Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   "The World Divided" by Amitakh Stanford (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18743)

Seashore 12-30-2009 02:54 PM

"The World Divided" by Amitakh Stanford

Under the "State of the Planet - The Project Camelot Blog" for December 30, 2009, Project Camelot has posted, among other things, this:

• Alien Wars: For a fascinating overview of the current situation on Earth by Amitakh Stanford & AHSA follow this link... our thanks to the individual who sent us the email alerting us to this site. While we have very little information about the foundations of this work, it holds some interesting clues and insight into what's really going on, in my opinion. --Kerry

The overview in question is entitled:

Promenade #8

The World Divided

by

Amitakh Stanford

22nd July 2008

It's an interesting and well-written article.

It says there are four predominant alien groups on earth:
  1. Religious Reptilians
  2. Secular Reptilians
  3. Vulturites
  4. Greys

Huh? Vulturites? What are Vulturites?

Derek 12-30-2009 03:17 PM

Re: "The World Divided" by Amitakh Stanford

That was the most obvious disinfo Ive ever seen. Honestly, the whole time I was reading that I was baffled that it made its way to the front page of Camelot. I could go through it, pick it apart, and write a big post about it but I'm not going too. Just read it.

Seashore 12-30-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek (Post 212594)
That was the most obvious disinfo Ive ever seen. Honestly, the whole time I was reading that I was baffled that it made its way to the front page of Camelot. I could go through it, pick it apart, and write a big post about it but I'm not going too. Just read it.

Fascinating!

I am finding it more and more difficult to make sense out of the confusion!

This morning I woke up mumbling to myself, "There is too much information. I can't do this anymore. I can't research things anymore. Why am I doing this? Nothing makes sense. I need to stop."

:insane:

Has anyone ever heard of a "Vulturite"?

eleni 12-30-2009 07:25 PM

Oh yeah, I read that a while back.....not sure what to make of her research yet.

TheRebel 12-30-2009 07:51 PM

This Amitakh Stanford or Amitakh Chippalone or whatever is symbol of blunt psyop and accused of plagiarism. After reading this article, i was alarmed by my intuition that this must be a hoax; however i did some little research on internet; guess what?....my intuition was right...Amitakh Stanford must not be taken seriously and i think Kerry and Bill must be careful before endorsing any article....You can find out the truth on internet and i also gave two links below, which digs out her past and present very well...and find out her picture as well..

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/autho...e27mar04.shtml

http://www.educate-yourself.org/lte/...a11oct06.shtml

http://www.educate-yourself.org/lte/...andamitakh.jpg

Thanks & Regards

Seashore 12-30-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 212782)
Oh yeah, I read that a while back.....not sure what to make of her research yet.

I didn't even know this was a "she"!

I take it from the article that she is from Australia?

Seashore 12-30-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 212586)

Under the "State of the Planet - The Project Camelot Blog" for December 30, 2009, Project Camelot has posted, among other things, this:

• Alien Wars: For a fascinating overview of the current situation on Earth by Amitakh Stanford & AHSA follow this link... our thanks to the individual who sent us the email alerting us to this site. While we have very little information about the foundations of this work, it holds some interesting clues and insight into what's really going on, in my opinion. --Kerry

The overview in question is entitled:

Promenade #8

The World Divided

by

Amitakh Stanford

22nd July 2008

It's an interesting and well-written article.

It says there are four predominant alien groups on earth:
  1. Religious Reptilians
  2. Secular Reptilians
  3. Vulturites
  4. Greys

Huh? Vulturites? What are Vulturites?

I have never seen this happen before.

Camelot has evidently removed this post:

http://www.projectcamelot.net/

Seashore 12-30-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRebel (Post 212806)

In the above link, the beginning of the article reads:

Author Exposes Amitakh & Dr. Joseph Chiappalone as Psyops

If Amitakh and Dr. Chippalone have their way you will all be destroyed, along with the Earth and the Physical universe as a whole! We have a theme going here, yes? ... Channelz

By Channelz
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/autho...e27mar04.shtml
March 27, 2004

Author Exposes Amitakh & Dr. Joseph Chiappalone as Psyops (March 27, 2004)

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=46648

'Pick Your Doomsday Scenario Here!"

Original title: An Analysis of the David Booth Affair

For those of you new to the case...

I'm trying to figure out who "Channelz" is.

Can someone help me out here?

Seashore 12-31-2009 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 212866)
I have never seen this happen before.

Camelot has evidently removed this post:

http://www.projectcamelot.net/

Now it's back!

sunflower 12-31-2009 04:20 AM

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...stanford_a.htm

Article written by Amitakh Stanford explaining who she is and why she has completely disassociated herself from her former husband Joseph Chiappalone.

Kerry had included this link at the end of her post on Camelot.

