Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   UK (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Devon and Cornwall people!! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=469)

mikey 09-07-2008 05:55 PM

Devon and Cornwall people!!

:welcomeani:
Hey guys...after reading the uk thread and realising how many of us there are on here, and how we should divide (i hate that word!) counties/regions up so may i be the first to submit a thread on behalf of Devon and Cornwall.

Im from Torbay and would love to establish some communication with other people who are ''awake'' and from this part of the world.
Let it be known this is in no way disregarding everybody else whether they be from the UK or anywhere else for i feel their own areas will have similar threads.

So please get on here and say hi and where ur from in the region so we can determine how many there are of us...as well as potential ralley points etc etc...

pm for email if want contact

Peace and love

bananaman

Caladan 09-07-2008 06:04 PM

Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Hi bananaman.

Newquay, Cornwall here.

Looking forward to see how many of us there is.

Caladan - I want to believe

mikey 09-07-2008 06:28 PM

Hi Caladan...i get down Newquay quite a bit...lovely part of the coast.
Should indeed be interesting to see how many of us there are here...ironically iv just received an email regarding Run to the Sun next yr..which in itself is a cheeky little synchronicity...not to mention where u could go with the name of the event! :original:

Nice to say meet u
Peace

bananaman

Caladan 09-07-2008 06:32 PM

Good to meet you too bananaman.

Get a few more of us and we can go for a beer :thumb_yello:

Caladan - i want to believe

mikey 09-07-2008 06:36 PM

i like ur style... :thumb_yello:

Carlsberg dont make forums, but if they did.....

peace

bananaman

Daddy_Cool 09-07-2008 06:41 PM

Hey,
I'm heavily in to this conspiracy NWO, Illuminati, out of space alien stuff. I live in Falmouth and are looking for like minded brothers and sisters who are also interested. There is a UFO weekend, October in Truro, Cornwall if anyone is interested let me know.
If anyone is on msn messenger and would like to add me filmaddict7@hotmail.com please dont hesitate!

Nathan

Caladan 09-07-2008 06:52 PM

Hi Daddy_Cool

I didn't know there was a UFO weekend in truro. Sounds good. Any details?

I come back off holiday on the 10th October so would like to go.

mikey 09-07-2008 07:06 PM

Hi Daddy Cool, nice to meet u...iv sent u and Caladan a friendship request if thats cool....just think it would be good to get to know everyone around us...alternatively if its not cool...dont accept it!

The UFO nite in Truro sounds great...altho im not entirely sure im about for it but will let u know when i do.

Peace

bananaman

Daddy_Cool 09-07-2008 07:09 PM

Hey,
nice to meet you *shakes hands* well, it was on October the 11th which is a Saturday and ends on the 12th. It was going to be held at Truro college. Here is the link... I just found out it was cancelled!

http://www.cornwall-ufo.co.uk/conference/

Jesus, how depressing...

In the mean time stay cool.

Caladan 09-07-2008 07:14 PM

Shame it was cancelled.
Ahh well. I'm sure we'll have our own at some point.

strider 09-07-2008 07:24 PM

I lived in Exmouth for 16 years - with the exception of a few..

Devon's a great place! I'll keep checking back to this as I'm looking to be back there in a couple of weeks for a short holiday..

Caladan 09-07-2008 07:32 PM

Hello Strider

Will be good to here from you sometime.

Hopefully the weather will have picked up a bit for your holiday :original:

Daddy_Cool 09-07-2008 08:22 PM

Hey, did anyone see that story in the West Briton, there was a UFO sighting in Helston last Saturday! 3 red/orange fire like objects in the sky!
WOW!

mikey 09-07-2008 08:55 PM

Riddle of the skies! Yeah i read about that...very interesting...u can look it up on the this is cornwall site too...where theres a comical first comment!

