Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Conspiracy Research (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Freeman's Perspective (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19980)

Seashore 02-10-2010 04:18 PM

Freeman's Perspective

This is not to be confused with his blog, the URL of which is http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/202/5...304c19.jpg?v=0

I'm starting this thread because I would like a place to gather the message that Freeman has as a result of the research that he's doing about the occult and advanced technology - not just space-based technology - advanced technology, in general, and how the occult and technology fit together.

I think that Freeman is doing a good job of thinking for himself, connecting dots, and anticipating future events based on what he's putting together.

For example, based on his knowledge of numerology, he anticipates that the 4th of July is a date when the Vatican will take the Temple Mount, in conjunction with Project Blue Beam being used by the elites to bring in their One World religion.

He talked about this and much more when he was interviewed by Henrik of Red Ice Creations on February 4, 2010.

Zenbuoy 02-11-2010 01:40 AM

Re: Freeman's Perspective

Glad you posted this.

I love his stuff and find it intellectually stimulating.

Seems a little strange that he's on the Dr. Deagle (REPENT!) radio show, though.

Seashore 02-11-2010 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenbuoy (Post 236674)
Glad you posted this.

I love his stuff and find it intellectually stimulating.

Seems a little strange that he's on the Dr. Deagle (REPENT!) radio show, though.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to listening to this...

Yeah, Dr Deagle is in to religion and Freeman is not. Dr Deagle has a lot of respect for Freeman and has him on his show often. Dr Deagle talks too much and it's hard for Freeman to get a word in, but I still always listen because I like it when Dr Deagle shares his knowledge, based on his experience and his contacts, of the advanced technology that the powers that be have, and then Freeman comments.

Seashore 02-11-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 236676)
Thanks! I'm looking forward to listening to this...

:mfr_omg: I remember this show well!

It's discussed in this thread.

Anchor 02-11-2010 04:12 AM

I love listening to freeman - he is such a hippy. I think I first discovered him on Red Ice Creations, but he has an amazing speaking voice - so mellow!

A..

Seashore 02-11-2010 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 236720)
I love listening to freeman - he is such a hippy. I think I first discovered him on Red Ice Creations, but he has an amazing speaking voice - so mellow!

A..

Yes, he does.

I'm chuckling at your choice of words - "hippy" - haven't heard that word for awhile!

I love Freeman. I think he is making an enormous contribution... :thumb_yello:

lisa 02-11-2010 07:33 AM

I love listening to Freeman, too! Kinda like listening to the next thrilling Dan Brown novel.
Is his name derived from Freemason?
He reminds me of Snoop Dog. Their voice sound alike, too. Maybe their face will align if he puts them together. :lol3:

suricatt 02-11-2010 08:39 AM

Uh... really?

Just listened to the intro of his 25 Jan show on radio freeman.

His explanation of how VW (Volkswagen) equals 66 and has to do with Hebrew this and that. Seriously?

Volks Wagen (Volks = people, Wagen = car). In English, "The People's Car", in French "La voiture du peuple"... Can someone else provide a translation in any other language? LOL

Just words... Attaching symbolism to them is irrelevant. If VW had been and English company... Would "The people's car" equate to 66 and all that? Come on...

Freeman does have a good voice and does give off good energy... but I just can't take him seriously.

J.

lisa 02-11-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suricatt (Post 236778)
His explanation of how VW (Volkswagen) equals 66 and has to do with Hebrew this and that. Seriously?

Volks Wagen (Volks = people, Wagen = car). In English, "The People's Car", in French "La voiture du peuple"... Can someone else provide a translation in any other language? LOL

Just words... Attaching symbolism to them is irrelevant. If VW had been and English company... Would "The people's car" equate to 66 and all that? Come on...

He is entertaining. I don't take what he says seriously, but to clarify...
He said that the numerical value for the Hebrew Letter V is 6.
W is 2 V's so it stands for 66, etc.

Also, Google for info regarding Hitler and Volkswagen.

suricatt 02-11-2010 09:29 AM

Lisa,

This wasn't a personal attack towards you.

I know about Hitler, VW and all that. But that's not my point. I was just explaining how doing numerology tricks on a corporation's name to justify the fact it is/was evil doesn't cut it.

J.

Seashore 02-11-2010 10:12 AM

His voice is not what's important.

Freeman is paying close attention to what's going on with space exploration and technology and weaponry. I would recommend that if you think he's nuts regarding numerology and symbolism that you not let that deter you from benefiting from his knowledge of space-based technology and how it might impact us.

gita 02-11-2010 10:50 AM

According to Freeman, he was brought up in the occult and his father is the head of one of the Freemason lodges, therefore he has much inside knowledge. He said he’s been approached many times to go back into the fold but he refuses.

As far as the Volks Wagon symbol goes, it’s actually three Vs which is yet another Masonic symbol – according to Freeman.

Seashore 02-11-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gita (Post 236823)
According to Freeman, he was brought up in the occult and his father is the head of one of the Freemason lodges, therefore he has much inside knowledge. He said he’s been approached many times to go back into the fold but he refuses.

As far as the Volks Wagon symbol goes, it’s actually three Vs which is yet another Masonic symbol – according to Freeman.