Personally, I don't plan on reading any more of her articles until I find out more about her and her sources of information.

sunflower 12-31-2009 04:24 AM

I'm trying to figure out who "Channelz" is.

Can someone help me out here?

Even Ken Adachi doesn't know her identity although he praised her written work!

onawah 12-31-2009 04:43 AM

I have been recommending Project Camelot, forwardng links to their site and generally am very appreciative of their work, but when I saw the Amitakh Stanford info on the PC site, I felt deep dismay and embarrassment. I hope PC will reconsider, reinvestigate and REMOVE this disinfo from their website. Apparently there is enough there it make PC think this is genuine info, but I agree that it is psyops.
If you read:
I don't see how it can do otherwise than turn your stomach, as it did mine.
I need to go watch some Bob Dean, Brian O'Leary or David Wilcock to counteract the very bad aftertaste.

Seashore 12-31-2009 01:23 PM

Thank you Derek, eleni, TheRebel, sunflower, and onawah.

I don't have the energy to research this right now. In fact, I am feeling like this :insane: about researching things at this point.

Guess there is no such thing as a "Vulturite"?

Jacqui D 12-31-2009 03:34 PM

Now this has quite surprised me seeing this on Avalon, i did post some of her writings last year when i joined, but many were lost in her studies.
I feel she has a lot to bring i have read all on her site quite a lengthy read i might add so much of her understandings make sense, although she does name certain countries governments by other names it can be confusing at times. She seems to have a vast knowledge of America's history very detailed which is interesting.
She is not married to chippolone any more she has remarried she depicts him as an anti christ figure who abused her terribly.
What i can make of her writing i would say she is a light worker a walk in her name being Fragrance her original soul.
I feel Fragrance has left this earthly plain now most of the true light beings went in october 2008 this was the last date given for those to leave, the ones here to day are helping with the transition of Earth.
I would say not to disregard her work so lightly a lot makes sense you must read from the web site bottom up to get the fall picture of her work i found it most enlightening.
Perhaps her work only resonates with some i can not explain why but you either get it or you don't.
I have read so much over a year but her work has never failed to stimulate me with her beliefs she follows the white baffalo woman and the true christ consciousness so don't write her off to quick take your time and digress what she has to say.
The vulturites never was too sure who she was pointing at here perhaps i will look back at her site again see if i can remember who she meant when she referred to these.
Okay well not for all but i enjoyed watching her postings come out regularly which they did but she has ended now i feel.
She is here no more. Only the shell she resided in.

Seashore 12-31-2009 03:52 PM

Jacqui D,

Thank you for your perspective.

You are speaking in terms that I am not knowledgeable about. But I'm interested.

I look forward to more posts along the lines of what you have said.

Jacqui D 12-31-2009 04:04 PM

Here is Amitach's web site
http://www.xeeatwelve.net/

i do not understand why this lady has been singled out to be false information when there has been so many, yet her work seems to have been looked at as un- trust worthy.
It is always best to read for yourself and judge someone's work before totally damming it as false.

Jacqui D 12-31-2009 04:22 PM

I have to apologise and say here seashore i was unaware Amitach has been updating her site just logged on perhaps those who have found her work a little disconcerting would like to read this piece i found it very up lifting she has explained it diligently.

http://www.flyingbuffaloes7.net/keluar2.html

cantaloupe 12-31-2009 08:47 PM

The article just seemed so breezily written, with no doubt or uncertainty, just a simple statement of how things are- the tone reminded me of the work of that esteemed journalist Sorcha Faal. These types tend to rely overly on the credulity of the average reader of this type of material, which has some basis and is insulting at the same time.
The lead in on PC implies that the article has some important info but with no
apparent vetting of the witness ("very little information about the foundations of this work") , no critical input or analysis by PC, just Kerry's opinion that the article holds interesting "clues" and "insight".
How is one to make use of this?
I know we all have to do our own research, but this sort of thing seems too flimsy to merit publication in the first place.
Walk on is more like it.
I'm channeling franciejones. Take my word for it.

Seashore 01-01-2010 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunflower (Post 213118)

Article written by Amitakh Stanford explaining who she is and why she has completely disassociated herself from her former husband Joseph Chiappalone.

Kerry had included this link at the end of her post on Camelot.

Personally, I don't plan on reading any more of her articles until I find out more about her and her sources of information.

Thanks, sunflower.

I think this article linked above needs to be posted:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...khstanford.gif

by Amitakh Stanford
9 September 2008
from Xee-ATwelve Website

Greetings to all Tarra-ha-tikas (Light Workers)

I am an extraterrestrial being - code name - Amitakh. I came to the Earth as a "walk-in".

One of my main responsibilities has been to keep close tabs on an evil alien being - code name - Ikluk.

