Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   THAILAND (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Thailand First Response Open (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2070)

Resistance-ASIA 09-15-2008 07:02 PM

Thailand First Response Open

Thailand First Response Open.

My first hello.

Location nearby. A humble farang with sound background in related issue is willing to participate in building ground-crew and preps for Thailand. Must come sincere and clean.

ASIA community is also invited to view and participate in our Specific Forum Social-Group, CLICK HERE, to start.

For Indonesians, can ask and discuss there - we have personnel speaking Bahasa Indonesia.
For Indonesians who are fluent in English, CLICK HERE.
*** Dan bagi orang Indonesia yang kurang fasih berbahasa Inggris silahkan KLIK DISINI, untuk berpartisipasi dalam forum masalah khusus.

Thank you.

shokdee 09-16-2008 07:33 AM

Re: Thailand First Response Open

Hello from Koh Samui, beautiful tropical island in the Gulf of Siam.

Resistance-ASIA 09-16-2008 06:40 PM

Hello Shokdee

Hello Shokdee,

Keep in touch.

johnwills 09-20-2008 05:36 PM

Hello from Udon Thani, N.E Thailand.:original:

Sai 09-26-2008 02:41 AM

Hi from Phuket. Anyone wants to relocate here, I will help.

fforest 09-27-2008 12:53 AM

I have been to many many countries and I think Thailand is the best country in the world....If you have not been to Thailand your missing out..The only thing I dont like is getting a Visa..If your undr 50 its kind of a drag...I Love every thing else...Some times I am in Bangkok and Pattaya...

Shiver 09-27-2008 09:05 AM

Hi all,

I'm also in Udon Thani (well in UK for a couple of weeks right now, but will be back home soon).

Paul

DJModer 09-28-2008 12:44 AM

Although Thailand is abundant in food, the middle part of the country is highly susceptible to flood. If you live in the middle part of the country, please be ready to relocate to the north and north eastern part of the country.

shokdee 09-30-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJModer (Post 30202)
Although Thailand is abundant in food, the middle part of the country is highly susceptible to flood. If you live in the middle part of the country, please be ready to relocate to the north and north eastern part of the country.

I agree you should avoid the central floodplain. However, even in the mountainous areas you should avoid floodplains as witnessed by the recent flooding all over the North from Nong Khai, to Chiang Mai, all around to Mae Sot. Google Earth is a good tool to use to evaluate areas.

Edit to say that there are a lot of ground crew in the Udon Thani area! Are you guys in touch with each other?

Shiver 01-09-2009 10:21 AM

Sorry for not checking in for a while. I posted on the Ormus group just now about this forum, so thought I should check it out while doing that.

I know Bulbous (for more than 20 years now), but not JohnWills. There are a lot more of us that would be potential ground crew than are registered on here, that I'm sure would love to bring their skills into the fold.

Unfortunately we're scraping along the bottom financially (not being pensioned and living here creates its own challenges), so most of our energy goes into mundane income producing tasks, but our spare time is given to exploring issues related to this site and Camelot, and should the need arise, we could quickly dump this lifestyle and get to work (well, within 20 mins or so :original: ).

Paul

mudra 07-19-2009 02:19 PM

Friends visit my thread: Radiant zones and community building...Where are we up to ?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15480

loving kindness
mudra

solent 11-25-2009 04:02 PM

Hi all, I've been meaning to post here for awhile, but didn't get roung to it until now.

I'm North Thailand, 150km north of Chiang Mai city. :thumb_yello:

Mystic Pilgrim 11-28-2009 07:47 PM

Cool! You must be in the Chiang Rai region -- or near the Golden Triangle :winksmiley02:

How is the weather and the community up there?

Mystic Pilgrim

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

Originally Posted by solent (Post 191316)
Hi all, I've been meaning to post here for awhile, but didn't get roung to it until now.

I'm North Thailand, 150km north of Chiang Mai city. :thumb_yello:

solent 11-29-2009 01:21 AM

On the border of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai province's

Weather is great, cool season right now, 15ish at night - mid 30's day :original: