Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   UK (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Devon and Cornwall people!! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=469)

mikey 12-11-2009 08:17 PM

Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Hello beautiful people...mucho apologies for my lack of involvement of late. i do hope all is well with everyone.
Hoping to be back on here more in the new yr. :thumb_yello:

Big love to you

peace
mikey...aka bananaman

mikey 12-23-2009 11:45 AM

festive blessings and love to all...watch the roads too.... :original:

peace always

gita 12-23-2009 02:56 PM

Hi. Gita here down in Plymouth. So good to know there are other 'crazy people' nearby. It was getting pretty lonely down here.

Kulapops 12-23-2009 04:59 PM

In the words of Tiny Tim,

Merry Christmas ! And God Bless us, everyone ! (even TPTW)

K :wub2:

gita 01-01-2010 01:33 PM

Did anyone else notice all those red and orange glowing lights just after midnight? I thought they were lanterns at first but they were behaving rather odd!

kriya 01-01-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gita (Post 214115)
Did anyone else notice all those red and orange glowing lights just after midnight? I thought they were lanterns at first but they were behaving rather odd!

Hi Gita:welcomeani:

You should check out this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ghlight=orange

It's all about the recent "orange lights", my verdict is still out. The one I saw was very bright and moved very fast across the sky, but it could have been a lantern.

Cheers,

Kriya

tintagelcave 01-01-2010 03:23 PM

Hi Bananaman, nice to know there's quite some people from Devon and Cornwall, I am an Albion-traveler and feel very much at home in this old land.
Last september I was in Dartmoor, loved it! I am from Holland, by the way.
Totness is such a lovely town and it's an atmosphere where I could live, some day? Can you tell me if there's some special event in that region, around the period 15th of June to around the 5th of July?
Give my greetings to the wind, will you? Thanks :original:

gita 01-02-2010 02:22 PM

Hi all. I can't seem to find the link to listen to George Green's radio interview on 31st December. Was wandering if anyone can help me with this?

Hope you are all having a joyous new year.:original:

Strandloper 01-12-2010 12:25 AM

Hi All, and a happy and peaceful new year,
Yes Gita, i have been seeing the orange globes for most of the Last year on and off.
My assumption so far is that they are Terrestrial in origin and it may be the Military using next generation propulsion systems. James Casbolt has mentioned a little about 'Dragon Eye' see the Watchers Thread in Project Camelot Forum look for The thread created by James Casbolt to see the mention.
Stay positive people
love and light
Strand:original:

Strandloper 01-12-2010 12:41 AM

One thing for sure, and i don't need my powers of observation brought into question. The Orange orbs are not lanterns they are intelligently controlled.:thumb_yello:

gita 01-12-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strandloper (Post 220835)
One thing for sure, and i don't need my powers of observation brought into question. The Orange orbs are not lanterns they are intelligently controlled.:thumb_yello:

In agreement with you there Strandloper. I must admit that I've not seen any in the last couple of weeks which makes me more convinced that PTB 'release' them strategically such as on new year eve and dates around it to make people believe they're lanterns.

Glad to see this thread started again.

Kulapops 01-12-2010 10:56 AM

Happy New Year to you all !

And welcome to the Devon and Cornwall Thread Gita... nice to have more 'crazies' around the place :wink2:
I saw quite a few go up on New Year's Eve. I was staying at my parent's place near Seaton. There were quite a few and it's not a very populated place. Strangest of all was one seemed to go up from the field next door. No one lives there. However, I will say that I saw my first 'lantern' at glastonbury festival some years back now. They were selling them on the site. I thought it was a ufo back then, because I had never seen such an orange silent moving glow in the sky before. The way in which they move is very eerie.

However in subsequent years at the festival, numbers rose steadily as more and more people bought them. I'd have to say that the ones I saw on New Years Eve moved in exactly the same way as the ones at Glasto. So I'm pretty sure the one's I saw were Lanterns. Quite a lot though.

Doesn't mean they can't use the existence of lanterns as a disguise for something else. Video of erratic behaviour would be good if someone catches one.

K

P.S. Totnes is only 15 min drive from me, it's lovely. If anyone fancies meeting there for a drink, let me know ! And yes, there is a special event tintagelcave between those dates - My Birthday ! :original:

gita 01-12-2010 11:17 AM

[QUOTE=Kulapops;221077]Happy New Year to you all !

And welcome to the Devon and Cornwall Thread Gita... nice to have more 'crazies' around the place :wink2:

Thank you for your warm welcome. It seems there's more going on down South West than we realise. Last year alone I noticed that they'd stepped up their chemtrails agenda and there was a great satalite image of it on Youtube but I can't seem to find it now. Then there's all these orange orbs! Yet most people seem to be sleep which I find quite frustrating.

