Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Health / Alternative Medicine (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Lyme disease? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1349)

RubyTuesday 09-11-2008 06:41 PM

Lyme disease?

Do you know anything about natural curing of this? What would you do? I've read about teasel root tincture...anything else?

My husband was bit over a year ago. Antibiotics have done nothing. Once every 4-8 weeks the spot where he was bit flares up, turns maroon and he's just so sickly for a few days. The spot fades then he's okay again for awhile.

Antaletriangle 09-11-2008 06:55 PM

Re: Lyme disease?

I don't know much about it but i've googled some links for you sorry i couldn't help further my friend.
http://www.lymediseaseaction.org.uk/

http://www.provet.co.uk/health/diseases/lyme.htm
http://www.amm.co.uk/files/factsabout/fa_lyme.htm
http://www.wadhurst.demon.co.uk/lyme/

Natural sites for treatment:
http://www.healthynewage.com/intraindex.html
http://www.herbs2000.com/disorders/lyme.htm
http://www.lymeinfo.net/alt.html

RubyTuesday 09-11-2008 07:30 PM

Oh wow! Thank you!!! :wub2:

Phtha 09-11-2008 08:31 PM

I can't remember where I got the following information off hand, but here is what I have heard about Lyme disease.

1. It was created mainly to target Canadians, like sars targets asia ect..
2. Health Canada does not disclose any information they have on it, even when people try and use the freedom of information act to obtain it.

Haven't heard much more but I do know that there is a cure for everything. :thumb_yello:
GL

Antaletriangle 09-11-2008 08:32 PM

No probs.Rubytuesday my pleasure.

Oiran 09-12-2008 12:18 AM

I would suggest that you try alternative therapies such as acupuncture and herbs. Also, check out this site... http://www.nutrimedical.com/

linkes 09-12-2008 12:25 AM

yea hi agree try the natural way.

From going to homepaths I have learnt that its just about preparing your immune system and guiding it to a place to fix it all

we have the most advanced pharmacy in our own bodies.

Peace and Blessings
Linkes

wwolf67 09-12-2008 12:32 AM

Ive had Lyme since 95
I tapped (EFT) my way back to 1/2 of what I used tobe
I took their pills for a year and it doesnt help.
First step is stop feeling like a victim
Balance to ALL
http://www.emofree.com/anger-managem...t-you-feel.htm

RubyTuesday 09-12-2008 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwolf67 (Post 7910)
Ive had Lyme since 95
I tapped (EVP) my way back to 1/2 of what I used tobe
I took their pills for a year and it doesnt help.
First step is stop feeling like a victim
Balance to ALL

That resonates. I love my husband but we aren't on the same path spirituality. He has an serious victim mentality and I've often wondered if his own refusal to shift paradigms even the tiniest bit is why he has this ongoing health problem. I've used reiki with him and he seems to push it away. I can feel the energy surging but it seems to bounce back or something. Is there really anything I *can* do if he has decided- even subconsciously- to stay sick?

wwolf67 09-12-2008 04:54 AM

By the time I'd had enough I knew what it was (I had the bulls eye rash on my leg and with the symtoms) I was planting trees and I was so out of it I couldn't keep warm I couldn't see Right I was stumbling and falling and those are just some of the physical problems, mentally I was mixed up; you should remember this as you try to help him, support him cause his mind isn't working right. Frustrating I know but his brain isn't firing on all cylinders. I couldnt concentrate or Id start a sentence and forget what I was talking about (still do kind of sometimes). I got mad because I couldn't live the way I wanted too. I went out into the woods one day to die already..my wolf whom Id raised since Id found her following me as pup wouldn't leave me she knew and just wouldn't have it, a mean nasty bear even showed that night and she kept him at bay while the bear knew Id given up. I made the decision after a long night to fight for meds and for life. This was when they were telling everyone that Lyme didn't exist. I went from BC to NS recording Drs and then I used it to kind of blackmail them into giving me Antibiotics. Anyone reading this in NS will have heard about the fuss I made; cops were removing me from the hospitals; head of the infectious disease in Halifax is being sued. Funny thing is when I got the meds. By that time I had realized that my mind and my heart were the cure. I found tapping soon after, it helped to free up my stiff and sore old body as well as clear my foggy brain. I just finished another season planting trees and Im just taking a break before I leave for a season building winter Roads way up north. I'll never be the same but on the other hand I would have found the internet either. You have to find his trigger for living and pull it; just imagine how scared he is losing his mind and body at the same time and having a DR tell him its all in his head or hes just getting old. if he wants to get in touch I’m into it, Im waiting for freeze up so soon. PM me to start. everything happens for a reason take the wolf for instance; I was living off the land for probably 10 years no relationships. No desire for human contact never liked the false systems I saw everywhere and Mother Nature sent me a female wolf to teach me the need to have communications she taught me more about love life and relationships then any human could. That’s more then Ive said to anyone about myself ever. someone is pushing me hope it helps. Every Lyme person Ive meet (all across Canada Ive made a point to talk to homeless people) and Id say 90% are Lymed, it affects everyone differently, its been around for at least 3 generations. I was probably hours away from checking out; Its a terrible bacteria that really messes a person up. I tried to do it on my own I don't recommend that to anyone; support him understand the fear of not knowing what the heck is happening, but most of all be patient and find that trigger. Im 6’3” 260lbs and pretty darn hardy and it turned me into a sorry “why me “crybaby for a while cause I gave up.
Love Light and Balance to ALL :wub2:

robyn 09-12-2008 06:41 AM

You may want to look at MMS, aka Miracle Mineral Supplement. It was mentioned in the convo between Michael St Clair, Henry Deacon, Bill and Kerry.

I came across it a year ago and have been following the info on it. Google it and go to the site and read the free ebook and buy the $10 second ebook if you can. It's very low cost and people have been using it for maleria, cancer, Lyme and many other things. I got it about half price on ebay at the recommendtion of Lyme affected and other people. MMS would be a good item to have in your supplys for the times ahead. It's hard to take orally as it makes many people sick but it works so well that they back down till they feel better on the lower dosage and keep using it. There is a yhoo group with lots of info and people will answer questions after you ead the archives a bit.

The site below explains how to use it topically with DMSO to make the body absorb it much more easily. This way you don't get sick. Can't vouch for it but it may be useful.

I've never tried it as I'm healthy but I purchased some just in case for the times ahead.

I use a liquid mineral mix topically as it tastes terrible and it's well abosrbed thru the skin, so why not MMS.

Check out http://www.new-cancer-treatments.org/Cancer/OCC.html for various other treatments. Many for cancer also apply to Lyme.

Oddly, my cat had Lyme back in '89 in New York and lived till 2004 to 23. She was cured in 6 weeks just using childs oral antibiotics. Perhaps it's more virulent now?

Greg10036 09-15-2008 04:21 PM

Lyme's disease is a spirochete found in the same family of microbes as trepenoma pallidum, which causes syphillis, and leptospira, which causes leptospirosis (Weil's disease), found in rat urine, and causes antigenic reaction in the kidneys with resulting kidney failure. Lyme's is a low grade spirochete. It is genetically engineered and transmitted through vector agents, most notably ticks. The reason spirochetes are challenging to clinically treat is because they are the only aerobic, or air loving, microbes. The rest of the microbes are anerobic and opportunistic. Spirochetes survive in living flesh and blood.
I have seen Lyme's disease resolved utilizing acupuncture. I wont go into detail but sufficient to say, the key to treating the condition with acupuncture has to do with treating the cardinal points of the ancestoral meridians. These points bolster the immune system. I have also seen Hepatitis C resolved with similiar treatment protocols. Love and Peace.
Greg

Myra 09-15-2008 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robyn (Post 8313)
You may want to look at MMS, aka Miracle Mineral Supplement. It was mentioned in the convo between Michael St Clair, Henry Deacon, Bill and Kerry.

I came across it a year ago and have been following the info on it. Google it and go to the site and read the free ebook and buy the $10 second ebook if you can. It's very low cost and people have been using it for maleria, cancer, Lyme and many other things. I got it about half price on ebay at the recommendtion of Lyme affected and other people. MMS would be a good item to have in your supplys for the times ahead. It's hard to take orally as it makes many people sick but it works so well that they back down till they feel better on the lower dosage and keep using it. There is a yhoo group with lots of info and people will answer questions after you ead the archives a bit.

The site below explains how to use it topically with DMSO to make the body absorb it much more easily. This way you don't get sick. Can't vouch for it but it may be useful.

I've never tried it as I'm healthy but I purchased some just in case for the times ahead.

I use a liquid mineral mix topically as it tastes terrible and it's well abosrbed thru the skin, so why not MMS.

Check out http://www.new-cancer-treatments.org/Cancer/OCC.html for various other treatments. Many for cancer also apply to Lyme.

Oddly, my cat had Lyme back in '89 in New York and lived till 2004 to 23. She was cured in 6 weeks just using childs oral antibiotics. Perhaps it's more virulent now?

Yes, MMS is excellent. I believe I have Lyme too from a nasty bite back in early 1995. I've done several things for it, Samento, regular Cat's Claw, Parasite Cleanses, Iodine and MMS. MMS works very well to keep the spirochete load down. It works for other conditions as well. Everyone should have a bottle on hand.

NorthernSanctuary 09-15-2008 10:12 PM

There's a Dr. Harvey Bigelsen on the potential source for Hepetitis C and problems like Lyme dissease and its relationship to inflammation. He actually has cured people with these "diseases". His website is :

http://www.drbigelsen.com/drbigelsen/welcome.html

I heard about him from an interview on CMN:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...hbigelsen2.htm

ADAM KADMON 09-17-2008 09:24 PM

Colloidal silver works wonders for Lyme Disease. It's more powerful than traditional antibiotics and doesn't "stop working" like running toxic perscription antibiotics.

Checkout:
http://www.ionic-silver.com/lyme/lyme.html

Basic 21 day ionic silver protocols kills a TON of the spirochetes (you can feel the difference) and the silver has also shown to stimulate stem cell growth and tissue regeneration. It's truly one of those 'wonder drugs' the FDA has tried to put down more than once. It's expensive if you buy it, best to learn how to make it yourself. But try it, Lyme is a SERIOUS thing LOTS of people are dealing with, its a shame more people dont know about the medicinal qualities of silver... would solve a lot of problems at the moment.

freedom dove 09-18-2008 05:15 PM

Lyme is very difficult to eradicate using normal means. The bacterium have the ability to morph into other types of organisms. They are very crafty. They hide in places where they are protected from whatever you put in the bloodstream (any kind of medication--pharma or natural). They go into your organs, the layers of fat, the joints, etc. etc.

I've been studying Lyme for a few years now and personally I think the only way to truly get them out of your body for good is by using a machine based on Rife technology. It uses frequencies tuned to the spirochete, virus, bacteria, etc. in order to kill them. Because of the nature of Lyme and how they can turn themselves into something else and hide from the bloodstream, I believe that this is the only way to fully cure someone with Lyme.

Not all machines are created equal. Some are pretty worthless for the money you have to spend. If it doesn't allow you to use your own codes, then it's not worth buying. You don't want one that only has a certain number of preset codes to choose from, because of the nature of the illness. The best one I've found is here: http://www.bioelectricsforhealth.com/index.html.

Now if I could only find $3000 laying around somewhere, then I'll be in good shape!

Until then, I rely on a course of natural supplements from the health food store in order to keep the little buggers in check. Once a day I do my regimen. It is too cost-prohibitive for me to do more than that a day, plus I have to be careful as I am severly underweight and I have to be gentle with my body. When I started out battling them, I took my regimen twice a day to jump-start the program. Be ready to feel crappy, though! If you're just starting out you need to go slowly and work yourself up to a full level of medicine.

See, when these things start dying off, the waste product dumps into your bloodstream, causing something that's been labeled the Herximer's reaction. It means that you may feel worse after starting the meds. Some think it's a good sign that it's working, and it is...but it makes you tired and yucky for a while. If you start slow and build up to full dosages, then the effect is not really noticed. Though, with any kind of cleansing you will feel something going on, whether it manifests as fatigue or whatever.

I use several different anti-bacterial, anti-viral supplements to combat the spirochete and viral load in my body. I don't take them all every day and I do take breaks from all of them once in a while. It's important to switch it up a little. The bacterium and such get used to one product and try to build immunity to it. They do the same with pharma antibiotics, which is why there are strains of resistant bacteria running amok throughout the world. So just because something is all-natural, doesn't mean that these little guys can't build up immunity to it.

