Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Disappearing threads? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3583)

arcora 09-27-2008 06:18 PM

Disappearing threads?

I keep noticing threads disappearing.

Are they being deleted?

Cookie 09-27-2008 06:25 PM

Re: Disappearing threads?

Hi, Arcora...

Threads aren't and shouldn't be deleted..I've been doing some housekeeping and moving some threads to more appropriate boards. I've been leaving 2 day re-directs so people can find them.

Cookie

arcora 09-27-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie (Post 29937)
Hi, Arcora...

Threads aren't and shouldn't be deleted..I've been doing some housekeeping and moving some threads to more appropriate boards. I've been leaving 2 day re-directs so people can find them.

Cookie

The most recent one to disappear began as a discussion about guns and became a very interesting discussion about the morality of self defense.

Now it is gone. Poof. It doesn't exist.

Should I keep you posted as I notice others?

Cookie 09-27-2008 06:32 PM

yes please.

arcora 09-27-2008 06:33 PM

Since threads aren't deleted can you provide any information as to where the thread I mentioned is?

PodWORLD 09-27-2008 06:36 PM

My post count miserly though it is dropped by twenty the other day so I think some may have.

I bet you the same braniacs that pm'd the witnesses out of here have once again loved something to deletion.

Maybe morality was too real a concept.

Cheers, Chris

zorgon 09-27-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie (Post 29937)
Threads aren't and shouldn't be deleted..

Uh huh... sure

and mine are where? :lmao:

arcora 09-27-2008 06:46 PM

Certainly mods wouldn't delete threads to further their own agenda or eradicate ideas that contradicted their belief systems.

Would they?

zorgon 09-27-2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcora (Post 29957)
Certainly mods wouldn't delete threads to further their own agenda or eradicate ideas that contradicted their belief systems.

Would they?

Ummm err... no no of course not... never happen... unless... mods are human :shocked:

droid56 09-27-2008 07:01 PM

I started the thread about guns.

I figured a mod thought it was inappropriate, and deleted it.

By the way, I indicated my unwillingness to use them in possible difficult times ahead, but if those times occur, people might very well have to make a decision concerning their usage.

arcora 09-27-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorgon (Post 29961)
Ummm err... no no of course not... never happen... unless... mods are human :shocked:

Yes - human. But they are spiritually enlightened, right? Aren't they on the front lines of our fight against the Orwellian regime(s)?

arcora 09-27-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by droid56 (Post 29963)
I started the thread about guns.

I figured a mod thought it was inappropriate, and deleted it.

By the way, I indicated my unwillingness to use them in possible difficult times ahead, but if those times occur, people might very well have to make a decision concerning their usage.

I thought it turned into something very appropriate. It became a very thought provoking discussion about the morality of self defense. It's too bad it's gone. It probably would have helped some people to look inward and decide how they could best approach coming situations and protect their 'radiant zones'.

Oh well. I'm sure the mods had a noble reason for deleting it. It's probably best to not think of such things...

zorgon 09-27-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcora (Post 29964)
Yes - human. But they are spiritually enlightened, right? Aren't they on the front lines of our fight against the Orwellian regime(s)?

Well look at it this way...

If your intent was to disrupt the search for truth... what better way than to sign up as a mod :yikes:

So who is to know? Until they get caught :bleh:

You DID read this, yes?

Deleted threads - intetrim update
Hi, Folks:

This is a very brief interim update. We're continuing to check into this, and it seems to have been either a hack or someone impersonating (or logging in as) a moderator. If so, it would have been at a sophisticated level. We'll restore the threads if we possibly can.

Very best to all, Bill

zorgon 09-27-2008 07:30 PM

Maybe I will switch sides

THEY have all the cool toys like space lasers, secret spaceships, stargates and looking glasses that can see into the future...

THEY have control of all the money and can buy escape retreats in Dubai like Halliburton is doing with all the money they made on the war

Yup that's the ticket... if ya can't beat them, join them

BUSH UBERALLES!!!! :thumb_yello:

See you on the Mars Colony
:tongue2:

arcora 09-27-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorgon (Post 29980)
Well look at it this way...

If your intent was to disrupt the search for truth... what better way than to sign up as a mod :yikes:

So who is to know? Until they get caught :bleh:

You DID read this, yes?

Deleted threads - intetrim update
Hi, Folks:

This is a very brief interim update. We're continuing to check into this, and it seems to have been either a hack or someone impersonating (or logging in as) a moderator. If so, it would have been at a sophisticated level. We'll restore the threads if we possibly can.

Very best to all, Bill

So could it be inferred that someone wants us defenseless?

gazbom 09-27-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcora (Post 29994)
So could it be inferred that someone wants us defenseless?

