Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   UK (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Manchester On The Map (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=492)

surviver 09-07-2008 08:47 PM

Manchester On The Map

Just to say hello to all the mancs out there and to know your not on your own:welcomeani:

llogun 09-07-2008 09:38 PM

Re: Manchester On The Map

:welcomeani:

Avid 09-07-2008 09:52 PM

Hello again - 'tis Manchester here!!!!
We are obviously very positive in this part of the world - well done!:):)
There are lots of contact UK threads at the moment, so look out on both forums :):)

GazUK 09-12-2008 06:52 PM

Hi from neighbouring Stockport, there does seem to be quite a few already on here from our area.

chan28 09-13-2008 05:24 AM

:thumb_yello: easy fellow mancunians good to see im not alone and not going a bit crazy and paranoid!

Flashback 09-13-2008 09:05 PM

How you doing fellow mancs?

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 09-15-2008 10:52 PM

hi everyone :) wondering who else id thinking of stockpiling food incase of an iran attack around 30th september..?? im thinking interuption of food supplies as a minimum plus furhter economic slide into collapse

surviver 09-19-2008 06:38 PM

Hi
People, I think pineal-pilot-in merkabah has made some good points i agree
with war theory and the time, I think hard times are on the way for alot us and poverty for alot more
Peace

Christopia 09-19-2008 11:49 PM

hello ppl, this is chris in salford... just moved to manchester and i'm glad to see theres other ppl thinking along the same lines!

Jon Orpheus 09-24-2008 12:56 AM

Hi everyone

I'm in Stalybridge, Cheshire

When you change the way that you look at things, the things that you look at change.

Embrace change, if you don't it will sneak up behind you and give you a slap!

There are no safe places only safe people!

We have a community made up of musicians, artists, poets etc. Please check out www.myspace.com/acousticeclectic

Be Blessed

Jon

SavannahSkye 09-24-2008 01:14 AM

Hiya, Im In Manchester too...
Nice to see ya'll

J xx

johnconnor 09-24-2008 07:10 AM

Hi to everyone in the Manchester area. Is there a regular meet up of you guys? I am trying to arrange a meeting in Manchester on the David Icke forum for those people wising to formulate a survival plan but there have been no takers yet. Everyone seems to be planning (quite badly)for their own survival rather than banding together. If anyone is interested then please message me. Peace.

Wellerite 09-29-2008 03:21 PM

Hi Mancs,

Greetings from scummy Rochdale (just kiddin). I'm not much of a forum contributor really, it's all a bit impersonal for me. If some would like to meet up for a couple of pints to laugh or cry about matters i think that would help. I don't know anyone who i can really talk to about all this with and it sure would be nice chatting to some like minded folks.

Dan

johnconnor 10-07-2008 08:44 PM

Monday 13th October

Meeting in Manchester, all those interested please PM me

surviver 10-16-2008 07:51 PM

Re: Monday 13th October

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnconnor (Post 42719)
Meeting in Manchester, all those interested please PM me

Next GroundCrew meeting is may be next sunday 19th please PM johncoonnor to come along for location/time, come on people time to join in!:welcomeani:

PEACE Surviver

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 10-16-2008 07:52 PM

Re: Monday 13th October

more people from manchester needed :0 come along

Wellerite 10-17-2008 06:02 PM

Sunday meeting is on for 4 O'Clock at The CornerHouse

Is everybody happy with that?

:groupwave:

Wellerite 10-19-2008 02:10 PM

Okay Mancs, meetings off, everyone seems a bit tied up today so can we sort sumfink out for Wednesday possibly or next weekend.

Members on this forum attending are;

Wellerite
Pineal-pilot-in-Merkabah
Surviver
JohnConnor
Lovelatious

ANYONE is invited. All we need to do is agree on a time and date where we have at least a few hours to spare. So can we discuss meeting arrangements on here from now on as PM'ing can get your wires crossed.

Cheers, Dan

lovelatious 10-19-2008 02:29 PM

hey Dan,

Wednesday looking good for me... 4pm +, next weekend is a bit tricky, but could maybe do early evening Sunday (thus allowing for the mists from Saturday night to clear!)

Wellerite 10-20-2008 01:43 PM

Wednesday looking alright for me. 4pm again? :smoke:

SpaceMonkey 10-20-2008 02:40 PM

hi im from wigan, currently living in huddersfield.

Steve_A 10-20-2008 03:19 PM

Hi Wellerite,

Allthough I'm now a long way away, if you could do me a favour and look for a high piece of land and shout to the people of Heywood that I said 'hello' I would appreciate it. I spent a good time of my childhood there, most of the family on my mothers' side are there. She was born in Burnley.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wellerite (Post 31732)
Hi Mancs,

Greetings from scummy Rochdale (just kiddin). I'm not much of a forum contributor really, it's all a bit impersonal for me. If some would like to meet up for a couple of pints to laugh or cry about matters i think that would help. I don't know anyone who i can really talk to about all this with and it sure would be nice chatting to some like minded folks.

Dan

Wellerite 10-20-2008 03:35 PM

Hi Steve A,

Or should that be - y'all reet Steve pal

I spent the first 6 years of my life in Heywood and then the next seven in Southern Ireland ( Behind a Fairy Fort of all places !! ). I'm rolling a newspaper up now as i type and will use it to project your best wishes for Heywood.

Dan

Wellerite 10-21-2008 11:04 AM

Okay folks, confirmed for tomorrow ( Wednesday ) at 4pm ( and not a second later :nono: )

Not sure where to meet though any suggestions anyone? Anywhere that isn't too glassy and windowy as the conversation will bounce round the room and some might be scared hearing all the conspiratorial information.

:gathering: :insane:

Dan

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 10-21-2008 05:36 PM

hahah yeah erm.. a nice cafe somewhere.what about somwhere in the northen quarter..?