Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   AMNESTY/ FREE ENERGY PROJECT/Hoagland (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3624)

MartyMcFailure 09-28-2008 11:55 AM

AMNESTY/ FREE ENERGY PROJECT/Hoagland

After watching the most recent interview with Miriam Delicado, I remembered and rewatched some similar project camelot interviews. The marcia schafer/ bob dean material and then the jim sparks material. Then i listened to jim sparks on c2c.
People get killed over trying to bring out this free energy technology. Maybe we can have a concerted effort, maybe create a petition to get signed to give to our lawmakers, to give amnesty to all black ops people to give information to a congressional hearing or a public hearing about free energy technology. Maybe we can get some of our witnesses to become a part of this i know hoagland is heavily involved in this. george green also. If anyone knows how to make these devices, maybe they can hook up with someone who can give them public exposure.. maybe someone else can provide protection if they r in a security business.

We can do something. The rainforest is like the lungs of our planet. Ben fulford talks about this all the time we can terraform deserts and train populations to be stewards of the land. we have the technology to immediately make life better in fantastic ways. The ETs will help us.. there is no doubt. They have shared this technology with our leaders only to see them use it for selfish and destructive purposes.

Forget this economic crisis. We all know it is manufactured and a joke. Free energy would make the quality of life everywhere immediately improve.
Does anyone have any ideas/resources they can bring to this? im sure there are groups pushing for this.. a huge part is 100% amnesty and protection for those disclosing the information.

MartyMcFailure 09-28-2008 03:48 PM

Re: AMNESTY/ FREE ENERGY PROJECT/Hoagland

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure (Post 30584)

We can do something. The rainforest is like the lungs of our planet. Ben fulford talks about this all the time we can terraform deserts and train populations to be stewards of the land. we have the technology to immediately make life better in fantastic ways. The ETs will help us.. there is no doubt. They have shared this technology with our leaders only to see them use it for selfish and destructive purposes.

Marty, You make an excellent point! although this is perhaps a daunting task, its surely imperative that we as light workers put some real effort into this task.

clarkkent 09-28-2008 04:12 PM

steven greer is spearheading "the orion project" private sector scientists trying to come up with a zero point energy device that can be distrubuted massivley and completely revolutionize the way we live and change the ruling eleites power structure so that they no longer have the means to rule through old money making schemes.

it would be a truly paradigm shifting event to get this technology out. wind and solar are good but this is 1000% better and would make it possible to get rid of roads stop cutting down forests, no drilling no over farming of land for food, i could go on and on its a way for civilization to finally be in balance with earth like tribes are and how we used to be.

we dont need global apocalypse to rid the earth of us, depopulation is a big george green theme from his "friendly" aliens. its funny how all they talk about (being so enlightened) is to flee to remote parts of the world to hide from catastrophe (hey kinda like what the illuminati are doing! funny they live in fear too) its odd they dont mention zero point energy eventhough thats what they use, they didnt get here by gardening.

food for thought-good post marty.

:)

333mark333 09-28-2008 04:30 PM

After listening to David Wilcock on the potentials of Time-travel i cannot see anti-gravity devices being available to the masses.

Ross 09-28-2008 04:43 PM

'depopulation is a big george green theme from his "friendly" aliens. its funny how all they talk about (being so enlightened) is to flee to remote parts of the world to hide from catastrophe (hey kinda like what the illuminati are doing! funny they live in fear too) its odd they dont mention zero point energy eventhough thats what they use, they didnt get here by gardening'.

....If I may offer something the Ra entity quoted in the Law of One Book 1 refering to telepathic or channelled messages sent from negatively orientated ET's:
'They send out messages. Some are received by those who are oriented towards service to others. These messages are then altered to be more
acceptable to those entities while warning of difficulties ahead. This is the most that self-serving entities can do when faced with those whose wish is to serve others.'

And in answer to a further question:

'It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that service, to receive both positive and negative communications. If the entity at the base of its confusion is orientated towards service to others, the entity will begin to receive messages of doom'

Remind you of any Project Camelot witnesses testimonies? This is the filter through which I now evaluate any 'contactee' information.

Great positive thread btw

Connecting with Sauce 09-28-2008 08:31 PM

At last a positive thread:

I'm an engineer / physist / acoustics man and to be honest I have done nothing but absorb information when I found project camelot ~2 months ago and I see the positive aspects of what I was reading. ..but recently since Avalon started I've been getting down with what has been happening on other threads and preparations doom and gloom etc.

I would really like to work on some of this free energy stuff and make a difference, I've been researching a lot of the links from here and I'd love to work on it to be honest but I'm torn betweeen that and running for the hills :) The whole way this planet is heading is wrong and I'd love to make a difference.

I know I'm learning all this information for a reason and it can't be to run to the hills and hide in a cave whilst WWIII happens... Positivity rules!!!

If anyone needs a hand on any engineering projects pm me... if it involves a salary even better :D