i love this one -

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...lution_Camera/

peace

bananaman

Strandloper 09-07-2008 09:15 PM

Hi there,
Brixham, Torbay here

Caladan 09-07-2008 09:19 PM

Hi strandloper

Good to have you aboard :original:

mikey 09-07-2008 09:20 PM

Greetings Strandloper...a fello Torbay resident :thumb_yello:

peace

bananaman

Strandloper 09-07-2008 09:52 PM

Hi Bananaman,
just while we're on the subject of UFO's, wonder if anyone was at the Dartmouth Air Show Last Saturday and maybe saw or photographed anything strange, especially at the time that the Eurofighter was displaying. Just that I think I may have captured a flying disk on video. I would be a bit undecided about what I recorded, but between separate shots I remember seeing something buzz the Eurofighter...it was so odd that my mind couldn't make sense of it at the time. I didn't realise that I had recorded anything untill I checked the video clips the other day.
If anyone has any decent software to be able to further study the clip I will gladly forward it them.
Personally I don't want to dwell to much on the UFO issue, as I hold the same view of Dan Burisch, in that 'we need to save ourselves'.
Love and Light
Strandloper

mikey 09-07-2008 10:06 PM

Yeah i was at the regatta and air show last week but unfortunately didnt see anything :thumbdown: but love the idea of something being there!
I saw the air show in dawlish last month too with the eurofighter there and it is a seriously impressive bit of kit as they say! Red Arrows were a pleasure as always too...
Im always looking up tho..theres been a mad amount of sightings this yr..

peace

bananaman

mikey 09-08-2008 10:35 AM

Hi there Strider...indeed Devon is a great place..aswell as is Cornwall!
Ah yes good old Exmouth...a lovely beach...weather permitting ofcourse!!

Good to see u on here...

Peace

bananaman

Strandloper 09-08-2008 08:33 PM

Hi there Caladan, Banana Man, Daddy Cool and Strider.
A privilage to have gotten to know you. I'm sure there will be many more joining us.
I must say I'm realy stunned and amazed at how many people seem so well read and informed . I've been feeling pretty isolated over the years of researching the 'Edge Stuff', times i've felt realy depressed like i'm on Doomsday Watch! Am trying hard nowadays to see things in more hopeful and optimistic ways, and trying to climb out of the vortex of fear and mistrust that all this knowlege has swept me down.
This site is just what the Doctor ordered and what the Government will despise.
Okay then... Do we build the Ark or wait till the risk of Flood is so Great?
Me.... I don't know... though as a suggestion it may be a good exercise to do some mock preparations for different scenarios( as there are so many of them).....Feed back please.
Any how, i'm realy looking forward to watching this site progress.
Love and Light

Strandloper

Caladan 09-09-2008 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strandloper (Post 2723)
A privilage to have gotten to know you. I'm sure there will be many more joining us.
I must say I'm realy stunned and amazed at how many people seem so well read and informed . I've been feeling pretty isolated over the years of researching the 'Edge Stuff', times i've felt realy depressed like i'm on Doomsday Watch! Am trying hard nowadays to see things in more hopeful and optimistic ways, and trying to climb out of the vortex of fear and mistrust that all this knowlege has swept me down.
Me.... I don't know... though as a suggestion it may be a good exercise to do some mock preparations for different scenarios( as there are so many of them).....Feed back please.
Love and Light

Strandloper

Your right we should come up with mock preparations just in the event of the worst happening. Things may never happen but it couldn't hurt to be ready.

We need rally points so we can meet at specific times depending on the national/global situation.

mikey 09-10-2008 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strandloper (Post 2723)
Love and Light

Strandloper

Hey people...
It is quite amazing how this site is picking up now and indeed exactly what the doctor ordered. Try to get out of that vortex strand...especially now we have a place where we can atleast share our views/worries on these topics...be thankful that u have woken up is what i say. I get a bit down in the dumps when looking at people going about their daily lives completely and totally unaware that there is this whole world where we live and these issues are very real and very serious. I know eventually the veil will rise a bit more, and more and more people will continue to wake themselves up and thats when we will be needed the most :wink2:

Yes as for preparing for things and ralley points we must establish what potential threats would and could occur given our geographical location. Personally i feel our main potential problem with being down here is our proximity to the coast...:boat:... Therefore i suggest that our immediate ralley points would be higher ground and with this in mind i can think of a few locations...Dartmoor, Bodmin and Exmoor...there are army barracks i am aware of on Dartmoor (Okehampton for example) and Bodmin...not entirely sure on Exmoor altho there are a large amount of farms and communities on all 3 of these locations as well as a large amount of fresh water to be found too.
Obviously this is just a very brief suggestion so let me know ur thoughts on it please people...

Peace

bananaman

THE eXchanger 09-10-2008 08:19 AM

i love the coast of cornwall...can i come to visit ???

mikey 09-10-2008 08:28 AM

Absolutely..u'd be more than welcome....one condition tho...u must bring ur board :thumb_yello:

peace

bananaman