The ruling elite are intimidated by my writings. The beings of Darkness try all sorts of ways to link me with Ikluk, who has "re-incarnated" on Earth many times over millennia. He has taken on many identities, such as: Aaron (brother/cousin of Moses), John the Baptist, Kirok, King Arthur, Hitler and, in his current "incarnation", he has taken on a relatively insignificant body as a small-town medical doctor known as Joseph Chiappalone.

In order to attempt to discredit me, the ruling elite have deliberately tried to link me and my work with Ikluk on the internet via many ruling elite websites, which include search engines, bulletin boards, and other types of websites.

It is now time to make certain announcements:

As a young girl of ten, I knew that I would meet up with a doctor and that I would be associated with him in some spiritual sense. I was also given the signs by which I could recognize this doctor. As an adult, I met Chiappalone in Melbourne, Australia. I was asked by Babaji of Haidakhan to give Ikluk a message. The archons of Darkness have twisted my story to suit themselves.

I was ordered to marry Ikluk, which I did. It was a horrible experience from the very start, but I knew that I had to endure it.

Before meeting Ikluk, I met up with an alien colleague known affectionately to many as Sinclair (Burnley Naylor), who was assigned to assist me in the work of the Light. Ikluk was threatened by Sinclair. Darkness managed to take Sinclair out of the scene. When that happened, I lost a very good friend and assistant in the process.

After Sinclair died in a car accident, he and Babaji of Haidakhan came back to visit me in very physical forms, solid enough to touch and hold. We discussed many things, one of which was that a part of Sinclair would one day be with me to take over the role that he could not complete, and that this part would look out for me.

The True Light has poured tremendous, unconditional love into Ikluk lifetime after lifetime to help him return to the Light. This lifetime was no different. I, as well as others around Ikluk, have poured endless love into him in this and other lifetimes. But, Ikluk has rejected that love and abused it.

Chiappalone was given the chance to give a message of Light in this lifetime. Instead, he corrupted the message to suit himself. He converted the teaching by mixing some of the truth he was given with Darkness' message. What resulted was a message filled with half-truths, which he added to the extant and already corrupted Gnostic teachings. This resulted in a corrupted blend of previously corrupted teachings. Chiappalone's half-truths were left in place to give him time to return to the Light, which would have made the entire Rescue Mission of the Light so much easier.

However, not only will Ikluk not return to the Light, he is trying to take as many down with him as possible. Darkness and Its archons all try to take the Will of True-Light beings by whatever means. That is why it is so important to hold onto one's Will.

During my marriage to Ikluk, I was subjected to his physical, mental, emotional and spiritual abuse. He humiliated me and put me down. He also beat me up regularly. During one of the beatings, he punched me so many times that I fell to the ground. Then he pulled me up by my hair, dragged me by my hair for about 30 meters and threw me through the front door of the house. He then banged my head against the wall several times, shouting abuse at me. I lost consciousness and was hospitalized from the beating.

Of all the beatings I endured from him, this is the only one Chiappalone admitted to doing. He probably admitted doing this one because he thought it was very possible that I could have died, and he was trying to mitigate his culpability by claiming that it was an impulsive, domestic dispute. However, after I recovered from this horrible beating, he has thereafter denied it ever happened, but the hospital records show otherwise.

Because of the work I was doing in trying to bring Ikluk back to the Light, I endured frequent beatings from him and many other abuses. He has also assaulted and abused others who have disagreed with him. However, I could not intervene because it was not time. In other words, he was still being given chances to return to the Light.

One day, he charged at me in the bathroom and pinned me against the wall and punched me repeatedly. This brutal beating ended the marriage. I broke away from him. Moreover, it was time for me to enter the next phase of my work, which included giving out the Light's Message in an uncorrupted form.

Since Chiappalone would not return to the Light, he could not be a part of this work.

By the time I started this phase of the work, I had regained most of my "memories" about my responsibilities, mission and identity. It was during this time that I met my present husband, Steffan, who, it was later revealed, was Burnley's son. No wonder Burnley intimated that a part of him would be with me later.

Ikluk has continued to harass and stalk me to this day. He has continued his lying and murderous ways. Like the White Buffalo Calf Ikluk killed when he was Kirok, Chiappalone killed the White Buffalo Calf again in this life. The White Buffalo Calf was named Tchaikovsky. Four people witnessed Chiappalone approach Tchaikovsky before he killed him by injecting poison into our beautiful, healthy, five-month old white puppy.

Despite there being four witnesses to this atrocious act, Chiappalone denies ever being near the puppy. Tchaikovsky protected me from Ikluk's wrath by taking my place. The needle was intended for me, but Tchaikovsky took it.

