Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Economy and Currency (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   GERALD CELENTE "The Game is Over" (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11866)

peaceandlove 03-07-2009 12:49 PM

GERALD CELENTE "The Game is Over"

Gerald Celente Expect Hunger Riots all over 03-Mar-09 pt 1/2

"Global Financial Meltdown"

Market crash, on and on and on, scandal after scandal, crime, the greatest depression.

"People better get real."

"When people lose everything and they have nothing left to loose, they loose it."

"And people are going to start to loose it."

Video Part 1 (9:40): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkeRD0AVNCo

Video Part 2 (7:50): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAS_X...eature=related

GERALD CELENTE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/GeraldCelenteChannel

BROOK 03-07-2009 06:00 PM

Re: GERALD CELENTE "The Game is Over"

In my opinion...of course they will...the people are losing jobs at an alarming rate...I just had to say goodbye to a co worker I've done business with for 20 years...he worked for the company for 30 years..but his position was just removed from the slate.
His retirement was in the stock of the company...guess what he has left to retire on...nothing!
People will snap...for all their hard work...nothing left. Where does someone like that turn? There are not jobs out there. And the cost of living has not changed...at least not here in California. :wall:
He is not a young man...what to do?
I have personally seen in the last 3 months...over roughly 100 people I directly worked with lose their jobs. Who knows...my position might be in jepordy soon...:wall:
Yep...it is going to hit the fan...and very soon in my estimation

Dantheman62 03-07-2009 06:37 PM

August 09

Antaletriangle 03-07-2009 07:45 PM

People are going to play right into the hands of the shadow forces by rioting-it's the exact scenario they want to enforce their laws upon us-dead simple don't bite on this.I agree riots look inevitable-they know how most of us play the game-people are so easy to manipulate unfortunately.Riots=possble martial law=FEMA camps=??
They have created the problem,the reaction they hope will be rioting,their solution will be banging you up and never seen of again!
Apologies for the negative outlook but it's in the hands of the people now,a pivotal point; which do you choose?

BROOK 03-07-2009 08:43 PM

No apologies necessary...you are absoultly right :wall:

We all need to be prepared...I know I'm almost there..but I keep getting new ideas all the time....thanks to this forum and the great advice! :thumb_yello:

Jacqui D 03-07-2009 09:14 PM

Yes things are going down fairly quick now, it is inevitable that rioting will be something seen on the streets and yes Anatale it is what they want we know that, but unfortuantly the majority out there who still have there heads in the sand won't have a clue what's going on!
Most will panic! but hey!!! until the net goes down us AVALONIANS will still be sitting here posting and reading ha ha!
But seriously it is becoming scary now, i have tried to warn my family they still look at me as though i'm chanelling some evil entity who is giving out all this bad news but with mouths hung open when they hear the news that things are becoming much worse than they first feared.
What do you do?
Well i can't bury my head in the sand and as soon as things look like there getting to the stage of rounding people up i will be off! don't know where yet !:zip:

Czymra 03-07-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

don't know where yet !
Hm.... off the island first of all I'd say. More room to move on the continent. I'd go into the alps or so if I'm caught outside my 'schedule'.

Jacqui D 03-07-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Czymra (Post 118574)
Hm.... off the island first of all I'd say. More room to move on the continent. I'd go into the alps or so if I'm caught outside my 'schedule'.

Don't know if my old bones would carry me over the alps Czymra ha ha.
All those mountains and that.
Been thinking about Scotland plenty of places to hide out there, but i know what you mean England is a little island, but can we be sure we will be safe anywhere?:wall:

777 The Great Work 03-07-2009 10:30 PM

Let us not forget that we are naturally beomming supermen and women. Each seal that opens is the natural activation of a chakra.The technolgy that is being used, is not targeted at what will be considered an ordinary human.This is why its based totally on mind manipulation.

This is why they have created super soilders. We are evolving beyond ordinary self imposed limitations.You don't need all this high tech weaponry to control the masses that is in ego conciousness.Give the ego a job , title and roof and supress knowledge,its that simple.

This is what they fearhttp://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2...atchmen460.jpg :lmao: We are becomming WATCHMEN
:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
:blowup: KAPOW !!!! :lol3:
Isa 52:8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye :lol3:to eye,:lol3: when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

mpea 03-07-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work (Post 118590)
Let us not forget that we are naturally beomming supermen and women. Each seal that opens is the natural activation of a chakra.The technolgy that is being used, is not targeted at what will be considered an ordinary human.This is why its based totally on mind manipulation.

This is why they have created super soilders. We are evolving beyond ordinary self imposed limitations.You don't need all this high tech weaponry to control the masses that is in ego conciousness.Give the ego a job , title and roof and supress knowledge,its that simple.

This is what they fear. We are becomming WATCHMEN

Absolutely, they fear us, we need not fear them!!

:wub2::wub2:

micjer 03-08-2009 02:11 AM

National US Debt --- up $10,000 per second!

http://www.uwsa.com/us-national-debt.html

Click on link to watch it rise in real time. Gives US population and debt per capita also.

:nono:

oldpaganfreak 03-08-2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work (Post 118590)

This is what they fearIsa 52:8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye :lol3:to eye,:lol3: when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

can't read your stuff. the font is way too small for my old eyes.:tears:

777 The Great Work 03-08-2009 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak (Post 118653)
can't read your stuff. the font is way too small for my old eyes.:tears:

Sorry About that OPGF.:thumb_yello:

This is what they fearhttp://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2...atchmen460.jpg :lmao: We are becomming WATCHMEN
:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
:blowup: KAPOW !!!! :lol3:
Isa 52:8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye :lol3:to eye,:lol3: when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

orthodoxymoron 03-08-2009 05:34 AM

Problem: Controlled Demolition of the World Economy and Attempted Tyranny by the NWO.

Reaction: Just Say NO to the NWO. Blame the NWO.

Solution: Institute Constitutional Responsible Freedom and Sound Money Worldwide.