I had a thread about 1 million kids go missing every year in the US and UK, that's gone missing too!
Does that mean they want us childless!

odiseo 09-27-2008 08:29 PM

What ever is happening it feels like many of things written by the contactees and member where in the right direction and simply (THEY) don't want us to know. My advice to Bill and Kerry is to be careful who they put as a mod in here. I don't blame them to restrict the site access or temporally remove some post if the site was hacked. Its really sad that this people keep doing this , i know that Bill and Kerry has put a lot of efforts to create this place. If (THEY) are reding this let me tell you something , i wont leave the forum , i'll try to support this site as much as i can and no matter what (THEY) do the truth will be known , we will be united more than ever. I thanks personally the administrators and the good mods of this wonderful place to let me join in and hope that the responsible for this could be known and simply be kick out on here. Much love and light to you all, Namaste.

Cookie 09-27-2008 08:36 PM

Hi, arcora, the thread that you are looking for is being reviewed by staff. I'll let you know more when I find out, OK?

Hey, gazbom, I remember that thread.. it was a good one. I'm trying to find out what happened to it. I'll get back to you!

Peace..Cookie

gazbom 09-27-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie (Post 30025)
Hi, arcora, the thread that you are looking for is being reviewed by staff. I'll let you know more when I find out, OK?

Hey, gazbom, I remember that thread.. it was a good one. I'm trying to find out what happened to it. I'll get back to you!

Peace..Cookie

Thanks Cookie!

arcora 09-27-2008 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie (Post 30025)

Being reviewed by staff...

Sounds very impressive.

Why remove it to review it?

Sounds like someone didn't like it and removed it temporarily so that Bill or Kerry can decide whether or not it is a proper discussion for us.

Thank you for protecting us from ourselves.

Carol 09-27-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by odiseo (Post 30021)
What ever is happening it feels like many of things written by the contactees and member where in the right direction and simply (THEY) don't want us to know. My advice to Bill and Kerry is to be careful who they put as a mod in here. I don't blame them to restrict the site access or temporally remove some post if the site was hacked. Its really sad that this people keep doing this , i know that Bill and Kerry has put a lot of efforts to create this place. If (THEY) are reding this let me tell you something , i wont leave the forum , i'll try to support this site as much as i can and no matter what (THEY) do the truth will be known , we will be united more than ever. I thanks personally the administrators and the good mods of this wonderful place to let me join in and hope that the responsible for this could be known and simply be kick out on here. Much love and light to you all, Namaste.

Aloha odiseo,

Actually there are several mods who are contactees and several more contactees we are currently reviewing to add. All of us are committed to the truth being revealed or we wouldn't be here. Thank you for your concern so that we had an opportunity to clear up any misperception regarding this particular issue. Glad that you're here. :thumb_yello:

Mahalo,

Carol

Carol 09-27-2008 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcora (Post 30062)
Being reviewed by staff...

Sounds very impressive.

Why remove it to review it?

Sounds like someone didn't like it and removed it temporarily so that Bill or Kerry can decide whether or not it is a proper discussion for us.

Thank you for protecting us from ourselves.

Aloha arcora,

It appears you may have missed previous posts. Threads are being reviewed and sorted into appropriate catagories to make it easier for folks to find their thread topic. A number of folks posted theads that should have been in the Camelot section and vice versa.

This has nothing to do about protecting anybody. It's just a matter of fine-tuning and streamlining a few thousand threads.

Mahalo,

Carol

Steve_G 09-27-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazbom (Post 30012)
I had a thread about 1 million kids go missing every year in the US and UK, that's gone missing too!
Does that mean they want us childless!

Funny you should say that, I lost the thread entitled "The Great White Brotherhood." I was asking for info about the GWB in any and all forms, and was getting information about ascended masters and Illuminati secret magical orders. It mysteriously vanished from the spirituality section.

I'm pretty sure there's a connection between missing kids and secret Illuminati rituals.

Hmmm... I'm beginning to see a pattern here... Gonna change my name to Sherlock and buy a big pipe. :original:

Cookie, I don't suppose you've come across that thread have you?

Blessings

odiseo 09-27-2008 10:38 PM

Im very happy to help any way i can Carol love and light to you :) Namaste

arcora 09-27-2008 10:48 PM

I know that Bill & Kerry have invited us here to discuss issues with like minded people. It is their 'home' and, as such, if I am to participate I need to follow their rules.

I bought into the line that the forum was recently changed to remain in line with the core focus of the founders. It didn't feel right to me, but I bought it.

Now there are basically two forums. One (Camelot) is where we can go and read about the things we are not allowed to discuss. The second (Avalon) is where we can discuss the things that are allowed.

Now evidently, as discussions arise, someone (The Decider) will determine whether or not a particular aspect of What Is Allowed may be spoken of.

No offense guys but this reeeeeeeeks of mind control.

This forum is beginning to remind me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNSe5XYp6E

and this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlJqR4GmKw

That being said - I am not accusing anyone here of trying to form a cult. However, restricting freedom of thought is mind control and sets a dangerous precedent that leads down a slippery slope.

So.

Are we adult free thinkers who have been invited here to discuss topics and issues that are of mutual concern? Or are we being indoctrinated into someone else's belief system?

Do the founders and mods here have faith that if a member starts a thread about furry spotted puppies that the rest of the members will not be interested and the thread will die? Or is the mindset of 'management' more controlling in nature?

I ask seriously and would like serious answers.