Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My intuition tells me the rest of this year is going to be VERY interesting. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3844)

2infinityandbeyond 10-01-2008 04:36 AM

My intuition tells me the rest of this year is going to be VERY interesting.

And what scares me the most.. my intution has been spot on lately.

This month.. does noone else feel it? I feel like the crazy dog trying to eat his own tail before a storm, whilst everyone else is sitting back sipping margharetas.

333mark333 10-01-2008 04:40 AM

Re: My intuition tells me the rest of this year is going to be VERY interesting.

Totally agree, I feel like i am loosing it sometimes. I feel an anxiety building within. Feels like im on the track and i can hear the whistle of the train but cannot see it coming.

2infinityandbeyond 10-01-2008 04:41 AM

Re: My intuition tells me the rest of this year is going to be VERY interesting.

Thankfully! some company in my insanity :lol3:

Really tho.. i felt weird before 9/11.. but this is a whole new kind of weird.

costrovs 10-01-2008 04:52 AM

Yes, I have felt the same thing over the past week or so.

I have been having what seems to be a mild anxiety attack for no reason..
almost like I'm bi-polar---- but im not.

I have a feeling something is happening/ or will happen very soon.

Did you guys know that cats can predict an earth quake within 30 minutes of it happening? I don't remember where I read this, but my point is, my cat has been clinging to me with her claws as if she was about to die. I have scratch marks up and down my shoulders. She just hangs on and wont let go!
Almost like she KNOWS something will happen.

Anyone else have this same dilema with their cats?

Tuza 10-01-2008 04:55 AM

Oh poor putty, look after her now, she obviously needs to be right near you.

2infinityandbeyond 10-01-2008 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by costrovs (Post 33897)
Yes, I have felt the same thing over the past week or so.

I have been having what seems to be a mild anxiety attack for no reason..
almost like I'm bi-polar---- but im not.

I have a feeling something is happening/ or will happen very soon.

Did you guys know that cats can predict an earth quake within 30 minutes of it happening? I don't remember where I read this, but my point is, my cat has been clinging to me with her claws as if she was about to die. I have scratch marks up and down my shoulders. She just hangs on and wont let go!
Almost like she KNOWS something will happen.

Anyone else have this same dilema with their cats?

My cat is currently sulking in the cornor as if she's just been dumped by her boyfriend. She doesnt get out much, but shes been fine up until now.

Shes sleeping all the time this past week or two, wont even get out of bed unless its for food (she has a serious weight problem).

funny you mention that (bi-polar), ive been talking to my sister recently telling her how i was considering going to the doctor to see if im bi-polar. Im up one day, but i know i only force myself to be happy. But when i let the natural flow take a hold of me it brings me right down.. Hi, my name is bob and im a yo yo.

Its not an earthquake im worried about..

IronWoman 10-01-2008 05:06 AM

oo absolutely!! i've been very anxious these past few days...

feels like i'm waiting fer sumthingggg..

and also.. i've been seeing the number 11 a lot.. also the same digits of all the numbers.. (just something i've been paying attention to)

projectavalon is making me go insane

but we are all truly blessed.. to have come across the phenomenal site..
thank God..

at least we can help ppl to the best of our abilities..

this site provides wonderful 'knowledge':thumb_yello:

costrovs 10-01-2008 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond (Post 33909)
My cat is currently sulking in the cornor as if she's just been dumped by her boyfriend. She doesnt get out much, but shes been fine up until now.

Shes sleeping all the time this past week or two, wont even get out of bed unless its for food (she has a serious weight problem).

funny you mention that (bi-polar), ive been talking to my sister recently telling her how i was considering going to the doctor to see if im bi-polar. Im up one day, but i know i only force myself to be happy. But when i let the natural flow take a hold of me it brings me right down.. Hi, my name is bob and im a yo yo.

Its not an earthquake im worried about..

About the bi-polar.....

DO NOT GO TO THE DOCTORS!!!

