Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Archived Threads - Read Only (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Dreams that are not dreams... (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=477)

Cookie 09-07-2008 06:32 PM

Dreams that are not dreams...

I started keeping a dream journal in 2005. It's a combination of past life dreams, regular dreams and dreams of change and catastrophe. The past life dreams and earth change dreams have a different 'feel' to them...like they are information instead of ordinary dreams ...

Dec. 24, 2005 - Something exploded our moon. No more tides. Ocean currents have changed. The sun is becoming too hot. It shines white in a pale yellow sky. I see a small family in their home trying desperately to stay cool. They have an air conditioning window unit in one room and are sealing off this room from the rest of the house with visqueen plastic. Looking out the window, I see that the vegetation is dead.. yellowish brown. Seems like the sky and the earth are blurring together...dying.

Jan. 8, 2006 - I dreamed that I was out in space viewing the earth. I saw something coming from space and it collided with the earth. There didn't appear to be any damage like an asteroid would cause. What struck the earth looked like a giant blade. It made the earth tilt. (I'm sure the blade is symbolic) Now, I'm back on earth observing. When I looked west, I could see the giant blade on the horizon. I noticed that the sun was shining on my side of the blade..then the sun was gone. It was shining on the other side of the blade. I knew that the sun hadn't changed position, the earth had.

Sept. 13, 2006 - I dreamed I saw a lot of neighbors looking up at the sky. I looked up and saw a rolling/roiling lighted up cloud in the sky with a 'figure' inside of it. Everyone thought this was the Rapture and that the figure was Jesus. When I looked up again, the cloud scene was replaced by a lazar-type grid pattern of 'light'. I knew that the cloud and figure was a fake Rapture created by the true power of this earth.

I realize that this is quite long! If you were able to get this far, thanks for reading! I have a more recent dream which I will post later. I don't want anyone to burn out! hahaha!

Peace to you-
O.E.

Antaletriangle 09-08-2008 04:27 PM

Re: Dreams that are not dreams...

Hi!
Last year i experienced a very profound/vivid dream involving ET craft.The first one i saw was a delta shape about 1,000 feet in the air and i felt strangely disturbed by it...it was dusk and clouds rolling in and i could see it very clearly between gaps in the clouds detailed visuals of it.Then a saucer shaped craft came in from the right handside in my dream and was huge i felt i had to run indoors with my family as it gave off ill intent.I cannot explain the emotions but very profound-it gave off an aura of knowing i was aware of them and hovered at an high altitiude; whilst i was indoors, me knowing that they knew i knew,if you get my reasoning?The crafts eventually receded/withdrew but the feeling i had was that of fear to be honest-i wish i didn't feel that emotion but it's what i felt.I wouldn't be alarmed one bit if there was at some point exposure of alien craft in the skies;i mean real full on uncloaked stuff in daylight,seen everywhere,it's just that this dream was vivid and alarming from the essence it emananted.Anyhow two nights ago i had a dream i was inside a metallic fitted disc,everything was steel like in appearance and i was walking around in circles looking out of the windows.I remember earth receding away quickly and then the windows became holographs of beautiful woodland settings as if to keep my thoughts on good,old mother Gaia and not where i was in space/dimension.I looked over to one side and saw a friend of mine who's alot older than me sixty six to be exact and he was slumped up against a metallic wall on a low lying flat bed,his chin resting on his chest like he was drunk,eyes shut.I was concerned about him and i felt that he was O.K. i then must have woke up-the dream came to me about an hour after being up and about,really strange and vivid.

Jenn 09-08-2008 05:53 PM

My most recent dream:
Far Flung Earth

I had a dream a few nights ago where the Earth had been knocked out of orbit.
Something happened that sent us hurtling through space. The ocean waves became extremely restless, people hurried about. I was living or staying in an old shack of a house, really falling apart, the floors were about to give out. I was searching for things I needed to bring with me, but mostly my boots.
At one point someone asked what was happening, I told them we had been knocked out of orbit and flung further out into space and pointed out the stars whizzing past us at a pretty unusual speed. Just then the ocean waves froze in place, it was as though time stopped.
I was made aware the alien crafts where approaching and that we needed to get to a certain check point to meet them and be taken to safety. I was still wondering about my boots. When I woke up from the dream, I had the idea to search on the Internet for any connection, I searched for (boots constellation, stars and space)this is the first link I came upon:
Exiled Stars: Milky Way Boots Members

I found this very interesting. Another note on my dream... it was a little worrisome, but I wasn't afraid.

Jenn 09-08-2008 06:05 PM

A Childhood dream:

This one I had many many times. I had scanned through a website years ago where someone posted their dream... it was my dream, it really freaked me out.

The dream was of a man who came to get me in a little spaceship (Like the one in the painting, The Crucifixtion painted in 1350). He looked like a normal man that I recall and he took me to a big tower complex out in space that reminded me of The Jetsons. He took me to a toy store, there where many levels and catwalks and stairs. It was like a big shoping mall.
Suddenly the place begins to shake and fall apart, little furry creatures start chasing people all over, we just escape, then he brings me home.

I always felt it just a childish dream, but when someone else described the absolut same dream, that made me wonder how many others had a dream like that?

Shakesbeer 09-10-2008 10:58 PM

This past march 13 2008 I had a dream that the moon shattered too. It was odd, I was "running" around the astral plane and at one point I was using a path way at my house to pivot to another context in my dream and noticed that a bunch of helicopters and "other" where in the air and look to the east and the moon had shattered. I was like "holy crap, I know I didn't do that..." I've seen just about everything you can read or hear theme-wise when dealing with dreams and I had never seen that before that day. I wanted to check to see if this just had to do with me or did this change even what I had just seen in my dream if I went back, and it did. It was odd, even my dreams where "malfunctioning" from stuff I just saw. I noticed that some of us seemed to know what was going on and didn't affect us but others where "malfunctioning" as well. I have had other dreams that I figured represented times after this event because people where "malfunctioning" in a similar manner while most of us went about our business.

What was interesting though is that I could tell despite the turmoil, it was just part of the really "cool" thing that's coming up. I agree with wilcock/hoagland/ferrell on their hyper dimensional physics model and if it's right, I theorize that we should start seeing "waves of wtf" coming in as the energy levels start oscillating to a different frequency by way of energetic influx due to the alignment as well as "other" factors apparently. I don't know what that "cool" thing is, but when I hear about the yellow book project, and the looking glass stuff, that whole "7 seconds of bliss" idea sounds right enough compared to my own visions.