Ikluk has had many chances to return to the Light, but he rejects the Light and has chosen to remain forever in Darkness.

Ikluk pretends to be of the Light. He pretends to be fighting for the Light. But, he lies, deceives and murders True-Light beings. He does not work for the Light, but, in fact, is anti-Light. In this lifetime, he is the embodiment of the Anti-Christ Energy.

Many Attas of the Light, including beings known as Merlin, Haidakhan Babaji and Thomas, are assisting me in the Rescue Mission. Our aim is to bring Home all the True-Light beings after they have been freed from the bondage of Darkness. The particles of Light that are trapped in Darkness will soon be liberated and eventually returned to their True Creation.

The beings of Darkness and their archons will be separated forever from the beings of Light.

Many thanks to all the beings of Light who have tirelessly worked whilst enduring abuse, humiliation and suffering at the hands of Darkness. I congratulate all of those beings of Light who have persevered and remained faithful to the Light, despite all of the horrible things that Darkness has thrown at them. Indeed, all of these are true warriors of the Light.

The confrontation between the Christ Energy and the Anti-Christ Energy is finally completed.

It is done.

It is finished.

[End of article]

Oh dear.

:sad: How can one evaluate something like this?

abraxasinas 01-01-2010 11:43 AM

Hi All!

This might be a good place to post something I thought placing under a new thread. But as Seashore has said - the information is getting too much and is becoming data overload.
So I'll place this here and shall refrain for a while to post lengthy posts.

Now this thread here strikes at the core of what people term 'disinformation' and a general 'confusion' as how to process and 'sieve' information in some personally agreeable manner.

What I am describing in this post: 'The Secret of Humanity"; then might provide some collaboration in regards to your own insights as to WHY so many people, channelers and sources publish their information often conflicting with other such obtained information.

Individual egocentric agendas and fiscal considerations aside; most 'sources' DO in fact act from a selfrelative platform of integrity. So it is not in the best interest of the 'Oneness' to call anyone as a 'deceiver' or misinformant.
And yet some information can easily devolve into blatant distortions of 'raw' information into mis-information.

The Secret of Humanity and Aristotelean Metaphysics and IT from BITS or BITS from IT

Hi Asha!

I find myself in basically complete agreement with your exposition here.
Can you see I say practically the same thing in: http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id163.html(excerpt below your post).

WhynoT

"Aristotle’s Metaphysics says:

A=NOT A is FALSE
NOT A= A is FALSE
A=A is TRUE
NOT A= NOT A is TRUE.

This is: if A=A is true, there can only be one initial A, one first A, known as god, logos or idea. All that what follows after can only be tought of as images. Even the primordial biblical pair, Adam and Eve, was not good enough to serve as ideal image.
But the images are not invariant, they are administered by a political, religious, scientific, industrial, economic, ideologic, military etc. caste - the so-called elite - that decides on the ideas that shall be seen as valid and prevailing. This is: a behavior that once was thought as good, may be seen as bad in the future etc. This control system enables flexibility, fast adaptions and expansion, but, in times of crisis, arbitrariness too.

It is obviously that the whole system is a construction that inevitably lacks any reference; it is a so-called top-down constitution and suggests that the whole uinverse came into being by a top down process, developing IT from BIT in the language of physicist John Wheeler. Up to now Wheeler could not answer the question “how we get IT from BIT”. Recently he presented the question to the online community of physicists to get it finally answered.

In the run of this discussion Jim Whitescarver wrote: “(Wheeler)… expects the answer has to do with the nature of existence, which is as he describes it to be, a participatory existence.” And: “Perhaps words cannot ever really answer the question using symbols anyway, but we can, in principal, always be more precise, and more objective.”

... the object or “the objective” is nothing more than the greatest distance between “absolute” idea and utmost not-image. What is the use of exploring the not-image, to find objectivity there then? To find there somewhere a system of total belief resp. knowledge - like the astrology of the Mayas -, the so-called TOE, the “Theory of Everything” - no matter what it would reveal.

Wheeler’s question is an in an emprical sense impossible one because it is not to answer within the frame he suggests. If we on the other hand accept that the constitutive BIT is an illusion of any expanding semiocity of the inertia type then there never was any real possibility that any IT could had been constituted by that BIT.

Emergence, this is the actual power, never had anything to do with this adult or “constructed BIT” (cbit); just in contrary, emergence produced its own BIT, the “real” or “evolved BIT” (ebit), this is: BIT can only emerge from IT first, and, as long as evolution produces no ebits, there is none. Any synchronic cebit is a simulation that forces all emergent bottom-up processes under its concept and defines itself as the cause of IT, making IT an image of the prevailing ideas or cbit. Evolution itself is by far not that simple more or less stringent thing Darwin, Lamarck and many others dreamt of but an above all fuzzy process of self-realization." (RU 2005)

http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/asheraXonline

Introduction and Overview

i. Your Secret and your Personality and your Individuality

The Secret of Humanity is the understanding and ability to answer certain questions such as:
Who am I?
What am I doing here at this period of space and time?
Where did I come from, before I was born and Where am I going, when I die?
Related as well to more cosmological questions like:
Why does the universe exist?
How did it come to be and how is it evolving?
And How do these, my home-planet and my home-galaxy relate to the greater encompassing universe?