In another forum, I believe its the David Icke forum, someone spoke about being awake, as in spiritually awake. the whole mood swings and "bi-polar" have to do with becoming awake, or already awake. It's part of the stages of becoming fully awake. I have already had this happen to me about a year ago, but if you go to the doctors now, your gunna be put on meds and become asleep again. You'd be suprised how fast those meds can put you back to sleep. So don't worry about it, just go through the motions and learn to deal with it. If you think you need some help with it, buy some green herb(if you know what I mean). That stuff relaxes you and also helps boost intuition.:wink2:

333mark333 10-01-2008 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by costrovs (Post 33926)
about the bi-polar.....

Do not go to the doctors!!!

In another forum, i believe its the david icke forum, someone spoke about being awake, as in spiritually awake. The whole mood swings and "bi-polar" have to do with becoming awake, or already awake. It's part of the stages of becoming fully awake. I have already had this happen to me about a year ago, but if you go to the doctors now, your gunna be put on meds and become asleep again. You'd be suprised how fast those meds can put you back to sleep. So don't worry about it, just go through the motions and learn to deal with it. If you think you need some help with it, buy some green herb(if you know what i mean). That stuff relaxes you and also helps boost intuition.:wink2:

nice :)

Tuza 10-01-2008 05:15 AM

This could explain about the animals behaviours. Posted by Waterman.

Here are the archives to John Moore's podcasts.

His last broadcast brought out an interesting note
about animals and their peculiar behavior lately.

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/...d%253Darchives

Waterman

Tuza 10-01-2008 05:18 AM

My daughter and I are both bipolar and have OCD and panic attacks. If I wasn't on my meds I wouldn't be here believe me and I can become psychotic without them. Having said that my smoking has increased over the last few years much to my husband's chargrin and I still do get my visions and psychic stuff happen. Apparently this disorder above only affects the females on my side of the family, my sons do not have it.

2infinityandbeyond 10-01-2008 05:26 AM

Quote:

About the bi-polar.....

DO NOT GO TO THE DOCTORS!!!

In another forum, I believe its the David Icke forum, someone spoke about being awake, as in spiritually awake. the whole mood swings and "bi-polar" have to do with becoming awake, or already awake. It's part of the stages of becoming fully awake. I have already had this happen to me about a year ago, but if you go to the doctors now, your gunna be put on meds and become asleep again. You'd be suprised how fast those meds can put you back to sleep. So don't worry about it, just go through the motions and learn to deal with it. If you think you need some help with it, buy some green herb(if you know what I mean). That stuff relaxes you and also helps boost intuition.:wink2:

Cheers, fortunatly ive more trust for mad men with rusty chainsaws then i do for doctors.

Anchor 10-01-2008 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond (Post 33947)
Cheers, fortunatly ive more trust for mad men with rusty chainsaws then i do for doctors.

Well put!

I have recently read that one way to ameliorate and ease the effects of the transistion on our bodies is to drink *lots* of pure water. Preferably distilled.

If you havent done it, do a detox as well.

A..

2infinityandbeyond 10-01-2008 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 33952)
Well put!

I have recently read that one way to ameliorate and ease the effects of the transistion on our bodies is to drink *lots* of pure water. Preferably distilled.

If you havent done it, do a detox as well.

A..

In that case id assume that drinking massive amounts of alcohol wont help?

I'm pretty much screwed, woo.

costrovs 10-01-2008 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuza (Post 33939)
My daughter and I are both bipolar and have OCD and panic attacks. If I wasn't on my meds I wouldn't be here believe me and I can become psychotic without them. Having said that my smoking has increased over the last few years much to my husband's chargrin and I still do get my visions and psychic stuff happen. Apparently this disorder above only affects the females on my side of the family, my sons do not have it.

NO...No,NO,

I didn't mean to offend you in any way, shape, or form. If I did, I'm sorry.

I should have clarified myself better.

There is a difference between BEING bi-polar and being told by doctors that you have SOME symptoms of bi-polar. sorry about that.

actually being bi-polar can be helped with medicine, yes that is true. it looks like you have a knack with your intuition. I thank you for that.