His father has passed away. Yes, Freeman has talked about his father and Freemasonry. I believe his father was Worshipful Master of a German lodge? I believe that's 32nd degree? As I remember it, he has said that his father was planning to share some secrets with him, but that he died before that happened.

Freeman has said that his father told him that UFOs were real years ago - and that his father had direct knowledge of this because of his occupation - and I believe that had an impact on Freeman beginning to research hidden knowledge.

Here is a link to a blog article detailing an interview of Freeman:

http://cadeveo.wordpress.com/2007/04...n-perspective/

Here's a video of a talk Freeman gave that I enjoyed:

gita 02-11-2010 12:02 PM

Hi Seashore - I watched a two hour interview of him on Edge Media about 8 month ago. I was under the impression that he was already told many of the occults secrets - but we do read and watch so much, it's not always possible to remember all of the details. I also vaguely remember that he said that he could not be recruited due to the level of his soul evolution. Here's the link to the interview - it's quiet interesting with a lot of info.

Seashore 02-11-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gita (Post 236835)
Hi Seashore - I watched a two hour interview of him on Edge Media about 8 month ago. I was under the impression that he was already told many of the occults secrets - but we do read and watch so much, it's not always possible to remember all of the details. I also vaguely remember that he said that he could not be recruited due to the level of his soul evolution. Here's the link to the interview - it's quiet interesting with a lot of info.

Thanks! :original:

Seashore 02-11-2010 12:38 PM

Here's what Freeman says about himself on his MySpace page:

"...I have discovered a ritual being performed all around us, in the open by our 'leaders' and I am making documentaries to disclose this information. I cover topics such as, corporate logos and their occult/masonic meanings. I unveil the goddess worship going on around us and explore America's goddess Columbia. I have won the ACTV awards for my documentary on HAARP; the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program which can change weather patterns and negatively effect your health. I have made sure people are aware of the chemtrail program occurring over our heads and in our bodies. I should be considered an alternative historian, as opposed to a conspiracy theorist, although I did predict 9/11 to the day and many other political events, I base my predictions on a study of ancient astronauts and the magick they used, which is today called kabbalism. Finally, I have realized the power of self-attainment through recognition of the divine-will through synchronicity or miraculous coincidence. If this 'brotherhood' is manipulating the 'Real World' through magickal means, our imagination is more powerful than any manifest thing. This would explain the amount of effort our 'leaders' put into controlling our thoughts. I am a trail-blazer into the new 'reality' Because it is sometimes, so unbelievable, the truth escapes becoming known."

Seashore 02-11-2010 12:46 PM

Here is Freeman's YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Freemantv

Seashore 02-11-2010 02:27 PM

Freeman talks about his dad:

Seashore 02-11-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 236848)
Here is Freeman's YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Freemantv

From his channel, part 1 of 10 "The Sorcerers of Atlantis"

"Part 1 A lecture by Freeman on the occult nature of the world of politics, economics, religion, and theater. Take an Exopolitical view of Freemasonry and other secret societies such as the Rosicrucians. Freeman will stimulate your imagination and bring back wonder to a world gone mad."

Seashore 02-11-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gita (Post 236835)

I'm on 2 of 10. This is really good! I was not familiar with Edge Media TV...

Thanks again...

Seashore 02-11-2010 04:20 PM

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2156/...03f635.jpg?v=0

This image is taken from Freeman's blog. I believe the artwork shown is work that Freeman did as a child for an art contest, and there is a video of him that includes the artwork as something he has from his childhood and him talking about the signficance of it in his personal story. I can't find this video.

Does anyone have the link to it?

gita 02-11-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 236890)
I'm on 2 of 10. This is really good! I was not familiar with Edge Media TV...

Thanks again...

Carry on watching - It gets better. Edge Media Tv is the only controversial show we have here in UK and PTB are trying real hard to get it off air - they've already cut down their air time. Here's the link to it where you can watch some of the previous shows online.

http://www.edgemediatv.com/videoplay...ecordings.html

Thank you so much for the other links - I've got a bit to get through by the looks of it. I also like listening to Freeman as he feels genuine to me.:original:

dddanieljjjamesss 02-11-2010 05:49 PM

I love freeman, he never changes his tone and is not an alarmist - despite interview apperances with people like Alex Jones who are over the top and fear mongering.

And as far as the VW is concerned, on its face, it may seem easy to dispute. But when you listen to freeman's material and see the scope of all the numerology/ corporate symbology it makes much more sense. Especially coupled with his knowledge of masonic rituals.

Freeman is my #1 source!

Seashore 02-11-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gita (Post 236939)
PTB are trying real hard to get it off air

I hope they fail!!

Quote:

Here's the link to it where you can watch some of the previous shows online.

http://www.edgemediatv.com/videoplay...ecordings.html

Thank you for this.

I like Theo Chalmers as a host...

Quote:

Thank you so much for the other links

You're welcome.

Seashore 02-11-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss (Post 236971)
But when you listen to freeman's material and see the scope of all the numerology/ corporate symbology it makes much more sense. Especially coupled with his knowledge of masonic rituals.

I was thinking about this, too...