Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   UK (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Devon and Cornwall people!! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=469)

Kulapops 10-25-2008 10:32 AM

Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Notice that the 'K's posts are getting shorter... hopefully....

Including this one :

2nd meeting of the D&C .... lol.... what do you mean you weren't invited ??

Ok sorry... but just wanted to post the fact here that I very spontaneously managed a quick half of guinnes with Rhythm in Kingsbridge yesterday.

I'm not really the organiser of this thread, so maybe Mikey ? will want to get involved with organising a big meet for us all...

But in the meantime, I think it's fun if at least some of us manage to meet (even if it's only two people) that you post something about it on here. that way, we'll all benefit from the feeling that something is happening.

Surely, in the end , that's what this thread is about ?

we don't all live that close together, but some of us live near to others and even if those people meet and post here then at least something is going on.

Anyone ever organise a company works do ?? they're a nightmare. Try getting 8 people together can be a bind. I think more likely that we'll coalesce like droplets of water on a window pane.

Slowly at first...but eventually the D&C will be as one globule running down the window of life

:original:

rhythm 10-25-2008 03:11 PM

yes me and kulla had too halfs , and we do plan to get married soon , when he has finished painting the house ,:nono:
well we may just live together 4 awhile , so see what happens whae you get off your little botts and meet up with a complete stanger,humm.:lmfao:
now seriousley , or maby not ,its was great to have another mate and to meet somone in real life , cos forum can take on some wierd kinda virtual life
hmmm.:rm_robot hope to get rael with the rest of yer , love and respect .
rhythmmmm. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Caladan 10-25-2008 05:59 PM

I look forward to a meeting. Lets make it happen.

Kulapops 10-27-2008 12:04 PM

Hi all,

I agree with Caladan... anyone got any thoughts on a decent meeting place and time that more of us can get to?

:groupwave:

What would be an 'equidistant' location for all?

:plane:

I think anyone who's up for a meeting - pub, marsh or fish and chip shop should write in here (you're already subscribed to this thread , of course?) with suggestions as to location and then maybe we can pick a point near where the majority who want to meet are.

:gathering:

Sound fair?

Mikey, do you want to comment?

Peace n love

K

Caladan 10-27-2008 06:23 PM

I'm not really familiar with many places in dc, or distance between towns. But I do know plymouth a little bit which is a bit of a way form me and hopefully close to you guys, but i really don't mind where is best. I'm sure i'll do my best to get to a meet.

leeboy 10-29-2008 09:39 PM

Hiya peeps!!
Sorry been off the air for a while im in the process of rediscovering astral projection, i say rediscovering because this is something we can all do we ahve just "forgotten", hope we are all well glad we have some new members, to my friend "K", the trouble with dealing with all of the information we are interested in then we all run the risk of becomming a bit paranoid and start seeing conspiricies all over the place. The best bet i think is to judge all the information on your gut instinct, its NEVER let me down, but just look at the news at the minute, its all pointing towards a global currency that will mean one world government, i feel we have reached a critical mass point regarding all of what we know, i think the time to prevent certain plans has long gone we are at the junction point for which timeline we end up on and there is not enough of us prepared mentally or spiritually to either:
A, spread the word so to speak
B, change the course of what is comming
i feel deep down inside that we are on our own with this current situation on the world stage, there will be no intervention to protect us for one reason. If after thousands of years on this beautiful planet we STILL havent learned to realise we are destined for something far better and wonderous, we still havent learned our true potential, we still bicker and argue and fight over the most trivial of things, this has been caused by our inability to see that the ones we choose to sit in positions of power, the men and women who run vast multi national corporations, and the banking sector have us all by the balls. We have lost sight of our self given right to something far far far greater than what we call "the real world", this planet is a testing ground for us, for our souls and spirits. Bill Deagle spoke in his phone interview of the fact that money can be likened to life blood, we work to live to earn money, The dark powers that are operating at the moment needed a blood sacrifice, or a monetary sacrifice.
We have caused our own down fall due to our lack of faith in ourselves and the human race, we have put up with second best, we have done what is considered to be the right thing because it has been drummed into our heads since birth. WHO decided that we need money? WHAT is money? WHO decided that we have to go out to work 6 or 7 days a week? WHO dictates what is broadcast on tv, radio in the media? WHO are the faceless few we have handed our destiny and birthright to without a fight? IF someone came onto your proerty with a view to harm you or to relive you of possesions etc you WOULD do something about it. So WHY havent we done something about the world power elites they are doing exactly this. They limit our travel ability with extortionate fuel prices (those of you who say fuel prices are falling, how much did it cost to fill your car last year?), they limit our social interaction by making staying at home a far more interesting idea, (the smoking ban, the incredible drink deals that supermarkets offer, the change in the licence law which meant pubs clubs etc had to have different licences and permissions to offer entertainment which all cost money, money that the pubs dont have because thier cutomer base has dwindled to nothing), why are they keeping us apart, when people get together they talk, they make conclusions for themselves, they view information from many different perspectives, they CONNECT with one another.
THIS is what they want to prevent, if we connect then our journey would actually move on we would learn more about ourselves as a race, we would put differences aside and respect one another, they are keeping us down on purpose under their heel so to speak. If you cant see this by now then they have done their job very very well. Maybe certain things put on Camelot are a lesson in misdirection, but you just have to look outside your window, to view the news between the lines to see and understand we are in alot of trouble. I have written an awful lot and for those of you still reading, i thank you, i dont have any answers all i can offer is we must all listen to that little voice in the back of our heads, the little voice that has been drowned out by the sound of "modern", lives, this is the voice of truth, of gut instinct, of our own souls. we have to start taking back that which we have given away freely. listen to the voice within and let it guide you, maybe if it can become loud enough we will ALL hear it and remember our path, we can make our own future its time to drag ourselves out of the shackles that we put on ourselves THEY will only have power for as long as we give it to them.
Thank you for your time and think about what i have written.
Without power they are useless.

