Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   News And Updates (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Why Nothing Happened on October 14th ;) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5425)

David_Wilcock 10-16-2008 10:38 AM

Why Nothing Happened on October 14th ;)

**** MODERATOR NOTE **********************************
THREAD CLOSED.
This individual has been banned and blocked for impersonating
David Wilcock. This has been confirmed by the real David Wilcock.
-John aka#404 and Mary Lou

Hi Guys,
If you haven't seen my latest article yet then drop by and see why nothing happened on October 14th ? --> :Update: <= :jawdrop:

:fisch: :lmao:

- David :thumb_yello:

Tuza 10-16-2008 11:04 AM

Re: Why Nothing Happened on October 14th ;)

Dave, Just read your report. Got a question though. If they did not show because of our free will, then what on earth are these other ones doing down here then, :tears:

Tuza 10-16-2008 11:08 AM

And what's your marital status.:original:

Lt Ripley 10-16-2008 11:23 AM

Hi David,

Read your report last night - what a fantastic article! I really enjoyed it and I have a better understanding in general.

Thank you for taking the time to address this, it is truly appreaciated by a lot of people, including myself. :thumb_yello:

warngen 10-16-2008 11:25 AM

we should all take what wilcock say for 100% truth............................................. ..............................

Lt Ripley 10-16-2008 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuza (Post 53065)
Dave, Just read your report. Got a question though. If they did not show because of our free will, then what on earth are these other ones doing down here then, :tears:

Are you referring to reptilians?

From my understanding, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but reptilians are not part of the "treaty". Which, in effect, means they are not bound by the Law of One.

They see Earth as "their" planet because according to some sources, they were here first before the battle with the "Nordics" took place over 200,000 years ago. During that battle, some reptilians retreated into to Earth, while others departed to somewhere else...Draco or Sirius B or something similar.

Antonia 10-16-2008 11:45 AM

Hi David...I am very inspired by your work... you talk a lot of sense... I have a question (I've read what you recommended here)...Have you seen the twelve part George Kavasilas video? About the whole God/universal history/Et thing? and if you have what do you think? is he on the ball or miss channelled?
:lightsabre: Antonia

Tuza 10-16-2008 12:37 PM

Does David answer some of the questions posted on Avalon, has he ever. I would be interested David to read any answer you might give.:original:

Tez 10-16-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt Ripley (Post 53085)
Hi David,

Read your report last night - what a fantastic article! I really enjoyed it and I have a better understanding in general.

Thank you for taking the time to address this, it is truly appreaciated by a lot of people, including myself. :thumb_yello:

It was both a fantastic article, as well as a long one to go through and absorb, think i must be starting to slow down.

I had been thinking, after reading what many people had been negatively writing after the non-appearance, that there are so many out there who still have very immature attitudes towards their fellow humans, because like little spoilt brats they didn't get what they wanted.
Yes i believe, and yes i would like to also see others who are more advanced than we ourselves are, but with our current attitudes we are more still seen as savages in their eyes.

Over the years, you can pick so many times that certain prophesies were supposed to come about, but they never have - but one day they will come to be.
If you do look and listen carefully, many instances have come about as David has himself told us, amongst others who seem to have also confirmed this beforehand as well. Thankyou David.

I think the thing that maybe struck me the most were the threats made, to and against Blossom, because they didn't get their expectations met. It will all come in time - at the right time - when both we and they are truly ready.

I have read so much also about the Reptillian agenda(s), from various sources including David, Mutwa Credo, David Icke and many others, and no doubt they are here in various forms, have interbred with man over the millenium, and have their own agendas that we are not generaaly been privy to.

But again, thankyou David for the insights and revelations from this article :Update:

china2012 10-16-2008 01:07 PM

Just found
The Trilogy!The Free Trilogy!!!
Educational excellence for all open mind
Exalt society is all but intellect force
To these delicious forbidden knowledge
Where we rediscover our freedom and autonomy
You don't necessarily remember us, but we remember you

* * Footnote * *
The mind, that ocean where each kind
Does straight its own resemblance find
Yet it creates, transcending there
Far other worlds, and other seas
Annihilating all that ‘s made
To a green thought in a green shade

----Written By Andrew Marvell

Orion11 10-16-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuza (Post 53140)
Does David answer some of the questions posted on Avalon, has he ever. I would be interested David to read any answer you might give.:original:

No, he has not. :lol3: lol

Quote:

we should all take what wilcock say for 100% truth............................................. ..............................
your not serious are you warngen? lol

Average Joe 10-16-2008 02:06 PM

I don't think they didn't show because of lack of spiritual awareness and all that stuff......I think they didn't show because they weren't there and were a figment of Blossom's imagination.

A radical, unbelievable theory I know, but hey please don't dismiss it out of hand guys:original:

Kahunamahalo 10-16-2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warngen (Post 53089)

That statement is so scary, I can't believe anyone would say that. He's just a man like the rest of us.

arcora 10-16-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo (Post 53211)
That statement is so scary, I can't believe anyone would say that. He's just a man like the rest of us.

I sensed sarcasm in the original statement.

Topper 10-16-2008 02:31 PM

As the reincarnated Edgar Cayce, I'm surprised that you, David, did not inform everyone not to waste their time waiting for et to arrive. I'll tell you why, because you get paid for your interviews, and you use vehicles such as project avalon and camelot as free advertising to lure everyone to your web site interviews. This is why, Tuza, that David does not answer any questions posted to him. He needs you to tune into his web site so he can get paid.

nomadrush 10-16-2008 02:45 PM

Blossom Goodchild an official statement

Blossom Goodchild gives her response to what happened or didn't happen on Oct 14th.

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/200...ild-gives.html

I for one, feel sorry for Blossom. She did what she felt was right and put her trust in the messages she received - PLEASE don't shoot the messenger.

Ross

bill7907 10-16-2008 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topper (Post 53230)
As the reincarnated Edgar Cayce, I'm surprised that you, David, did not inform everyone not to waste their time waiting for et to arrive. I'll tell you why, because you get paid for your interviews, and you use vehicles such as project avalon and camelot as free advertising to lure everyone to your web site interviews. This is why, Tuza, that David does not answer any questions posted to him. He needs you to tune into his web site so he can get paid.

Yes, I am pretty sure his business is rolling pretty well.
He says he charges between 80-150$ to give you a dream of what might happen.
Unfortunately, some people fall for it.
I never gave spirituality much importance because it's always subjective.

After all, what David Wilcock speculates on what the future events might be, is just as good as everyone's else speculations.
We are all equal.

And basically, from now on, I only privilege the people who were inside the government and who were linked to any particular subject related to Extraterrestrials and their technology.
I think Project Camelot should concentrate more on hard evidence and hard facts from whistleblowers than spirituality and all that aspect.

Orion11 10-16-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topper (Post 53230)

exactly. :thumb_yello:

msv 10-16-2008 03:21 PM

I haven't had time to read David's article yet, but my feeling about the 14th before it didn't happen, was that it is quite possible there was a mass implant of info into those vulnerable and able to get the word out channels (and there were many) from SDS 4's, to again fool the population and distract us while the world economy was tanking. if we thought the aliens were going to save us we wouldn't be as concerned with what was going on. It has happened a lot over the past 15 years. The entities I trust the most with info, don't predict the future, only talk about patterns of energy we are experiencing. I doubt those doing the manipulating are interested in them for that reason.

Mike_Jetson 10-16-2008 03:39 PM

And if I were David Wilcock i certainly wouldnt hang around here to discuss things judging by some of the narrow minded negative attacks people like himself receive.

Topper 10-16-2008 03:59 PM

So mike jetson, where would you hang out?

msv 10-16-2008 04:11 PM

Jelaila Starr has some pretty good info here:

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/...od_served.html

NeoEmc2 10-16-2008 04:13 PM

Man... People looove to gloat about being right.

Topper 10-16-2008 04:14 PM

Bill 7907, I agree with you, Camelot should get specific. About David Wilcock, his forte is that he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Mr. Cayce did make some profound statements, Mr. Wilcock has not. What does this say about Mr. Wilcock? He's starting to sound like Dr. Greer, who charges a great deal with his ce5 protocol to attract et, and if you don't see et, it's because you are not properly focused. It's a sales pitch aimed at those without specific knowledge, looking for some kind of answer. Answers that some have questions for, insiders into the gov't, such as myself, and maybe yourself.

Topper 10-16-2008 04:16 PM

NeoEMC2...DUH!!!!