Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Archived Threads - Read Only (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Wilcock Lies Proven 2 (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2461)

konigprophet 09-18-2008 02:43 AM

Wilcock Lies Proven 2

historycircus.....

DW is an articulate person as we all know by his interviews and videos. If you listen to the interview again you will HEAR him say SECRETLY INSPIRED.

I feel you may have misunderstood what David was describing when he said: “Bacon was able to secretly inspire the expeditions of Columbus and others”.

I believe he meant Bacon aroused and filled the facts with revolutionary ideas in his own way since he had access to information no one knew existed. History has been inspired that it is so twisted who knows what to believe, see? He did mention Bacon's free access to the vatican library. Hope this helps.

Look up the word inspire. God Bless.............:original:

BTW hello eveyone, put your spiritual seatbelts on.

bodzoyfa 09-18-2008 03:16 AM

Re: Wilcock Lies Proven 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by konigprophet (Post 17617)
historycircus.....

DW is an articulate person as we all know by his interviews and videos. If you listen to the interview again you will HEAR him say SECRETLY INSPIRED.

I feel you may have misunderstood what David was describing when he said: “Bacon was able to secretly inspire the expeditions of Columbus and others”.

I believe he meant Bacon aroused and filled the facts with revolutionary ideas in his own way since he had access to information no one knew existed. History has been inspired that it is so twisted who knows what to believe, see? He did mention Bacon's free access to the vatican library. Hope this helps.

Look up the word inspire. God Bless.............:original:

BTW hello eveyone, put your spiritual seatbelts on.

Thanks, konigprophet. I wanted to make the same point. Historycircus doesnt have much time to listen, just preach.

PodWORLD 09-18-2008 03:24 AM

He's not really talking about Francis Bacon exactly.

This figure that encompasses Bacon/Rosencreutz/Comte de Saint Germain.

He's been reading Masonic academia and theocrasy books that
allude to this figure as having been prevalent at various points in history including the writing of the Declaration of Independence.

I thought it was an excellent interview that showed David to be a bright,
articulate and well read person who has a positive message and is trying
to make sense of the countless threads of discovery as we all are on this forum.

The tone could have been better but we're all grown ups.

historycircus 09-18-2008 03:33 AM

No, I did not request that the thread be closed - that decision was made for me.

No, David Wilcock said in his interview that Bacon inspired Columbus. No question there. You can make whatever apologetic interpretation you like. I tell my students all the time, "when you write in your exam, be exact. Make sure what you 'mean' is what you say." He said Bacon inspired Columbus.

He also said the Pineal was shaped like a pine cone, which it is not. If I'm not mistaken, that was the main point behind one of his recent video releases on the internet - which is complete malarky. The pineal gland is not shaped like a pine cone; where does that leave his two hour talk, that connects the shape of the pineal gland to ancient symbology? I'm just saying. . . unless saying such things is wrong, and thinking such things is wrong, and asking such questions is wrong? I'm just a seeker, trying to get to the truth like all of you.:smoke:

PodWORLD 09-18-2008 03:39 AM

David can lose some marks then.

The pine cone is an ancient symbol of the pineal gland.

It is pea shaped but as the good people at Oxford put it.....

pineal gland
/pinil/ (also pineal body)

• noun a small gland situated at the back of the skull within the brain, secreting a hormone-like substance in some mammals.

— ORIGIN from Latin pinea ‘pine cone’ (with reference to its shape).

konigprophet 09-18-2008 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by historycircus (Post 17754)
I'm just a seeker, trying to get to the truth like all of you.:smoke:

Me too, me too.....just thought I could point it out.

http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilc...sept_2008.html

"He was able to secretly inspire the nautical expeditions of the conquerors and fooled the people into ... telling them that there were streets of gold, paved with gold, et cetera"

I would never flame anyone, just trying to hold hands with you all on our journey to bringing down the falsehoods. I guess this could be a closed thread.

