Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   RSS News Feeds (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Awake and Aware Conference From LA (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16580)

happyhollergal 09-23-2009 01:30 AM

Re: Awake and Aware Conference From LA

Swanny, you think DW has a terrible English accent, you should hear mine :lol3:

Well, since the first time I listened to David on Camelot, he just struck me as someone who is conceited and full of self adoration, and his information has done nothing for me. I respect those who are into what he puts out there, he's just not my cup of coffee. I did, in spite of myself, attempt to listen to his weekend presentation after Jordan, but half an hour into it, I couldn't help myself and hit the "stop" button.

I agree that Bill and Kerry have helped a lot of people, and I do appreciate their efforts, one in particular being that I can be part of the Avalon crew. I know that we all have our own gifts, some come naturally and others must be developed. I just wish that Kerry could develop the art of non-interruptive courtesy and become a more polished, professional speaker/interviewer. I have been on another forum where I don't post, but have seen numerous posts where people have decided that they don't like Camelot because of Kerry's "interviewing style". On the other hand, I always read praises about what Bill says and his behavior, and I agree that Bill has a nicer touch. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that Camelot may be able to attract larger numbers of people, which would result in more financial support, if the approach were different. Compared to the number of followers that other groups have (such as Exopolitics, MUFON, etc.) the numbers are way low for Camelot. We can help spread the word about what B&K are doing, but we have to have something that sells itself when people take time to view it.

Baron 09-23-2009 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 170954)
I would have loved to hear Jordon Maxwell for 2 to 3 hours. 47 minutes was just like getting a lil nibble darn it! Would someone please sit down with him and do an interview, write a book encompassing what he's gotten up til now?

I think Mr. Maxwell is probably one of the few I really do trust and like listening to. I did enjoy Alex Collier's lecture, and found it very interesting. I don't normally trust much channeled or my alien friends taught me ____, but I do like Mr. Collier quite a bit in this lecture.

I don't really like DW much, and I can't say why. It's just something about him that puts my hackles up and BS meter go pinging off the charts. I'll listen to his lecture though and at least not be a hypocrite by not listening to him. I get so irritated when naysayers won't look at FACTUAL data I try to share and just go about spouting off their views without looking at all the evidence.

I have not bothered to listen to "Jordan Maxwell aka "Russell Pine" aka "Jordanus Maximus" for many years after finding him out to be a Bull SĄ#ter liar and fraud. So I watched this latest presentation from the conference.Yes he sounds very "illuminating" and even I got drawn in for the ride for a short while at least, even when I know better that he's full of false hoods and inaccuracies, which started to flood out! A couple of things I will point out here, that were totally wrong and off his crazy wall YOU heard...

(1) Who heard him say that Vikings wore "HORNS"? That is complete nonsense! The Vikings NEVER wore horns except in Hollywood movies! This was not only impractical but it would have been lethal as an enemy would have something to grab onto in combat.Vikings drank Ale out of horns! Historical fact. Viking helmets were like "penis heads" that's were the term "Knopp Huved" aka "Dick head" originates from!

(2) Anybody notice him mention the wearing of the Kippa or Yarmulke by Jews is showing subservience to the Roman Catholic church and Pope? That's total bunkum! The Hebrews were wearing the Kippa or Yarmulke before Romans travelled to Palestine or before Roman Christianity was ever established!

The Pope and the Christian Church hierarchy often wear a skullcap, some say its showing subservience to the origins of Christianity,and others say to keep their heads warm in cold churches,when they had a shaved back part of their skulls. It certainly was NOT what Maxwell said it was all about!

(3) When he finished off he put all the blame on our crazy world on the Roman Vatican! (Yes agreed they have a lot to answer for)! But to say its not Zionist illuminati but Vatican is way off base! That's like saying Muslims run Hollywood! You don't think that its anything to do with him being JEWISH? Or that he is an admitted "Free Mason"?

(4) You know I stopped listening to Russell Pine aka Jordan Maxwell when he told his story of the 6 Terra-dactyls that he saw in Los Angeles in the early 80's!!! Yes he did tell this story!