leeboy 11-05-2008 11:41 AM

Where the hell is the ground crew??!!!

Kulapops 11-05-2008 05:12 PM

Hopefully not in Hell !

Hiya Leeboy. I'm here. I'm looking in from time to time. No one has posted except yourself and Caladan since I suggested people chucking in ideas about where they want to meet, if at all...

there have been thousands of views of this thread (it's probably from ten people or so checking in regularly :original:)

There has been no sign of Mikey since mid October.

If anyone from Devon and Cornwall are checking in here, perhaps it's worth saying hello again. I've not posted because nothing has changed since my last post - and the last thing you want is me jarring on and on about the weather in a place that is really about hookups (i think).

I did read your post and there's a lot of information in there , as there is also in other places about the forum. I agree with a lot of what you say, but for my part, I am done worrying about anything for the moment. I'm happy to connect with people (physically or otherwise) and I think the loss of community is a problem in today's society.

Gloom and doom aside, if people can connect on some level, then the world will become a better place, in my view.

Glad that you are still looking in on the D&C crew...

peace n love

K

P.S. I can get to Plymouth if there's interest to meet there. No problem.

Caladan 11-18-2008 01:57 PM

Hi everyone,

As you may of heard, the Project Avalon forum is going to be transformed into a subscription based site. I feel for the Camelot team as their work can be costly and they do need a means of support but I do not agree with the subscription.

Camelot does need support and I hope everything works out, they have helped me a great deal and their work is invaluable. But I feel they need to find an alternative form of means and support and not force us to pay a subscription to keep us together. As they said in the announcement "Project Avalon costs almost nothing to host" .

I believed in a free and open enviroment for us to chat and come together, so I will not be paying a subscription and therefore no longer be in contact with this site. Sorry guys but i feel very strongly about this. Anyone that wants to keep contact with me, feel free to send me an email and I'll add you to my address book. michaelwilliamprobert@sky.com

Best Wishes

Strandloper 11-23-2008 12:54 AM

Firstly ..Hi there Leeboy and welcome.

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in.and will be every so often untill I decide if i'm going to pay subscription or not.
Just like to add, that I think as with most places where answers are saught, more questions will arise. So..for the most..... I see that most here are searchers who are earnestly and honestly seeking something other than what the the governed world is offering (which is pretty shabby aint it). So very far from any kind of spiritual utopia we are, yet I feel it is mankinds (our) only possible destination. We are not a unified species with a common purpose, the strong victimise the weak and there is so much injustice in a world where the the masses (we) are being governed from a very lowly level.
Okay, not going into a long one here..so......to keep it short and sweet just want to say that in my view, places like Avalon , Camelot.. etc.etc and all of the many truthseeking websites out there, offer us only signposts ..while the real path is sought within.
Will add one more thing that I totally back up what Kerry and Bill are going on about, and that is that we are constantly creating the future. I mean if any one was following Dan Burisch's tetimony via Looking glass technology, none of the futures have panned out that were seen (that's if you believe in all that) I'm not a skeptic but contrarily believe in infinate possibility ...and that maybe we will all end up in a world that we individually think or believe that we should.
I'm definately on the verge of rambling on so I will stop.
May the spirit illuminate .. and better still .. enlighten you.
Peaceful vibrations to all here at the D&C.
Strand

(or the saturday night rambler)

Kulapops 11-24-2008 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strandloper (Post 85329)
Firstly ..Hi there Leeboy and welcome.

