Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I can now only Donate my Soul. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18343)

marcusaurelius13 12-17-2009 02:18 AM

I can now only Donate my Soul.

In response to some posts I've been reading, I've seen that these forums used to only be available by subscription.

I would like to express my feelings of gratitude that I have found this forum and have not have to make any monetary "purchase." My personal situation is, well, broke.

I hope my soul, honesty, and participation will be enough until I am in a different financial situation.

Thank you to everyone who protects my soul.

:thumb_yello:

Steven 12-17-2009 02:28 AM

Re: I can now only Donate my Soul.

Welcome to Avalon Marcus!

Namaste, Steven

Spregovori 12-17-2009 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcusaurelius13 (Post 202551)
In response to some posts I've been reading, I've seen that these forums used to only be available by subscription.

I would like to express my feelings of gratitude that I have found this forum and have not have to make any monetary "purchase." My personal situation is, well, broke.

I hope my soul, honesty, and participation will be enough until I am in a different financial situation.

Thank you to everyone who protects my soul.

:thumb_yello:

The subscription was 5USD a month. Not something that can endanger a global economy. Since you are somehow able to post here...it is highly unlikely you are broke or can not pay 5USD a month..... BUT I might be wrong.

have fun

burgundia 12-17-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 202717)
The subscription was 5USD a month. Not something that can endanger a global economy. Since you are somehow able to post here...it is highly unlikely you are broke or can not pay 5USD a month..... BUT I might be wrong.

have fun

It was even $1. I thought that if one is able to pay for the internet access and has a computer, their situation is not that bad...but I might be wrong too...

Anchor 12-17-2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 202724)
It was even $1. I thought that if one is able to pay for the internet access and has a computer, their situation is not that
bad...but I might be wrong too...

Compassion much?

I am speechless.

Even if you do think you are being played - at least play nice.

A..

burgundia 12-17-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 202808)
Compassion much?

I am speechless.

Even if you do think you are being played - at least play nice.

A..

And what do you mean by that??? I think I have expressed myself quite nicely here...and I have a lot of compassion, especially for those who work for 2 dolalrs a day and are 8 years old and often hungry. And how come you didn't notice the post just above mine??

Anchor 12-17-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 202827)
And how come you didn't notice the post just above mine??

I did. Wasnt once enough? You just had to pitch in.

Perhaps mob mentality - but I might be wrong too....

A..

burgundia 12-17-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 202830)
Perhaps mob mentality - I don't know maybe I am wrong too.

A..

maybe you are...

burgundia 12-17-2009 02:43 PM

Marcusaurelius, I am sorry for my words above, but a lot of unpleasant things have been happening recently here , things very upsetting to me, though I am regaining control now....
Welcome to Avalon!!