I first take an enzyme called ViraStop, by Enzymedica. They make nothing but enzymes; digestive and therapeutic. The virastop is of the latter category. They are to be taken on an empty stomach to use in treating illnesses, while the digestive enzymes are obviously what you take with your meals (unlesss you're eating raw veges all the time, which contain live enzymes). What the ViraStop does is prepare the harmful organisms for death. The enzymes 'eat' the coating of protein that viruses and such use to protect themselves against your immune system.

Right after taking 2 or 3 ViraStop capsules, I start in with the heavy artillary. I select what I need from the following medicine that I have on hand (all in capsule form): Olive leaf extract, Oreganol Super strength capsules, pomegranate, noni, mullein, aloe leaf, royal jelly and/or bee propolis, resveratrol, and Gigartina--which is a blend of 5 strains of red marine algae. Again, I don't take all of them in one sitting. I muscle test to find the most appropriate combination for the day and the correct dosage of each.

Traditional western medicine treats Lyme with IV antibiotics for the severe cases (if you can get a diagnosis, that is). Most of the time this goes on for months or years, yet the patient will still relapse after a time. That's because they come out of their hiding places when they think the coast is clear.

That is exactly why I want to get one of those machines. It's really the only way I know of that will do the job the first time. Those frequencies penetrate throughout your whole body, whereas meds only circulate the bloodstream.

No matter whether you use pharma antibiotics or the ones from a health food store, you need to make sure to replenish the good bacteria by using a high-quality probiotic at bedtime, preferably on an empty stomach.

As for the MMS: I have some here and I think everyone should have a bottle in their first-aid kits. It is very useful, but also very powerful. This can be a problem. See, no matter what you're taking it for it will kill everything. You might think that's a good thing, but when you weigh less than 100 pounds and have tapeworms (which a LOT of people do and don't realize), then you may want to reconsider taking something so strong. Do you know how messed up it would be to pass a 30 foot long tapeworm? And if you only weigh 100 pounds and it weighs 10 or so, then can you imagine how sick someone would get from losing that? It's a double-edged sword, that's for sure. Make sure to buy the book before trying this treatment. There are folks who believe that it's not safe for internal consumption. As with all things relating to being your own doctor: do your homework first!!!

That's another reason I prefer the machine based on Rife's work. It is selective. You enter the code for whatever ails you and it doesn't touch anything else during that session. I could eradicate all my little guests while bypassing the mama worm, and be able to build up enough strength to be able to get rid of her someday.

So yeah, be careful with the MMS. And the colloidal silver, too. That's a whole nuther subject! But in a nutshell, there is tons of controversy surrounding the usage of this product. It's imperative to find the right brand if you're going to use it. I would suggest only using a very high-quality silver in small amounts during an acute illness. I wouldn't advise using it on a long-term basis. If you have heavy metals in your body, the silver can bind to them and create heart problems. So be very careful if your mouth is full of amalgams. If you're experiencing difficulties in that area, then CoQ10 is a good supplement for the heart, but not if you're on blood thinners!

Again, study up on all treatments and their side-effects. I have a shelf full of books on natural healing because not one of them has ALL the answers. It pays to cross-reference your studies to make sure you are fully informed on each herb or healing modality.

Okay, that's my 2 cents on the subject. :original:

lastmimzy 09-18-2008 09:08 PM

"freedom dove"; I must say, that's an excellent post, for "post #1".

Kudos to ya, for some good explanations about the spirochet. And all other in your "report". I had Lyme 15 years ago; took a long time to get rid of it. (Don't think I really did.) Now, I know I've got it again; this time, I'd probably have to get better to die. I've spent the last few weeks gathering different herbs from the internet, and new information about Lyme; am planning to add the MMS to the new regimen.

I'll put more on here, sometime later..................about all this..........

DoctorTony 09-18-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyTuesday (Post 7328)
Do you know anything about natural curing of this? What would you do? I've read about teasel root tincture...anything else?

My husband was bit over a year ago. Antibiotics have done nothing. Once every 4-8 weeks the spot where he was bit flares up, turns maroon and he's just so sickly for a few days. The spot fades then he's okay again for awhile.

The posts here are very good. I also recommend looking into Lauricidin. Pellet forms are good and easy to digest. Combining this therapy with high doses of vitamin E and C are also recommended. I would suggest first into finding a functional medicine specialist in your area. www.functionalmedicine.org is a good place to start.