I'm not a skeptic but contrarily believe in infinate possibility ...and that maybe we will all end up in a world that we individually think or believe that we should.

Hi there leeboy and Strand.

Thanks for the post, Strand, I agree with you. This whole universe as I perceive it might just be responding to my consciousness, where I end up might just be down to me !

Do you realise we may be the last three amigos of the D&C ??!

Rhythm has gone/going Caladan has said his farewell. Mikey's not been seen since October.

The heat has gone out of this slightly. People don't like a peril they don't know, but seem reasonably ok with one that unfolds in front of them. Take the recession for example. Now that something bad is happening, people seem alright with the idea of hunkering down and getting on with it.

I hope it stops there. Maybe it will, maybe the future will be positive. I hope so.

I too am considering the subscription. This is my first eveer forum, so some slight emotional input here...it would be a shame to give up entirely. But I'm not sad about spending less time here. It was beginning to muck up my day !

I will probably check the site occasionally, as I'm sure caladan and Rythm will be unable to resist too, so keep posting (that is, if you've subscribed ! lol) or don't . It's your life :original: Time to live it.

palynido 11-25-2008 05:33 PM

Hi to all and hello to Devon and Cornwall from Weston-super-Mare. We are very pleased to make your accquaintence and happy to know that like minded people are close at hand.
I would really like to hear from anyone who has or is experiencing a 'geometric communication', ie shapes and symbols containing information or solutions. This has been going on with me for many years and approx 15 years ago started to develope into a spiral. I now have a very complex fractal. Until recently I thought this was a subjective trip but now think there is a lot more to it than that...... in which case I suspect that others out there are getting this too. That being so, it's time to get in touch. with love and thanks from The Family WsM UK

Strandloper 11-28-2008 05:50 PM

Hi palynido,
thanks for posting here as fresh input is very welcome.
Can't say that i've been in reciept of complex pattern communications, and without pun would like to say that my percieved world is allready complex enough. Curious to understand the media used for your receptions, are you meaning direct cerebral interface?
Do you dream them? are you fully conscious?
Just hope you're not picking too many wild mushrooms.
Anyhow just dropped in to find out if anyone is up for a pint or two, locally in the Torbay area.
Take care all
Strand

Strandloper 11-28-2008 07:46 PM

be around till about 9pm tonight then I 'll go cry into my beer ...alone:emot-sad:

Strandloper 12-08-2008 11:41 PM

:beer:

Kulapops 12-10-2008 12:04 PM

From the 28th November to the 8th December.... that's one long draft of beer Strand !

Hi... it's the K here... just signing in to wish you all peace n love at christmas time.

My hot tip of the week is GET OFF THE COMPUTER lol...

You know, I actually managed to not go online at all for three straight days in a row. The fact that I even mention that as some sort of achievement should tell you how much the internet has become an integral part of our lives. So much so that you may not even notice.

Anyone reading some of my posts may have noticed that I was becoming concerned with spending a lot of time on avalon, every single day. And I know it's not just me.

Does anyone else feel like there's some kind of other zone that your mind goes to when you're online?? Time flies...and your brain goes into a punch drunk kind of mono-land...

Look, I'm not making any conspiracy thoughts here, but I think we were built for fresh air and a certain pace of life. That was being disrupted for me being on the internet every day.

Why am I posting this here? Well, you guys are my 'homeland'. I don't want to start a thread, because maybe that's just ego. I just wanted to say, 'hey! I've found this out for me. Did you notice? Does it affect you? Think about it...Maybe we've all got so wrapped up in apocalypse because we care about oursevles and each other, that we're missing a bigger picture. That picture is living a life, rather than being concerned, afraid of an alter-life that may happen'

So hope you're all doing well, this is just my longwinded way of saying, not been on here for a while, having fun catching up with jobs that needed doing. Glad you're still about and nope, I haven't left avalon...but I'm going to slim time on line to a 'manageable' amount.