Get the picture?

Baron

If you cannot trust people with small matters, How can you trust them with large one's?

Karen 09-23-2009 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyhollergal (Post 171094)
I just wish that Kerry could develop the art of non-interruptive courtesy and become a more polished, professional speaker/interviewer. I have been on another forum where I don't post, but have seen numerous posts where people have decided that they don't like Camelot because of Kerry's "interviewing style". On the other hand, I always read praises about what Bill says and his behavior, and I agree that Bill has a nicer touch. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that Camelot may be able to attract larger numbers of people, which would result in more financial support, if the approach were different. Compared to the number of followers that other groups have (such as Exopolitics, MUFON, etc.) the numbers are way low for Camelot. We can help spread the word about what B&K are doing, but we have to have something that sells itself when people take time to view it.

Kerry is not going to change her style of interrupting. I've heard her explain it twice now, once on whistleblower radio and once at the conference. She says - but understand these are my pick of words to paraphrase her - people ramble along with their stories in this programmed mode, and the interruptions break that program and she can get deeper into things not ordinarily revealed. This is a studied approach that works for her and she is doing it intentionally. Bill and Kerry say if you don't like their style there are plenty of other people out there to listen to, such as Conscious Media network, that use the traditional "non-interruptive courtesy and more polished, professional speaker/interviewer" style. They get plenty of kudos for doing what they do they way they do it and she is not changing.

SWIFT 09-23-2009 07:29 AM

Hi Karen,
You cannot please everyone and Kerry's interuptions are sometimes do come at the wrong time of the conversation (interview). :wall:

However, you do get used to it and Kerry puts the individuals on the spot, I suppose its sink or swim policy he he. How is the USA and Canada!! !!:sweatdrop: Ready for 2012 and OZ People down under say hello!!

Also when is Bill going to invest in a new hat?:zip:

Peace, Love and Freedom,:mfr_lol:
SWIFTY

Karen 09-23-2009 08:00 AM

I too have found the interrupting incredibly annoying, and yes it gets easier to handle over time. And I think knowing the reason why - that she is doing it on purpose - helps the monkey mind to calm down and quit trying to figure how to get the msg to her to be "more professional."

Have you seen the picture of the little girl in the picture mosaic at Project Camelot? Does that look like someone who is going let others push her around? I think I heard Bill say at Vicabamba - you don't put a leash on Kerry.

Are the Americans ready for 2012? Ha, ha, ha .... ha, ha, ha, :lmao:
Nobody that I know of except people on the forum.
The education system, the Tavistock/Stanford mind control, fluoride, food chemicals,TV, Football, beer and pretzels has everyone well trained to go to jobs they hate and come home and vegetate or socialize/party evenings and weekends.

My kids think I'm a fruitloop, and my mom refuses to believe there is any need to stock up on a few months worth of food. I could go on - but I'm way behind on some work that needs to be done around here...

flynt144 09-23-2009 11:16 PM

Kerry stated straight after cutting Jordan Maxwell short that they should interview him, methinks its as simple as this.

mntruthseeker 09-25-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen (Post 171162)
Kerry is not going to change her style of interrupting. I've heard her explain it twice now, once on whistleblower radio and once at the conference. She says - but understand these are my pick of words to paraphrase her - people ramble along with their stories in this programmed mode, and the interruptions break that program and she can get deeper into things not ordinarily revealed. This is a studied approach that works for her and she is doing it intentionally. Bill and Kerry say if you don't like their style there are plenty of other people out there to listen to, such as Conscious Media network, that use the traditional "non-interruptive courtesy and more polished, professional speaker/interviewer" style. They get plenty of kudos for doing what they do they way they do it and she is not changing.

Maybe no body cares, but I am interpeting Kerry's interuptions as she thinks, she is the only one that knows, and she has a tendency to argue even with Bill. Well too bad for her, because it turns people away from her and she may even be correct. No one is perfect so she might as well let us hear their views also. Let us be the judge and not her. She can take all the kudos she wants but I think her arm is the longest..............