You see, if you have panic attacks sometimes and get mood swings every so often, the doctor will say ' yeah your bipolar'. The big picture is that they can and will say that without doing any actual tests. Thus they will put you on some meds that will put you to sleep and put money in there pocket. Since doctors make commision on certain drugs that they sell(guess you didn't know that did ya!!). <<<<----- this is not pointed towards you Tuza, this is just in general for whomever is reading this.

But think of it this way, one of the signs of becoming awake is by having bi-polar like symptoms. So, Tuza I ask you this, where you diagnosed with being bi-polar at a young age? Could this be because you were actually spiritually becoming awake at a very young age and did not realize it?

Sorry again if I offended you Tuza, I did not mean it that way.

dragonfly 10-01-2008 05:44 AM

I find the high anxiety at times could very well be the rise in frequency we are all going to feel in merging through the chaos. Which itself is very saddening. Therefor the flux. Be calm and stay centered in the now. Your own self will tell you what and where when the time comes.

Just my thought...

Better to stay alert and up:thumb_yello: than depressed and scared:thumbdown: Then you won't see what you need to see when it appears.

Of course, balance is always key.
Words from a Gemini ~ go figure:tongue2:

MartyMcFailure 10-01-2008 05:49 AM

i am not consciously psychic but i feel these vibes sooo strongly and im very sensitive to it to the point where it really disrupts my life. the latest example was a couple months ago i was at work and felt this oppressing horrible sick feeling and i found out at the end of my shift my bozz who i got along with a lot was fired. for one month now ive been feeling so anxious that i have been basically immobilized and it was way before any of this oct 7 surprise stuff came round.

fastarr 10-01-2008 06:07 AM

;)

Princess Mew Mew 10-01-2008 06:17 AM

I've mentioned in another topic that I've been seeing 2:22, 3:33, 11:11AM and 11:11PM, and for the last 3 weeks I've been seeing 13 A LOT. I don't know much of anything in numerology. I don't really know what all of it means. Also.. I mentioned in another topic that for almost a month now, I've been having psychic visions of what could possibly happen in the near future. I've seen many of my 'daydreams' come true in my reality, I have intervened in only one of these visions and it is the only daydream that didn't come true in my reality. I don't consider this as special so much as a new ability and I need to get used to cuz it won't stop. And these visions so far have been very personal and only one of them involved a friend of mine. But I'm not seeing huge cataclysms or crazy weather predictions. And for the last couple of months, my thoughts have been manifesting within a couple days to a couple weeks.. I have to take full responsibility for my thoughts because of this. I have not noticed any animal behavior as my animals are not with me. But for the last couple of days I've been feeling 'bi-polar', this was happening to me a lot earlier this year as I was going through spiritual awakening. Also the energy that I have been feeling around me has been really odd. I can't quite figure out what I'm feeling. It doesn't feel like love, but I feel anxious, almost hyperly anxious. Not to mention, a lot of very important things have been going on recently. A lot of very interesting things have been happening recently. And I think, perhaps, this anxious, almost overwhelmingly anxious feeling that I feel, is a sign of much more to come. I am extremely excited for the future of our race, the anticipation is crazy sauce @_@ Perhaps this feeling I've been getting, is the feeling to ACT, the feeling to DO something, I have had an incredible urge to grow my own food, be closer to nature, it almost hurts looking at the walls of my apartment.. Overall, I have no idea what's going to happen, and perhaps we're feeling the energy around us much more than before as the concept of time seems to be coming closer to an end. I'm confuzelled @_@