Try not going online for three days. See if you can ! See how the mist clears...

That aside, I'm enjoy Survivors.

Definitely up for a beer with Strand. Anyone game ?

Ok.. so maybe i can't learn to write shorter posts... but at least I can do them less often, does that work for you ?? :wink2:

Love,

K

palynido 12-11-2008 04:29 PM

hi Strandloper,
I've been pondering your questions.
The closest I've got to an adequate yet condensed description is this....... it's like a mild DMT trip but without taking the drug! All I need to do is close my eyes. It varies greatly in intensity and at it's height I can't shake it off and I feel surrounded by it. It has driven me to the point of insanity and has provided me with great insirational delight. It's like having another sence but it has it's own ON/OFF switch. I've come to a sort of explanation of it, at least as a platform for research...... I think it's something to do with the pineal gland (producing DMT during sleep and the third eye etc). Its been growing in intensity and complexity over about 15 years into a fractal spiral form, from a simple geometric visible language that appeared as 'solution' to concepts and principles that I was considering. I really do not know whether this is a deeply subjective trip (and therefore of niether interest or use to any one else) or if there is some form of actual commumication going on here that is demanding acknowledgment. In other words.... I'm either psychotic or onto something. I can take anything anyone might want to say on the matter. Thanks for asking! Have a look at Terence McKenna's description on youtube.
Lyn x

Yoga Nanda 01-18-2009 03:43 PM

Stonehenge

In Zetatalk they suggest as a safe location in the event of an (imminent) pole shift, somewhere around Stonehenge. I wondered if any of you guys had any thoughts on this. Its not particularly high land there is it? All the best, Yoga Nanda

Recon 04-07-2009 11:10 PM

Re: Stonehenge

Hi guys.

Just joined. I'm from plymouth. if anyone on here is close by i'm up for meeting for a drink and comparing notes.

I've only been in devon a few months and i keep having thoughts of how i'm going to get back to oxford when the time comes - oxford being so far from the sea. however there is a lot more countryside here.

It seems like activity has slowed down a lot from the begining but i'd like to think that people are keeping tabs on progress.

I surgest that a weekend in the summer be given to a survival camp.. if anybody was a scout you'll know what it entails, basicly survive in the woods with almost no possesions.

peace

Kulapops 10-09-2009 10:25 AM

Hi My month's subscription is almost up.

Yes, you can hear the violins already :original:

So I thought I'd take the opportunity to warm up this cooling pan of refried beans otherwise known as the Devon and Cornwall thread.

Yes, I live in Devon, it's no secret. Do you ??

Anyway, I've noticed there are a few contributors to PA that are UK based. I've even met a couple in the flesh, so they really do exist.

Whereas the trail of like minded souls has somewhat gone cold in Devon, maybe there's still a possibility to meet up with other's from another region.

So if you're out there, lurking and interested in perhaps a meetup even on the eastern borders of Devon, with other souls from other places, who knows we might even get as far as Wiltshire.... :wink2:, then stick a comment down here.

Look, it doesn't have to be about gloom and doom and survival and gutting squirrels as far as I'm concerned. we can just meet up to recognise that strange little place in all our hearts known as Avalon.. and ask the question,

"Just why do we waste so much time worrying about the end of the world?"

:mfr_lol:

Loves yas...

K

rhythm 10-09-2009 10:32 AM

Hey kool we already met up

i remember it welll !!!

if you can rouse some interest

i love to have a meet with you and some others

in the pink hehehehehe!!!!

rhythmmm ...

Ammit 10-09-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBigGame (Post 20537)
just waking up to all this. Dorset close enough for Devorn+Cornwall meets? would love to meet others and get active. looks like things need to start happening.

Why dont we just start a Dorset one??

Kulapops 10-09-2009 01:05 PM

well, certainly south and west England would be good for a start.

Dorset could be a good meeting point, for those coming East of you and for those West of me.

What sort of town would be good for you Ammit ? Something on the A303 ? Or maybe Dorchester (to pick up any swans in Wiltshire) ?

Strandloper 12-07-2009 12:00 PM

:original: :thumb_yello: Hi All

rhythm 12-07-2009 12:02 PM

HEY STRAND welcome back mate
go on to the returners thread
please say hi there
great love rhythmm xxx
Mikey is back too ..