanddust 09-11-2008 11:41 PM

Re: Welcome Mr X

hi and welcome! :biggrin2:

Kate 09-11-2008 11:49 PM

:welcomeani: :welcomeani: :mfr_omg:

SO VERY PLEASED TO SEE YOU HERE! This forum just improves by the minute !! :thumb_yello:

looking forward to your participation in this forum!

live laugh love learn

firehorse

Cookie 09-11-2008 11:49 PM

Greetings to you, Mr. X,

I'm looking forward to communicating with you.

Peace ...OpenEyes

Peace4Gaia 09-11-2008 11:50 PM

:welcomeani: Mr X

Thank you for joining us!! :cheerful_h4h:

Peace
:flowers2:

Bill Ryan 09-11-2008 11:52 PM

I spoke with 'Mr X' on the phone a couple of hours ago and he'll be delighted to contribute here. He sends his regards to you all. He told us he checks the Camelot site every day for updates and news and is very pleased that Avalon has been launched.

He's very busy and also traveling just now, but he'll post here when he can in answer to members' various questions. He played an important inspirational role in the founding of Camelot in 2006 and has since become a personal friend. His whistleblower testimony is solid, reliable, and important.

He will also do an audio 'update' interview with us, this time with no audio filters: we've not scheduled this, but it's likely to be in the next couple of weeks. Kudos to him for his courage in coming forward and taking his stand.

THE eXchanger 09-12-2008 03:47 AM

Mr X...
:welcomeani:

looking forward to eXchanging with you

brightest blessings

susan
The eXchanger

Avid 09-12-2008 10:11 AM

Welcome Mr X - thank you for coming forward, and may your angels watch over you always :welcomeani:

Antaletriangle 09-12-2008 02:26 PM

Many welcomes and tribulations Mr. X!

mikey 09-12-2008 02:33 PM

Hi and greetings Mr X...ur testimony was very interesting and am looking forward to the audio update...

Hope u feel welcome here...

theres is no path to peace...peace is the path

bananaman

Steve-O 09-12-2008 04:43 PM

Greetings and salutations to you Mr X,

Your insightful conversion you had with the camelot team was truly and
eye opener for me as it was the 2nd video i watched in regards to this matter, thank you for coming foward and for the infomation..

llogun 09-12-2008 07:30 PM

Welcome mr x nice to have you on board:thumb_yello::trumpet:

JSErwine 09-13-2008 12:58 AM

This should be exciting, welcome.

Edward Alexander 09-13-2008 02:15 AM

Welcome aboard mate!

Good to see you here, I've found your material quite interesting.

May you have great times, and be well!

-Edward Alexander

Angelo 09-13-2008 12:40 PM

Welcome also from Austria...

:welcomeani::welcomeani:

IronWoman 09-13-2008 06:24 PM

Hello Mr.X!!! thank you for your contributions to camelot! A Big warm welcome from Van B.C!!! we are absolutely delighted to have your presence here at projectavalon!! thanks a million. :thumb_yello:

Sincerely,
~IronWoman:lightsabre:

Mike_Jetson 09-14-2008 12:10 AM

Its getting hot in here

Welcome

P4BL0 09-14-2008 07:18 AM

Welcome Mr X

deler 09-14-2008 10:09 PM

:welcomeani: from Poland, I and We are happy that you were soo brave to share all that information. May God be with You! :welcomeani: :)

Softy1107 09-15-2008 10:18 AM

And another warm welcome from Slovenija

Ifound youre interview with Bill interesting to say at least, i am looking forward to youre further input and again :welcomeani:

Bryan Whyte 09-16-2008 04:35 AM

I welcome your courage during a time where so few have been properly motivated to do so.

Mr X 09-17-2008 09:23 AM

Hello, everybody and thank you for the warm welcome. I am honored. I have been very busy with life in general, but I will get here as often as I can to connect with you. I look forward to my relationship with each and every one of you. :thumb_yello:

sincerely, X

Andre 09-17-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr X (Post 16263)
Hello, everybody and thank you for the warm welcome. I am honored. I have been very busy with life in general, but I will get here as often as I can to connect with you. I look forward to my relationship with each and every one of you. :thumb_yello:

sincerely, X

Welcome Mr. X! I hope together we can all learn more from each other. Peace and one love.

Providence 09-18-2008 12:13 AM

Hello Mr. X -

Of all the interviews I have read on Project Camelot, I find yours the most intriguing. Particularly for its simplicity, clarity and utter believability. Thank you for coming on board. I have to say that I have used your testimony more than any others I have read to bring the "uninformed" into a conversation about all that is going on. Your testimony is tangible and something that everyone can relate to. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future... until then, listening in Portland, Oregon

Kathleen 09-18-2008 12:29 AM

Hello there Mr. X, welcome and thank you, ever so much, for your testimony. kmm