Torbay is a beautiful place and I wouldn't mind getting out of Plymouth but at the moment I can just barely get out of my driveway cos of ice. :original:

Strandloper 01-12-2010 11:27 AM

:original:Hi Kula, happy new one :thumb_yello:. staying with the thread about the Orange Orbs, i've seen them on at least six separate occasions throughout the last 9 months and the first sighting i had was the most significant for me and included multiple witnesses to corroborate. Movement across the sky stopping then traversing in the opposite direction, zooms out as if light is receding then faint light vanishes. scanning the same section of the sky five minuites later the same faint orange orb becomes brighter as if coming closer, now a white halo is visible inside the orange orb. It then does the same trick as before, moving across the sky then back before disapearing in the same way as before. I posted this sighting on a UK sightings web site some eight plus months ago.
:welcomeani: all the newbies

Kulapops 01-12-2010 11:48 AM

Wow !

Amazing sighting, Strand. Yes, all the one's I've seen don't change direction which makes me think they are lanterns. They do zip along at quite a speed though. Yours definitely sounds different.

There's an amazing video on orbs on the internet on some mountain I think in the states. At first it shows photos which are not too convincing, but towards the end there is video footage which looks very real. If I can find it, I'll post it.

Maybe you should start an orb thread Strand ? Sounds like the topic is worthy of more discussion and input outside of D&C... I can stick the link on a thread if you start one up.

K

P.S I've just noticed, there are orange orbs in your pic too ! :original:

Strandloper 01-12-2010 01:21 PM

Threads up in general discussion. if you want to add Kula.
The Orange Guys (LASO's) in the Skies.
Figured that it's going to be an ongoing mystery, where we don't figure out what they are but with enough credible witness testimony we could figure out what they are not.
:mfr_lol: only noticed them orange guys in my pic now that you pointed them out.

Kulapops 01-12-2010 01:37 PM

Looking for the vid now... them pesky orbs have disappeared again !

Kulapops 01-13-2010 01:16 PM

Hey ... !

Heads up peeps... Brian Gerrish... of Common Purpose Exposed fame... is giving a talk tonight in Totnes at the Barrel House at around 7:30pm if anyone's interested....

I just found out... !

K

Strandloper 01-13-2010 01:48 PM

I've seen his video's on Common Purpose, unfortunately won't be able to make it. Thanks for the heads up on that one Kula.

Loved this video, From Bigmo's thread in General Discussion.

The shifting sands of the truth seeker...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short video by a sand artist that to me is a great metaphor for the truth seeker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vOhf3OvRXKg
peace within

Kulapops 01-13-2010 01:55 PM

Cheers Strand.

Is he any good do you know? Don't know much about him apart from the Common Purpose Exposed site going down...

Any others from D& C who might be about tonight? Could be a good opportunity to meet your fictitional buddies from Lala land, erm, I mean PA :wink:

K

Strandloper 01-13-2010 02:06 PM

Seems a Genuine Guy, The video of his, on CP was an eye opener when i saw it few years ago. Might still have the link to video on the truthseeker website. :original:

mikey 01-13-2010 02:09 PM

brilliant, big thanks for the heads up kula...wish i could make it tonight. if anyone does make it do come and report back if possible. big love to all, peace always, mikey

Strandloper 01-13-2010 02:10 PM

Yep still there. here is the direct link to google video.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...3594&hl=en-GB#
Would like to go tonight, funds (lack of)are stopping me though.
Hi Mikey check out the video if you haven't already.
Peace
Strand

zaina 01-13-2010 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=Daddy_Cool;1740]Hey, did anyone see that story in the West Briton, there was a UFO sighting in Helston last Saturday! 3 red/orange fire like objects in the sky!
WOW![/QUOTE
Ihave seen it a few times ,quite low aswell

Kulapops 01-19-2010 03:22 PM

Time for a D&C meeting !!

Isn't it about time we got together for a pint again?

I think there are enough people on D&C to at least meet up for an evening of light-hearted chat.

If not before , I recommend the Totnes Truth evening, I've been to two so far. One by Peter Taylor and the last by Brian Gerrish. It's only usually a couple of quid to get in.

The next one will be at the beginning of Feb. I can find out the date if you're interested.

Alternatively, I'm happy to go to Plymouth, Exeter or even Kingsbridge :original: to meet up with anyone. So if you're up for a more general meet, please post to this thread. Let's get a date sorted

K.

P.S. I'm also willing to go a bit further afield, if anyone wants to share petrol. We could go and find the Swanny River lol...:original: