Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Obama Forgery Exposed (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8129)

bodhisattva 11-26-2008 02:40 AM

Obama Forgery Exposed

Here is a new youtube video today by Dr. "Ron Polarik"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIVEfVGLBQ

msv 11-26-2008 03:00 AM

Re: Obama Forgery Exposed

Just another psych-op spread all over the internet. The Guy talking doesn't have a face or a real name and we are supposed to believe what he says? It has been "planted" everywhere on the internet. Hummm....
Some links:
The "polarik" entity appears to have been created specificly for this controversy. His TownHall persona uses the name "Ron Polarik". However, I cannot find that name (or Ronald or "R") in any phonebook. The only "Polarik"s I could find are a Jeffrey Polarik in Wisconsin and Penny Polarik in Michigan. However, I doubt that "Ron" is actually Jeff or Penny. (Please don't harass Jeff or Penny. It's not their fault that Ron chose the same last name.)"

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/5678

http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...patgund/gGgLsY

bodhisattva 11-26-2008 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msv (Post 87010)
Just another psych-op spread all over the internet. The Guy talking doesn't have a face or a real name and we are supposed to believe what he says? It has been "planted" everywhere on the internet. Hummm....
Some links:
The "polarik" entity appears to have been created specificly for this controversy. His TownHall persona uses the name "Ron Polarik". However, I cannot find that name (or Ronald or "R") in any phonebook. The only "Polarik"s I could find are a Jeffrey Polarik in Wisconsin and Penny Polarik in Michigan. However, I doubt that "Ron" is actually Jeff or Penny. (Please don't harass Jeff or Penny. It's not their fault that Ron chose the same last name.)"

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/5678

http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...patgund/gGgLsY

You really do sound like you are in a state of denial. It is obvious you are part of Obama's flock, but many do not share your views.

"Ron Polarik" is an alias name. He has received death threats from Obama's followers.

Best wishes to you.

hueyii 11-26-2008 03:11 AM

I dont buy it. If you believe whoever put this together, Obama and his circle of power already has the ability to fool the people currently in power. Come on, do you really think a forged document wouldnt have been spotted by the folks in power? The same people that lie, cheat and kill to stay in power didnt check him out thoroughly? I think not.

msv 11-26-2008 03:18 AM

As i said before, you should get another name.

bodhisattva 11-26-2008 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hueyii (Post 87017)
I dont buy it. If you believe whoever put this together, Obama and his circle of power already has the ability to fool the people currently in power. Come on, do you really think a forged document wouldnt have been spotted by the folks in power? The same people that lie, cheat and kill to stay in power didnt check him out thoroughly? I think not.

No, I think the DNC, and as you put it, "the folks in power" DO KNOW, that it is a forgery. I've done my research, have you done yours?

We shall see how the next 2 months play out.

Peace out.

bodhisattva 11-26-2008 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msv (Post 87020)
As i said before, you should get another name.

As I posted to you before. If you had read my posts carefully, you would see Bodhisattva is my dog's name. I am a SPIRITUAL WARRIOR with Bodhisattva tendencies.

And I am not afraid to take on people like you. You have no intelligence in your responses, you just attack people.

hueyii 11-26-2008 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodhisattva (Post 87021)
No, I think the DNC, and as you put it, "the folks in power" DO KNOW, that it is a forgery. I've done my research, have you done yours?

Peace out.

Let me get this straight. You are behind the idea that he forged his birth certificate? Do you really believe that the DNC or any political party has such control?

Remember, the people running all the agencies who do the background checks/investigations were appointed by Bush. Majority rule only dictates passage/blockage of legislation. The real power in DC is held by the GOP. Trust me, I've lived and worked there all my life and mix with these folks. They are all packing up and looking for new jobs like they do everytime power changes hands here.

I'm guessing you still believe this forgery claim/
If so than who is he really? Was his mother real? Did his father really leave him or was he actually his mentor? What about his grandparents who raised him? Are they in on it? Who trained him for the role he is playing? When was he instructed on what he was supposed to do? What is his goal? Does his wife know? What about that wild pastor? He sure didnt sound muslim. Bible thumpin christian with sympathy for black america for sure.

When I ponder all the angles on this it just sounds crazy to think its true that he forged his birth certificate. This is compounded by all the false charges against him during the campaign that, by the way, were dismissed by the opposing party as being false.

Reading web pages and listening to youtube can only be considered as research if it is balanced by researching both sides of the argument. I doubt that is the case here. You are cherry picking information from one-sided sources. this makes you a puppet. A sheep. Wake up. Become aware of all the information. Keep the world well informed.

wolfman 11-26-2008 04:02 AM

some Comments -

1. I am quite surprise that even before Obama has a chance to get into the white house/ or start work, so many things are said and judgement are made.
2. Amercians have made their choice so give him a chance to perform.
3. It is easy to sit by the couch and pass judgements - how about the critics - what is it that you have done that your comments are so valid? if there is proof, show it - let us have the knowledge and make the judgement on own. :thumbdown:

There is a new captain on board the ship USA - before he can set the sail, people are already trying to sink the ship! I say, let him make the first sail and see how he will perform. if we want to judge him with the other presidents before him, make sure you compare him based on the situation that each president faced during that time.

I am neither a supporter of anyone, I am happy to see some other person than the current president on that ship. If that new captain says he will make changes - I am all for it!!. The tests have already started with the preparation work and his first public test will come as soon as he is sworn in.

As far as I see, this new president elect is doing his homework, making careful choices. Whoever he chooses, there will also be critics - good or bad - its there.

You can write a thousand of essays on the new president elect but if he hasn't got the chance to do anything - what does it say about your essays? ? bedtime fairy tales?

Good or bad information, if there is just heresay, just keep an open mind on things. :nono:

so channel your energy to doing more positive things. :naughty:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodhisattva (Post 86998)
Here is a new youtube video today by Dr. "Ron Polarik"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIVEfVGLBQ

StClair 11-26-2008 04:24 AM

It is correct that DNC and many others know there s an issue the size of a mack truck coming at them. Ask yourself how they won the primaries, how Clinton was side-lined etc. and then let us step back in time a bit.

hueyii

Well you are joking right? You really do not know who he is? Do you read any other sources other than Avalon and massmedia? I really thought we were beyond all this and everyone at Avalon had somehow done their homework. Ask yourself this: Do you find it normal that all his school and university records are sealed? Does that give you a hint where to start?

Dear "msv"

why do you get so worked up when someone shares a piece of inconvenient information? Are we not here to find things out among other things?

If everything is a hoax and a psyop like you suggest I am glad you prove it to us who have reasons to feel differently. Have you seen the original birth certificate?

I explained to you already in another thread that many intelligence agencies around the world know that there is an issue with the composite person that was presented to the voters.

And sooner or later this issue will bubble back up to the surface. I am not telling you what I know, I am only helping to guide the search.

You have to take it easy and stay in an enquiring mind. Even the Clintons have gone very quiet on this issue, whereas usually they are quite vocal when it comes to this sort of thing. Does that tell you something?

Can I ask you who you are msv?

The fact is the paper is not a birth certificate, it is at best a COLB, and those who purport to have the real thing are sitting on it, and one has the right when in a sane mindset to wonder why.

This is something that is being looked at by many, and even in very high places. So this is not some light-hearted joking matter you can just brush off as a "psy-op," it will be more complex than you think.

As we showed you, the constitutionalists point out that the Electoral College has a duty to look into this. If it does not, it will later move into the awareness of the Supreme Court that already has heard noises about this.

If it was as simple as you make it out to be, then it would not be an issue, no? Then an original birth certifcate would have been produced and the matter would have been closed long ago.

I have to tell you this is not a psy-op. I cant tell you who my sources are but this issue is being looked into both from inside and from outside the USA.

You will admit that Indonesia is involved as is Kenya, and that perhaps even the birth certificate itself might prove irrelevant.

Peace

bodhisattva 11-26-2008 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hueyii (Post 87037)
Let me get this straight. You are behind the idea that he forged his birth certificate? Do you really believe that the DNC or any political party has such control?

Remember, the people running all the agencies who do the background checks/investigations were appointed by Bush. Majority rule only dictates passage/blockage of legislation. The real power in DC is held by the GOP. Trust me, I've lived and worked there all my life and mix with these folks. They are all packing up and looking for new jobs like they do everytime power changes hands here.

I'm guessing you still believe this forgery claim/
If so than who is he really? Was his mother real? Did his father really leave him or was he actually his mentor? What about his grandparents who raised him? Are they in on it? Who trained him for the role he is playing? When was he instructed on what he was supposed to do? What is his goal? Does his wife know? What about that wild pastor? He sure didnt sound muslim. Bible thumpin christian with sympathy for black america for sure.

When I ponder all the angles on this it just sounds crazy to think its true that he forged his birth certificate. This is compounded by all the false charges against him during the campaign that, by the way, were dismissed by the opposing party as being false.

Reading web pages and listening to youtube can only be considered as research if it is balanced by researching both sides of the argument. I doubt that is the case here. You are cherry picking information from one-sided sources. this makes you a puppet. A sheep. Wake up. Become aware of all the information. Keep the world well informed.

Those are all great questions. And I suggest you research them. I don't have time to out line all of them for you. I simply posted the video. I have spoke personally with Attorney Phillip Berg regarding this. He has the video on the front page of his site...[url]www.obamacrimes.com... his case is before the supreme court. You sound like you have a legal background....give him a call if you wish. He does not believe this is garbage.

THE eXchanger 11-26-2008 04:44 AM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iBgkDS...eature=related

father's race - african ???

in the year he was born , it would say

father's race - negroe

broken arrow 11-26-2008 04:59 AM

hueyii 11-26-2008 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodhisattva (Post 87057)
site...[url]www.obamacrimes.com... his case is before the supreme court.

Unbiased opinions there for sure.

I wish someone was counting how many of these theories turn out to be true.

I read your link, read the other side:

This link has actual pictures of the real thing:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

In particular, this link as they expose lies from both sides:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

And this:
http://news.aol.com/political-machin...h-certificate/

We've all beleived in things that weren't true. Our society has taught us that its ok to do this to people. It's not. It keeps them lost in a world of confusion. Be a skeptic. Stay grounded. The real truth is inside of you. Seek it out and be free. Dont get caught up in the game.

May you all find peace

meekforce 11-26-2008 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXchanger (Post 87066)

father's race - negroe

Also interesting is that aprox .30 into the video he reference to a kenya birth certificate of dec 1963 yet the one they show on screen references to 1961 date 3.31 into the video

hueyii 11-26-2008 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXchanger (Post 87066)

father's race - negroe

Dont beleive it. Africans have a distinct accent as compared to African americans living in the US.

hueyii 11-26-2008 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StClair (Post 87055)
hueyii

Well you are joking right? You really do not know who he is? Do you read any other sources other than Avalon and massmedia? I really thought we were beyond all this and everyone at Avalon had somehow done their homework. Ask yourself this: Do you find it normal that all his school and university records are sealed? Does that give you a hint where to start?

Homework posted. The more I read, the more I see how overblown the charge is. Sorry I cant truthfully say I agree with your point of view.

The people who are pushing this have an agenda and have made other false charges. I bet they sell books. I'll meditate on it and ask for guidance. My heart tells me there is no truth in these charges tho.

May you all experience the oneness that we are. Goodnight.

Dean Plejaren 11-26-2008 05:33 AM

im sick of hearing about obama

THE eXchanger 11-26-2008 05:49 AM

his birth certifate for the year he was born in

should state NEGRO (SORRY; i spelled it wrong)
or BLACK

african - is NOT an option - for that section,
at least, NOT in the year he was born in

besides, elections are fixed

Camdoc 11-26-2008 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodhisattva (Post 87021)

Peace out.

It is pretty clear to the unbiased observer that Obama was "chosen" and lifted out of obscurity to at least run for president, if not to BE president, as was Bill Clinton and before that, Jimmy Carter. Had anyone heard of him (outside of Illinois) before this election campaign?

Then, look at who he chose for a running mate--a powerful Zionist. And I use that term not to mean a Jew, or Israeli, but to mean a member of the Illuminati team. Also, look at who else he is choosing for his team (if he makes it into office) --Recycled Neocons and Clinton era politicians. See this:
http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/10...s_white_house/

What I wonder about is, did the DNC and the PTB KNOW that this was going to be an issue, and put him forward BECAUSE of it, knowing that he is ineligible to be POTUS? Did they plan for him to be sworn in, then resign, so that Biden can take over? If Obama is rejected by the electoral college, what happens then? A couple more years of Georgie Junior, while we have another campaign?

Inquiring miinds want to know. I want to know.

Squeptikal 11-26-2008 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXchanger (Post 87088)
his birth certifate for the year he was born in

should state NEGRO (SORRY; i spelled it wrong)
or BLACK

african - is NOT an option - for that section,
at least, NOT in the year he was born in

besides, elections are fixed

Nice try Exchanger, however you are trying to work the equation forward! This is all inverted and backwards.

By allowing Obama to get elected, the masses that voted aren't going to allow the Constitution to stand in the way of their man, and those in power know it. Yes, there may be a mainstream disclosure but do you believe that it will benefit mankind?

Some lies are meant to stay hidden and in this case, it may be better to let sleeping dogs lie.

You have my empathy.

Waterman 11-26-2008 06:39 AM

Whew,

St. Clair, we are in trouble. I had no clue that there was this much denial.

It will decided by the Supreme court, and it will be what it will be. And what it will be is many freedoms lost.

We are moving through Obama's handlers into an unprecedented time of political corruption. About the time we thought the Clinton's were corrupt, we get the Bush corruption. Then as soon as we think it can't get any worse than the Bush clan we get Obama and the old NWO guard gets placed back in power!

America, under the next puppet controlled president is headed for total dictatorship. And when some of the cool aid drinkers of America start bleeding I would not be surprised that there will still be denial. We have no time to waste, and so unfortunately no time help them from getting hungry bellies, the denial is desired and there taken upon themselves and will manifest. This is a perfect example of the real manifestation that occurs by participating in a belief system.

It isn't the talking and debating of such realities that causes the manifestation it is owning, and participating that causes the manifestation. And right here on this thread there is a perfect example. So, as Kerry has said entertaining the thought does not mean I participated in manifesting it.

Let us not ignore the common sense that produces benefit through dialog as opposed to the superstition that just talking about undesirable events will manifest things. So, let us focus on our ground crew work, and continue to put together our regional and sub cultural economies. Let's continue to realize we will be needing each other to make it through. And if people are in denial to do any of these things say a prayer for them and move on to the next person.

Squeptikal 11-26-2008 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waterman (Post 87098)
Whew,

We are moving through Obama's handlers into an unprecedented time of political corruption. About the time we thought the Clinton's were corrupt, we get the Bush corruption. Then as soon as we think it can't get any worse than the Bush clan we get Obama and the old NWO guard gets placed back in power!

Let's continue to realize we will be needing each other to make it through. And if people are in denial to do any of these things say a prayer for them and move on to the next person.

Why is it that everyone assumes that we're living in times of enhanced corruption? Just look at the Kennedy thing, when I was a kid. Kennedy wants to wrest control from the CIA, while banging one of their biggest blackies' wife. He gets whacked because of it, and then she gets whacked by the younger brother Bobby. Then to restore the original balance, Bobby gets whacked. Talk about corruption! JFK was a major flaunter of power getting off on LSD, and numerous other goodies.

We only believe that this is a new standard of corruption because of our limited experiences.

I heartily agree with the end of your post...

Let's get on the with Ground Crew work and quit flirting with whitey disenfranchisement. Shift happened! Impotent remorse is not a worthy endeavor. :sneaky2:

Bobcat 11-26-2008 07:12 AM

I found it quite amusing that when he was elected the bbc had film crews in kenya. They had alot of his family members on film cheering for him. What I found amusing was, they where in a crappy tin shed and looked very poor indeed. If he can leave his own family poor and in poverty, why is he goingto help the families of the USA one little bit?

It's clear he couldnt give a damn.

The devils pupput.

Regards

Bobcat

p.s. He still hasnt produced his origional birth document. If he had nothing to worry about he would have just shown it in public and told everyone to calm down !!!

eaglespirit 11-26-2008 07:38 AM

It is ALL imploding...no matter who is in office!

The downward spiral is already in full momentum.

Politics, the crock of lies as we know it, IS leaving the planet!

It is now up to You and Me and Our Own Higher Help!

What do You want Your Life to be?

Make it so and be it!