Dr Tony
:original:

lastmimzy 09-18-2008 09:26 PM

I meant to add; Hulda Regehr Clark sez, about 50% of folks in US that have are having a fairly difficult health malady, have Lyme disease also.

Greg222 09-19-2008 06:23 AM

I just posted a message concerning the book: SLIM SPURLING'S UNIVERSE. Get it as fast as possible, read it, and when you perceive the truths in contains, get the devices you wish to have.
While I personally cannot guarantee a complete healing, I'm very sure the devices will push your health in that direction.

OTHER OPTIONS:
1) Colloidal Silver. Recommended book: COLLOIDAL SILVER by Mark Metcalf. The liquid I purchase is SUPER SILVER SOLUTION, but you can make your own if you wish.
2) Oxygen supplements. Book: FLOOD YOUR BODY WITH OXYGEN by Ed McCabe. In the book: recommended supplements.
3) pH supplements. Book: THE PH MIRACLE by Robert Young. Personally, I use the pH supplements provided by www.ph-ion.com (ph booster), but there are many others on the market.
The above 3 can be done together, 2) and 3) actually enhance each other.
All this information is not just dry, academic knowledge, I use all of them, some for years now, I KNOW they work! At least for me and my particular health problems.
If you try them and find good results, please let me know, I would love to see someone else benefit from them. My e-mail address is gss222@comcast.net.

Greg222

freedom dove 09-21-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastmimzy (Post 19157)
"freedom dove"; I must say, that's an excellent post, for "post #1".

Kudos to ya, for some good explanations about the spirochet. And all other in your "report". I had Lyme 15 years ago; took a long time to get rid of it. (Don't think I really did.) Now, I know I've got it again; this time, I'd probably have to get better to die. I've spent the last few weeks gathering different herbs from the internet, and new information about Lyme; am planning to add the MMS to the new regimen.

I'll put more on here, sometime later..................about all this..........

Thank you! :biggrin2:

I've gotten contradicting responses about MMS and H2O2 therapies when I muscle test them. I think they are useful but very powerful and must be handled with care. The h2o2 will kill everything, even the good guys. The MMS is supposed to kill only those things with a low pH value, and Jim says that the good guys are alkaline. I still won't go back on that treatment, though, since I detoxed really hard and had some problems with mama. I am not strong enough just yet...However, I have given it to my son whenever he starts getting symptoms of a cold or virus. When he gets a fever, I give him a few Humble health drinks over the period of a couple days. I absolutely know that this works because before I started using it and he would get sick, there was nothing I could give him because he can't swallow pills yet and he would end up being sick for a while. Now, he is over it in two or three days and it never gets bad for him. It's so awesome!! BTW, a dose for a little guy like him (7 yr old) is one or two drops. That's all it takes. {I also up his probiotics for the length of the treatment and for a few days afterwards.}

Again, I wouldn't give it to him all the time but for the instances of catching a cold I make him these drinks and that's all he needs. I also take it if I'm getting something that my normal rounds of meds don't touch, which is hardly ever. If something can get past my daily meds then it is strong indeed!

UlfFreya 09-24-2008 12:34 PM

I've had Lyme disease for about 4 years now and am just starting to get my life back.

I feel like I have tried just about every natural remedy, therapy, and gizmo out there. Nothing has really worked for me, until I started taking Humaworm and the Humaworm in-between herbs (I am also infected with many co-infections in addition to borellia).

However -- Lyme presents in so many different ways (mimics over 300 diseases) what works for one person may not work for another. MMS is a really hot item at the moment, as is the Bionic 800 from Sota Instruments.

A great resource is LymeNet

Also there is a wonderful documentary that just came out called "Under Our Skin"

Oh, and I almost forgot. The lovely Paperclip folks came over and set up camp on Plum Island and superengineered Lyme. Plum Island is riiiight across the water from Old Lyme, Conneticut where Lyme was first discovered. Read Lab 257 if you're interested.

I find it interesting that the Lyme spirochete and the syphilis spirochete are almost identical except the Lyme one has almost 10 times more active genes and can shapeshift to evade immune detection. Hmmmm. Ja. Hmmmmm.