:original:

Shakesbeer 09-18-2008 03:57 AM

Either way that Pineal gland is a sweet little dealio that does have rods & cones for various reasons and there fore can be considered a "3rd eye". People always look for "proof" of things like the chakras and their tangle link to this physical reality, and there it is. A "3rd eye"(even though the Pituitary gland is susposed to be associated with the 3rd eye or 6th chakra) that symbolically has been referred to as a "pine cone" in ancient history; and it's what David used to show that all of these freaky hat wearing people get much of there "higher information"; from their own "channels"; which tend to involve some kind "altered state"; that has strong correlations and functional relations to these states(like melatonin! :thumb_yello: ) . But I guess if you want argue the semantics of the gland's physical appearance, then by all means...argue away.

I still don't think David deliberately tried to mislead (aka "lie")...or would you say he may have made a mistake? Unless you have proof of a lie that is...

Jetamus 09-18-2008 06:35 AM

Quote:

He also said the Pineal was shaped like a pine cone, which it is not. If I'm not mistaken, that was the main point behind one of his recent video releases on the internet - which is complete malarky. The pineal gland is not shaped like a pine cone; where does that leave his two hour talk, that connects the shape of the pineal gland to ancient symbology? I'm just saying. . . unless saying such things is wrong, and thinking such things is wrong, and asking such questions is wrong? I'm just a seeker, trying to get to the truth like all of you.:smoke:

His whole 2012 enigma video doesn't fall apart just because he suggests the Pineal gland is shaped similarly to a pine cone.
The pine cone has been used all over the world as a symbol of spiritual attainment.

clarkkent 09-18-2008 06:54 AM

man the first thread with this title got pulled, guys please use your wisdom and and least change the title of the thread, its a little immature to go against the mods and deliberately post such a NEGATIVE title again.

id hate to see avalon degenerate into what so many others do. itd be a real shame.

Jon Carling 09-18-2008 07:00 AM

does anyone stop and think what a dried pineal gland looks like?

A raisin is a grape after all....
a dried apricot is a little different than a fresh one isn't it?

hmmm...

Ampgod 09-18-2008 07:07 AM

First off... The title is very negative. Too aggressive.

David Wilcock is interesting.
Telling you reality? Maybe.
I'm open , but ...
I , personally, am uneasy about David Wilcock.
Something bothers me.
It's a strange feeling I get.
I want to say "embellishment" for some reason.

*I am not sure though. it's just a gut feeling.

All-in-all, i'm sure he is a very nice fellow attempting to help humanity. :)

Ampgod

stefaan 09-18-2008 09:34 AM

I concur totaly with Ampgod. Ampgod takes the words out of my mind.

A strange gut feeling, but still, not enough to condemn someone, insult, disrespect or whatever.

If one is a seeer, then don't espect a 'normal' person.
Give him the advantage of the doubt.

Buchanan561 09-18-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefaan (Post 18241)
I concur totaly with Ampgod. Ampgod takes the words out of my mind.

A strange gut feeling, but still, not enough to condemn someone, insult, disrespect or whatever.

If one is a seeer, then don't espect a 'normal' person.
Give him the advantage of the doubt.

This post is a response in general to all the posts in this thread and should not be taken to be directed to this one individual. I write it as I too, as some of you have voiced, have concerns regarding David Wilcock's information.

This is a very interesting thread even though I do not believe that the title would reflect well to strangers who might come and read our forums. David Wilcock was the first Project Camelot interviewee that I watched. I found it on YouTube and that led me to Camelot site. I watched his first ones there several times because something about his demeanor and the way he told his story about how he got into his present line of work left me very troubled. I will not say what as my response was ‘me’ and not necessarily how others saw him. I was also a bit concerned about his seeming pride that he and others believed that he was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. I even ordered the book although I never got around to reading much of it.

I believe him to be a very intelligent and highly educated person with a sincere heartfelt sense of purpose regarding his reason for being here on earth at this time. And he may be correct in that as I see him doing a lot of great work. I have noticed Kerry however questioning n some of his views when he speaks. Which is a good thing.

The main concern I had with his two hour audio of Sept 0, 08 was his apparent lack of knowledge regarding the Extraterrestrials that are living here on planet earth. Their history of being here, what they ‘look’ like and any real knowledge of how they came to be here. Especially the reptilian race. Michael Tsarion seems to have a lot of information regarding them.