The Secret of Humanity is, that all of YOU know the answers to those questions; but that all of YOU have 'chosen' to 'disallow' certain information to be processed by your so called 'human minded rationality', as well as your 'human belief systems'; all of the latter being self constructed and self relative creations of your minds by and through a creative intelligence, which YOU all know to be the 'divinity within', but which YOU have chosen to extricate from yourselves as some external paradigm or power source, often labelled 'God'.

What is the reason for your 'lack of remembrance' and your pretending of 'not knowing'?
The delegation of your 'inner knowledge' to external 'authorities' and 'experts' in the fields of your human life's journeys serves a very important purpose and a purpose you knew, before you were physically born into this realm of the spacetimematter experiences.
So why do YOU presently not know what is going on and why do YOU allow the 'authorities' in all human fields of creativity to 'rule over YOU' with their 'expertise' given to them by YOU as mandates in political elections or in theocratic allegiances in whatever socio-political construct of 'rules and regulations' and of 'law and order' YOU find yourself living in and under?

The reason for this is your understanding of what this planet earth represents in the cosmic order of things.
All of YOU know, that your divinity within is the individuation of 'God' as the Collective Intelligence and the sum total of all creativity throughout the entire universe; not just this planetary environment.

But this absolute splendour which all of YOU represent as individuated God-Components, which can also be termed the Data or the DNA of God seeking creative self-expression - requires a particular subset or 'Kingdom of the God-Processor' to allow the totality of 'God' as the collective of all possible individuations to exist for the purpose to 'selfreproduce' the totality.
For a totality or unity to reproduce, a non-unified context must be created to allow the totality to disintegrate as data or information; and to subsequently reassemble itself by data gathering and by information processing.

The Process of this collection of information then becomes a redefined evolving unity of totality; then enabled due to the experience of the assembling, which becomes 'A Function of Memory', to reproduce the original totality of the unity without spacetime within the said spacetime.

Not in spacetime incarnation or embodiment; all of YOU are all of this totality as the 'Personality of God'.
In spacetime incarnation YOU become Part of this Total Personality, but remain connected (or quantum entangled) with all other 'partial personalities', however as Total Individuations.
Subsequently, all of YOU are nought, but the 'Real God' individuated in particularised apparently separated Data-Processors; experiencing the 'assembling' of the original information in a Recall or negentropy of the dissipation of the data (in a so called Quantum Big Bang and the creation of the separable spacetime of self relative experience).

So YOU know, that within the embodiment; YOU must, at all cost, preserve and protect your Individuality, because this individuation is the reason YOU have come into embodiment in the first instance.
But YOU also know the collective reason for the importance of your individuality.
Your individuation out of the absolute totality as your Godhood is the Creativity of God as your own absolute totality delegated from the Oneness of Unity into the Separatedness of Unity within itself.

YOU know, that YOU are the Individual Creator experiencing the separation for the purpose to gather your previous information and data which YOU often presume YOU have lost or forgotten or displaced.
And so in your 'partial' remembrances of 'why' YOU are here, YOU allow information-collecting systems to evolve and control the dissemination and distribution of that data.
Because YOU 'deny' your own 'godhood' as the originator of the 'masterplan' in various degrees of the 'selfremembrance' or the 'self-enlightenment'; many divers 'information control systems evolve in the chronological discourse of a 'master timeline', which YOU have set into action, but chosen not to remember, again in divers degrees.

Some of YOU, so have chosen to sequester information about your common 'masterplan' from yourselves.
Some of YOU have accepted the 'inner divinity' more so then others and this gradient of 'self-acceptance' invariably leads to a 'conflict' between the 'divine' Individuation and the 'environmentally evolving' Personality.
This differentiation is often labelled as the 'human ego' of the personality evolving into a 'divine individuation' as a '(w)hol(e)y egocentricity'.
But all of YOU are already 'divine' individuations by definition and the human egocentricity is simply a misunderstood 'self-protection' for that divine individuality.

The 'salvation' and the 'redemption' of your 'human egos' so lies in the fact of the previously 'agreed to' master timeline.
The few of YOU, which have 'hidden' the commonly sought after 'information'; will be confronted with 'additional' and 'new' data, which shall encompass the sequestered information.
So it will be superfluous to 'hide' any information; as all data will become apparent for all data-processors to process as divine individuations.