Angel in Disguise 10-01-2008 06:21 AM

I feel it too. I've known this was coming since I was a child. I'm excited, so excited but anxious and wondering as well. Will it be the beginning of the chaos that creates the utopia we (or rather I, or perhaps all of us?) always envisioned? I don't know, I don't want to speak for anyone else but I agree with a lot of what the 'Awesome' thread says... read it if you haven't, it's a gooder ;) Anyways...
It's time to awaken from the bad dream, and for some it will be a rather rude awakening because it's all they've ever known. Breaking down one's belief systems is a difficult and emotional process but in the end we will all finally realize we are one, could it be true?
Sorry, I have a very vivid imagination of what the world should be like and this isn't it, I know that. I know it because I've always envisioned it full of peace, love and happiness. An all around great place to be, without any worries, just appreciating earth, neighbors and the wonders of life. Hippy child maybe? Dreamer? Manifesting?... Who knows? I just have a feeling it's going to happen ;)

Softy1107 10-01-2008 07:06 AM

Quote:

If you think you need some help with it, buy some green herb(if you know what I mean). That stuff relaxes you and also helps boost intuition.:wink2:

I used to meditate on that and i dont recomend it, the meditation i mean:wink2:
What it does for me, i relax to the point im in a trance like state, i feel im in a lot larger room than i actually am, and im not alone :shocked:
I have 3 shadows (cant see them but i KNOW they are there) and they are some nasty things!!!
They used to try to influence me with bad suggestions, they wanted to stear my stream of thought to, quote "the dark side" and tryed al kinds of bad things, but never succeeded.
I was startled at first, but then i realized they are harmless,i just started laughing:lmfao: they were like my privete jesters, when there plant didnt work they started pointing fingers at eachother:lmao:
i dont see them anny more:sad:

As the rest of the year... Im straped in, anxious an ready for the ride :D WOOooOOOoHOOoOOOoo :D

mikey 10-01-2008 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonfly (Post 33961)
I find the high anxiety at times could very well be the rise in frequency we are all going to feel in merging through the chaos. Which itself is very saddening. Therefor the flux. Be calm and stay centered in the now. Your own self will tell you what and where when the time comes.

Just my thought...

Better to stay alert and up:thumb_yello: than depressed and scared:thumbdown: Then you won't see what you need to see when it appears.

Of course, balance is always key.
Words from a Gemini ~ go figure:tongue2:

I agree...good post

peace bananaman

Tuza 10-01-2008 09:15 AM

In reply to Costrovs, my daughter was diagnosed at a big public hospital after being admitted for bulimia, around 21. She has visions but does not like anything to do with psychic stuff or the occult. After being diagnosed by 4 different psychiatrists with OCD with depression in the private system, I was still getting into a lot of trouble in my mania phases, grandiose ideas, all the rest, I was diagnosed with bi-polar in my late 40's when another private psychiatrist asked the right questions and put me on the right treatment (now, I don't have the above problems). My daughter did not want to take her medication because she thought it would make her fat, until everyone of her relationships fell apart because of her manic and violent behaviour, now she takes it and she is in a steady relationship. The thing is we both have OCD behaviour traits and bipolar and panic attacks. Waking in the middle of the night with one of them, my mandibular splint gets spat out and I have to rush for my Largictal before I try to end it all. That's the worst I think, those things. There are positives and negatives to everything I suppose though.

WiNaDeYo 10-01-2008 02:59 PM

Hello all!

As I had stated in my very first post (which I can't find now, but that's ok) I too have been feeling that there is something that I am to DO URGENTLY, but I don't know what it is. I am very absorbed in reading the posts here on Avalon since I'm new here (but not to the info) and have a lot to catch up on.

My son, 18, sees me at the computer at all hours and grumbles a bit even though he too is aware and often curious. I admit that sometimes I rake him over the coals and I don't understand my ferocious verbal attacks, sometimes. But I am lapping all this info up like a staving kitten...

BTW... I have 9 cats, only one of which stays in the house, and this past week ALL of them have been driving me nuts... who coming in and who going out..and they ALL scratch on the door as if they MUST get on to the other side, whichever way it is (in or out).

PS "Angel in Disguise" Your post made me rember the book "The Celestial Bar" by Tom Youngholm...interesting.

LadyGolfer 10-01-2008 03:05 PM

Glad to know I am not the only one feeling as if I am going to burst! So many thoughts and feelings flowing at this time.