I do not concur with his assessment that the black people may be the only original humans that are actually real earthlings. If one goes back far enough in ancient history one will learn that even the prehistoric man, the ape manand the Neantherals were also created by Extraterrestrial gods at an even earlier time as they also were responsible for seeding the earth with a lot of life forms even before then. This was millions of years before the Anunnaki, according to Sumerian texts, state created ‘us’. But there are other ancient records other than the sumerian texts that tell other stories. Check out Michael Tsarion material.

If one is really interested in a very realistic picture of the creation of all life on planet Earth I would suggest they read Lloyd Pyes work.
www.lloydpye.com He does an excellent job of telling the story of the creation of planet earth and then how it has been seeded over and over because cataclysms would wipe everything out and things had to be started all over again. And…he does an excellent job of showing how the theory of evolution is total bunk. It is all creationsim of one sort or another. If you read his website you will be glad you did. Lloyd Pye - Everything you Know is Wrong www.lloydpye.com/

This is an excellent book he has written. It took me a long time to read as it is huge but tells quite a different story of the creation of life here on earth than the history books tell. But the entire story is on his web site. I do not recomment buying the book as it would take you all year to read.

I do not want to show any disrespect to David but I do believe that he presents a lot of disinformation about a lot of things. He believes that when all things begin to be real bad that the ‘enlightened, service to others, people will be raptured and taken to ??another dimension. This troubles me a lot but I should not question his faith.

I listened to his 2 hour video about 5 times as I have it burned to CD. But I was quite concerned as I felt that so much of his information was disinformation. But to err is human, is it not? And to forgive is devine. And there is nothing that says that he is wrong in his assessments, and that I am correct. We are dealing with opinions as there is no knowledge that is absolute truth.

HaveBlue 09-18-2008 12:08 PM

So where does the name 'Pineal' gland come from then?
he talks (DW) of his dreams, his acid trips etc... he knows why he is here and has a sense of purpose- good for him.
Who cares what he believes? Who cares what you belive? Don't watch him or buy his stuff then.

Jenny 09-18-2008 12:33 PM

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=404&Itemid=70

The interview he gave is a somewhat chaotic representation of an article he was writing.

read the article and then, if you like, come back to this thread.

Zjenny

orionsbelt 09-18-2008 03:06 PM

Circus Clowns and Hidden Agendas

Quote:

No, I did not request that the thread be closed - that decision was made for me.

Do you have a short-term memory problem?
Or do you tell lies?

Before your new anger thread disappeared I happened to copy the whole avalon website and forum, as I have habit of archiving website data for future reference.

Historical Record Snippet follows.

At 19 minutes past the hour historycircus wrote:

"Yes yes, lets end the thread"

:trumpet:

21sept 09-18-2008 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaveBlue (Post 18366)
So where does the name 'Pineal' gland come from then?
he talks (DW) of his dreams, his acid trips etc... he knows why he is here and has a sense of purpose- good for him.
Who cares what he believes? Who cares what you belive? Don't watch him or buy his stuff then.

Is your post a little bit nihilistic HaveBlue ? Sure we care, that is why we are here, trying to sort this stuff out in our minds, iron out creases which have been sat on too long. If David Wilcock is genuine, he will not mind at all when people question the things he says; as Kerry says, QUESTION EVERYTHING.
It has become our DUTY to do so.
But, we must do it intelligently and with love.
:wub2:

goody8504 09-18-2008 07:50 PM

Re: Circus Clowns and Hidden Agendas

Quote:

Originally Posted by orionsbelt (Post 18563)
Do you have a short-term memory problem?
Or do you tell lies?

Before your new anger thread disappeared I happened to copy the whole avalon website and forum, as I have habit of archiving website data for future reference.

Historical Record Snippet follows.

At 19 minutes past the hour historycircus wrote:

"Yes yes, lets end the thread"

:trumpet:

hahaha. nice work orionsbelt. i guess there's no refuting that. too bad there aren't more people like you around to expose a liar when they have the chance

JohnWdoe 09-19-2008 02:51 AM

This is helping no one.

If you look at some of my posts about what i blanket term "New Age" you will realize frankly i think its dangerous and cult like.

