Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Addicted To Conspiracy Fear? Break It NOW! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18850)

davidchilderley 01-02-2010 11:06 AM

Addicted To Conspiracy Fear? Break It NOW!

Paul.T. 01-03-2010 04:14 AM

Re: Addicted To Conspiracy Fear? Break It NOW!

very nice video.

I especially liked the music and affirmation.

keep up the good work!

Shikasta 01-03-2010 08:09 AM

Thank you David,

That fits in VERY well with where I am at the moment. Seems a few others in PA are feeling similarly!! I have pointed them towards this thread.

Graeme

honeybee 01-03-2010 08:29 AM

What a beautiful video David. Thank you for posting. :original:

sunny D 01-03-2010 01:01 PM

Wow...........!!! and another WOW.....thank you so much for this amazing vid.:thumb_yello:

rhythm 01-03-2010 01:29 PM

thanks David great vidio

more of this in 2010 im sure

waky waky time ..

love respect rhythmmm xxx

micjer 01-03-2010 03:22 PM

Count me in!!

What a wonderful vid. Makes a great New Years resolution. No more fear based postings.

Looking back at 2009....How much fear based news actually came true. Not very much. I don't need to list them as you all know.

Here's to 2010. :welcomeani:

Jnana 01-03-2010 04:04 PM

Beautiful video. Thanks for creating this.

Spiralina 01-03-2010 05:18 PM

Thank you David... Doctors have named this attraction to doomsday scenerio type stuff as a symptom for an addiction to an adrenalin rush. It's very taxing on the immune response. The mind is so complicated. We're truly a stack of nerves that requires quiet natural surroundings which promote composure and peace of mind.

We've been off television for so long..... I mean, I can watch the old shows like andy griffin, my favorite martian, or even stuff like Third Rock, but 99 percent of programming today is traumatizing to the nervous system... for me and mine, anyway....

I'll take a cool room filled with lush healthy potted plants, and a candle burning on the desk anyday. It's winter afterall... so add a nice warm fire and a cup of hot herbal tea with lemon and honey.

Springtime is right around the corner... so hang in there, ya'll...

Kind Regards, Spiralina, a country pagan.

cantaloupe 01-03-2010 06:40 PM

Very nice, and timely too. Maybe the most important thing we can do now,
whatever happens.
Thanks

Muzz 01-03-2010 07:09 PM

Thanks for that. I needed it.

mntruthseeker 01-03-2010 09:40 PM

Stunning message that needs to be shared with all ! I placed it on my facebook page for my family and friends to view

Thanks so much for sharing this and I can affirm that I have been a whole lot better off without viewing those sites that I was so hooked on.

PilotSimone 01-04-2010 02:25 AM

This was very well done. The affirmations were perfect. I really felt them. Thanks! :original:

Quote:

Originally Posted by micjer (Post 215330)
Makes a great New Years resolution. No more fear based postings.

Looking back at 2009....How much fear based news actually came true. Not very much. I don't need to list them as you all know.

Maybe this wouldn't be a bad idea.

A list of 'things that did not happen in 2009' might prove to be an effective response to conversations that start or spiral into fear-based thinking.

Humble Janitor 01-04-2010 04:42 AM

Addiction to any form of a fear is a waste of YOUR time!

Always keep things in mind as you live your everyday journey.

dAkapacity 01-11-2010 04:35 PM

Just saw the video through The Conscious Media Network posted today!

I'll download this one and put a reminder on a Post-It and will attach it to my PC-screen. Each time I 'forget', I'll run it! The energy of the heart is indeed so much stronger and there's a deeper knowing connected to Love! :wub2:

Thank you for this beautiful present!

xxdA.

SiriArc 01-12-2010 09:05 AM

Alert

Marginal 01-12-2010 11:12 AM

Just joined yesterday.
Your wonderful video is the first thing I stumbled on, and exactly what I needed to get out of my daily dose of negative adrenaline.
What an uplifting start with PA.
Thank You

Jnana 01-12-2010 07:52 PM

All you really need to know is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGC09B810Yk

Everything You Know is WRONG
by Weird Al

(consider this a "bump" for the initial post)

Barron 01-12-2010 11:46 PM

Thanks for posting the video. I have a slightly different take on it though that i'd like to share. One poster posted "No more fear based postings" or words to that effect. To that, i say, who chooses how YOU react to what YOU choose to see or read? Obviously you do. Are you not in control of your own emotions? If so, you can read a posting of what you can judge to be of a "negative" nature (judgemental) and chose as to whether you react in a state of fear or simply read the info and then can decide in a non-emotionally charged (or "non-reactive mind" as the Scientologists would say) manner.

Personally, i prefer to know about what is going on so that i am in a better position to make informed decisions as to what i wish to do about said information.

Obviously, a lot of personal discernment is necessary as to what is "true" or not or what is your truth. And of course then there is the other train of thought that says, we all create our own realities therefore you don't want to empower "negative possible future scenarios" as by doing so may help them into manifestation/ materialisation.

Still, as mentioned before in my long rambling post, i'd rather be fully aware of the good and the bad because as spiritually evolved beings we need to embrace both the light and the dark for we are indeed in an environment of which the law of polarity or polarities exists so you cannot have one without the other. And i'd rather not be like the osterich with his head in the sand, not knowing what is going on and being totally unprepared.