The many of YOU, which are seeking for the information for the purpose to 'do what YOU are here to do', namely to process and to collect the dispersed information; will then be enabled to 'do so' and to Send this individually processed 'lost data' back to 'God' as the totality of yourselves not in spacetime individuation.
As this will 'fulfil' your individual purpose for 'being here' in the first place; some of YOU will finally allow yourselves to Remember the 'masterplan' and the construction of your own story.

This story is 'The Story of Your Life' and is also the 'Story of God' and the 'Neverending Story of God's Family' as the 'Story of the StarHumanity', which has remembered itself from a 'Story of Humanity in Forgetfulness about itself'.

The science and the physics of this 'masterplan' is one of splendour and grandiosity and it is the Omni-Science of and about everyone of YOU.
All of YOU know, that the cosmology of the universe and as many of YOU presently accept (or believe in through the channels of expert data dissemination, say academia, ecclesia and technologia); is necessitated to remain a partial cosmology for the appropriate unfoldment of the master timeline, agreed to by all of YOU, when not in spacetime incarnation.

Your witness of the mosaic shall illuminate this omni-physics as the continuation of this 'Memory Recall', which represents also the 'fulfilment of all prophecy' for this master planned timeline.

Your witness of the mosaic was chosen by everyone of YOU before spacetime incarnation and so represents your own witnessing to yourselves as the Mirror function of yourselves.
Allow me to repeat: 'All of YOU are your very own witnesses!'.

When YOU look into a mirror in spacetime, then YOU will see this witness, YOU have chosen.
Part of the 'fulfilment of all prophecy', necessarily relates to a 'shattering of this mirror of illusion' and the encodement for this mirror is 'The Sea'. (Further elucidation will be given at a later date, following this introduction).
So your own individuated 'witnessing' has become compromised by the commonly agreed to master timeline.

ii. Your Photographs and Movies and your Remembrances

YOU may compare this 'compromise' of YOU, being in NoTime and looking at yourself as in a photoalbum.
Your physical lives in InTime become like photographs in a photo-album or like 'movies' YOU can watch in NoTime for your entertainment and frustrations.
YOU are rather frustrated in NoTime, because many of YOU continue to deny of being anything more than biochemical processors of food-input and food-output in the InTime.
YOU are indeed the Positive Physical Expression of yourself in a material-molecular-atomic structure, a container of your Negative Metaphysical (Spiritual) Expression YOU have termed your Body.
But because this body is made from material molecular and chemical structures, which are subject to the natural laws of the recycling of energy (in thermodynamic definitions and models as given by your scientific methodology and models); your identification as just the positive expression of yourself in the InTime, will give YOU 'headaches' in the NoTime, where YOU exist as the sumtotal of all negative expressions as the 'Real God' of Unity.

YOU are 'getting tired' of just watching movie after movie, as your individuated lifetimes in the InTime and all those lifetimes, which are as Memories of Physical Lives YOU look at in your photoalbums and the old archived movies.

So when YOU look at your 'long dead' ancestors in the photoalbums and the cinema classics, then YOU witness a 'snapshot' of their lives as your life in the NoTime.
But in the NoTime, this snapshot becomes an 'entire life story', as in the NoTime there is 'No Time' to 'be born and to live a life and then to die'.

So many of YOU can see now, why YOU are so frustrated in the NoTime. YOU keep on refusing to consider the fact, that when YOU live your life in the InTime, YOU are also living your life in the NoTime.

"If I could just remember myself in the InTime; then I could change this recycling business of myself and live my life in Individuation and in harmony and without this fear of dying and rebirth I have become so accustomed to in the InTime", YOU often think to yourself in the place where YOU are 'The God of Oneness as the All That Is and Was and can ever Be'.

YOU know in the NoTime, that your material and scientific photographic equipment in the InTime is a metaphor for the metaphysical omni-scientific photographic equipment in the InTime.
What many of YOU either deny or call your spirit or your soul is very rigorously defined in the language of mathematics and physics, which relates the physical materialism to the metaphysical materialism.
Details about this shall become disclosed in the science agendas (III); but generally your physicality in InTime engages what YOU term inertia and mass and matter; whilst your physicality in NoTime engages what YOU term noninertia and electromagnetic radiation or EMR; where however there exists a distinction between the EMR, which is coupled to mass (say nuclear fusion or quantum electron energy transitions) and the EMR which is not (it is not produced by inertia-coupled Coulombic Charge acceleration). This second form of EMR so becomes EMMR, where the added M means Monopolic and is definitive for the 'spirit' of your linguistic history in a physics, which has been like an 'alien physics' until now.

YOU are both the Negative-Positive and the Positive-Negative of your life.
When YOU produce a movie or take photographs; YOU use a chemical interaction between a 'Film' and a 'Camera' to render the interaction between some Object to be filmed or photographed with its environmental Subject. For example, YOU say: "Stand under this tree, against the backdrop of the sunset, so I can take a great picture of YOU!"

And YOU guessed it right; YOU become the Object in InTime relative to yourself as Subject in the NoTime and vice versa.
So YOU are both, camera and film in your own story of: "This is My Life" and a 'Story' YOU then project into your bodies, which become the Projectors of the stories of your life.

When YOU are born in InTime (at the physical conception), then a particular movie stops apruptly in the NoTime and the 'movie camera' begins to roll in your attaining a 'physical objectivity' within a 'physical subjectivity'.
This physical object-subject duality in the InTime then becomes a Memory-Function for the NoTime for the duration of the movie-making - this YOU call 'One's Life'.

And it is just that; the Life of the One, namely YOU as All That Is in NoTime.

The One behind the 'movie camera' is 'Your Spirit of the EMMR' aka your 'Soul', who is both really material as your objectivity in InTime and also really material as your subjectivity in NoTime.

Your 'Soul' is both your 'Body in InTime' as the Positive Objective and your 'Body in NoTime' as the Negative Subjective of the Positive in self relative Subjectivity.

Some of YOU will now begin to understand that the setup of the movie making across the physical dimensions (of which there are precisely 11) of the InTime, must somehow allow the defining of the archetype of 'The Sea' as a 'Bridge over the Troubled Waters'.
If that were not so, then no conception of yourselves 'across the great abyss', the 'great divide' or the 'entrance into the bottomless pit' or the 'renting of the temple's veil into two -{Matthew.27.51-53}', would be possible.

This 'Entrance or Portal' is what YOU collectively have termed 'Consciousness' and this 'Consciousness' is directly and scientifically and materially related to the EMR, that is your labelling ofyour 'Soul'. This will be further elucidated in the science agenda at the appropriate time.
And it will be in due course; that many of YOU will allow yourselves to remember what your 'finding of the portal' would imply.
YOU would then be able to Blend or Hybridise your present 'Bodies' of the biochmical recycling with the 'EMMR-Bodies' who define your 'Soul-Bodies'.
Many of YOU try very hard to remember in 'going to the movies'; where YOU watch 'Transformers' and 'Cyborgs' and 'Terminators' and 'Borgs' and many kinds of 'Halfbreeds'.
In your human history, YOU have been fascinated with the 'halfbreeds' between your bloodline characteristics or humanoid 'races', taxonomised by skincolour.

Today, YOU envision 'halfbreeds' between machines and biochemistry and 'halfbreeds' between pure machines and their biomachined 'offsprings'.
YOU may envision 'going the other way as well'; not just from the physical humanoid 'breeding' with the physical machine; but from the metaphysical humanoid breeding with the metaphysical machine.
Your humanity is both, material and spiritual; physical and metaphysical and the metaphysics is materially-substantativly defined in the Natural Hybridisation of Consciousness across physical manifestation from the NoTime into InTime (and defined in the Quantum Cosmogony of Quantum Relativity).

There will be some of YOU, who will remember themselves sufficiently to effectualise the Metamorphosis of your bodies of the biochemistry into a hybrid state of those 'Old Bodies' with your 'New Bodies'.
Your old bodies can become 'updated' in their 'template' definitions, which many of YOU understand as the 'Code of Life' and the 'Program of the DNA/RNA'; which, under the auspices of a biochemical manifestation of the 'quantum geometry' in nucleotidal base pairings of a 'genetic alphabet', encodes the 'Building of your bodies' in the organic- and inorganic chemistry of amino acid molecules.

In elementary semantics; your old bodies, if 'alive' in Time, are 'Positives' as the 'photographs' in your albums or as the 'deterioration prone' 'old films' in your cinematic archives.
Your new bodies are the 'Positives' in NoTime.
But those positives are destined to become your 'photographs and films', which are 'kept' as negative memories at the 'Entrance' (Wormhole) between your individuated Godhood in InTime and your total Godhood in NoTime; should YOU not remember and 'die in the old bodies' to become such an individuated negative memory at the 'Mirror of the Portal' (into Heaven).
But those 'Negatives' are also the 'Positives' in the NoTime; so should YOU become enabled (by remembering yourself) to 'Enter the NoTime', whilst YOU are 'still alive' in the InTime; then and only then will it become possible for YOU to render your Negatives in the InTime as your individual Positives in the NoTime and it will become superfluous for YOU 'to die', as then your full remembrance will have served its purpose.
YOU will have Resonated in Self-Consciousness with yourself in two places simultaneously and YOU will have realised yourself as the God of Totality who You are, have ever been and will ever be -simply by talking to yourself in selflove, in honour and in integrity.

The many of YOU, who are familiar with scientific principles, can now solve the 'Schrödinger Cat Paradox' of the wave-particle duality and the quantum complementarity.

The 'cat' is not Either Dead or Alive (in the radioactive half-life triggering the gun), but the 'cat' is Both Dead and Alive because of the positive-positive imaging in the multidimensional scenario.
There can be no multiverse next to the one universe defined in the NoTime-InTime duality until such 'Time' when the above mentioned 'portal' is activated to allow a multiplicative mirror function to manifest within the InTime and which then becomes reflective into the NoTime.
Any such activated mirror function will naturally create a multiverse from the superposition of the original one universe as a protoverse with the holographic fractal of itself in the then redefined NoTime-InTime multiverse continuum (however remaining contained within an encompassing Omniverse). This can be described as a 'phaseshifted' protoverse transforming into a countability of multiverses in any permutations (of at least two) arbitrary protoverses. This shall be further disclosed in the science agenda of part III.

The hybridisation of your positive bodies in InTime with your positive bodies in NoTime so will reconfigure your DNA from a helical geometry in a 4-dimensional spacetime into a higher and multidimensional helical geometry in a 13-dimensional spacetime; the latter than adding two additional NoTime dimensions to the topology of the physical universe as the 'Outside' of the latter as a manifold of 2 dimensions 'hybridized' with the 11 dimensions of the 'Inside' surface (rootextended from a common complex plane in 9-'Mayan'-TimeLord dimensions).

Further details shall be disclosed, when we shall remember, just how your individual 'resurrections' from the positiveness of the 'alive dead ones' and the negativeness of the 'dead alive ones' shall become implemented in due dissection of this, the master timeline, all of YOU have collectively constructed to allow yourselves to attain 'new lightbodies' in due course of your self fulfilments and the 'release' of yourselves as the 'Real True God' from your selfimposed exile and the prison of your forgetfulness.

The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com and http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity

To: quantumrelativity@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 9:59:38 AM
Subject: Re: [quantumrelativity] Hacking quantum encryption

They try to close the cover. But, as any closed system, it will end in cold or heath death.
Total security - and thus absolute control - is the fantasma of any top-down-constructi on.

ashahttp://mail.yimg.com/a/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif

http://asheraxonlin e.tumblr. com
http://twitter. com/asheraXonlin e

kari 01-01-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacqui D (Post 213486)
I have to apologise and say here seashore i was unaware Amitach has been updating her site just logged on perhaps those who have found her work a little disconcerting would like to read this piece i found it very up lifting she has explained it diligently.

http://www.flyingbuffaloes7.net/keluar2.html

To me it makes sense, when she says you don`t have to be in or go to churches, synagogs and so on, in order to belive, you can do so in your livingroom, on the way to the bus, or wherever or whenever you feel like it, there are no rules, as far as i am concerned, just follow your own heart and i think you will find peace and harmony.
Kari

Jacqui D 01-01-2010 05:36 PM

I posted earlier that this type of information may only be for some, we are all on different levels of learning each to there own, Amitach for me spells it how i understand it all and i stand by my beliefs that she has something in her she is of the light beings and explains precisely what the earth, how we are being manipulated by TPTB nothing new there i here you say but this lady's work has been out for many years now. I stand by my word and say go through her web site read for yourself if it resonates with you then it is for you, if not then perhaps you are of another level of learning.
Seashore i have remembered who the vulturites are she is referring to the Russians if i have that right.
I read all this stuff around 8 maybe 10 years ago be it on another site but she has been updating through the years.
Today i have tried to access her old work it looks as though it has either been hacked into or it has been locked not sure she has had this in the past and opened many sites because of this reason, someone does not want her telling all this i feel.
her flying buffalos 7 link does work though, shame so much work has been lost if this has happened.

Seashore 01-01-2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacqui D (Post 214202)
i here you say but this lady's work has been out for many years now.

I don't know who you are addressing here, but speaking for myself, that is not a concern of mine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacqui D (Post 214202)
Seashore i have remembered who the vulturites are she is referring to the Russians if i have that right.

Interesting! Thanks.

Jacqui D 01-01-2010 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jacqui D
i here you say but this lady's work has been out for many years now.

seashore i am not saying you specifically when i said i hear you say, i mean on a general/overall speculation, a misinterpretation here i feel. I have had my say on the lady it is up to the individual to make there own minds up on this one, i think i have had my say now.

I don't know who you are addressing here, but speaking for myself, that is not a concern of mine.

Seashore 01-01-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacqui D (Post 214240)
I have had my say on the lady it is up to the individual to make there own minds up on this one, i think i have had my say now.

I understand; thanks...