I see you people as wonderful poets walking through life but am afraid some people have left the reality im sitting in now, its no denying. Metaphysics have taken the place before genuine good hearted people as for some reason people have learned to become "a higher self" which i personally realized is a ladder one will never catch - its like they put you in a loop.

My higher self has been around me since i was ermm, ever! and leme tell you all i have had some WEIRD stuff happen to me alot of telepathy honestly, which has actually scared people when i have read someones thoughts.

Heres the thing about it with me and "telepathy" its complete random and has no boundary (throw cold reading out) i have had dozens and dozens of times where ill simply get a feeling (it reminds me of sudden realization, the real people know) the feeling will be at total random and it can have a few triggers.

A simple run down on what i feel and experience goes as such,

I must be in a state of mind that is "away" from basic concepts (kinda like the mindless seconds when you go to the fridge, i believe this is the "higher self") once my mind is just "doing its thing" it will take me a certain object or colour to set the "sudden realized" feeling which i have no real reason to feel it, when im feeling that weird feeling i will be told "your mothers coming home" or "walk to the door because someones coming".

It reminds me of an animal sensor or something? i dubbed my own term YEARS before i ever read or heard any of this i simply called it, "my radars".

I can understand your spiritual path all to well... my entire life i have been connected to some weird force but ya know what? my dreams were telling me to leave the New Age world as i was practicing merkaba... I was shown this odd sphere that reminded me of a horse shoe, all i seen was human spirits/theta/souls running trapped like mad wild dogs, i woke up and thought to myself "what is the real meaning for this? and was answered soundly by my intuition "to escape suffering".

Why escape what man is destined to do?

Debugged 09-19-2008 03:46 AM

The pineal not the pituitary is the "third eye," because it possesses rod and cone cells like our regular eyes do. It is roughly "pine cone" shaped, as can be seen here: http://www.rickrichards.com/chakras/...ry_brain2a.jpg and here: http://www.faqs.org/health/images/uchr_01_img0052.jpg Now, to get really detailed, some pine cones are quite round, and some are more oblong, depending on the type of Pine Tree they come from. To debate whether the pineal is shaped like a pine cone or not has to be one of the most sophomoric wastes of bandwidth I've seen yet.

Anyone can do a search on any search engine, and look up the scientific and esoteric information on the Third Eye/Pineal Gland, and read for days. No, David Wilcock didn't "lie" about the third eye. He painstakingly researches, and channels, and then shares his results. God bless him for sharing freely. He himself would tell any of us, to take what he, or anyone else says with much discernment. Do I think he's intentionally telling a tall tale and spinning a yarn for money and recognition? No, but hey, he has to support himself somehow, right? Do I believe everything he says at face value? No. But, I do believe he holds some valuable clues and useful information, and some truths...and for that, I'm grateful to him.

elias 09-19-2008 07:33 AM

Hi,

Circumstances don't matter, only state of being matters.
If someone is raising your vibration by his words, and presence, be grateful!
David Wilcock is someone who makes my vibration rise to very high levels when listening to him, so I appreciate that.

People! don't judge others, they are only our reflection, so a kinder title would be appreciated.

What my personal "experience" tells me is that David Wilcock's ideas make so much sense to me!! My Dad is a physiologist and confirmed me about the pineal gland. And also I have been working with Bates method for vision improvement and what I have realized is the fact that the physical eyes are only receptors of light and the real seeing is done on the "forehead", and in the mind as images, and is pretty interesting that eyes don't see but only receive light.

Elias

Orion11 09-19-2008 07:39 AM

i agreed with some things you said at first historycircus...

but now it is fairly clear.... you are totally stuck on things that do not even matter.

seem to like drama a bit much to.

should work on those PR skills a bit.

jeez man..... get over it.

everyone understood your point,

now your just making yourself look like something from a circus.....
Peace

Kate 09-19-2008 11:39 PM

Re: Wilcock

LMAO...Henry I like your style! personally, I feel there is LOADS on this forum that is totally off topic and blurring the whole point of why we are here....:mad3: heyho...back to the drawing board... :winksmiley02: