Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Seeing double (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20200)

Shadowstalker 02-18-2010 05:07 PM

Seeing double

Sometimes when I look at a person either on T.V. or in person , I see two sets of eyes or a nose and so on, NO My eyes are not that bad , cuz when this happens i see it in the back of my head or just my eyes and sometimes both, depending upon the person, and only certain people.

Any ideas folks?

Céline 02-18-2010 05:13 PM

Re: Seeing double

When the veil lifts...many things happen

Our vision changes..for one

Shadowstalker 02-18-2010 05:17 PM

That makes sense, a lot has been shown to me in the past few years and i am some what use to my gifts. this one is only about a year old.

Céline 02-18-2010 05:36 PM

To me, they are less like a gift...and more like...returning to the real "me"

Shadowstalker 02-18-2010 05:45 PM

TRUE, no argument there..

Céline 02-18-2010 05:48 PM

So next time you see somethign.."Different" dont question..just let it "be"

joe2288 02-18-2010 05:51 PM

I have been seeing allot of energy coming off things lately. Mostly green and

violet and sometimes the energy takes the form of a double of the object i was looking at.

Céline 02-18-2010 05:52 PM

Auras..for me..have been going silver...and very active...

things or beings

Shadowstalker 02-18-2010 05:53 PM

Not questioning it, just an observation, not even afraid of it either, more to the point of what do others think and are they able to deal. I have transitions all the time and I know that i am not the only one, so it's more to the idea why only certain people i see this with.

Astra 02-18-2010 08:20 PM

This is most interesting ... I just got back home thinking “why do I have this double vision tonight?” ... what I saw while outside was everything in double ... first I spotted the moon, it is a crescent moon tonight ... I saw two of them ... soooo beautiful :wub2:... two crescents, one nestled above the other .:wub2:.. pure magick ... then I checked trees, windows ... again double vision ... got back home ... then I found this thread! :thumb_yello:
In regards to seeing auras ... I’ve been observing a lots of purples as well as green ones recently ... I’ve noticed purple above my dear aunt’s head the other day ... she has been very ill, and is in a stage of slowly leaving this dimension ... sigh ...

in L:wub2:ve and Light
Astra

Shadowstalker 02-18-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 240343)
Auras..for me..have been going silver...and very active...

things or beings

The only time i have ever seen auras in with the trees and only at night time, The color is more toward the gray when i see them.